Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Why You Hate Islam - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Hate Islam (4805 Views)

Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture / Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lukmon you came late to the lesson so try to go through the lengthy discussion, we're not here to support any religion.
We are to find out the truth about TERRORISM! smiley

Lukuluku69:

but the Arabs whose ancestors produced the first four world powers wanted the power back.
Intelligence Officer! Quit that Kingdom Hall, they have messed with your mind/brain.
So, the Ancestors of the Arabs produced The Babylonians, Romans, Persians and who again?
Ridiculous is your name
Re: Why You Hate Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Lukmon you came late to the lesson so try to go through the lengthy discussion, we're not here to support any religion.
We are to find out the truth about TERRORISM! smiley

Terrorism and Terrorists? Depends on who is telling the story. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Nelson Mandela was labelled a TERRORIST till he was 91 years old by the Government calling everyone a terrorist.

It is not terrorism when you Invade others people Land because of their Resources and lie about it and also be brazen too.

When Muslims stand and fight for their Faith, honour, Land you guys call us names.

I can see you are in a dance with that dunce who go by Anti.... and Agentnairaland I call her Aholibah for obvious reason.

Enjoy your mentions while I read on guest mode.

And what Lesson can someone who says ANCESTORS OF THE ARABS PRODUCED PREVIOUS WORLD POWERS give? What Lesson bikonu?
Re: Why You Hate Islam by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2021
MightySparrow:

Hmmm cork sure people and organisation have failed before Milner, JW, Harold Clamping ..... I will check anyways.

By the way, the password to the 2nd document on the main webpage is "Truth" with a capital "T"... the document about Jesus' Return in either 2459 AD or 2655 AD or 2695 AD. (I know those years because I read the document... they're not stated on the main webpage.)

Keep reading... it's an awesome Truth, locked tight in Scripture.

Again, read it even if there are some minor parts you disagree with at first.

Put any reservations aside and just keep reading it to the very end.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2021
Because they carry AK47 the way Christians carry the Bible angry
Re: Why You Hate Islam by AgentNairaland(f): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Terrorism and Terrorists? Depends on who is telling the story. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Nelson Mandela was labelled a TERRORIST till he was 91 years old by the Government calling everyone a terrorist.

It is not terrorism when you Invade others people Land because of their Resources and lie about it and also be brazen too.

When Muslims stand and fight for their Faith, honour, Land you guys call us names.

I can see you are in a dance with that dunce who go by Anti.... and Agentnairaland I call her Aholibah for obvious reason.

And what Lesson can someone who says ANCESTORS OF THE ARABS PRODUCED PREVIOUS WORLD POWERS give? What Lesson bikonu?

Dumbass, You mean Boko Haram, Isil, Iswap, etc are freedom fighters fighting to have Islamic country?
Re: Why You Hate Islam by AgentNairaland(f): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Don't worry my friend, the TRUTH of God's Kingdom is like Jesus' illustration of the shower, millions will come and read this.
Your heart condition will determine your conclusion on my response and others will draw their own conclusions based on their heart condition! Matthew 13:3:8

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa, no now! smiley
Jesus said it's WORSHIP in SPIRIT and TRUTH {John 4:24} so if you don't believe in the spirit of God learn how it works.
We walk by faith not by sight {2Corinthians 5:7} i told you my people are in Saudi Arabia but they will not call attention to themselves just as Elijah thought he's the only one remaining as God's servant back then {1Kings 18:22} JEHOVAH told Elijah that He still have 7,000 hiding in a secret place.

I won't tell you where they are due to your bitterness but know that telecommunication has made things easy, we can now communicate with our brothers all over the earth unlike the time of Elijah! smiley

You can even remember the sabbath day, to keep it HOLY in your spirit or heart

Your people that are in KSA don't have a location where your Hall is located at

As Jesus Christ only remembered the sabbath day in spirit as he didn't went to the temple to observed the sabbath day.

