Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex (92175 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys / So Sad Most Girls Feel It's Their Right To Collect Freebies From Random Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by solofresh(m): 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
goodheart02:

Must it be a prostitute? The bible recorded that Solomon slept with strange women who worshipped strange gods which is worse, yet he was very successful
Solomon got his wealth before sleeping with women
He never slept with a lot of women before he got his money and fame

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Emperoo: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
Solomons way was right with God in those days men are permitted to have more than one wife. Besides Solomon is in old testament remembere Jesus came with the new testaments

Remember Solomon had 300 Concubines some of who may be Harlot or Other peoples wife.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Komu1048(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day fellow nairalanders am here to save lot of persons from impending destructions some folks are ignorant about sex they sees it as fun and nothing more, some enjoying it in their area , place of works, brothels, and so many other places.

Sex is more deep as you see it sick can be transfer spiritually if u like use 10 condoms it will still penetrate to your body. Any girl u sleep with u became one Flesh with her or any guy u sleep with u become one flesh with him.

If that person has sickness in his body even if u use condoms it will still penetrate, if that person is having problem sleeping at night it also apply down to u also all the demons in that person body will also come down to your body. The worst guys are those who go to Brothels to sleep with someone u don't know is background someone that has been filled with lot of demons and it will now be pass and transfer to u .

Fornication has send billions of people to the great beyond. That y is good to marry early pre marital sex kills it brings Cancer, HIV.syphlilis, bad luck, mental problem, and keep the holy spirit far from u .

Is better to smoke weed or be a drunkard than be having sex with different humans u know nothing about. The only thung worst than sleeping around for me is virtual betting.

If you know the implications about sex u will run from it a word is enough for the wise.
If you must have sex it must be with your wives anything apart from it sorry. And if u have already guilty of what am preaching just go for deliverance we serve a merciful God . thanks.

Many fornicators have a better earnings n live larger than we that don’t. Despite not fornicating around I no fit afford 20% of what fornicators have

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by MufasaLion: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
like I said it connection you can start been having ideas to make money, a person like dangote won't sleep with any kind of woman for an highly influential man will also have an highly influential supernatural power to detect danger in a woman when he sees one this world is spiritual as u think be guided

Dude, go and sit down. You're spewing trash.

See the way you're sugarcoating your bullshit. I can list many successful people that are promiscuous for you. Even though the society frown against being promiscuous but still, it doesn't affect one's success spiritually.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by emezuo17: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
Did Solomon slept with prostitutes?
. What is concubine, and how can one keep 300 of them at the same time, if they are not prostitutes, what of Rahab through whose lineage came Jesus Christ, who and what was she?
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by goodheart02(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
solofresh:
Solomon got his wealth before sleeping with women
He never slept with a lot of women before he got his money and fame

And after sleeping with a lot of women isn't he supposed to have bad luck and lose all his wealth?? U guys should stop unnecessary superstition pls

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by SONYCITY: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
poor man way no get money said sex n gud 4 me i nt rest ontil i folk dose who forck my sister dm
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by babtoundey(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
OP, may I meet you?
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Unified07: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
youngkid93:
What if the person get money like dangote? Will the condom allow financial breakthrough be transferred to me too?
Stop disputing facts it kills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by suffering: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Until I see a monkey transfer bad luck to another through sex is when I’ll believe all these many Nairaland write-ups.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by solofresh(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
inumidun2010:

Hmmmm.. I read through your POST, it sounded good but it's short of BIBLICAL BACKING... You are trying to use LOGIC to explain SPIRITUAL THINGS.....
The BIBLE made it CLEAR, When you FORNICATE, you DEFILE the temple of GOD which is the TEMPLE of the HOLY SPIRIT thereby OPENING yourself to ATTACKS..
This your REASONING does not EXPLAIN why ARTISTEs and IMMORAL CELEBRITIES who are growing in FAME and EARTHLY RICHES and PROSPERING....
The PRINCIPLE of WEALTH has NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX, But the MYSTERY of HOLINESS requires you to be CHASTE...
KNOWLEDGE is VITAL.. The PROBLEM I have is with this kind of INFORMATION Is that it is based on FEAR and any IDEOLOGIES based on FEAR won't STAND the TEST of TIME...
If you are INVITED as a PREACHER to a FOREIGN COUNTRY to WIN A SOUL FOR CHRIST, This your ASSERTIONS won't MINISTER TO SOULS as it is LIMITED TO A SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION....
Apostle PAUL talked about people HAVING ZEAL BUT WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE..... No INSULTS INTENDED....
SEX is a SIN not because it affects your DESTINY but because IT MAKES YOU FAR FROM GOD just LIKE EVERY OTHER SINS like MASTURBATION and the REST
What do you mean by sex is a sin because it makes you far from God
When God created the earth, he told the first Human he created,to be fruitful and multiply
You should rather say fornication and adultery makes you far away from God
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Etuagievin(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Cooldude90:

You're right ma.

