Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex (92178 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys / So Sad Most Girls Feel It's Their Right To Collect Freebies From Random Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Limassol:
The moment i read "spiritual", i know where you are coming from... I don't know what to say to you,but the whole write up is littered with unfounded and easily debunkable claims, which science and common sense has long dispel. Infact, your long epitsle is nothing short of utter horse shit.
Words of life are foolishness unto them that are perishing.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by chatinent: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
Is better to smoke weed or be a drunkard than be having sex

What's this? This is a misplaced motivation.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by solofresh(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day fellow nairalanders am here to save lot of persons from impending destructions some folks are ignorant about sex they sees it as fun and nothing more, some enjoying it in their area , place of works, brothels, and so many other places.

Sex is more deep as you see it sick can be transfer spiritually if u like use 10 condoms it will still penetrate to your body. Any girl u sleep with u became one Flesh with her or any guy u sleep with u become one flesh with him.

If that person has sickness in his body even if u use condoms it will still penetrate, if that person is having problem sleeping at night it also apply down to u also all the demons in that person body will also come down to your body. The worst guys are those who go to Brothels to sleep with someone u don't know is background someone that has been filled with lot of demons and it will now be pass and transfer to u .

Fornication has send billions of people to the great beyond. That y is good to marry early pre marital sex kills it brings Cancer, HIV.syphlilis, bad luck, mental problem, and keep the holy spirit far from u .

Is better to smoke weed or be a drunkard than be having sex with different humans u know nothing about. The only thung worst than sleeping around for me is virtual betting.

If you know the implications about sex u will run from it a word is enough for the wise.
If you must have sex it must be with your wives anything apart from it sorry. And if u have already guilty of what am preaching just go for deliverance we serve a merciful God . thanks.
What of masturbation
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by TWLifestyle: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
Did Solomon slept with prostitutes?
lol - you have changed goal post mid game - you said random sex now ur Asking about prostitutes .

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by SmartPolician: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
sunshineV:
instead make u work on ur english u are telling people how to live their life. ekuke

Be calming down grin
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Alvin212(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Womanizers are people who chase women at random.

I said womanizers, you are pointing out faults in the character of great people in the case of Bill Clinton he was sex starved, he's not a womanizer, I know his history too well, there are two other cases before Lewinsky. Equally when you find out about Rhoda (his wife) you'll know she was not too active in oda room.

Jeff Bezos' and Bill Gates, go find out these are persons that are not womanizers when they were starting out, especially bill gate. That they left their wives for side chicks doesn't make them womanizers for God sake. There's a main reason their wife's left, not the one you read in public.

In the case of Otedola are you aware that he has sold out his major business that brought his to limelight and bought shares in Dangote's refinery.

In the case of Dangote, are you aware that that's his consistent side chick for two years plus? And I hope you know he's divorced?

Okay then let me explain something to you, when you want to command greatness (wealth) at levels that can feed nations, there are certain things you can't do, one is sleeping around with random people, if you're close to any ask them, if they got such wealth from the other side they don't just sleep with any lady, check the life of the ladies those men sleep with? At that level they're not just your ordinary human, so whatever they do is carefully calculated you think it's random, it's not, even the women they sleep with are selected based on certain outcomes needed.

Have you seen Jeff or bill with another side chick apart from the one in public space.

Those who carry random women can only be comfortable but NEVER sustainably great, the operative word being sustainably.

Every level has it's own random chicks

Dangotes random chicks
Can't be your random chicks
Like wise, your random chicks will never meet dangote in person

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by vince96w2(m): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day fellow nairalanders am here to save lot of persons from impending destructions some folks are ignorant about sex they sees it as fun and nothing more, some enjoying it in their area , place of works, brothels, and so many other places.

Sex is more deep as you see it sick can be transfer spiritually if u like use 10 condoms it will still penetrate to your body. Any girl u sleep with u became one Flesh with her or any guy u sleep with u become one flesh with him.

If that person has sickness in his body even if u use condoms it will still penetrate, if that person is having problem sleeping at night it also apply down to u also all the demons in that person body will also come down to your body. The worst guys are those who go to Brothels to sleep with someone u don't know is background someone that has been filled with lot of demons and it will now be pass and transfer to u .

Fornication has send billions of people to the great beyond. That y is good to marry early pre marital sex kills it brings Cancer, HIV.syphlilis, bad luck, mental problem, and keep the holy spirit far from u .

Is better to smoke weed or be a drunkard than be having sex with different humans u know nothing about. The only thung worst than sleeping around for me is virtual betting.

