Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News (63601 Views)

Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Sunday2021: 7:00am On Aug 25, 2021
Then the military should better look inward or set their search light on ipob terrorists. Bandits will not kill the 3 of them, they will rather keep one for good negotiations. This is ipob modus operandi, the do everything with emotions. Remember that the major is from plateau state,the same state with Gowon who defeated their first Biafra nonsense.
The military should watch ipob carefully!!
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Lovelive: 7:01am On Aug 25, 2021
mirrakk:
Gorvernor Hell Rufai has said the bandicts are just doing business. They are not terrorists until proven otherwise. That is when they finally launch an attack in Aso Rock

Did IPOB launch an attack on Aso Rock before you baptized them "terrorists"?

Those Hausa/Fulani are terrorists
Thunder go fire anyone that calls them bandits
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by timota(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:
I am sorry to say this, but those officers were careless with their own lives. This unfortunate incident could have been avoided if they were vigilant enough, some heads must roll.

As for the fools blaming Buhari for this, do you expect him to personally secure the NDA and every military formations in Nigeria?

Some people have the responsibility of securing that place, it's their failure that led to this unfortunate incident.
You are the real fool for failing to see federal govt sponsored killing using bandits,they killed the major from platue state because some platue people killed Moslems some days ago,check the names of those killed and their religion and u will understand the message

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by DadaStephen1(m): 7:06am On Aug 25, 2021
This isn’t a coincidence,
This is the Muslims striking back for the attack on their people in Jos.
They’re using this guy to pass across a message. I see a civil war erupting between now and next year.

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 25, 2021
tellwisdom:
I get most of my exercise these days shaking my head in disbelief.

Lol. Funny and witty yet tragic also as a statement of the reality under Buhari. It is indeed unbelievable some of the development we are seeing
Today.

Clearly bandits and terrorists certainly have high level backers and sympathisers in the Nigerian government today.

The South really needs to be alert. Are we being 'talibanized' as is the intention of some radical and fundamentalist folks in power who now have the official power to enforce their own private image of Nigeria on the rest of us?

2 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by starstaz(m): 7:07am On Aug 25, 2021
They killed the man to avenge what recently happened in Plateau , how come it happen that an officer abducted is from plateau state.

2 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by promisechris63(m): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2021
We urge the soldiers to remain calm and law abiding and go about their legitimate duty without fear of molestation as normalcy will be restored at the affected area we the civilian are on top of the matter to bring the perpetrators to book..
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by drlateef: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:
I am sorry to say this, but those officers were careless with their own lives. This unfortunate incident could have been avoided if they were vigilant enough, some heads must roll.

As for the fools blaming Buhari for this, do you expect him to personally secure the NDA and every military formations in Nigeria?

Some people have the responsibility of securing that place, it's their failure that led to this unfortunate incident.

I AM DONE TALKING

I agree with you. They think the business of securing an elite military institution is a joke.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by michoim(m): 7:11am On Aug 25, 2021
adecz:

If Aso Rock can be breached twice,
then nowhere is safe under the government
of Buhari..

❌❌❌
Is it Aso rock that was breached? Understand before you comment
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by prophetfire: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING
. THE LEVEL OF A LEADER'S SERIOUSNESS WITH ISSUES WILL RUB OFF ON HIS SURORDINATES. IF A LEADER IN AN ORGANIZATION PRIORITISES COMING TO WORK VERY EARLY, EVERYONE FALLS INTO LINE.
BUHARI HAS BEEN UNSERIOUS WITH SECURITY ISSUES IN NIGERIA, ESPECIALLY PAMPERING HIS FULANI BROTHERS WHO ARE THE BANDITS, HERDSMEN AND ETHNIC CLEANERS UP NORTH. THIS AFFECTS OUR MILITARY AND THEIR APPROACH TO WORK.
BUHARI TOOK NNAMDI KANU AND BIAFRA MATTERS SERIOUS AND YOU SEE HOW FAST THE MILITARY DECIMATED ESN DOWN SOUTH.
WHAT IS HAPPENING IS HAPPENING BECAUSE BUHARI IS ALLOWING HIS CRIMINAL FULANI BROTHERS TO COMMIT CRIMES AND GO AWAY WITH IT.
FULANIS KILLED 68 IN PLATEAU STATE, NO ONE SAID A THING. PLATEAU MILITIA RETALIATED AND KILLED 33 FULANI AND IGP, ARMY, POLICE, GOC AND EVEN THE GOVERNOR DECLARED CURFEW. THE MINISTER OF COMMUNICATION SAID THE PRESIDENT COULD NOT EAT BECAUSE HIS BROTHERS WERE KILLED. BUT OTHER PEOPLE ARE KILLED ALLL TIMES AND HE LOOKS THE OTHER WAY.
THE THREE OFFICERS KILLED AT THE NDA ARE ALL MIDDLE BELTERS. DOES THAT TELL YOU A THING?
EVEN THE OKORONWO THAT PEOPLE SAY IS IGBO, MISTAKING HIM FOR OKORONKWO, IS FRIM MIDDLE BELT.
OUR SECURITY SITUATION IS LIKE THIS BECAUSE BUHARI WANTS IT SO. IT'S FOR THE ADVANTAGE OF THE FULANI EVIL AGENDA OF TOTAL DOMINATION AND IT STARTS UP NORTH.

