Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (868090 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
I celebrate with you...God is ever faithful!

Jxool:
It’s ppr guys

I will come back after I send my passport to give me details

Please what’s the account to pay transmission fee to and what’s the addresss at Abuja to courier thanks so much for your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheCongo2: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
rheene009:
thank you. Have an account. I have gotten over 30 denials because i have a baby with me.

Are you in London?
It is against the law in Canada to reject a rent application based on someone's family status
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by matthew080: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hello folks
Please can someone mention some schools that don't request upfront tuition fee before visa approval

And pls how much is the cost to file an application for a visa
Thanks

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by 4gunners(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
heydamiejay:
LONG POST ALERT

MARCH 2021 i got conditional offer from centennial college to study human resource management (pgd) i took a pause for 5months because i did not have enough money to pay for my deposit to get the proper admission letter (LOA), and also i did not have any means to to get proof of funds for visa application .so i had a friend who i said i could use his account he is into construction ,he had a balance of 20million but he wont be able to transfer the money to my account cos it is for his work.i remember asking a guru here if its possible to use a friends account and he was like 3rd party is not guarantee but nothing is impossible.so i took faith and use the account ,the worst will be a rejection and i will re strategize for my next application .i did not pay any deposit required by the school i just went ahead to use the admission deposit letter to apply.

As at when i applied in july 31 the statement of i used was 2moths late,it was not recent it was printed as at June 2nd ,i did not know the statement of account to be use has to be printed few days to your application to show its recent ,but i had already submitted my application.

my sop was just one page very scattered ,i wrote the wrong passport number in my sop .when i was addressing my sponsor i just wrote he is my uncle i did not add any picture or documents to prove relationship ,my home ties i said i had my mum and my dad back home to come back to .
After 3moths and 2weeks i decided to send a web form to remind ircc that i need a decision to know my next step in life.i sent the web form like 2ce, after then i just got feed up and i stopped checking,maybe because i have not even paid any school fee that might even be the reason for delay ,i paid for gcms notes with @mekano i was even reluctant to send my details ,he called to follow up for my details till now i have not still sent it cos i gave up on the application. 3rd week of November i decided to check my account but i could not access it ,it continued like that for over a week ,last friday i just decided to try it on another browser and behold it was original passport request(PPR) it dropped since on the 7th of December but saw it on the 10th,mind you my phone screen is bad so i did not have access to my mail i tried opening it on my system but was giving me plenty authentication wahala i just left it .

when i saw the ppr i ran out of my office was jubilation on the street telling my mum the good news .the lord did it when i was almost giving up no school fee paid ,no plenty documents submitted i used a total outsiders account for proof of fund ,all indication was against me but he turned it around for me for good .thank you Lord, i pray this favor goes round

Admission -march 2021 centennial college

APPLICATION -July 31 2021
Documents submitted
*DEPOSIT ADMISSION LETTER
*Application form
*dob certificate
*NYSC CERT
*Transcript and certificate(AUTHENTICATED BY MOE &FOREIGN AFFAIRS)
*PROOF OF FUNDS
*SOP
*UPFRONT MEDICAL
upfront medical -august 23 2021

medical updated to pass -September 13 2021

web form sent - November 11 2021

bvl and ppr -7 december 2021

THE LORD DID IT .

Big congratulations .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by giftedchild009: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
donmyzy:
Alhamdulillah!!!

I feel so relieved sharing my PPR as a silent reader of this thread. I applied to NBCC Moncton mainly because I have siblings in New Brunswick. I was a bit worried as I have ties to Canada which reduces my chances of success. However, I took the wisdom from this thread focusing on my ties to Nigeria in my SOP. I did upfront medicals at IOM in early July and submitted my application at the end of July with biometrics a week after that.

Then the wait began, four (4) months of daily checking of my IRCC account, reading posts on this thread, and constant refresh of my email. Other parts of the four months were spent worrying over how small the number of documents I submitted was compared to other PPR posts that I have seen on the thread. After the regular processing time passed, I sent two webforms and decided to request GCMS notes at the end of November.

I woke up this morning to the BVL and PPR mail.