If you know the implications about sex u will run from it a word is enough for the wise.
If you must have sex it must be with your wives anything apart from it sorry. And if u have already guilty of what am preaching just go for deliverance we serve a merciful God . thanks.
Just say sex in the wrong context has consequences. Both religious and health..but now adays married men and women still bring diseases home.. And note sex doesn't bring cancer. That's wrong
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by richy16(m): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Who God has blessed no man can curse, even demon cool cool

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by g4gerald: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

My brother think again, sex is a strong determinant as to how far a man can go, show me a chronic womanizer that has become sustainably great?

If you've not come to a point where God hinders some of your actions and relationships, that person is seriously under a strong dark influence, check their lives, something will always be missing.

Even people who have given allegiance to Satan don't sleep around carelessly, talk more of someone in light.

My brother there's more than meets the eye in this life, this platform would not be ideal to share certain TRUTHS. Sex plays a major role in life. You can be comfortable if you sleep around a lot but greatness at a territorial level forget it, it's not for public dicks or pusssies.
How many great men nd women do u know their sex history?
Am sure even ur politicians 2day still logde in hotels wit prostitutes yet they're still rulling over u till 2moro.
Am not trying to support fornication, just to debunk d idea of sex being a barer to greatness. Greatness is a gift from God nd d gift of God is without repentance
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Goldenheart(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:

People have been having sex long before you were born and it will still remain so long after you gone...

wink
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Agbebakun22: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
nothing truer than what u just type, the worst part is d masturbation

How masturbation the worst part.. U guys are just fucking blinded with religion.. Masturbation make u safe from STD and other transmitted diseases even scientist is a safe method.. Una weh no dey Bleep randomly how una live take better pass the one's weh dey do am

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Bluntemperor: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
the case of chidima is an act of formication it comes with consequences

No.
Chidinma was committing fornication but the married man was committing adultery!
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by TWLifestyle: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
pls don't quote me again u a promoter of immortality am done with u sir
why are religious people always so fanatical and intolerant . Better calm down and take it easy . What do you have to say about pastors raping , committing adultery and fornication? Abi is it " touch not my annointed "

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by cucumbar: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Womanizers are people who chase women at random.

I said womanizers, you are pointing out faults in the character of great people in the case of Bill Clinton he was sex starved, he's not a womanizer, I know his history too well, there are two other cases before Lewinsky. Equally when you find out about Rhoda (his wife) you'll know she was not too active in oda room.

Jeff Bezos' and Bill Gates, go find out these are persons that are not womanizers when they were starting out, especially bill gate. That they left their wives for side chicks doesn't make them womanizers for God sake. There's a main reason their wife's left, not the one you read in public.

In the case of Otedola are you aware that he has sold out his major business that brought his to limelight and bought shares in Dangote's refinery.

In the case of Dangote, are you aware that that's his consistent side chick for two years plus? And I hope you know he's divorced?

Okay then let me explain something to you, when you want to command greatness (wealth) at levels that can feed nations, there are certain things you can't do, one is sleeping around with random people, if you're close to any ask them, if they got such wealth from the other side they don't just sleep with any lady, check the life of the ladies those men sleep with? At that level they're not just your ordinary human, so whatever they do is carefully calculated you think it's random, it's not, even the women they sleep with are selected based on certain outcomes needed.

Have you seen Jeff or bill with another side chick apart from the one in public space.

Those who carry random women can only be comfortable but NEVER sustainably great, the operative word being sustainably.
all these ones Na lies. You only know what the media wants you to know about these men. They do far worse than the media potrays and they are still fucking wealthy.
Say what you know.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by TWLifestyle: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

My brother think again, sex is a strong determinant as to how far a man can go, show me a chronic womanizer that has become sustainably great?

If you've not come to a point where God hinders some of your actions and relationships, that person is seriously under a strong dark influence, check their lives, something will always be missing.

Even people who have given allegiance to Satan don't sleep around carelessly, talk more of someone in light.

My brother there's more than meets the eye in this life, this platform would not be ideal to share certain TRUTHS. Sex plays a major role in life. You can be comfortable if you sleep around a lot but greatness at a territorial level forget it, it's not for public dicks or pusssies.
lol, too many rich men in Nigeria are public dycks, talk another one , bro .

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by MufasaLion: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
LMAO

This dude is deluded. Irrespective of the number of women they sleep with there's nothing like demons or stupid spiritual connection.

You can't be a lazy bastard and be sleeping with women and expect to achieve.