2 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Elbinawi: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2021
#NDA_Attack

"A major, abducted in the early hours of Tuesday by armed bandits at the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA, Kaduna has been found dead."

"The major was kidnapped during a raid at the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna, leaving two persons dead and one kidnapped."

This underlined the ruthlessness and extreme brutality of these murderous armed bandits that have terrorized and dehumanized innocent people of Northern Nigeria. Treating these murderous criminals with kid gloves by the genocidal Buhari regime is the peak of wickedness and irresponsiblility.

God Rest the Death!

#Photo: The late Major and his heavily-pregnant wife

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by West2019(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2021
The army should lock down afaka community immediately
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by ManOfCompetence(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING

Pretty sad to see how some of you gaslight the failures of this administration......

2 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Gabkosh: 7:17am On Aug 25, 2021
The army should forgive them as usual. They will repent after the killing.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Auxilliarytony(m): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2021
Nothing dey shock me for this country again
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Princedapace(m): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2021
North has been a pin on the neck of Nigeria. After many years of ruling this country. North is still useless and costing us billions yearly security. Gush.

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by AmazingELixir: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2021
lipsrsealed

But why can't Buhari resign....this man has ran the country aground
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING

You speak well and correctly most times but on this you are wrong and clearly biased/partisan. You want to absolve Buhari of blame?

If Buhari had committed to doing what EL Rufai suggested below, ages ago, and decimated the ranks of bandits everywhere, how many would remain to mount this type of attack against the NDA?

Let's be guided as Southerners. The vigour is there to chase Kanu, IPOB, Igboho and Oduduwa agitators. Yet we see a clearly appeasnik and non-confrontational approach to banditry.

Remember Pantami, while out of power in the past, wept painfully over how his "brothers" (boko Haram terrorists and murderers) were being killed "like Pigs" under GEJ. What do you think the policy of man like that would be when in government and with official power to do and undo?

How else should those ready to murder, kidnap and rape strangers gleefully be treated?

Bro read below and tell me why Buhari has not complied with the request of his fellow Northern leaders but the readiness is always there to visit the full strength of the Nigerian armed forces on the SE and SW because of secession agitators.

El Rufai even directly told Buhari and the FG the will of Northern Governors who are the chief executive security officers of their States. Has Buhari and the FG he leads shown any interest in listening to Northern Governors tasked with the duty of securing the lives and property of their people?

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/20/kill-all-bandits-bomb-forests-%E2%80%94el-rufai-tells-military

Kill All Bandits, Bomb Forests —El-Rufai Tells Military

https://www.thecable.ng/governors-are-unanimous-on-killing-all-bandits-says-el-rufai/amp

Nasir el-Rufai, governor of Kaduna state, says his colleagues are in agreement that bandits must be completely “wiped out”.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by techWriter1: 7:24am On Aug 25, 2021
Oga, ahum na so mkpari.bring make we flee together.

Need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by EagleNest(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2021
There is no point still having Buhari as a president if he cannot have a grip on the terrible security situation in the northern Nigeria. He should be ashamed of himself for such a below par service to Nigerians. The honourable thing to do is for him to resign so that someone else can give it a push. We can't continue enduring while the security situation is now going out of control. Let Buhari go, and let his deputy take over for the remaining two years in the interest of survival of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Eriokanmi: 7:25am On Aug 25, 2021
Boko haram invasion of NDA suggests to me that our law makers are sitting on a keg of gun powder inside their Chambers at NA. I suggest they shift sitting elsewhere for now and buhari should be governing from UK. National Assembly and Aso Vila could be their next destination.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by KosiGee(m): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2021
The kidnapping and killing was done by fellow soldiers. This wasn’t the work of bandits.

