Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (855782 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lekiboboe: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kaydelegend01:
Good morning my people.
I applied 13th May, woke up this morning to send a mail to ircc nairobi.
I got my application refused based on personal assets and financial status.
I paid 11k CAD and I still showed a POF of 15.5m after that.
I will pay full tuition this time around and am waiting for my gcms notes too.

Please I will need the services of some gurus in the house.

Please how can I contact frankrobbn1 and lekiboboe?

Love you all
Hi,

So sorry about the outcome of your application.

You would need to order for your GCMS Notes (which would take like 28-35 days to get) so as to see the VO's comment/assessment about your application. Your GCMS note will show detailed reasons why you were refused cos the refusal reasons on the refusal letter sent to you is a GENERIC one. In a nutshell, so as not to re-apply blindly, get your GCMS Note

It's the content in that VO's Comment on your GCMS Notes you gonna address/tackle, then you can comeback here to the forum & show the refusal reasons (Screenshot of the bolded VO's Comment), so gurus & members in house will be able to give result-oriented advice/suggestions

See the steps in ordering your GCMS notes in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/521#104384796

If you still have challenges ordering for your GCMS NOTES, ask here on the forum, members who were able to order for their GCMS NOTES successfully would be able guide you further.

Get across to Frankrobbn1 for his professional service.

All the best in your reapplication

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Peacekid:
I WAS JUST SERVED THE BEST BREAKFAST EVER GUYS!

Congratulations!!!All glory to God!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:
Amen , our senior ppr recipient .. How is preparation going?

lol, see title, fine oo, preparation is going on thank you for asking.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Trueigbo: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please anybody with information on Memorial university for masters

1. How long does it take to get admission
2. Does students going to the school get visa easily.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godmakesking: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thank you Doree for the information. When did you apply? Biometrics? medicals? NSE or Normal? Thanks,
Doree:
Timeline: Long Post Alert!!!

I actually typed some of this in faith on 27th July in anticipation of PPR cheesy thank God I get to post it now.

First Time applicant. Virgin passport sef
Got admission for a funded program in Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia for an LLM. The scholarship was just enough to cover my school fees though, so I was still left to provide funds for living expenses.
Admission tips: I actually followed Dr. Linda Iheme's you tube tips on getting scholarship programs. I am glad it worked out on my first trial.

I gathered the necessary documents I needed. My only problem became proving my funds for living expenses. I got a Deed of gift from my dad of about 12k CAD which would technically be the major fund in my account upon the transfer of the cash. That was my fear throughout the entire wait. But what I ensured, courtesy of the free advice being thrown around in this forum, was that I proved hat my husband and I were established in our own way. I submitted my Husband’s travel history, his Cac documents, my salary account, my identification as a Lawyer etc. I just wanted to pass the message that I am not relying entirely on my father, that my husband "who I refused to show his account statement" is still capable of supporting me. I backed all this up with lots of prayers, Rosary and Novenas and a well structured SOP. I am good at writing. Thank you. Did I mention I also wrote my father's letter of support and my husbands spousal consent letter where I wrote from their point of view all geared towards giving a firm foundation to the buildings I erected in my SOP? My only problem became the uploading part. Unfortunately, I am not tech savvy at all, and I can't help it. Luckily, I got the help of someone I contacted from here "Blavkmaan I hail o" who helped with all those compressions and uploading stuff. Not without discarding some of my 'prized' documents o which he deemed as unnecessary. And then, the wait began...

In all, I give all Glory to God who have deemed me worthy to enter an international flight for the first time. See you all in Canada! Much love from here

Docs submitted In addition to those listed up:
Client info:
Admission letter
LLB Certificate
BL certificate
Letter of past introduction from my Lawyer ( it was for this purpose, for obvious reasons)
Sample of my Lawyer's stamp to indicate active practice of Law.
Proof of fund:
My SOA
Funding letter
A fixed deposit certificate from where I spinned the narrative that my father fixed the stated sum in anticipation of my admission. The money was transferred the next day after the collapse of the deposit to my account and i pointed it out on my SOA. I didnt show my dad's SOA though.
Home Ties:
Marriage certificate.
Son's birth certificate
I also indicated my shares in my husband's CAC documents. Nevermind the company is not active o wink

Thank you all for your active support and advice on this forum. Especially JustMellow, Blavkmaan, Frank robben etc
Finally, i did this entire process myself, from admission to PPR courtesy of this group. We have a treasure here guys, let's make maximum use of it and for those with PPR already, let's keep the thread alive by giving back to what made us.

Oh, for those still waiting, goodluck guys, it will go round. Don't underestimate your emails and webforms. It worked for me cos trust me, I bombarded them this past two weeks though none of it ever got acknowledged.

Please pardon all typos.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gracehayford1: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Congratulations to the ppr receivers.. I shall receive my own this week in Jesus name. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godmakesking: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sorry about that. Was it immediately you sent a mail to them this morning they refused your application?
Lekiboboe:

Hi,

So sorry about the outcome of your application.

