Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex (92177 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys / So Sad Most Girls Feel It's Their Right To Collect Freebies From Random Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by sylve11: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

My brother think again, sex is a strong determinant as to how far a man can go, show me a chronic womanizer that has become sustainably great?

If you've not come to a point where God hinders some of your actions and relationships, that person is seriously under a strong dark influence, check their lives, something will always be missing.

Even people who have given allegiance to Satan don't sleep around carelessly, talk more of someone in light.

My brother there's more than meets the eye in this life, this platform would not be ideal to share certain TRUTHS. Sex plays a major role in life. You can be comfortable if you sleep around a lot but greatness at a territorial level forget it, it's not for public dicks or pusssies.

deep! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by solofresh(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Emperoo:

All sex are sin against God, David said in iniquity my mother begat me.

But I think that for married couple God gives a certain amount of liberty.
Never term all sex sin because if you are saying all sex are sins then you are a product of sin yourself

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Babastrong(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
[quote author=orohbiro post=105137938] Solomons way was right with God in those days men are permitted to have more than one wife. Besides Solomon is in old testament remembere Jesus came with the new testaments. So the old testaments followers will not make heaven?
your think is truely prossaic.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by abassanty(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
sunshineV:
instead make u work on ur english u are telling people how to live their life. ekuke
Your writing skill also needs improvement.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Snitch24(m): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
like I said it connection you can start been having ideas to make money, a person like dangote won't sleep with any kind of woman for an highly influential man will also have an highly influential supernatural power to detect danger in a woman when he sees one this world is spiritual as u think be guided

Lmao
I Know alot of runs girls
That don't have any reasonable
Or even bankable idea
And they bleep
Rich sugar daddies weekends
All they know how to do is take pictures
Buy new cloths

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Khayil(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
Any girl u sleep with u became one Flesh with her or any guy u sleep with u become one flesh with him.

If you know the implications about sex u will run from it a word is enough for the wise.
If you must have sex it must be with your wives anything apart from it sorry. And if u have already guilty of what am preaching just go for deliverance we serve a merciful God . thanks.

At what point do these demons get shared? Is It when you had just penetrated or when you have kummed?

Are we the ones who are creating these demons? If yes, how?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by trevorhorace(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
youngkid93:
What if the person get money like dangote? Will the condom allow financial breakthrough be transferred to me too?

I was expecting this kind of comment grin
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by chocboi78(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Womanizers are people who chase women at random.

I said womanizers, you are pointing out faults in the character of great people in the case of Bill Clinton he was sex starved, he's not a womanizer, I know his history too well, there are two other cases before Lewinsky. Equally when you find out about Rhoda (his wife) you'll know she was not too active in oda room.

Jeff Bezos' and Bill Gates, go find out these are persons that are not womanizers when they were starting out, especially bill gate. That they left their wives for side chicks doesn't make them womanizers for God sake. There's a main reason their wife's left, not the one you read in public.

In the case of Otedola are you aware that he has sold out his major business that brought his to limelight and bought shares in Dangote's refinery.

In the case of Dangote, are you aware that that's his consistent side chick for two years plus? And I hope you know he's divorced?

Okay then let me explain something to you, when you want to command greatness (wealth) at levels that can feed nations, there are certain things you can't do, one is sleeping around with random people, if you're close to any ask them, if they got such wealth from the other side they don't just sleep with any lady, check the life of the ladies those men sleep with? At that level they're not just your ordinary human, so whatever they do is carefully calculated you think it's random, it's not, even the women they sleep with are selected based on certain outcomes needed.

Have you seen Jeff or bill with another side chick apart from the one in public space.

Those who carry random women can only be comfortable but NEVER sustainably great, the operative word being sustainably.
that they left their wives for side chicks doesn’t make them womanizers abi?
Pls go and rest, u need it

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Babastrong(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
I am not the advocate of immorality but if any part of your body will prevent you from making heaven, please cut it off. So, men should cut off their joystick and women should zeal their kpekus with super glue. Lol.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by solofresh(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Emperoo:

The cause of his downfall was going after strange women, those that God warned him about, Women that lead him to Idle worshiping.
We are still saying the same thing,and that was why I said it was the biginning of his downfall because, he slept with those he is not supposed to sleep with
Sex is not the problem,we should know the type of women we sleep with
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by ICEWIN: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
OK continue banging ur destiny away
Go and tell dangote and musk,bill gate etc
why didn't they bang their destiny away?
the moment i saw religion content i just know where u are coming from.
the muslim bang more than anybody why saraki,buhari,bukola,etc didn't bang their destiny away still na dem be greatness for 9ja.
please anything religion is rule out.
i only know that 2much of everything is bad,sex is meant for couples that what i know,it has nothing to do with destiny.
despite all the banging musician still dey prosper pas person wey put religion for head.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Danisaint112(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
StPete:

How would you know? And is your write up about sleeping with only prostitutes? Or does random sex only involve prostitutes?

