Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (853068 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by justemma: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
dharmiiee:
there is no whats app group for ghana. There are just few of us here.

Have you made any arrangements? I’m working on going that route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BintSaad(f): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hello Gurus! I just joined this forum.... I was refused based on Family Ties and financial assets... Pls wat next shud I do

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
BintSaad:
Hello Gurus! I just joined this forum.... I was refused based on Family Ties and financial assets... Pls wat next shud I do

Order for your notes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
matthew080:
Anon123 post

JESUS!!!

Please... RUN for your LIFE..

You can get all info you need for admission and visa here therefore i see no reason why you are being charged 300k for documents that are not that hard to find. To apply for admission is easy bro..

WTF is handling fee pls..

The agent is indirectly charging you extra service fees as per the bolded

Please do not ask an agent to organize a bank statement for you otherwise YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR 5YEARS.

Anon123 and gurus

1, thanks
2,to be honest I never new getting addmission is so easy as u have said,if not with ur reply
3,WHAT IS the meaning of WTF handling fee
4, if not for forgery of acct statement,how can I make up my acct when I have just 3m

Thanks again

The bolded means theres nothing like handling fee. What is the agent handling.

You can look for a sponsor related to you to stand in as your sponsor
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BintSaad(f): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Anon123:

Order for your notes
How can I order for the notes?? I used a agent for the first application.. Pls I nid guidelines ... I nid help on the second application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jxool: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
It’s ppr guys

I will come back after I send my passport to give me details

Please what’s the account to pay transmission fee to and what’s the addresss at Abuja to courier thanks so much for your response

35 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by rheene009: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
mrprolifik:

https://www.roomies.ca/rooms/london-on
thank you. Have an account. I have gotten over 30 denials because i have a baby with me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by omariam: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Jxool:
It’s ppr guys

Please what’s the account to pay transmission fee to and what’s the addresss at Abuja to courier thanks so much for your response
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dharmiiee: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
I have been in ghana since last week monday

justemma:

Have you made any arrangements? I’m working on going that route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dammy135(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
Congrats
omariam:

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
G R A C E
heydamiejay:
LONG POST ALERT

MARCH 2021 i got conditional offer from centennial college to study human resource management (pgd) i took a pause for 5months because i did not have enough money to pay for my deposit to get the proper admission letter (LOA), and also i did not have any means to to get proof of funds for visa application .so i had a friend who i said i could use his account he is into construction ,he had a balance of 20million but he wont be able to transfer the money to my account cos it is for his work.i remember asking a guru here if its possible to use a friends account and he was like 3rd party is not guarantee but nothing is impossible.so i took faith and use the account ,the worst will be a rejection and i will re strategize for my next application .i did not pay any deposit required by the school i just went ahead to use the admission deposit letter to apply.

As at when i applied in july 31 the statement of i used was 2moths late,it was not recent it was printed as at June 2nd ,i did not know the statement of account to be use has to be printed few days to your application to show its recent ,but i had already submitted my application.

my sop was just one page very scattered ,i wrote the wrong passport number in my sop .when i was addressing my sponsor i just wrote he is my uncle i did not add any picture or documents to prove relationship ,my home ties i said i had my mum and my dad back home to come back to .
After 3moths and 2weeks i decided to send a web form to remind ircc that i need a decision to know my next step in life.i sent the web form like 2ce, after then i just got feed up and i stopped checking,maybe because i have not even paid any school fee that might even be the reason for delay ,i paid for gcms notes with @mekano i was even reluctant to send my details ,he called to follow up for my details till now i have not still sent it cos i gave up on the application. 3rd week of November i decided to check my account but i could not access it ,it continued like that for over a week ,last friday i just decided to try it on another browser and behold it was original passport request(PPR) it dropped since on the 7th of December but saw it on the 10th,mind you my phone screen is bad so i did not have access to my mail i tried opening it on my system but was giving me plenty authentication wahala i just left it .

when i saw the ppr i ran out of my office was jubilation on the street telling my mum the good news .the lord did it when i was almost giving up no school fee paid ,no plenty documents submitted i used a total outsiders account for proof of fund ,all indication was against me but he turned it around for me for good .thank you Lord, i pray this favor goes round

Admission -march 2021 centennial college

APPLICATION -July 31 2021
Documents submitted
*DEPOSIT ADMISSION LETTER
*Application form
*dob certificate
*NYSC CERT
*Transcript and certificate(AUTHENTICATED BY MOE &FOREIGN AFFAIRS)
*PROOF OF FUNDS
*SOP
*UPFRONT MEDICAL
upfront medical -august 23 2021

medical updated to pass -September 13 2021

web form sent - November 11 2021

bvl and ppr -7 december 2021

THE LORD DID IT .

