Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex (92189 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys / So Sad Most Girls Feel It's Their Right To Collect Freebies From Random Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by debbydams(f): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
youngkid93:
What if the person get money like dangote? Will the condom allow financial breakthrough be transferred to me too?
use sense na undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by StPete: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

My brother think again, sex is a strong determinant as to how far a man can go, show me a chronic womanizers that has become sustainably great?

If you've not come to a point where God hinders some of your actions and relationships, that person is seriously under a strong dark influence, check their lives, something will always be missing.

Even people who have given allegiance to Satan don't sleep around carelessly, talk more of someone in light.

My brother there's more than meets the eye in this life, this platform would not be ideal to share certain TRUTHS. Sex plays a major role in life. You can be comfortable if you sleep around a lot but greatness forget it, it's not for public dicks or pusssies.

Otedola the billionaire was found to be sleeping with those foreign sisters who were known to be prostitutes until they tried to scam him before the matter came to limelight. Recently Dangote was seen with a lady. Truth be told, the richest men in the world are the best womanizers the world has ever seen.

I have been opportune to party with some of the biggest boys in Nigeria and you have no idea what these guys do and the kind of orgy they partake in. Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates recently divorced their wives because of their side chicks, even Bill Clinton was embarrassed by clips of his sexcapade with Monica Lewinsky. I can go on and on. And these men are fvcking balling with money that your 10th generation can't have. Stop deceiving yourself

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
debbydams:
use sense na undecided

Sincerely the guy is asking an intelligent question, na you day see am somehow.

How about womanizers that are comfortable? What can we say to that?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by debbydams(f): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Sincerely the guy is asking an intelligent question, na you day see am somehow.

How about womanizers that are comfortable? What can we say to that?
I just got back from church nd I'v exhausted my advice today..lemme refresh see ya tomorrow grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by BIGPREEK: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
orohbiro:
Did Solomon slept with prostitutes?
I have just one question for you

ARE YOU A VIRGIN?
HAVE YOU FINGERED YOURSELF BEFORE?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Blacknote: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
I'm totally against fornication, instead of fornication channel your energy to adultery, it's better cuz it involves three adults, that's why it's called adult-hree.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
StPete:

Otedola the billionaire was found to be sleeping with those foreign sisters who were known to be prostitutes until they tried to scam him before the matter came to limelight. Recently Dangote was seen with a lady. Truth be told, the richest men in the world are the best womanizers the world has ever seen.

I have been opportune to party with some of the biggest boys in Nigeria and you have no idea what these guys do and the kind of orgy they partake in. Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates recently divorced their wives because of their side chicks, even Bill Clinton was embarrassed by clips of his sexcapade with Monica Lewinsky. I can go on and on. And these men are fvcking balling with money that your 10th generation can't have. Stop deceiving yourself

Womanizers are people who chase women at random.

I said womanizers, you are pointing out faults in the character of great people in the case of Bill Clinton he was sex starved, he's not a womanizer, I know his history too well, there are two other cases before Lewinsky. Equally when you find out about Rhoda (his wife) you'll know she was not too active in oda room.

Jeff Bezos' and Bill Gates, go find out these are persons that are not womanizers when they were starting out, especially bill gate. That they left their wives for side chicks doesn't make them womanizers for God sake. There's a main reason their wife's left, not the one you read in public.

In the case of Otedola are you aware that he has sold out his major business that brought his to limelight and bought shares in Dangote's refinery.

In the case of Dangote, are you aware that that's his consistent side chick for two years plus? And I hope you know he's divorced?

Okay then let me explain something to you, when you want to command greatness (wealth) at levels that can feed nations, there are certain things you can't do, one is sleeping around with random people, if you're close to any ask them, if they got such wealth from the other side they don't just sleep with any lady, check the life of the ladies those men sleep with? At that level they're not just your ordinary human, so whatever they do is carefully calculated you think it's random, it's not, even the women they sleep with are selected based on certain outcomes needed.

Have you seen Jeff or bill with another side chick apart from the one in public space.

Those who carry random women can only be comfortable but NEVER sustainably great, the operative word being sustainably.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
debbydams:
I just got back from church nd I'v exhausted my advice today..lemme refresh see ya tomorrow grin grin

Okay would be expecting your response mademoiselle!
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by goodheart02(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
orohbiro:

Must it be a prostitute? The bible recorded that Solomon slept with strange women who worshipped strange gods which is worse, yet he was very successful

10 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by noobsaibot2(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Only in Nigeria people go for deliverance because of sex...