First-time applicant
Sponsor: My dad provided one (1) year statement of account.
School: NBCC Moncton

Below is the timeline of my application:

Submission date; July 31, 2021
Biometrics passed: August 5, 2021
Upfront Medical Passed; August 9, 2021
----- No Update and 4 months of Anxiety----
Request for GCMS notes- November 29, 2021
Eligibility Review Started - December 6, 2021
BVL and PPR; December 7, 2021

Here are the documents I submitted with my application.

Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294E),
Family Information form (IMM5645E)
Temporary Resident form (IMM5257B)
Letter of Acceptance from NBCC - Accounting and Payroll Administration
International Passport Biodata page,
Statement of Purpose.
Proof of Medicals
Passport Photograph.
One (1) Year Statement of Account (Dad provided his one (1) year statement of account., I didn't provide any bank statement of my own).
Evidence of Work requirement

Thanks to the wonderful people of this community and contributors like makano, Lekiboboe, eclint, and Anon123 who continue to help people. God will surely reward you for the good that you do here.

Congratulations on your PPR i want to ask if they requested for official transcript from you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Aissy: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
heydamiejay:
please i want to send my passport to Abuja for stamping i don't know the exact transmission fee and is the fee different from the dhl fee payment .please someone should help out
okay so I sent mine this morning, if you did your biometrics in Abuja and you want to send it there for stamping then you don’t need to pay for VFS transmission fee. You will need to pay for DHL to and fro courier services tho(I paid 16200 from Benin to Abuja)
In side an envelope you will put your original passport request letter, your passport, VFS consent form, two photocopies of the data page of your passport, your biometrics slips that’s you were given the day you did your biometrics and then you write the address of Abuja VFS on it. You can find the address of Abuja VFS here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Niellar: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
For B.sc or M.sc

If it is B.sc, you can apply to university of Manitoba. I don't know any for M.sc

matthew080:
Hello folks
Please can someone mention some schools that don't request upfront tuition fee before visa approval

And pls how much is the cost to file an application for a visa
Thanks

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by heydamiejay: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
thank you ,i did not do my biometrics in Abuja i just want it to comeback fast that's why i was asking of the exact transmission fee.

Aissy:
okay so I sent mine this morning, if you did your biometrics in Abuja and you want to send it there for stamping then you don’t need to pay for VFS transmission fee. You will need to pay for DHL to and fro courier services tho(I paid 16200 from Benin to Abuja)
In side an envelope you will put your original passport request letter, your passport, VFS consent form, two photocopies of the data page of your passport, your biometrics slips that’s you were given the day you did your biometrics and then you write the address of Abuja VFS on it. You can find the address of Abuja VFS here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by donmyzy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
giftedchild009:

Congratulations on your PPR i want to ask if they requested for official transcript from you?
no, they didn't

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ysakaws1: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Who can link me up with a very good immigration lawyer? Need for a friend who got a temporary ban because of all these agent bullshits.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by hwu2015(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
@Makano
I sent you a message but no response. Can I have your email please.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SOPWriter: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Cowbell521:
@Sopwriter. Learn 4rm dis. I gave u gud review. U no even act like u c am. U just bone me like am nothing. U might think u got us d visa and das all. But 4 me 2 post review on ur thread means we want ur company progress. U saw my testimony u just swerve me like that. Dem no dey do like that oo boss. Appreciate those who give u shout out. E get why. I cum in peace
Hi Cowbell521,

I do rejoice with you over the success of your application. Sincerely, I do appreciate the great review as well. Please bear with me, my schedule could be tight sometimes. 98% of testimonies are often passed across privately and I am always glad to receive them. Regardless of that, I deeply apologize for making you feel worthless. Your review means a lot, and I am grateful for it.

Congratulations again!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Have one who's based in Canada though but a Nigerian. You can DM me

Ysakaws1:
Who can link me up with a very good immigration lawyer? Need for a friend who got a temporary ban because of all these agent bullshits.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jumax28: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Please is Ethiopian airline taking Nigerian from Cotonou to Canada?