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teejay13(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
heydamiejay:
LONG POST ALERT

MARCH 2021 i got conditional offer from centennial college to study human resource management (pgd) i took a pause for 5months because i did not have enough money to pay for my deposit to get the proper admission letter (LOA), and also i did not have any means to to get proof of funds for visa application .so i had a friend who i said i could use his account he is into construction ,he had a balance of 20million but he wont be able to transfer the money to my account cos it is for his work.i remember asking a guru here if its possible to use a friends account and he was like 3rd party is not guarantee but nothing is impossible.so i took faith and use the account ,the worst will be a rejection and i will re strategize for my next application .i did not pay any deposit required by the school i just went ahead to use the admission deposit letter to apply.

As at when i applied in july 31 the statement of i used was 2moths late,it was not recent it was printed as at June 2nd ,i did not know the statement of account to be use has to be printed few days to your application to show its recent ,but i had already submitted my application.

my sop was just one page very scattered ,i wrote the wrong passport number in my sop .when i was addressing my sponsor i just wrote he is my uncle i did not add any picture or documents to prove relationship ,my home ties i said i had my mum and my dad back home to come back to .
After 3moths and 2weeks i decided to send a web form to remind ircc that i need a decision to know my next step in life.i sent the web form like 2ce, after then i just got feed up and i stopped checking,maybe because i have not even paid any school fee that might even be the reason for delay ,i paid for gcms notes with @mekano i was even reluctant to send my details ,he called to follow up for my details till now i have not still sent it cos i gave up on the application. 3rd week of November i decided to check my account but i could not access it ,it continued like that for over a week ,last friday i just decided to try it on another browser and behold it was original passport request(PPR) it dropped since on the 7th of December but saw it on the 10th,mind you my phone screen is bad so i did not have access to my mail i tried opening it on my system but was giving me plenty authentication wahala i just left it .

when i saw the ppr i ran out of my office was jubilation on the street telling my mum the good news .the lord did it when i was almost giving up no school fee paid ,no plenty documents submitted i used a total outsiders account for proof of fund ,all indication was against me but he turned it around for me for good .thank you Lord, i pray this favor goes round

Documents submitted
*Application form
*dob certificate
*NYSC CERT
*PROOF OF FUNDS
*SOP
*UPFRONT MEDICAL

THE LORD DID IT .

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by buchito1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Jxool:
It’s ppr guys

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

After you just finished tapping into someone's testimony! cheesy

In the might name of JESUS CHRIST, I mightily tap from your testimony!!! smiley

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
BintSaad:

How can I order for the notes?? I used a agent for the first application.. Pls I nid guidelines ... I nid help on the second application

You can either use third party sites like gcmsonline.com or i can apply for you.

The visa officers comments on the gcms note will guide you on how best to repackage your reapplication

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gwen01: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
My Application was refused today after 4months of waiting.

I got to know about this thread after applying through an agent. I was really a novice then.

Please what is the next step I can take. The agent told me to hold on for now till after the ban is lifted.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by buchito1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
heydamiejay:
LONG POST ALERT

Documents submitted
*Application form
*dob certificate
*NYSC CERT
*PROOF OF FUNDS
*SOP
*UPFRONT MEDICAL

THE LORD DID IT .

Ekwnsu ntoorrrrr!!!! grin grin grin

Congratulations bro!!! Oil dey your head.

You're destined to WIN!!! You're blessed

Go and prosper. wink

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hi,
If u can screenshot ur ticket(without name, reference and ticket number), it will give a better understanding of ur question.

quote author=childgodlyyy post=108439353]Good evening everyone.
Please I really need your help.
My flight is meant to land in Toronto but there is a layover in Montreal.
Due to all the Covid and quarantine requirements will I be allowed to move to my final destination and quarantine there? Or will my journey end at Montreal?
Please help me. I am so frustrated and tired of canceling flights. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by buchito1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
gwen01:

I got to know about this thread after applying through an agent. I was really a novice then.

Please what is the next step I can take. The agent told me to hold on for now till after the ban is lifted.

I'm very sorry about this sad

Please order for your GCMS notes ASAP!!! To know the VO's concerns.

And please don't give your application to that agent!!!

We highly advice DIY here.

And don't wait till any BAN is over.. The BAN doesn't affect you in any way and it isn't your business.

Once you get your notes, restrategise and fire back!

All the best ma.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
gwen01:

What ban is he talking about?

Order for notes to guide you on your reapplication.

People are traveling but you must be fully vaccinated.

What was your denial reason?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
Sound SOP, with vital points. Thanks for the response.