It was a professional job. The ransom part of it was to done to deceive and distract Nigerians. Bandits and kidnappers have been trending and this part was taken advantage of. Major Datong was targeted and killed and this us not unconnected with the recent troubles in Jos.

Someone please remind me the name of the Islamic cleric that threatened to kill christians…they all work together. Northern muslim soldiers, police, politicians and their imans. If their christian and southern counterparts do not learn from all these bold and flashy writings all over the walls and billboards, then foolish is their name.

How else do you convince people to brace up, wise up and take action.

Southern people are docile donkeys. You push them, they move, you flog them, they stand at a spot, they absorb the pains and look like nothing happened. You threaten them, they stand still like trees and wait for you to bring the axe and cut them where ever you choose.

This is shameful. Southerners wake up…Stop being stupid. Stop fighting each other. Unite and take action.

Southerners, stop being the fools. Wake the F up.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Lifebenzy: 7:27am On Aug 25, 2021
You get am.. please add this to our reaction statement.. ' parents are advice to warn their children not to attempt any form of protest or they will be treated in the language they understand.'
Danjikanbauchi:
We urge the soldiers to remain calm and law abiding even in the face of this heightened tension and go about their normal duties without fear of molestation as normalcy will be restored at the affected area.
We the Civilians are on top of the matter to bring the perpetrators to book grin

2 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Brushstrokes20: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2021
The redundant coupist is all shades of disasters undecided

The doomed, dumb, diabolic herder is Nigeria's worst blunder!

Nig urgently needs a leader undecided

2 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Ogbeniomo: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING
Mumu talk everywhere,it is failure begat failure, u cannot be thinking like Vulture and expect to fly like eagle, u can't give what u don't have, u can't have a president who is not capable of anything and expect him to produce adequate security for the nation, impossible.

3 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

Pretty sad to see how some of you gaslight the failures of this administration......

Tragic to be honest and I say this as a former fervent supporter of Buhari.

These are our fellow Nigerians, flesh and blood, being killed, maimed and raped while we all watch and many make excuses for why the battle cannot be taken to these killers who are clearly being encouraged by the inactions of the Nigerian armed forces who prefer reserving all their bark and bite for Kanu and Igboho.

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by imolile: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2021
Result of Nepotism