It is urgent

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/apply-visa

You will get all you need from the link above, check the service charges.

heydamiejay:
thank you ,i did not do my biometrics in Abuja i just want it to comeback fast that's why i was asking of the exact transmission fee.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
oludumilamcsam2@gmail.com
hwu2015:
@Makano
I sent you a message but no response. Can I have your email please.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Semtu(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Please, is dual citizenship a positive or negative factor for Canadian study visa?

I am a citizen of Nigeria and South Africa, and getting ready to submit my visa application. I want to know if this will positively or negatively affect my visa application, so I will know how to tailor my letter of explanation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jxool: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
PPR ALERT GUYS !!!!!

I was so so happy guy got my ppr today.

I just want to post on here so as to motivate anyone whose still waiting for ppr or whose about to submit the application.

WHAT GOD CANT NOT DO DOES NOT EXIST. God has been wonderful to me.

Am 40years no BSC no other qualifications apart from weac result and neco. But I put everything in Gods hand before I submitted my application.

I got my admission August 8 but defer my admission to Jan 10,2022 because I couldn’t meet up to submit my application for September intake.

I finally submit September 20, 2021
Biometric September 27,2021
That’s when the waiting started
November 19,2021 I finally got medical request
Because no booking space I got booking to December 7,2021
December 11, 2021 my medical was updated to passed.
December 13,2021 I was sitting watching movie on my iPad when I got the message for Correspondent letter and Ppr

I don’t waste time I went to send my passport first before I start to send this message.

What I will say is don’t let anyone discourage you in anything you want to do in life. Try and fail it’s better than not trying at all.

When I wanted to apply people keep saying am old for diploma course at the age of 40. But I don’t get discouraged at all. I decided to gather all the documents myself.

Here are the list of documents submitted

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE/SOP
CONTRACT OF ENROLLMENT
RECEIPT FOR FEES PAID
AFFIDAVIT FOR DATE OF BIRTH
HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE AND TRANSCRIPT
RESUME/CV
COMPUTER TRAINING / RECOMMENDATION LETTER
EMPLOYMENT LETTER WHERE I WAS WORKING
AFFIDAVIT OF GOOD DEEDS
REFERENCE LETTER
POLICE REPORT
TRAVEL HISTORY ON MY PASSPORT. Been to some African country and been to Dubai so I put all the stamps on my passport.
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR MY CHILDREN
FAMILY PICTURES
LAND AGREEMENT

Cheers guys

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jermaie0009: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Congratulations….I tap in Your testimony …my own will be approved too….amen

Jxool:
PPR ALERT GUYS !!!!!

I just want to post on here so as to motivate anyone whose still waiting for ppr or whose about to submit the application.

Am 40years no BSC no other qualifications apart from weac result and neco. But I put everything in Gods hand before I submitted my application.

I got my admission August 8 but defer my admission to Jan 10,2022 because I couldn’t meet up to submit my application for September intake.

December 13,2021 I was sitting watching movie on my iPad when I got the message for Correspondent letter and Ppr

I don’t waste time I went to send my passport first before I start to send this message.

What I will say is don’t let anyone discourage you in anything you want to do in life. Try and fail it’s better than not trying at all.

When I wanted to apply people keep saying am old for diploma course at the age of 40. But I don’t get discouraged at all. I decided to gather all the documents myself.

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE/SOP
CONTRACT OF ENROLLMENT
RECEIPT FOR FEES PAID
RESUME/CV
AFFIDAVIT OF GOOD DEEDS
REFERENCE LETTER
POLICE REPORT
TRAVEL HISTORY ON MY PASSPORT. Been to some African country and been to Dubai so I put all the stamps on my passport.
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
FAMILY PICTURES
LAND AGREEMENT

Cheers guys

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
We should link up, also going to Centennial.
jayifeanyi1234:
Congratulations!!!

uote author=heydamiejay post=108456022]LONG POST ALERT

MARCH 2021 i got conditional offer from centennial college to study human resource management (pgd) i took a pause for 5months because i did not have enough money to pay for my deposit to get the proper admission letter (LOA), and also i did not have any means to to get proof of funds for visa application .so i had a friend who i said i could use his account he is into construction ,he had a balance of 20million but he wont be able to transfer the money to my account cos it is for his work.i remember asking a guru here if its possible to use a friends account and he was like 3rd party is not guarantee but nothing is impossible.so i took faith and use the account ,the worst will be a rejection and i will re strategize for my next application .i did not pay any deposit required by the school i just went ahead to use the admission deposit letter to apply.

