Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Why You Hate Islam - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Hate Islam (4812 Views)

Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture / Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Hate Islam by mhmsadyq(m): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

This is the question I asked mhmsadyq to answer:

"why do they shout allahu Akbar before embarking on mayhem?"

I believe you are also concern about the mayhem committed by the Allied Forces Crusade against Muslims on their soils.

You:
HOW ARE THE CRUSADERS TERRORISTS, WHO TAG THEM AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION LIKE THESE FOLLOWING ISLAMIC TERRORISTS GROUPS? WHAT ARE THEY FIGHTING FOR?

The word Crusade was referenced as recently as 2001 by a POTUS.

"this crusade, this war on terrorism, is going to take awhile." George W. Bush.

It is the Crusaders that are classifying people and groups oppose to their invasion as terrorists, so you shouldn't expect them to be on their own list of terrorists.

But on our own list of terrorists, the crusaders which have metamorphosed into the Allied Forces are top.

I will answer your question without conceding.

The average Muslim is mostly motivated by his love for Allah and the Prophet. Since the time of the Prophet, the Muslim communities have their peculiar socio-political system, which is largely from the commands of Allah and the practises of the prophet.

If you crave the indulgence of a Muslim in anything, you must make him see the religious angle, because that is his motivation. This is a command from Allah and the Prophet.

Checkout most Muslim dominated nations or communities where there is one form of strife or the other, one must find the interference of the West, either in form of crusade, invasion, colonialism or neo colonialism.

Now whenever these crusaders, intruders, invaders or colonialists - US and Allies - come, they want to impose their own system on the people, who are already used to a system. This will always lead to arm struggles in most cases between the crusaders and the "Muslims" - those who are oppose to the invaders and their system.

Because these intruders have so much wailing powers, they tag people and groups oppose to their crusade with whatever name - terrorist, rebel, extremist, undemocratic, dictator, non conformist, unionist, arsonist, etc, while in fact some have genuine struggles.

Shouting "Allah Akbar" is natural to a Muslim, because of their convictions that they are opposing the crusaders and their collaborators for the sake of Allah.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by mhmsadyq(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2021
[/b]
ANTIlSLAM:
YOUR ATTENTION NEEDED HERE
Pls name one non-muslim on pay role terrorizing world peace at large

See guy, ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS, Christians don't have time fighting for God or killing innocent people for God or by shouting Halleluyah before committing mayhem, beheading, etc

Pick out A Christian terrorist group(s) among them

[b]Anti-Balaka

Anti-Government extremists United States

Donetsk People's Republic Ukraine

Free Syrian Army

Garo National Liberation Army

These are also designated terrorist groups in other parts of the world. They aren't Muslims and some are Christians.

Aum Shinrikyo (AUM)

Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA)

Kahane Chai (Kach)

Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)
National Liberation Army (ELN)

Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)

Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party/Front (DHKP/C)

Shining Path (SL)
Real Irish Republican Army (RIRA)

Communist Party of the Philippines/New People’s Army (CPP/NPA)

Continuity Irish Republican Army (CIRA)

Revolutionary Struggle (RS)

Khmer Rouge

Manuel Rodriguez Patriotic Front Dissidents

Japanese Red Army

Tupac Amaru Revolution Movement

Revolutionary Nuclei

United Self Defense Forces of Colombia

Revolutionary Organization 17 November (17N)
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2021
mhmsadyq:
[/b]

These are also designated terrorist groups in other parts of the world. They aren't Muslims and some are Christians.

[b]Aum Shinrikyo (AUM)

Kahane Chai (Kach)

Shining Path (SL)

Khmer Rouge

Japanese Red Army

Revolutionary Nuclei

And they are fighting for Jesus Christ thereby shouting Halleluyah before and after killing, beheading, etc right? grin you will get sense las las
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2021
mhmsadyq:

I believe you are also concern about the mayhem committed by the Allied Forces Crusade against Muslims on their soils.

You:
HOW ARE THE CRUSADERS TERRORISTS, WHO TAG THEM AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION LIKE THESE FOLLOWING ISLAMIC TERRORISTS GROUPS? WHAT ARE THEY FIGHTING FOR?

The word Crusade was referenced as recently as 2001 by a POTUS.

"this crusade, this war on terrorism, is going to take awhile." George W. Bush.

It is the Crusaders that are classifying people and groups oppose to their invasion as terrorists, so you shouldn't expect them to be on their own list of terrorists.

But on our own list of terrorists, the crusaders which have metamorphosed into the Allied Forces are top.

I will answer your question without conceding.

The average Muslim is mostly motivated by his love for Allah and the Prophet. Since the time of the Prophet, the Muslim communities have their peculiar socio-political system, which is largely from the commands of Allah and the practises of the prophet.

If you crave the indulgence of a Muslim in anything, you must make him see the religious angle, because that is his motivation. This is a command from Allah and the Prophet.

Checkout most Muslim dominated nations or communities where there is one form of strife or the other, one must find the interference of the West, either in form of crusade, invasion, colonialism or neo colonialism.

Now whenever these crusaders, intruders, invaders or colonialists - US and Allies - come, they want to impose their own system on the people, who are already used to a system. This will always lead to arm struggles in most cases between the crusaders and the "Muslims" - those who are oppose to the invaders and their system.

Because these intruders have so much wailing powers, they tag people and groups oppose to their crusade with whatever name - terrorist, rebel, extremist, undemocratic, dictator, non conformist, unionist, arsonist, etc, while in fact some have genuine struggles.

Shouting "Allah Akbar" is natural to a Muslim, because of their convictions that they are opposing the crusaders and their collaborators for the sake of Allah.