I need to ignore you now, sorry if I don't response to your mentions again. The reason is that you don't make any sense, you don't answer my questions, you are just roaming around in one way
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Therefore, do not let anyone judge you about what you eat and drink or about the observance of a festival or of the new moon or of a sabbath! Colossians 2:16
We are no longer under the Old Covenant so Sabbath is OBSOLETE! Romans 10:4 smiley

AgentNairaland:

You can even remember the sabbath day, to keep it HOLY in your spirit or heart
Your people that are in KSA don't have a location where your Hall is located at
As Jesus Christ only remembered the sabbath day in spirit as he didn't went to the temple to observed the sabbath day.
I need to ignore you now, sorry if I don't response to your mentions again. The reason is that you don't make any sense, you don't answer my questions, you are just roaming around in one way
Re: Why You Hate Islam by Emusan(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Therefore, do not let anyone judge you about what you eat and drink or about the observance of a festival or of the new moon or of a sabbath! Colossians 2:16
We are no longer under the Old Covenant so Sabbath is OBSOLETE! Romans 10:4 smiley

But it's the same Old Convenat your organization is using to forbid people from taking Blood.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why You Hate Islam by AgentNairaland(f): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus Christ, this is getting out of hand.. Even the ten commandments is Obsolete

MaxInDHouse:

Your people that are in KSA don't have a location where your Kingdom Hall is located at? Are they there only in spirit
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
"For the holy spirit and we ourselves have favored adding no further burden to you except these necessary things: to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols, from blood, from what is strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you!" Act 15:28-29 wink

Emusan:

But it's the same Old Convenat your organization is using to forbid people from taking Blood.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
AgentNairaland:

Jesus Christ, this is getting out of hand.. Even the ten commandments is Obsolete
Our Master, Lord and King have summarized all the laws and the prophets under two sentences:

And one of them, versed in the Law, tested him by asking: “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” He said to him: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ This is the greatest and first commandment. The second, like it, is this: ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets.” Matthew 22:35-40
So once we love our God and our neighbours we've fulfilled everything WRITTEN in the law! smiley

Your people that are in KSA don't have a location where your Kingdom Hall is located at? Are they there only in spirit

I have told you that my brothers and sisters are there but the you're not one of us, it's only form a member of our spiritual family that we mustn't hide their location because they must welcome him there if he travels there! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by Emusan(m): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

"For the holy spirit and we ourselves have favored adding no further burden to you except these necessary things: to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols, from blood, from what is strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you!" Act 15:28-29 wink

So this is only verse your organization refusal for blood transfusion is based?
Re: Why You Hate Islam by AgentNairaland(f): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Our Master, Lord and King have summarized all the laws and the prophets under two sentences:

And one of them, versed in the Law, tested him by asking: “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” He said to him: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ This is the greatest and first commandment. The second, like it, is this: ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets.” Matthew 22:35-40
So once we love our God and our neighbours we've fulfilled everything WRITTEN in the law! smiley

Is like your leaders in JW only gather you inside kingdom hall to brainwashed you guys

So because Jesus Christ says you must love your neighbours now means all the ten commandments is obsolete whereas you never see this verse where Jesus Christ himself said “Do not think that I have come to abolish Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.”

Matthew 5:17

MaxInDHouse:

I have told you that my brothers and sisters are there but the you're not one of us, it's only form a member of our spiritual family that we mustn't hide their location because they must welcome him there if he travels there! smiley

They are only there in spirit with No kingdom hall or else they are gone under sharia law
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
AgentNairaland:

Is like your leaders in JW only gather you inside kingdom hall to brainwashed you guys
So because Jesus Christ says you must love your neighbours now means all the ten commandments is obsolete whereas you never see this verse where Jesus Christ himself said “Do not think that I have come to abolish Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.”

Jesus was talking to the Israelites with whom God made the Covenant under which the laws served as an agreement between God and that nation. Exodus 19:5
So Jesus as a child born to that nation is also expected to keep those laws. But i am not an Israelite by birth so there's nothing that concerns me with that Old Covenant.
What makes me a worshiper of the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob is the New Covenant. Jeremiah 31:31-34
Just calm down and learn from us because there's a lot of good things you people are missing!