As at when i applied in july 31 the statement of i used was 2moths late,it was not recent it was printed as at June 2nd ,i did not know the statement of account to be use has to be printed few days to your application to show its recent ,but i had already submitted my application.

my sop was just one page very scattered ,i wrote the wrong passport number in my sop .when i was addressing my sponsor i just wrote he is my uncle i did not add any picture or documents to prove relationship ,my home ties i said i had my mum and my dad back home to come back to .
After 3moths and 2weeks i decided to send a web form to remind ircc that i need a decision to know my next step in life.i sent the web form like 2ce, after then i just got feed up and i stopped checking,maybe because i have not even paid any school fee that might even be the reason for delay ,i paid for gcms notes with @mekano i was even reluctant to send my details ,he called to follow up for my details till now i have not still sent it cos i gave up on the application. 3rd week of November i decided to check my account but i could not access it ,it continued like that for over a week ,last friday i just decided to try it on another browser and behold it was original passport request(PPR) it dropped since on the 7th of December but saw it on the 10th,mind you my phone screen is bad so i did not have access to my mail i tried opening it on my system but was giving me plenty authentication wahala i just left it .

when i saw the ppr i ran out of my office was jubilation on the street telling my mum the good news .the lord did it when i was almost giving up no school fee paid ,no plenty documents submitted i used a total outsiders account for proof of fund ,all indication was against me but he turned it around for me for good .thank you Lord, i pray this favor goes round

Documents submitted
*Application form
*dob certificate
*NYSC CERT
*PROOF OF FUNDS
*SOP
*UPFRONT MEDICAL

THE LORD DID IT .

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Congratulations bro, this is a big one.

Will like to know which college you applied to and if you will be going with your family?

Thanks

Jxool:
PPR ALERT GUYS !!!!!

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE/SOP
CONTRACT OF ENROLLMENT
RECEIPT FOR FEES PAID
RESUME/CV
AFFIDAVIT OF GOOD DEEDS
REFERENCE LETTER
POLICE REPORT
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
FAMILY PICTURES
LAND AGREEMENT

Cheers guys

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by purespikes: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
heydamiejay:
LONG POST ALERT

Documents submitted
*Application form
*dob certificate
*NYSC CERT
*PROOF OF FUNDS
*SOP
*UPFRONT MEDICAL

THE LORD DID IT .

This is purely the finger of God. I rejoice with you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nastii: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Congratulations. I submitted September 21st. Still hopeful. I tap into your testimony. It will end in praise for us all.
Jxool:
PPR ALERT GUYS !!!!!

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE/SOP
CONTRACT OF ENROLLMENT
RECEIPT FOR FEES PAID
RESUME/CV
AFFIDAVIT OF GOOD DEEDS
REFERENCE LETTER
POLICE REPORT
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
FAMILY PICTURES
LAND AGREEMENT

Cheers guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
My advice, just be truthful about your details as what you write and say now might be used for or against you in future.

I don't see dual citizenship as a disadvantage, all you need do is explain genuinely why you are going to study your chosen course. Which of the two countries are you mostly deep rooted in the past years with respect to your work experience, family closeness that can make you claim home ties easily. Try as much as possible to make your source of funding come from where you have reside the most and where you intend using for home ties. I think you will be fine. Cheers

Semtu:
Please, is dual citizenship a positive or negative factor for Canadian study visa?

I am a citizen of Nigeria and South Africa, and getting ready to submit my visa application. I want to know if this will positively or negatively affect my visa application, so I will know how to tailor my letter of explanation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by purespikes: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
gwen01:
My Application was refused today after 4months of waiting.

I got to know about this thread after applying through an agent. I was really a novice then.