The last time I visited Living in Canada thread,I almost dropped insulting words, on a second thought, they don’t worth my time.

Cheers

uote author=Lianna2020 post=108447366]Exactly, I applied alone and used them as home ties.
When I was approved, I travelled to get my sin and permit then applied for them.

In my loe explained how my spouse has his business and will be coming and going as his business can be managed virtually and also
Said that the reason why I needed my baby was because I’m a new mum plus ppd taking a toll on me.

I also addressed how I still have siblings and family to go back to and how my studies will help his business.
I used our land and incomplete building as ties to show we r not absconding from our country. I added how he can’t leave his business for an extended stay in Canada.

I’m certain the person’s loe didn’t address hometies or simply wasn’t wrtitten well.

Ignore people living in Canada , when I wanted to apply for my family, it was the same fear and stories that it will be misrepresentation until I spoke to eddyossam and he said it won’t be as intentions can change.

If you later apply for family , you must still prove hometies, that’s where a good loe comes in.

Because of how toxic “living in Canada “ thread is, I don’t go there, I rather make my mistakes and learn on my own than go there to receive insult.

I had to go check what they were saying and I didn’t expect anything different.

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BintSaad(f): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Anon123:

You can either use third party sites like gcmsonline.com or i can apply for you.

The visa officers comments on the gcms note will guide you on how best to repackage your reapplication
How can i get ur contact.. I want you to help me with it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by meemeeibrahim22: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hi please has the link for ordering gcsm notes? Kindly share
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
BintSaad:

How can i get ur contact.. I want you to help me with it

Just sent you a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
meemeeibrahim22:
Hi please has the link for ordering gcsm notes? Kindly share

You can either use third party sites like gcmsonline.com or other sites(google those) or i can apply for you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gwen01: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
The omicron ban.

Please how can I order for the notes?

All the reasons for denials were there oo.
Financial status, family ties, travel history, course of study.

Anon123:

What ban is he talking about?

Order for notes to guide you on your reapplication.

People are traveling but you must be fully vaccinated.

What was your denial reason?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
heydamiejay:
LONG POST ALERT

Documents submitted
*Application form
*dob certificate
*NYSC CERT
*PROOF OF FUNDS
*SOP
*UPFRONT MEDICAL

THE LORD DID IT .

Congratulations..

For the bolded, all i can say is, you were lucky and your faith was strong like agidi.

@others, it worked for him doesnt mean it will work for the next person o but above all, have trust and faith in HIM.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by heydamiejay: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
please i want to send my passport to Abuja for stamping i don't know the exact transmission fee and is the fee different from the dhl fee payment .please someone should help out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
gwen01:
The omicron ban.

Please how can I order for the notes?

All the reasons for denials were there oo.
Financial status, family ties, travel history, course of study.

You can either use third party sites like gcmsonline.com or other sites(google those) or i can apply for you.

Persons here have been traveling. Last week, persons i arranged for airport pickup from Nigeria are currently in Canada as we speak. Yu just have to be fully vaccinated and follow the rules.

Who was your sponsor?
Did you include an affidavit of sponsorship?
Did you include your own bank statement?
Did you pay part of your tuition fees?
When you say course of study, were you denied based on purpose of visit. If yes, is the intended course related to your work experience or what you do for a living.
Family/hometies are not denial reasons. Focus on the finance and purpose of visit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gwen01: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
Please I will like you to help me apply. I just sent you an email

Anon123:

Persons here have been traveling. Last week, persons i arranged for airport pickup from Nigeria are currently in Canada as we speak. Yu just have to be fully vaccinated and follow the rules.

Who was your sponsor?
Did you include an affidavit of sponsorship?
Did you include your own bank statement?
Did you pay part of your tuition fees?
When you say course of study, were you denied based on purpose of visit. If yes, is the intended course related to your work experience or what you do for a living.
Family/hometies are not denial reasons. Focus on the finance and purpose of visit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dude99(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
JustMellow:

Hello Dude99,

Provide your scratch card along with the certificate. It can pass for the transcript. If you have a first degree before now, consider a Master or PGD/C.

Use either of the certificates that meet the minimum grade requirement of the program if specified. If you can not find it, reach out to the international admissions office for further enquiry.

Best of Luck

Thank you, please how can I add the scratch card since I think I’d be uploading the WAEC certificate alone?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
gwen01:
Please I will like you to help me apply. I just sent you an email

Just responded
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Congratulations!!!

uote author=heydamiejay post=108456022]LONG POST ALERT

Documents submitted
*Application form
*dob certificate
*NYSC CERT
*PROOF OF FUNDS
*SOP
*UPFRONT MEDICAL

THE LORD DID IT .

[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.