Anyone that sleeps with any random person most times is a prostitute. Be it a boy or girl. That a fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by afadi2410: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
like I said it connection you can start been having ideas to make money, a person like dangote won't sleep with any kind of woman for an highly influential man will also have an highly influential supernatural power to detect danger in a woman when he sees one this world is spiritual as u think be guided

You are just talking randomly with no facts on ground
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by afadi2410: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
StPete:

Otedola the billionaire was found to be sleeping with those foreign sisters who were known to be prostitutes until they tried to scam him before the matter came to limelight. Recently Dangote was seen with a lady. Truth be told, the richest men in the world are the best womanizers the world has ever seen.

I have been opportune to party with some of the biggest boys in Nigeria and you have no idea what these guys do and the kind of orgy they partake in. Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates recently divorced their wives because of their side chicks, even Bill Clinton was embarrassed by clips of his sexcapade with Monica Lewinsky. I can go on and on. And these men are fvcking balling with money that your 10th generation can't have. Stop deceiving yourself

I owe you one Big stout

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Softflameboi: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
Some People Will Just Be Doin Work That The Holy Spirit Did Not Send Them...

This Same God Loved David That bleeped Anyhow,that Even Kill Person Husband Cos Of Pvssy,

King Solomon,the Wisest And Richest King Ever Had A Thousand Pvssiez To Choose Frm ...

Isaac Sef Sample 2 Sisters.....

I Have Workd Inna Hotel Before Where Pastors Lodge And You Need To See D Kinda Things I See While Cleaning Dier Rooms..Yet Dey Brainwash U

What Did The Bible Really Say Abt Sex? I Mean Fornication,what Where The Effects.,according To D Bible O!

Now How Does Sex Attract Negative Sides Of People? Cos I Knw Alot Of Rich Niggas Wex Dy Nack Anyhow But Nothing Do Dem
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by afadi2410: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
inumidun2010:

Hmmmm.. I read through your POST, it sounded good but it's short of BIBLICAL BACKING... You are trying to use LOGIC to explain SPIRITUAL THINGS.....
The BIBLE made it CLEAR, When you FORNICATE, you DEFILE the temple of GOD which is the TEMPLE of the HOLY SPIRIT thereby OPENING yourself to ATTACKS..
This your REASONING does not EXPLAIN why ARTISTEs and IMMORAL CELEBRITIES who are growing in FAME and EARTHLY RICHES and PROSPERING....
The PRINCIPLE of WEALTH has NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX, But the MYSTERY of HOLINESS requires you to be CHASTE...
KNOWLEDGE is VITAL.. The PROBLEM I have is with this kind of INFORMATION Is that it is based on FEAR and any IDEOLOGIES based on FEAR won't STAND the TEST of TIME...
If you are INVITED as a PREACHER to a FOREIGN COUNTRY to WIN A SOUL FOR CHRIST, This your ASSERTIONS won't MINISTER TO SOULS as it is LIMITED TO A SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION....
Apostle PAUL talked about people HAVING ZEAL BUT WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE..... No INSULTS INTENDED....
SEX is a SIN not because it affects your DESTINY but because IT MAKES YOU FAR FROM GOD just LIKE EVERY OTHER SINS like MASTURBATION and the REST

Don't mind the ops
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by RayRay06677(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
I just had their discussion with someone today. This mixed religion we call "Christianity" especially in Nigeria is going go kill us.
Summary is that king Solomon's story is not true. One man of God recently said not all bible story are true, I leave it for them them to argue that out. I doubt if any human alive today has or will ever attempt king Solomon's stunt but ye men of God keep preaching his wisdom yet frown at humans for trying to be wise at the same time just like we claim Abraham's blessings but yet frown at a man trying to sleep with his maid. Also teach is how king David was after god's heart yet when we want tp go afyer god's heart by taking over people's wife, oh ye same men of God come speaking in tongues.

Man know thyself and do thyself no harm
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Habib101: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
What about the rich persons that have escout girl and sleep with sectrely, this happens in with the celebrities etc. And are still accomplishing.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by AdemolaA2: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
youngkid93:
What if the person get money like dangote? Will the condom allow financial breakthrough be transferred to me too?

Hehehehe 419 likes for you alone !!!
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Akalia(m): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day fellow nairalanders am here to save lot of persons from impending destructions some folks are ignorant about sex they sees it as fun and nothing more, some enjoying it in their area , place of works, brothels, and so many other places.