They are only there in spirit with No kingdom hall or else they are gone under sharia law
Of course wherever we found ourselves we must subject ourselves to the superior authorities {Romans 13:1} so if it's the Sharia they want to use we will study their laws and abide by it nah! Matthew 5:41; 22:21
Humble yourself and learn! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by AgentNairaland(f): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus was talking to the Israelites with whom God made the Covenant under which the laws served as an agreement between God and that nation. Exodus 19:5
So Jesus as a child born to that nation is also expected to keep those laws. But i am not an Israelite by birth so there's nothing that concerns me with that Old Covenant.
What makes me a worshiper of the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob is the New Covenant. Jeremiah 31:31-34
Just calm down and learn from us because there's a lot of good things you people are missing!

So you know more than Jesus Christ that came to fulfill the laws right? If Jesus Christ that you JW claim you follows, that you JW is Son of God could obey the commandments, who are you to called it obsolete

I will pick out another mistake you made, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob you all mentioned that to believe in are not alive when Jesus Christ made the New testament.

like I said earlier, your leaders in JW only gather you inside kingdom hall to brainwashed you guys. You believe in Moses but you don't want to keep the commandments, you believe in Jesus Christ but you don't want to follow his steps, you claimed you are not of Israel lineage.

Go and check you descendants from ages, you'll see that we are the generation of Israel in Africa. I don't need to be telling you this, your leaders in JW ought to have told you this before now. Don't just go to kingdom Hall, carrying umbrella and bags and walking all around the city, don't turn Bible upside down, seek for knowledge and be set free

MaxInDHouse:

Of course wherever we found ourselves we must subject ourselves to the superior authorities {Romans 13:1} so if it's the Sharia they want to use we will study their laws and abide by it nah! Matthew 5:41; 22:21
Humble yourself and learn! smiley.

That is what I'm saying, you are now back to your senses. KSA don't tolerate anything that is outside Islam, you can't just go there and telling the government you want to build your Kingdom hall or you want to build a church, a place of worship. Humble yourself to learn please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00am On Sep 06, 2021
AgentNairaland:

So you know more than Jesus Christ that came to fulfill the laws right? If Jesus Christ that you JW claim you follows, that you JW is Son of God could obey the commandments, who are you to called it obsolete I will pick out another mistake you made, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob you all mentioned that to believe in are not alive when Jesus Christ made the New testament.
like I said earlier, your leaders in JW only gather you inside kingdom hall to brainwashed you guys. You believe in Moses but you don't want to keep the commandments, you believe in Jesus Christ but you don't want to follow his steps, you claimed you are not of Israel lineage.
Go and check you descendants from ages, you'll see that we are the generation of Israel in Africa. I don't need to be telling you this, your leaders in JW ought to have told you this before now. Don't just go to kingdom Hall, carrying umbrella and bags and walking all around the city, don't turn Bible upside down, seek for knowledge and be set free

I don't think you need all these stress you're giving yourself my friend. If you want to keep the Old Covenant no wahala continue with it i'm only telling you what i BELEIVE.
The topic of this thread is:

"Why You Hate Islam"

I believe there's no reason to hate any religion because humans think they can communicate with God through religion but as for TERRORISM it's the result of POLITICS not RELIGION! smiley

That is what I'm saying, you are now back to your senses. KSA don't tolerate anything that is outside Islam, you can't just go there and telling the government you want to build your Kingdom hall or you want to build a church, a place of worship. Humble yourself to learn please
True Christians don't depend on the building before we can worship our God so if the government in any country confiscate our Hall we will still worship our own God.
Russia is not an Islamic nation before they sealed all our Kingdom Halls in that country but do you know they're still worried till now?
Because they know that even without the kingdom Halls Jehovah's Witnesses will worship our God. So forget about blind arguments we worship our own God in Islamic countries since we don't contend with the rules governing their states! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by AgentNairaland(f): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I don't think you need all these stress you're giving yourself my friend. If you want to keep the Old Covenant no wahala continue with it i'm only telling you what i BELEIVE.
The topic of this thread is:

"Why You Hate Islam"

I believe there's no reason to hate any religion because humans think they can communicate with God through religion but as for TERRORISM it's the result of POLITICS not RELIGION! smiley

This is the meaning of confusion, you believe in someone but don't want to follow his steps and you associate yourself as his follower. May God help you

Even at shouting Allah Akbar before and after commiting crimes, terrorizing the society, all sorts or atrocities, etc is at result of Politics NOT religion. May God help you again

MaxInDHouse:

True Christians don't depend on the building before we can worship our God so if the government in any country confiscate our Hall we will still worship our own God.
Russia is not an Islamic nation before they sealed all our Kingdom Halls in that country but do you know they're still worried till now?
Because they know that even without the kingdom Halls Jehovah's Witnesses will worship our God. So forget about blind arguments we worship our own God in Islamic countries since we don't contend with the rules governing their states! smiley

Even Jesus Christ don't depends on Building, He was even gambling and playing with those buying and selling in his father's house.