Do you know how promiscuous rich men are? Yet, they keep excelling. Why? That's because they ain't lazy and dedicate more time to work than they do for pussy.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
MhiztaFrank:
I don't know this happens to me, anytime I have s++x with my girl, I feel very hungry, sex is fun but e no easy ooo. Anytime am done I will just look for the fastest food to eat before I prepare something to eat. Sometimes she uses her money to buy me malt and milk. lol. After having sex I feel it's overhyped and wonder why some people do all sort of nasty things to have sex.
Your case critical
Lolz. She buys u milk

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Emperoo: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
OP, Your claims are Immature and Baseless, the earth is the Lords and fullness thereof, don't go about deceiving people.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Emperoo: 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
MhiztaFrank:
I don't know this happens to me, anytime I have s++x with my girl, I feel very hungry, sex is fun but e no easy ooo. Anytime am done I will just look for the fastest food to eat before I prepare something to eat. Sometimes she uses her money to buy me malt and milk. lol. After having sex I feel it's overhyped and wonder why some people do all sort of nasty things to have sex.
You are right bro.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by macdominic22: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
personally i think the main reason that so many people engage in fornication is mostly because of the preaching about it,for example, first,most people have been told over and over again from the moment that they have sense,sex is bad ,sex is bad,sex is bad ,but the first time they have sex,its feels so so good, unlike maybe stealing ,that the guilt may make you regret ever doing that. Second the hypocrisy surrounding sex and its antecedent sins is soo much,that almost every week,you hear a man of God being indicted in one sex scandal or the other. you may think it doesnt matter but it does like a lot.let me end with this-all this preaching about the youth of these days" this or the "youth of this days " that, the truth is that the older generations engage in their own share of sexual escapades just that there was no social media to reveal these things, and the greatest evidence of that is the fact HIV/AIDS came into the limelight in their generation so enough with the hypocrisy
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Tayorshd2(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Am telling you even the prophet Muhammad self won't have fame to the world till date.. all his claim is not tangible enough ..why abt Davido and Wizkid do u want tell me they are sleeping with only one girl?? So why are they still prospering in life??

StPete:
Upon all the holy holy that Nigeria and Afghanistan preaches, we are amongst the most backward set of people in the world. Foreign countries with all their immoral decadence are light years ahead. If sex was a strict determinant, King Solomon with his 700 wives and three hundred concubine won't be one of the richest and wisest kings to grace this earth.

OP, This your talk is smelling and a figment of your re.tarded mindset

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by karimusaa: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
It was his grace. What the writer said was good but he over emphasis on the matter
Yusufisraelj:

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by linearity: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
like I said it connection you can start been having ideas to make money, a person like dangote won't sleep with any kind of woman for an highly influential man will also have an highly influential supernatural power to detect danger in a woman when he sees one this world is spiritual as u think be guided

Fairly tales!

Yet, Dangote’s ‘highly influential supernatural power’ could not detect the danger in the America lady he was dating ‘codedly’ that later start spelling the beans, that he had to run to a physical brick & mortal court in the US, lacking any spiritual power to help him put a gag order on the lady.

Just preach what you know…simply saying sinners will go to Hell Fire is enough! No need to add fairly tales in the midst.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Jochabed(f): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
When God said stay away from sex till your married. People of the world thought he didn't know what he was saying. Fornication has never helped anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Lugianostar(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
My take on this is simple!!!!
Statistics confirmed out of 50 hungry men that engaged in it 42 of them no dey survive because random sex no be your mate. you need a chain of balance diet and regular exercise to keep fit couple with enough sleep to engaged in this suicide mission called random sex?

When has marathon or random sex been a competition ?

Was it added to the Tokyo olympics ?
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by EzePaschal(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:

Akuko Mike Ejeagha

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by EzePaschal(m): 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:

Akiko Mike Ejeagha
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by xtremeTall(m): 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
Learnt a lot bro.
Thanks
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Emperoo: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
This is Myths and Legends, I dont know the writers Religion....
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by MufasaLion: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
StPete:

Otedola the billionaire was found to be sleeping with those foreign sisters who were known to be prostitutes until they tried to scam him before the matter came to limelight. Recently Dangote was seen with a lady. Truth be told, the richest men in the world are the best womanizers the world has ever seen.

I have been opportune to party with some of the biggest boys in Nigeria and you have no idea what these guys do and the kind of orgy they partake in. Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates recently divorced their wives because of their side chicks, even Bill Clinton was embarrassed by clips of his sexcapade with Monica Lewinsky. I can go on and on. And these men are fvcking balling with money that your 10th generation can't have. Stop deceiving yourself

Damn straight bro!

Bill Clinton is my first favorite person on earth right after Elon Musk because that Bill is a political genius and also he's got a photographic memory. Even with all his sexcapades especially with Monica and Geniffer Flowers, he was still a wonderful President.

Even in one his biographies, it was said that he really loved cunninligus. But still, he is still among the top leaders.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by tfelicityk(m): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
You are making sense...

Many are called but few are chosen...

It is now few are called but little are chosen...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Daughterboard(m): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Cooldude90:

You're right ma.

But

Instead of giving this advice , kindly work on your English first. I almost gat headache trying to read some lines up there.

I believe you have gotten the message and that's all that matters. Don't crucify the messenger.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.