Sex is more deep as you see it sick can be transfer spiritually if u like use 10 condoms it will still penetrate to your body. Any girl u sleep with u became one Flesh with her or any guy u sleep with u become one flesh with him.

If that person has sickness in his body even if u use condoms it will still penetrate, if that person is having problem sleeping at night it also apply down to u also all the demons in that person body will also come down to your body. The worst guys are those who go to Brothels to sleep with someone u don't know is background someone that has been filled with lot of demons and it will now be pass and transfer to u .

Fornication has send billions of people to the great beyond. That y is good to marry early pre marital sex kills it brings Cancer, HIV.syphlilis, bad luck, mental problem, and keep the holy spirit far from u .

Is better to smoke weed or be a drunkard than be having sex with different humans u know nothing about. The only thung worst than sleeping around for me is virtual betting.

If you know the implications about sex u will run from it a word is enough for the wise.
If you must have sex it must be with your wives anything apart from it sorry. And if u have already guilty of what am preaching just go for deliverance we serve a merciful God . thanks.
This is only salient point in all of the balderdash you typed.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
youngkid93:

Lolz!!!

E reach to ask ooo.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by victorbass1234: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:

no that is a lie,,, anybody can sleep with anybody... rkelly is standing trial for molesting minors and people of no social standing... i no greee with you bros

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by seunmsg(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:

Premium okoto. There is nothing spiritual about sex. It’s just sex and nothing else. Stop spewing rubbish all over the place.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by enemyofprogress: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Another very useless post. Just talk sey your prick no dey rice up again to fok
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by georgeakins: 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
OK continue banging ur destiny away

Which one is banging destiny away?

Are you saying people like Obj and Fela who slept with virtually every woman that came their way didn't achieve their destinies?

Only a guy who has a problem wooing ladies or is battling with erectile disfunction should be talking like this.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by jpeevibes(m): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
afadi2410:

I owe you one Big stout
Plus one Ukwuewu(goat meat)
Venue@madam NKECHI bar
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by planetx: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
Rubbish you obviously have too much time on your hand to be typing rubbish about demons and sex.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by jpeevibes(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
seunmsg:

Premium okoto. There is nothing spiritual about sex. It’s just sex and nothing else. Stop spewing rubbish all over the place.
Oga keep quiet.u no wan listen 2 de truth

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by LordPsalm(m): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fallacies.
Make beliefs
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Savagethe21st(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
humilitypays:
Typical black girl from Nigeria, I dont need to ask, you must be ugly and jealous of your beautiful sempe sempe friends getting all the dickings while you die of konji grin

For your info, successful people all over the world have the highest number of sex partners yet they remain rich, influential and still live longer than most broke people who fvck only their wives cheesy

Baseless scare nonsense write up.

Tell people to live modest life or play safe for the sake of avoiding infection, stop bringing spiritual nonsense into sexual topics, they have no correlation.

Presidents, Celebrities, Music stars, top politicians, successful businessmen and entrepreneurs, in fact successful people have multiple sex partners all over the world, and it didnt start in our time. even King Solomon had over 5000 concubines and still didnt attract poverty or sickness nor did he died young.

Former President Bill Clinton is a known womanizer that fvck anything fuckable yet he is balling and growing old in good health.

Obasanjo is a known chronic womanizer yet he is over 80 years old, a great achiever and still looking good.

Buhari is a well known womanizer and today he is your President oppressing everybody despite the curses lol

Same with Russia President Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump, Obama, Bill Cosby, just name them.

I dont like people that talk nonsense with audacity angry
hahahah, boss u dey vex this evening
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Nilon: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Upgrade to 5 to 6 rounds of sex. Premature ejaculation had led to many men loosing their love ones to other guys in the street. 70 percent of ladies and women will never say the truth on how they feel after having sex with a man in this mess. I was in the same shoe and lost my previous girls. If I ever asked them what happened they don't give a fault. But, it's now story. This is a complete natural product with no side effects. It's made in Herb to stop premature ejaculation. This is to make you last long in bed making any woman enjoy uptimum sex, to love you, and continue to follow you not even minding if you treat her bad. With this product you will last longer than before. It will flush out the waste in your intestine, thereby allowing blood to flow very well down to your penile making you super active in bed. *Usage: get a teaspoon of it and mix with either original honey or hot water. Once you complete the dosage. It will be inside your blood. Usage period is two weeks. It's to correct the abnormalities in the body. It's complete natural ingredients combined working fine with no side effects. You are free to reach out for any concerns you may have. *We deliver through transport drivers and Speed post to any location WhatsApp/call:08163202572
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by planetx: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nothing but dumb African superstitious mumbo jumbo. You are living in a badly misgoverned country you are blaming sex and demons for being a broke ass lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.