Moreso Jesus Christ don't depends on building, he just only entered the Temple/synagogue to observe the sabbath day where he stood up to read from the scripture and teach people.

cheesy May God help you my brother
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Very apt questions up there.

Who tag the above groups as terrorist?
Are they not killing Muslims too?
Who tag Nnamdi Kanu a terrorist?
Who tag IPOB a terrorist group?
Who tag Sunday Igboho a terrorist?
When Osama bin Laden and the Al qaidah group were been used against the Soviet Union by the US and it Western allies, were they tagged as terrorists?
Do you think these individuals and groups see themselves as terrorists?
Will they accept the definition of "terrorist" to include themselves?

While the power that be may see them as terrorist, those whose interest they protect or project may see them as freedom fighters. That is why at any point in time, they will keep getting people to fight on their side no matter what the power that be or politicians think.
One man's Freedom Fighter may be another man's terrorist.

It is always those who are in power - the politicians - that declares an individual or a group as terrorist. Even at that, there has never been a consensus on who is a terrorist.

The idea of a terrorist to America and its allies may be very different from that of China or Saudi Arabia or Russia and their allies. It's all about where their interest lie.

Maximus isn't a Muslim but, you can see clearly how he broadly projected terrorists and terrorism differently from your myopic and anti Islam perspective, even though you have Muslims around you, who have never harmed you and are also condemning the actions of these Muslims and groups killing in the guise of religion.
While you are fixated on seeing terrorism as an Islamist agenda because it makes you feel good, Maximus is looking at terrorism as a political agenda with a religious coloration. Yet your definition encompasses all.

The Anti Balaka group is a Christian terrorist group in the CAR Congo.

To summarize it all, can you answer this question, why do they shout allahu Akbar before embarking on mayhem?

As one of my brother asked in one post, can you give us ruling on why you people shout allahu akbar before beheading, killing, before embarking on crimes, etc
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2021
AgentNairaland:

Ask him same question from now till next he won't answer, It is better to ignore him.

I laugh in Arabic سثخكقي cheesy I have ignored him te-te
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Anti.... You dey scared to complete am grin see wetin he told you PUMA "Lukmon you came late to the lesson so try to go through the lengthy discussion,"

Next time you will ask if you should jump into the discussion
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2021
AgentNairaland:

Where is the word "TERRORISM or TERRORIST" mention in the Bible? That is the question Antiislam should have ask you

Even if I ask he won't answer but to go straight to the point that nowhere the word is written in Bible, la story he will be telling me

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2021
AgentNairaland:

This is the meaning of confusion, you believe in someone but don't want to follow his steps and you associate yourself as his follower. May God help you
Even at shouting Allah Akbar before and after commiting crimes, terrorizing the society, all sorts or atrocities, etc is at result of Politics NOT religion. May God help you again

God only help those who are ready to humbly learn the truth.
What God wants from all the stories you're reading from Genesis to Revelation is not to set laws that won't help humanity for you, it's to make people from all races become one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2:2-4; Zephaniah 3:9
Jehovah's Witnesses have fulfilled that but if you feel there's something missing in your worship keep searching for it, we are OK! Isaiah 54:17 smiley

Even Jesus Christ don't depends on Building, He was even gambling and playing with those buying and selling in his father's house.
Moreso Jesus Christ don't depends on building, he just only entered the Temple/synagogue to observe the sabbath day where he stood up to read from the scripture and teach people.
cheesy May God help you my brother neighbour
Before Jesus Adam and Eve were our first parents, it was disobedience in the garden of Eden that led to all these stories otherwise we don't need Jesus to come and die nor teach anyone anything.
Now his teaching is not about the laws given to that nation nor the temples built with hands rather it was to unite people of all races as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers under One umbrella. Micah 4:3
Once that's done Jesus' mission has been accomplished. So if you can't find any group of people fulfilling this role then all the laws you're carrying in your head is purposeless.