Today, I want to expose the Nigerian army, The Nigerian so called army are a bunch of useless ill-trained irresponsible unpatriotic money-seeking organization, whose goal and ambition is not for the protection of the territorial integrity of the confusion we hate to call a country, Today, what you call the Nigerian army is a factional self serving retard I had a panel-beater for my car some years back who ran to me and said sir, “Help me thank God” why? I asked, then he told me that his brother has been enlisted into the Nigerian Army, i looked frantically into his face and said Oh! But he is enlisted to serve the Nation, The Panel beater replied and said NO, he is not enlisted to serve the Nation but as the Family defender in case there is a dispute, He said it in a colloquial language which will make more sense to a speaker of the dialect. To my panel beater, because he has a brother who is in the Army he believed he cannot be cheated in the Nigerian society . That is how bad the Nigerian system has become, The Nigerian Army has become so useless that they have lost the purpose and ethics of the Profession, In a sane society, You will not see a man on camouflage, they wont harass civilian, they wont board a bus with the aim of claiming staff, they wont wear a cap to show they are soldiers or any insignia for the show, in saner climes, soldiers wont intervene in a civilian crisis because it is strictly the office of the police . You will not see them beat up The Nigerian Army is headed by narrow minded bigots from the North, uncivilized selected myopic clowns who still operate the constabulary of the colonial masters and have no regards for the People who pay their salaries Nigerian Military was compromised by the several military coup which began in 1966, a coup d'état began of 15 January 1966, this, It was led by Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu and Emmanuel Ifeajuna killed where 22 People were killed including the then Prime minister Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, This was occasioned by the unfair transfer of Power by the British to the North in revenge that the South were the most vociferous and the most protesting of the colonial rule, The Colonial master in anger chose the servitude of the North against the resistance of the South and vengefully gave Power to the North in a divided amalgamation The Northerner Picked a fight with the Igbo because one of them had led the coup that killed one of their own, This was what led to the revenge of the North a reprisal was masterminded by Lt. Colonel Murtala Muhammed and many northern military officers. The coup began as a mutiny at roughly midnight on July 15th 1966 and was a reaction to the killings of Northern politicians and Officers by some soldiers on January 15,. The then Hausa who were infiltrated by Fulani have not forgotten and are still hating the Igbo for that. The Yoruba and Fulani curupted Nigeria over a period of 60 Years and unfaily denying the Igbo of Power on suspicious ground The Military were more of the foot soldier of the Fulani, they are not for the defence of the Country Nigeria as the Nigerian Military has not fought any single external battles but they have fought Nigerians, Killed and intimidated those they were supposed to protect The Nigerian Military is a tool for the continuation of the Feudalistic system of government in the North, Nigeria is not practising Democracy and that is why you have no freedom of speech and can be arrested by Police, abused by the Army of Naval for and dehumanized by the DSS, They are all one working to keep the North in Power because they have populated the Military and are currently enlisting Boko Har\am for a prospective resistance by the South Ordinarily, You are not supposed to see a Military man in the civilian environment, The Military are menant to have their Base far away from the Civilian in a Forest or uninhibited Bush place But the Nigerian Military have been corrupted by greed which was brought about by their involvement in Politics, the military have no business or rather should have not business with Politics . It is greed that brough Buhari who ousted Shagari, it was greed that brought Babangida who ousted Buhari and since they tasted honey the civilian abandoned the development, they destroyed every institution and started playing tribal politics Nigeria was never supposed to be united, There is no relationship with Yoruba and Igbo apart from bussiness ties , there is no relationship between Hausa, Fulani and the Igbo. The Colonial master caused the confusion we are currently in, The Fulani were afraid in the 60s and 70s to lay claim of the resources in other region . They stuck to their Tomatoes and Onions and produce from the North, However the Southerner were being wasteful with party life, the Igbo have industrial skills and business sense though mostly without reputation, they compromised standard and quality but they needed little or no supervision and their philosophy of acquisition at all expense made them hated by all When the military invaded the Politics of Nigeria they took all the resources belonging to the Yoruba people and appointed their own Fulani to man all facilities and bring the resources to the North and that is what is currently ongoing as the military-democracy has mutated into Tyranny through which Fulani are Forcing us to remain with them This is one reason for which the removed History from the curriculum and those who saw these are in their 60s so they can deal with the Children when their fathers are passed into oblivion Nigeria is a Tyranny carried on by the compromised Military of the North

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by sameks08(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2021
Two Christian high ranking soldiers murdered and you re telling me that is ordinary my brother is not but a planned assassination by insiders

2 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by obembet(f): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2021
sapientia:
He is from plateau

I'm not saying that he was abducted and killed by Fellow officers who were of Fulani extraction

But

The story is sketchy

Ask for 200 million and kill withing 24 hrs

Did they later discover he was from Plateau and decided to revenge

Everyone know the tribe people that monopolized banditary

He's a Christian

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by prigoz(m): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING
Your comments shows that either that you are not in Naija or that you are one of the BMCs who doesn't know that Buhari and his terrorist group want to hand Nigeria over to their terrorist brothers who engage in ordinary criminality, just watch as they will quickly replace him with Fulani commander. Meanwhile Gowan that killed Biafra on the alter of one Nigeria, how market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by yuping(m): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2021
Investigative:
Air Force bomb southern soldiers blame logistics
Air woman arotile mysterious killed in Mary barrack,till now nothing is as done

Middle belt /southern soldiers getting killed by fellow soldiers while blaming bandit
The air LT was the head of medical laboratory in NDA

Systematic elimination,their fellows will be appointed as quick as sound
the jihadist is here
You are seeing clearly
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by arantess: 7:35am On Aug 25, 2021
Investigative:
Air Force bomb southern soldiers blame logistics
Air woman arotile mysterious killed in Mary barrack,till now nothing is as done

Middle belt /southern soldiers getting killed by fellow soldiers while blaming bandit
The air LT was the head of medical laboratory in NDA

Systematic elimination,their fellows will be appointed as quick as sound
the jihadist is here
Okoronkwo was a bright chap
He did his internship at NAUTH nnewi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed / Update On Lagos Early Results - Vanguard / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.