You would need to order for your GCMS Notes (which would take like 28-35 days to get) so as to see the VO's comment/assessment about your application. Your GCMS note will show detailed reasons why you were refused cos the refusal reasons on the refusal letter sent to you is a GENERIC one. In a nutshell, so as not to re-apply blindly, get your GCMS Note

It's the content in that VO's Comment on your GCMS Notes you gonna address/tackle, then you can comeback here to the forum & show the refusal reasons (Screenshot of the bolded VO's Comment), so gurus & members in house will be able to give result-oriented advice/suggestions

See the steps in ordering your GCMS notes in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/521#104384796

If you still have challenges ordering for your GCMS NOTES, ask here on the forum, members who were able to order for their GCMS NOTES successfully would be able guide you further.

Get across to Frankrobbn1 for his professional service.

All the best in your reapplication
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by emmalextemtop: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oviebright:
Good morning please does anyone know the deferment process for Algonquin College as I’ve already checked the site website about their deferment process for international students but couldn’t find any process of deferment of admission. Only deferment of fees I could find I’ve already called and email their students mail but they kept directing me to the registar office which I called but the lady their keeps redirecting me to other departments. Please if anyone could assist me as to how to do about it with Algonquin College. It’s frustrating.

Bro, didn't you have my contact!

Why can't you ask me before beating around the bush.

It is well with you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Oreoluwamipo: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bro , it took me tears and alot of beggings .. I got there 12:02 .. Anyways God is in control already.

lobinche101:

Fear nothing and walk in their with 100% confidence. The rest will be history

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Oreoluwamipo: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Will booking for GCMS note the second time make the VO annoyed of ones curiosity? Abeg I don't want to get on their nerves oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Onyekachiii: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hello house, my medical request has landed, 25th of august. April 16th applicant . I already booked upfront since last month, so I will be going for medicals on the 6th of September. Please for IOM will I make payments when I get there or I pay online then go with my receipt? And what else am I to go with, please reply thanks a lot, I look forward to sharing my ppr landing soon too, amen.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by elenewton1: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Then go ahead and provide some guidance if you indeed know and not flogging the issue.

emmalextemtop:

It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by emmalextemtop: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hello everyone!

Abeg for this Covid test within 72hrs of departure to cad, is it money based or is it not free?

I want to ask if you are being tested for the case of traveling out, is it money based? Or not?
Cos i know someone that did it, it was 50,400k while in my state, i went to make enquiries, the nurse told me it's free.
But i heard the attendant asking her if the person wants to use it to travel and the nurse help me to say No, in which i did not really disclose the purpose at first instance though.
So,i thought if the health center knew you are traveling out, Dem go put money like 50k above, please how true is this?

The main thing is, traveling out or not, COVID-19 TEST na same thing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by emmalextemtop: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
elenewton1:
Then go ahead and provide some guidance if you indeed know and not flogging the issue.

Hello Mr/Miss, you don't need to respond to this or anybody, i know the reason why i am replying like that purposely, so it's not what you think please!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lobinche101(m): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:
Bro , it took me tears and alot of beggings .. I got there 12:02 .. Anyways God is in control already.

The most important thing is you got it done. How you do it doesnt matter but what matters is obstacle 1 down. We moveeeee���‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lobinche101(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Onyekachiii:
Hello house, my medical request has landed, 25th of august. April 16th applicant . I already booked upfront since last month, so I will be going for medicals on the 6th of September. Please for IOM will I make payments when I get there or I pay online then go with my receipt? And what else am I to go with, please reply thanks a lot, I look forward to sharing my ppr landing soon too, amen.
Pay for your iom at any standard chartered bank and come with the receipt. Their is also a standard chartered bank on isaac John street too. You can make payment and stroll down for your medicals... it has ended in praise for you..
NB: MEDICAL FEE IS 46500

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ayindesegun10(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Trueigbo:
Please anybody with information on Memorial university,

UG or PG?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Oviebright: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
emmalextemtop:

It is well with you.
I
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Victoryokondu: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
Onyekachiii:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godmakesking: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Congratulations. Mine is the next.
Legacyedition:

Congratulations.

It has finally ended in praise.

Halleluyah.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lekiboboe: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jummydee:
Good morning..
I want to make enquire about the schools in canada and how they operate.
I studied Architecture nd completed my HND program graduating with Upper credit nd want to further my studies in Canada.. Will like to know where and how i will start from..the school that can take me in.what my result will be converted to...their requirements.. Fees ..procedures and so on..

Looking for the school studying Architecture with the cheapest fee in canada
While you await response from others

These are my own suggestions

As a fresh HND holder, you are expected to go for a POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE program related to your Architecture HND degree e.g Green Architecture, GIS, Building Architecture and some Civil & Building Engineering related programs. Its a college that can take you

You can't go for an M.SC cos Canada requires a Bachelors degree (minimum of 2.1) to apply for Masters.