You're my neighbour not my brother because in my own faith we share the same line of thought globally {John 17:20-23 compare Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} so since you and i aren't related through blood, business or faith then you are my neighbour not my brother! Matthew 12:46-50 smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2021
AgentNairaland:

When someone gave you definition from Britannica you never asked for Bible definition.. Because that definition doesn't favours your expected, you kicked against it

Mathew 21:12

Then Jesus went into the temple of God and drove out all those who bought and sold in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who sold doves.

Is the TEMPLE OF GOD here not a Building? I commend those engaging you

https://www.nairaland.com/6016082/only-country-world-without-single/39#101620713

The link is base on the building and not gathering of children of God

Kikikikikiki buhahahahaha hehehehehehe dis boy don buy market las las. Maybe the Temple of God Our Lord Jesus Christ went to la Kingdom Hall of Jehovah witness who knows
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2021
Oh boy, i thought you said you're done with me and my stuff.
Let me help you guys.
Anytime you meet a very stupid religionist the only thing you do is laugh and walk away, sure everyone knows them as they often stand up in public transports, main streets, use their megaphones, newspapers, radios and TV shows to spew gibberish without allowing for response. And you the audience also have nothing as in NOTHING to worry about their nonsense and ingredients.
But whenever you come in contact with a JW you'll never forget the few words of wisdom that protrude out of our mouth because you can't beat the energy (heat) that comes along with divine wisdom! Hebrews 4:12

So instead of hanging around and throwing tantrums why not humble yourself and learn?

I was a Muslim before i met God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) and ever since then i've become a happy disciple of Jesus Christ. Aren't you seeing the efficacy and competency?

Well it's not jass, if you meet a JW in any part of the world the same way he/she will speak with wisdom quoting God's word to support it.

Even though you people often console yourselves saying we have been brainwashed to quote the Bible in line with what we were taught, aren't you people also leaning from your pastors? So how come you guys finds it very difficult to use the scriptures to back up what you're saying?

I've been quoting Jesus' own words to support everything i say but because you just feel like criticizing Islam and you feel everyone should join you, you ignore and rejected Jesus' own words, yet you want to claim that you're one of his followers. Really pathetic! undecided

ANTIlSLAM:

Kikikikikiki buhahahahaha hehehehehehe dis boy don buy market las las. Maybe the Temple of God Our Lord Jesus Christ went to la Kingdom Hall of Jehovah witness who knows
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2021
AgentNairaland:

Don't just go to kingdom Hall, carrying umbrella and bags and walking all around the city, don't turn Bible upside down, seek for knowledge and be set free

Hehehehehe grin that umbrella don cover their senses, we shouldn't blame them if they're not making any sense

I said I'm done with you, shey you see me quoting your post again? My sister AgentNairaland, you too much jare, "Obinrin bi Okunrin" more anointing in Jesus Christ name.. Amen
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Whether you quote me or not one thing is sure:
You'll always remember what i taught you on this thread!

Politicians use many means to achieve their goal and false religion just happen to be one of such means! smiley

ANTIlSLAM:

Hehehehehe grin that umbrella don cover their senses, we shouldn't blame them if they're not making any sense
I said I'm done with you, shey you see me quoting your post again? My sister AgentNairaland, you too much jare, "Obinrin bi Okunrin" more anointing in Jesus Christ name.. Amen
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

To summarize it all, can you answer this question, why do they shout allahu Akbar before embarking on mayhem?
As one of my brother asked in one post, can you give us ruling on why you people shout allahu akbar before beheading, killing, before embarking on crimes, etc

How much has any pastor ever donated in the building of a mosque? undecided

Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

How much has any pastor ever donated in the building of a mosque? undecided

How does that answer my question? You this boy again you just derive pleasure in disgracing yourself openly here. What did I asked, what are you saying? You need my attention by fire by force. See oh boy, I ignored you because you have no sense, I ignored you because you are a liar, I ignored you for refusing to answer my questions but want me to answer your own questions, etc

Bobo, that won't stop me from answering your question as you need my attention by fire by force

This is the question I asked mhmsadyq to answer:

"why do they shout allahu Akbar before embarking on mayhem?"