Mind you, I am am not in support of random sex except your partner or wife...

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by inumidun2010(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
orohbiro:
Solomons way was right with God in those days men are permitted to have more than one wife. Besides Solomon is in old testament remembere Jesus came with the new testaments

Hmmmm.. I read through your POST, it sounded good but it's short of BIBLICAL BACKING... You are trying to use LOGIC to explain SPIRITUAL THINGS.....
The BIBLE made it CLEAR, When you FORNICATE, you DEFILE the temple of GOD which is the TEMPLE of the HOLY SPIRIT thereby OPENING yourself to ATTACKS..
This your REASONING does not EXPLAIN why ARTISTEs and IMMORAL CELEBRITIES who are growing in FAME and EARTHLY RICHES and PROSPERING....
The PRINCIPLE of WEALTH has NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX, But the MYSTERY of HOLINESS requires you to be CHASTE...
KNOWLEDGE is VITAL.. The PROBLEM I have is with this kind of INFORMATION Is that it is based on FEAR and any IDEOLOGIES based on FEAR won't STAND the TEST of TIME...
If you are INVITED as a PREACHER to a FOREIGN COUNTRY to WIN A SOUL FOR CHRIST, This your ASSERTIONS won't MINISTER TO SOULS as it is LIMITED TO A SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION....
Apostle PAUL talked about people HAVING ZEAL BUT WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE..... No INSULTS INTENDED....
SEX is a SIN not because it affects your DESTINY but because IT MAKES YOU FAR FROM GOD just LIKE EVERY OTHER SINS like MASTURBATION and the REST

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by debbydams(f): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Okay would be expecting your response mademoiselle!
grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by bherby04: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Amazing!
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by rowland545(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
orohbiro:
did Solomon call u on phone and tell u he did not?

What about d concubines.... Is it not regular women he paid for sex?

U r talking in d rubbish u r talking in d nonsense...

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by DoggoneDogg: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
[s]
orohbiro:

If that person has sickness in his body even if u use condoms it will still penetrate, if that person is having problem sleeping at night it also apply down to u also all the demons in that person body will also come down to your body. The worst guys are those who go to Brothels to sleep with someone u don't know is background someone that has been filled with lot of
[/s]

angry

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by sooncornme(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please is the virtual betting for me..

That really touches my heart

Lol grin grin

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by proffytee(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
orohbiro:
u kW nothing u just demonic try to lead millions to hell

Why do you conclude that they are going to hell, have you been to hell before?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by MhiztaFrank(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
I don't know this happens to me, anytime I have s++x with my girl, I feel very hungry, sex is fun but e no easy ooo. Anytime am done I will just look for the fastest food to eat before I prepare something to eat. Sometimes she uses her money to buy me malt and milk. lol. After having sex I feel it's overhyped and wonder why some people do all sort of nasty things to have sex.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Pumpumking: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day fellow nairalanders am here to save lot of persons from impending destructions some folks are ignorant about sex they sees it as fun and nothing more, some enjoying it in their area , place of works, brothels, and so many other places.
Sex is more deep as you see it sick can be transfer spiritually if u like use 10 condoms it will still penetrate to your body. Any girl u sleep with u became one Flesh with her or any guy u sleep with u become one flesh with him.

If that person has sickness in his body even if u use condoms it will still penetrate, if that person is having problem sleeping at night it also apply down to u also all the demons in that person body will also come down to your body. The worst guys are those who go to Brothels to sleep with someone u don't know is background someone that has been filled with lot of demons and it will now be pass and transfer to u .

Fornication has send billions of people to the great beyond. That y is good to marry early pre marital sex kills it brings
Cancer, HIV.syphlilis, bad luck, mental problem, and keep the holy spirit far from u .

Is better to smoke weed or be a drunkard than be having sex with different humans u know nothing about. The only thung worst than sleeping around for me is virtual betting.

If you know the implications about sex u will run from it a word is enough for the wise.
If you must have sex it must be with your wives anything apart from it sorry. And if u have already guilty of what am preaching just go for deliverance we serve a merciful God . thanks

angry
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Pumpumking: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day fellow nairalanders am here to save lot of persons from impending destructions some folks are ignorant about sex they sees it as fun and nothing more, some enjoying it in their area , place of works, brothels, and so many other places.
Sex is more deep as you see it sick can be transfer spiritually if u like use 10 condoms it will still penetrate to your body. Any girl u sleep with u became one Flesh with her or any guy u sleep with u become one flesh with him.