Do your research on the following programs one by one, check the program overview, check the course curriculum of each programs and see the one's that has course components related to architecture, tuition amount for international students, Admission intake e.g Fall - Sept, Winter - January, May - Spring, then go for the one that suites your Academic background, then apply

Graduate Certificate (PG.Cert) in Green Architecture
Algonquin College, ON
https://www.algonquincollege.com/acce/program/green-architecture/

PG. Cert in Marine Geomatics
Nova Scotia Community College, Nova Scotia
https://www.nscc.ca/learning_programs/programs/PlanDescr.aspx?prg=MGEO&pln=MARGEOM

PG. Cert in Civil Engineering, Building related Courses
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/363#99716912

PG. Cert in Construction Management -1378B
(2 years program) - Available for International Students
Conestoga College, Waterloo,
Ontario
https://www.conestogac.on.ca/fulltime/construction-management

https://www.conestogac.on.ca/fulltime/construction-management/courses?id=22589

Geographic Information Systems (PG.CERT)
Nova Scotia Community College
https://www.nscc.ca/learning_programs/programs/plandescr.aspx?prg=GISAD&pln=GEOINFSYS

For other PG. Cert Programs in GIS
visit the Link below & google search them
https://www.ontariocolleges.ca/en/programs/search?q=GIS&page=0&by%5BProgramCredentialEnglish%5D%5B0%5D=Graduate%20Certificate

While you are preparing yourself to apply for a PG.CERT ADMISSION you would most likely need the information in the two links below, that being said, take your time and go through them

Potential Documents needed to apply for admission in a College for PG. Cert
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/221#103080983

Benefits of adding supporting documents to your College Post Graduate Certificate (PG.Cert), Masters, PHD application admission application in order to boost your admission Chances
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/481#104216281

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/486#104240364

Do your research well, get across to the school (email), in a nutshell, do your due diligence before applying for any of the above program cos the journey to your Study Visa Success depends on the type of program and qualification of the program you apply for.

ADMISSION IS IMPORTANT, VISA APPLICATION SUCCESS IS IMPORTANTA!!!!

Good luck!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Onyekachiii:
Make a transfer to their account and print out the receipt before going there.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Legacyedition: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:
Will booking for GCMS note the second time make the VO annoyed of ones curiosity? Abeg I don't want to get on their nerves oo

I don't think so.

I have ordered 2 Atip gcms and 3 cbsa gcms notes.

Application going to 6 months...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by onyintel: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
This thread shall favour me..
And God remember me.
I receive my PPR before the end of this month August
What God cannot do, does not exist..

May 17th applicant

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Onyekachiii: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thanks you very much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bertram87: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
What God cannot do does not exist. !!

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mconcept: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
I will do a new thing , now it will spring forth , shall you know it .I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the dessert . SAITH THE Lord of Host .

Abasi enyenubuene has picked my calls and answered my prayers.

Way Maker , miracle worker, has done it for me.
You are too faithful to fail me
You are to faithful to disappoint me , you've proven your self in my life and i' ve come to realize that you are too faithful to fail me .

It has finally ended in praise.

INDEED WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST.

Men may not understand how far you 've brought me .

The only weapon I used to bring down my PPR is Faith , Fasting and Prayers.

Esther declared a fast , Jehosaphat declared a fast .
I fasted endlessly dry fasting .

My application was not the regular but God broke protocols to favor me .

If you are yet to declare a fast , please do so .

Below are the details and timeline

Application submitted - April 1, 2021
Biometrics completed - April 13, 2021
NSE request Letter  - Apirl 16, 2021
NSE response submitted - April 21, 2021
Medical request Letter - July 16, 2021
Passport Request for my daughter  - August 17, 2021
Passport Request - August 26, 2021

From this very platform, I met a wonderful man, Uncle Frank (Frankrobbn1). He was responsible for the entire application process starting from advising me on the right course of study to securing admission and then my study visa application. He was very clear and professional every step of the way. I truly appreciate his support as I could not have done it on my own. I paid him for his services and I saw the value of every penny I paid for. For those of you in doubt, I can assure that Uncle Frank (fandrglobal.com) and his team are the very best experts when it comes to Canadian Immigration matters. 

The SOP was drafted , well worded by Uncle Frank the amazing.
Thanks for the patience

For those whose application is still pending and those who are yet to start, I wish you all the very best.

It has ended in praise!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by milo9(m): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
It’s a PPR things guys. 8 months. God is the greatest

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Peacekid(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
tourphland:

Please can you give me the email address

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Trueigbo: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ayindesegun10:
UG or PG?

PG....masters of engineering
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Trueigbo: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please anybody with information on Memorial university for masters

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dofrenzy: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
milo9:
It’s a PPR things guys. 8 months. God is the greatest

Congratulations. I am next in line for this miracle email. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.