Please what is the next step I can take. The agent told me to hold on for now till after the ban is lifted.

The custom is, get your GCMS notes to have a proper grasp of the refusal reasons and refire. I suggest DIY, so discard your agent. The fact that he is asking you to wait sums it all. The information and knowledge here is abundant. God speed!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Aissy: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
I think it’s about 9400, you can check VFS website for the exact amount
heydamiejay:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by purespikes: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
Jxool:
PPR ALERT GUYS !!!!!

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE/SOP
CONTRACT OF ENROLLMENT
RECEIPT FOR FEES PAID
RESUME/CV
AFFIDAVIT OF GOOD DEEDS
REFERENCE LETTER
POLICE REPORT
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
FAMILY PICTURES
LAND AGREEMENT

Cheers guys

Congratulations. God never fails. Just trust Him to deliver
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
Wow!!!congratulations....................Glory to Jesus, God please remember us and give us testimony before the end of this week. Amen

Jxool:
PPR ALERT GUYS !!!!!

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE/SOP
CONTRACT OF ENROLLMENT
RECEIPT FOR FEES PAID
RESUME/CV
AFFIDAVIT OF GOOD DEEDS
REFERENCE LETTER
POLICE REPORT
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
FAMILY PICTURES
LAND AGREEMENT

Cheers guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TeeMade: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hello @Lianna2020,

Please assist to clarify the bolded. Does it mean that you travelled to get your permit and then came back to Nigeria, and you applied for your family while still in Nigeria? Kindly clarify.

Thank you.

Lianna2020:
Exactly, I applied alone and used them as home ties.
When I was approved, I travelled to get my sin and permit then applied for them.

In my loe explained how my spouse has his business and will be coming and going as his business can be managed virtually and also
Said that the reason why I needed my baby was because I’m a new mum plus ppd taking a toll on me.

I also addressed how I still have siblings and family to go back to and how my studies will help his business.
I used our land and incomplete building as ties to show we r not absconding from our country. I added how he can’t leave his business for an extended stay in Canada.

I’m certain the person’s loe didn’t address hometies or simply wasn’t wrtitten well.

Ignore people living in Canada , when I wanted to apply for my family, it was the same fear and stories that it will be misrepresentation until I spoke to eddyossam and he said it won’t be as intentions can change.

If you later apply for family , you must still prove hometies, that’s where a good loe comes in.

Because of how toxic “living in Canada “ thread is, I don’t go there, I rather make my mistakes and learn on my own than go there to receive insult.

I had to go check what they were saying and I didn’t expect anything different.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hello MJ1000

In addition to your post, you will need to work on your LOE explaining the benefits of your proposed course of studies...

You must convince the Visa Officer of how important your proposed course is to your career, outline the benefits and opportunities your proposed course and Canadian (international) degree certificate will afford you on your return to your home country after the completion of your studies in Canada. Let the Visa Officers see the reasons why you will be spending so much on your proposed course and your studies in Canada....

Peace

MJ1000:
Hello Makano,

I am currently working on all of that.

Fees is about 35,000CAD .

The sponsor had a 25m closing balance and a fixed deposit of 20m. Landed property as well with valuation.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TeeMade: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Amazing... Indeed God is faithful oh becuase age is a thing with Canada application. So happy for you and ofcourse, congratulations are in order.

It will end in praise for everyone.

Jxool:
PPR ALERT GUYS !!!!!

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE/SOP
CONTRACT OF ENROLLMENT
RECEIPT FOR FEES PAID
RESUME/CV
AFFIDAVIT OF GOOD DEEDS
REFERENCE LETTER
POLICE REPORT
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
FAMILY PICTURES
LAND AGREEMENT

Cheers guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hello Ruby

Make sure you explain this in your LOE with relevant documents to back up your claims so the Visa Officer won't see the amount deposited as a lump sum..

The receipt of the transaction with the said amount on it will suffice...

Peace
Ruby22:

Hello Gurus in the house,

Can I sell a property and transfer the money to my bank account as proof of funds for visa application. What documents will i need to show the VO to explain the transfer

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (834)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.