You sha need my attention by force by fire abi? Bobo go carry your umbrella, bag and do the needful okay cheesy

I don wave you goodbye pls
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2021
After mentioning the Revolutionary United Front (RUF) and noticed that he didn't say anything about it i knew he's only one of those pigheaded pastors of mushroom churches. He knows next to nothing!

Sierra Leonians are mainly Catholics and when the people formed the RUF they were terrorizing all the villages in that country to join them in fighting against the government, whoever refuses to join their group will be amputated (both hands) undecided

So who were they fighting for if they're killing their own people? smiley

mhmsadyq:
[/b]

[b]Aum Shinrikyo (AUM)

Kahane Chai (Kach)

Shining Path (SL)

Khmer Rouge

Japanese Red Army

Revolutionary Nuclei

Re: Why You Hate Islam by mhmsadyq(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
YOUR ATTENTION NEEDED HERE

Pls name one non-muslim on pay role terrorizing world peace at large

See guy, ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS, Christians don't have time fighting for God or killing innocent people for God or by shouting Halleluyah before committing mayhem, beheading, etc

Pick out A Christian terrorist group(s) among them

This was what you you said above.

The underlisted groups are not Muslim groups as you claimed. They are largely Christian groups

Anti-Balaka

Free Syrian Army

[/quote]

ANTIlSLAM:

And they are fighting for Jesus Christ thereby shouting Halleluyah before and after killing, beheading, etc right? grin you will get sense las las

I have given a list of some christian terrorists groups.

Whether dem shout Halleluyah no concern me. All i know be say dem be christians.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2021
mhmsadyq:

The underlisted groups are not Muslim groups as you claimed. They are largely Christian groups

Anti-Balaka

Free Syrian Army

I have given a list of some christian terrorists groups.

Whether dem shout Halleluyah no concern me. All i know be say dem be christians.

Bobo, hope this question is not too hard for you as your helper couldn't help you out

We need "ruling on why your fellow slaves from the religion of allah shout allahu akbar before and after killing people, beheading, etc"
Re: Why You Hate Islam by mhmsadyq(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

See guy, ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS, [/b]Christians don't have time fighting for God or killing innocent people for God or by shouting Halleluyah before committing mayhem, beheading, etc

The underlisted groups are not Muslim groups as you claimed. They are largely Christian terrorists groups:

[b]Anti-Balaka

ANTIlSLAM:

Bobo, hope this question is not too hard for you as your helper couldn't help you out

We need "ruling on why your fellow slaves from the religion of allah shout allahu akbar before and after killing people, beheading, etc"

There are over a 100m Muslims in Nigeria. Try another Muslim, since you aren't satisfy with my answer.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by mhmsadyq(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
After mentioning the Revolutionary United Front (RUF) and noticed that he didn't say anything about it i knew he's only one of those pigheaded pastors of mushroom churches. He knows next to nothing!

Sierra Leonians are mainly Catholics and when the people formed the RUF they were terrorizing all the villages in that country to join them in fighting against the government, whoever refuses to join their group will be amputated (both hands) undecided

So who were they fighting for if they're killing their own people? smiley

No mind am.
Na antiislam go finish am las las!
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
mhmsadyq:

There are over a 100m Muslims in Nigeria. Try another Muslim, since you aren't satisfy with my answer.

Where is your answer to this question asked?

I don't think you know what you're saying grin
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
mhmsadyq:

No mind am.
Na antiislam go finish am las las!

He's just arrogant that's all!

You don't have to start cursing people simply because they don't share your sentiment.
You can imagine how many times he has been cursing me for not agreeing with him that Islam is a bad religion. I was a Muslim and i know that i wasn't a monster even while i was practicing Islam but one thing i noticed is that when politicians comes around most of our brothers are easily manipulated to do things that their conscience won't permit them if not for the motivational speeches from the Politicians. So i came to the conclusion that it's not the people that's bad or any religion for that matter but POLITICS in itself because it's when Politics is involved that people do the worstest things you can ever imagine.

Before the colonial era the Hausas are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria, they can share anything with you once you're able to speak their language but when the politicians came to the scene they created a big barrier dividing people using racism and politics! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by mhmsadyq(m): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Where is your answer to this question asked?

I don't think you know what you're saying grin

Ok. I hear you.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by mhmsadyq(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

He's just arrogant that's all!

You don't have to start cursing people simply because they don't share your sentiment.
You can imagine how many times he has been cursing me for not agreeing with him that Islam is a bad religion.[b] I was a Muslim and i know that i wasn't a monster even while i was practicing Islam [/b]but one thing i noticed is that when politicians comes around most of our brothers are easily manipulated to do things that their conscience won't permit them if not for the motivational speeches from the Politicians. So i came to the conclusion that it's not the people that's bad or any religion for that matter but POLITICS in itself because it's when Politics is involved that people do the worstest things you can ever imagine.

Before the colonial era the Hausas are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria, they can share anything with you once you're able to speak their language but when the politicians came to the scene they created a big barrier dividing people using racism and politics! smiley

You should know him. His contributions to trinitarianity are curses.

What he does here to teach his religion is to curse Allah, the Prophet and Muslims and anyone that disagrees with him. I wonder how those curses makes him a better person and christianity a better religion.

Anyway he is giving what he has and it seems he is sufficiently filled with curses.

May he be guided.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by mhmsadyq(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I was a Muslim and i know that i wasn't a monster even while i was practicing Islam...

I appreciate you honesty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christians, Do You Believe In Human Sacrifice? / The Most Influential Man Ever On Earth / Tithe- Should It Be From My Basic Salary Or My Netpay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.