If that person has sickness in his body even if u use condoms it will still penetrate, if that person is having problem sleeping at night it also apply down to u also all the demons in that person body will also come down to your body. The worst guys are those who go to Brothels to sleep with someone u don't know is background someone that has been filled with lot of demons and it will now be pass and transfer to u .

Fornication has send billions of people to the great beyond. That y is good to marry early pre marital sex kills it brings
Cancer, HIV.syphlilis, bad luck, mental problem, and keep the holy spirit far from u .

Is better to smoke weed or be a drunkard than be having sex with different humans u know nothing about. The only thung worst than sleeping around for me is virtual betting.

If you know the implications about sex u will run from it a word is enough for the wise.
If you must have sex it must be with your wives anything apart from it sorry. And if u have already guilty of what am preaching just go for deliverance we serve a merciful God . thanks

Who runs away from pucccccy sir?....u want us to be gay?(,no oofense) angry

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by angelfallz(m): 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Cancer is not a sexually transmitted disease.

orohbiro:

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by orohbiro(f): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
sooncornme:
Please is the virtual betting for me..

That really touches my heart

Lol grin grin
grin
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by AntichristXXX: 12:35am On Aug 25, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

My brother think again, sex is a strong determinant as to how far a man can go, show me a chronic womanizer that has become sustainably great?

If you've not come to a point where God hinders some of your actions and relationships, that person is seriously under a strong dark influence, check their lives, something will always be missing.

Even people who have given allegiance to Satan don't sleep around carelessly, talk more of someone in light.

My brother there's more than meets the eye in this life, this platform would not be ideal to share certain TRUTHS. Sex plays a major role in life. You can be comfortable if you sleep around a lot but greatness at a territorial level forget it, it's not for public dicks or pusssies.

I want to know this certain truths.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by StPete: 6:10am On Aug 25, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Womanizers are people who chase women at random.

I said womanizers, you are pointing out faults in the character of great people in the case of Bill Clinton he was sex starved, he's not a womanizer, I know his history too well, there are two other cases before Lewinsky. Equally when you find out about Rhoda (his wife) you'll know she was not too active in oda room.

Jeff Bezos' and Bill Gates, go find out these are persons that are not womanizers when they were starting out, especially bill gate. That they left their wives for side chicks doesn't make them womanizers for God sake. There's a main reason their wife's left, not the one you read in public.

In the case of Otedola are you aware that he has sold out his major business that brought his to limelight and bought shares in Dangote's refinery.

In the case of Dangote, are you aware that that's his consistent side chick for two years plus? And I hope you know he's divorced?

Okay then let me explain something to you, when you want to command greatness (wealth) at levels that can feed nations, there are certain things you can't do, one is sleeping around with random people, if you're close to any ask them, if they got such wealth from the other side they don't just sleep with any lady, check the life of the ladies those men sleep with? At that level they're not just your ordinary human, so whatever they do is carefully calculated you think it's random, it's not, even the women they sleep with are selected based on certain outcomes needed.

Have you seen Jeff or bill with another side chick apart from the one in public space.

Those who carry random women can only be comfortable but NEVER sustainably great, the operative word being sustainably.

You just ended up saying nothing. Go back and read the trash you posted. When you come to the table of argument, bring reasoning and logic and not a combination of words that make no meaning. You ended up saying nothing!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Walexz02(m): 6:24am On Aug 25, 2021
Yeye dey smell.
Op when was the last you had good s*x don't lie o

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Uyi168: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2021
orohbiro:

Sex is not the cause of your numerous problems in life.
It's the country you found yourself.

Americans and Europeans are more liberal in their attitude towards sex, yet are doing fantastically well.

Vote competent leaders, una nor dey hear..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by legallyminded: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2021
grin
Cooldude90:

You're right ma.

But

Instead of giving this advice , kindly work on your English first. I almost gat headache trying to read some lines up there.
angry
Cooldude90:

You're right ma.

But

Instead of giving this advice , kindly work on your English first. I almost gat headache trying to read some lines up there.
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by percyshelu(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2021
youngkid93:
What if the person get money like dangote? Will the condom allow financial breakthrough be transferred to me too?
LMAO ��� no mind this OP
Re: This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex by Wannabenz: 7:50am On Aug 25, 2021
If you're in the game, respect the game and accept the consequences that comes with the life you chose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.