This is your own answer or response to the question:

"How much has any pastor ever donated in the building of a mosque?"

Does your response has anything to do with the question I asked from the guy? Even if you want to help the guy out, is that the way to go about it? Is that the answer you should give? Well, That won't stop me from answering you as I knw, you lack basic understanding of things happening around you

THIS IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION, just a click will help you out from this ignoramus JW has put you into

https://www.legit.ng/1425767-nigerian-pastor-renovates-60-year-old-mosque-turns-whole-place-into-paradise-photos-stir-reactions.html

https://punchng.com/why-yola-catholic-church-built-mosque-for-muslim-idps-bishop-mamza/?amp

Trust me I will keep on exposing you. THIS IS NOT GHANA BUT NIGERIA, seek for the truth and be set free

Guy, tell me one Imam in Nigeria that donates towards building of Church project in Nigeria?

Meanwhile, you said you're once a muslim, help that your brother (mhmsadyq) to give us "ruling on why you people shout allahu akbar before beheading, killing, before embarking on crimes, etc"

Re: Why You Hate Islam by mhmsadyq(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

shocked
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:28am On Sep 08, 2021
If Islam is about killing Christians of course the imam won't contribute such huge amount to building a church. So your claim about Islam being a bad religion due to political thugs is FALSE! wink

ANTIlSLAM:

How does that answer my question? You this boy again you just derive pleasure in disgracing yourself openly here. What did I asked, what are you saying? You need my attention by fire by force. See oh boy, I ignored you because you have no sense, I ignored you because you are a liar, I ignored you for refusing to answer my questions but want me to answer your own questions, etc

Bobo, that won't stop me from answering your question as you need my attention by fire by force

This is your own answer or response to the question:

"How much has any pastor ever donated in the building of a mosque?"

Does your response has anything to do with the question I asked from the guy? Even if you want to help the guy out, is that the way to go about it? Is that the answer you should give? Well, That won't stop me from answering you as I knw, you lack basic understanding of things happening around you

THIS IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION, just a click will help you out from this ignoramus JW has put you into

https://www.legit.ng/1425767-nigerian-pastor-renovates-60-year-old-mosque-turns-whole-place-into-paradise-photos-stir-reactions.html

https://punchng.com/why-yola-catholic-church-built-mosque-for-muslim-idps-bishop-mamza/?amp

Trust me I will keep on exposing you. THIS IS NOT GHANA BUT NIGERIA, seek for the truth and be set free

Guy, tell me one Imam in Nigeria that donates towards building of Church project in Nigeria?

Meanwhile, you said you're once a muslim, help that your brother (mhmsadyq) to give us "ruling on why you people shout allahu akbar before beheading, killing, before embarking on crimes, etc"
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:10am On Sep 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
If Islam is about killing Christians of course the imam won't contribute such huge amount to building a church. So your claim about Islam being a bad religion due to political thugs is FALSE! wink

They just only shout allahu akbar before beheading and killing Children of God

Shey you won't answer my questions again?

1. Guy, tell me one Imam in Nigeria that donates towards building of Church project in Nigeria?

2. Give us "ruling on why you people shout allahu akbar before beheading, killing, before and after crimes, etc"
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2021
There are Christians in Islamic countries and they're worshiping our God without undermining the laws of the state. If your people are dragging issues with those handling the helm of affairs where you live, then you are no child of God because Jesus commaded us to give Caesar whatever he demanded except what rightfully belongs to our God! Mark 12:17 compare Matthew 5:41; Romans 13:1-3

So your stubbornness in dragging issues with those in power over the laws of the state has nothing to do with Jesus, our own government is not yet here! Matthew 6:10; John 18:36

I'm through with your arrogance, stubbornness and pigheadedness! smiley

ANTIlSLAM:

They just only shout allahu akbar before beheading and killing Children of God
Shey you won't answer my questions again?
1. Guy, tell me one Imam in Nigeria that donates towards building of Church project in Nigeria?
2. Give us "ruling on why you people shout allahu akbar before beheading, killing, before and after crimes, etc"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? / Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day / Question: Talking Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.