But

Instead of giving this advice , kindly work on your English first. I almost gat headache trying to read some lines up there.
. Provided the message is clear enough. Not everyone is good in English. Not being a good writer shouldn't debar him from conveying a good message that in the long run would help some who listens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Emperoo: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
I can help the writer put his preaching right, I dont know his Religion, But the write up looks childish, as a Christian I know that the just shall live by faith, and that anything that isn't faith is sin against God.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Tregmas: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
OK continue banging ur destiny away
my dear simply say that random sex is not good. Too much epistle is not needed. Sex is biological and emotional. Every Man determine his destiny though we do have spiritual challenge some time but I don't think it's sex related
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by lookingfly: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
StPete:
Upon all the holy holy that Nigeria and Afghanistan preaches, we are amongst the most backward set of people in the world. Foreign countries with all their immoral decadence are light years ahead. If sex was a strict determinant, King Solomon with his 700 wives and three hundred concubine won't be one of the richest and wisest kings to grace this earth.

OP, This your talk is smelling and a figment of your re.tarded mindset
Kai......king solo get mind ooooo cheesy

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by inumidun2010(m): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
solofresh:
When God created the earth, he told the first Human he created,to be fruitful and multiply
Thanks for the observation... I meant FORNICATION and ADULTERY
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by charleskl(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lolz...chronic womaniser doing great?...
Dem plenty like mad....d only thing is dat grace differs...xo dnt compare urslf with dem
Yusufisraelj:

My brother think again, sex is a strong determinant as to how far a man can go, show me a chronic womanizer that has become sustainably great?

If you've not come to a point where God hinders some of your actions and relationships, that person is seriously under a strong dark influence, check their lives, something will always be missing.

Even people who have given allegiance to Satan don't sleep around carelessly, talk more of someone in light.

My brother there's more than meets the eye in this life, this platform would not be ideal to share certain TRUTHS. Sex plays a major role in life. You can be comfortable if you sleep around a lot but greatness at a territorial level forget it, it's not for public dicks or pusssies.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by solofresh(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
goodheart02:

And after sleeping with a lot of women isn't he supposed to have bad luck and lose all his wealth?? U guys should stop unnecessary superstition pls
I am not carrying any superstition
About the badluck yes.
The women he slept with were the cause and beginning of his down fall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by lookingfly: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
Solomons way was right with God in those days men are permitted to have more than one wife. Besides Solomon is in old testament remembere Jesus came with the new testaments
see your life.....if we say make we leave tithe for old testament and follow new testament teaching of giving without grudge now, you no go gree lipsrsealed
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Emperoo: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
inumidun2010:

Hmmmm.. I read through your POST, it sounded good but it's short of BIBLICAL BACKING... You are trying to use LOGIC to explain SPIRITUAL THINGS.....
The BIBLE made it CLEAR, When you FORNICATE, you DEFILE the temple of GOD which is the TEMPLE of the HOLY SPIRIT thereby OPENING yourself to ATTACKS..
This your REASONING does not EXPLAIN why ARTISTEs and IMMORAL CELEBRITIES who are growing in FAME and EARTHLY RICHES and PROSPERING....
The PRINCIPLE of WEALTH has NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX, But the MYSTERY of HOLINESS requires you to be CHASTE...
KNOWLEDGE is VITAL.. The PROBLEM I have is with this kind of INFORMATION Is that it is based on FEAR and any IDEOLOGIES based on FEAR won't STAND the TEST of TIME...
If you are INVITED as a PREACHER to a FOREIGN COUNTRY to WIN A SOUL FOR CHRIST, This your ASSERTIONS won't MINISTER TO SOULS as it is LIMITED TO A SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION....
Apostle PAUL talked about people HAVING ZEAL BUT WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE..... No INSULTS INTENDED....
SEX is a SIN not because it affects your DESTINY but because IT MAKES YOU FAR FROM GOD just LIKE EVERY OTHER SINS like MASTURBATION and the REST

This is more matured pls.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Jochabed(f): 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Agbebakun22:

How masturbation the worst part.. U guys are just fucking blinded with religion.. Masturbation make u safe from STD and other transmitted diseases even scientist is a safe method.. Una weh no dey Bleep randomly how una live take better pass the one's weh dey do am
The things of the spirit you can't understand.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Emperoo: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
solofresh:
I am not carrying any superstition
About the badluck yes.
The women he slept with were the cause and beginning of his down fall

The cause of his downfall was going after strange women, those that God warned him about, Women that lead him to Idle worshiping.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Keneth1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pls why, most people are attacking this op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Emperoo: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
solofresh:

All sex are sin against God, David said in iniquity my mother begat me.

But I think that for married couple God gives a certain amount of liberty.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by ShedrachU(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
OK continue banging ur destiny away

Lol, OP even know the word 'bang' grin

I suspect this OP oo

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by sylve11: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:

you did well with the topic, come spoil am with this.

it's damn irritating to read the above. embarassed cool
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by humilitypays(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day fellow nairalanders am here to save lot of persons from impending destructions some folks are ignorant about sex they sees it as fun and nothing more, some enjoying it in their area , place of works, brothels, and so many other places.

Sex is more deep as you see it sick can be transfer spiritually if u like use 10 condoms it will still penetrate to your body. Any girl u sleep with u became one Flesh with her or any guy u sleep with u become one flesh with him.

If that person has sickness in his body even if u use condoms it will still penetrate, if that person is having problem sleeping at night it also apply down to u also all the demons in that person body will also come down to your body. The worst guys are those who go to Brothels to sleep with someone u don't know is background someone that has been filled with lot of demons and it will now be pass and transfer to u .

Fornication has send billions of people to the great beyond. That y is good to marry early pre marital sex kills it brings Cancer, HIV.syphlilis, bad luck, mental problem, and keep the holy spirit far from u .

Is better to smoke weed or be a drunkard than be having sex with different humans u know nothing about. The only thung worst than sleeping around for me is virtual betting.

If you know the implications about sex u will run from it a word is enough for the wise.
If you must have sex it must be with your wives anything apart from it sorry. And if u have already guilty of what am preaching just go for deliverance we serve a merciful God . thanks.
Typical black girl from Nigeria, I dont need to ask, you must be ugly and jealous of your beautiful sempe sempe friends getting all the dickings while you die of konji grin

For your info, successful people all over the world have the highest number of sex partners yet they remain rich, influential and still live longer than most broke people who fvck only their wives cheesy

Baseless scare nonsense write up.

Tell people to live modest life or play safe for the sake of avoiding infection, stop bringing spiritual nonsense into sexual topics, they have no correlation.

Presidents, Celebrities, Music stars, top politicians, successful businessmen and entrepreneurs, in fact successful people have multiple sex partners all over the world, and it didnt start in our time. even King Solomon had over 5000 concubines and still didnt attract poverty or sickness nor did he died young.

Former President Bill Clinton is a known womanizer that fvck anything fuckable yet he is balling and growing old in good health.

Obasanjo is a known chronic womanizer yet he is over 80 years old, a great achiever and still looking good.

Buhari is a well known womanizer and today he is your President oppressing everybody despite the curses lol

Same with Russia President Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump, Obama, Bill Cosby, just name them.

I dont like people that talk nonsense with audacity angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by solofresh(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sex to me is not the problem
The problem is the person you are having sex with
How well do you know this person
Sex can affect you spiritually and physically
If you think there is nothing like spiritual,then you have no business believing in God because,God himself is spiritual.So there will always be a spiritual world because God himself is spiritual

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Urchbaba91(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
African mentality..
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by chaloskyx: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Apostle sulaiman nko who cannot keep his dick in one place dont u think he knows better than us mere mortals if a so called apostle moves around with random women why cant i do the same abeg keep your yeye spiritual advise to yourself or better still go and preach to your mummy and daddy G.O who have numerous sex capades
orohbiro:

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Urchbaba91(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
humilitypays:
Typical black girl from Nigeria, I dont need to ask, you must be ugly and jealous of your beautiful sempe sempe friends getting all the dickings while you die of konji grin

For your info, successful people all over the world have the highest number of sex partners yet they remain rich, influential and still live longer than most broke people who fvck only their wives cheesy

Baseless scare nonsense write up.

Tell people to live modest life or play safe for the sake of avoiding infection, stop bringing spiritual nonsense into sexual topics, they have no correlation.

Presidents, Celebrities, Music stars, top politicians, successful businessmen and entrepreneurs, in fact successful people have multiple sex partners all over the world, and it didnt start in our time. even King Solomon had over 5000 concubines and still didnt attract poverty or sickness nor did he died young.

Former President Bill Clinton is a known womanizer that fvck anything fuckable yet he is balling and growing old in good health.

Obasanjo is a know chronic womanizer yet he is over 80 years old, a great achiever and still looking good.

Same with Russia President Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump, Bill Cosby, just name them.

I dont like people that talk nonsense with audacity angry
Seconded ✅
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Emperoo: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
ShedrachU:

Lol, OP even know the word 'bang' grin
I suspect this OP oo
Me too bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.