Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Why You Hate Islam - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Hate Islam (4776 Views)

Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture / Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is a BIG LIE!

Let me enlighten you!

The CIA have agents in all those countries mixed with them bearing Muslim names with long beards as if they're Muslims.
The CIA has been killing those sponsoring the terrorism throughout the whole world, until i left there was no mention of a single Taliban leader in Saudi Arabia that's why the country is peaceful otherwise you'll have heard of several bombings in Saudi as well!
Sadam Hussein (Iraq), Muammar Gaddafi (Lybia) Qazeem Soleimani (Iran), Osama Bin Laden (Afghanistan) have all gone down in this political struggle. None is from Saudi Arabia so if your church pastors are deceiving you with false information tell them that it's a BIG LIE!
The CIA has agents everywhere (even in Nigeria presently as i'm telling you)
The last time America sent in their intelligence to come and stop terrorism in Nigeria they left after discovering that it's POLITICAL.
Do you think it's the Nigerian army that killed Shekau?
My friend it's his own Masters because he's becoming powerful (gaining popularity) and he might later begin dragging with his masters so he must go down! undecided

Who is lying here?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/479639-saudi-arabia-urges-taliban-to-protect-lives-under-islamic-principles.html

Just Click on the link and see by yourself if it is for politics/politicians or Islamic rules and principles (Sharia Law)
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Who is lying here?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/479639-saudi-arabia-urges-taliban-to-protect-lives-under-islamic-principles.html

Just Click on the link and see by yourself if it is for politics/politicians or Islamic rules and principles (Sharia Law)

Saudi urges the Taliban to PROTECT lives!

Does that mean they're in support of the killings? smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Read the whole contexts don't be ignorant
Re: Why You Hate Islam by mhmsadyq(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Who is lying here?

Trinitarians trinitarians trinitarians!

I dey shake my head for trinitarians.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Read the whole contexts don't be ignorant

You can read and read and read a million times Saudi Arabia is not sponsoring the Taliban they're simply playing the father's role by saying "even though you're struggling for political positions, don't waste life!

That's what Saudi is saying! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/saudi-arabia-stands-by-choices-of-afghans-after-taliban-takeover/2337272

Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You can read and read and read a million times Saudi Arabia is not sponsoring the Taliban they're simply playing the father's role by saying "even though you're struggling for political positions, don't waste life!

That's what Saudi is saying! smiley

Shey Taliban la goverment that the Saudi Arabia government is standing by them? I will address your ignorant thoroughly
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Trinitarians trinitarians trinitarians!

I dey shake my head for trinitarians.

But you can't shake your head for Baby Aishat's husband that was poisoned to death ehm?
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/saudi-arabia-stands-by-choices-of-afghans-after-taliban-takeover/2337272

Guy Saudi is not against anyone, whoever wins the seat of power is OK to Saudi whether the Democrat or Sharia let there be peace that's what Saudi is saying. No matter the person that becomes the ruler Saudi is OK just don't waste lives that's simple from my own viewpoint! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by mhmsadyq(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

But you can't shake your head for Baby Aishat's husband that was poisoned to death ehm?

It’s been misrepresented for so long that I’ve got used to it, I don’t even blink an eyelid anymore.’
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey Taliban la goverment that the Saudi Arabia government is standing by them? I will address your ignorant thoroughly

Your Daddy GOs in Nigeria will stand by anyone that become the President of Nigeria as long as there will be Peace does that makes your Daddy GOs sponsors of any Politician? cheesy
Re: Why You Hate Islam by mhmsadyq(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Guy Saudi is not against anyone, whoever wins the seat of power is OK to Saudi whether the Democrat or Sharia let there be peace that's what Saudi is saying. No matter the person that becomes the ruler Saudi is OK just don't waste lives that's simple from my own viewpoint! smiley

This is the view of all clean minds.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Your Daddy GOs in Nigeria will stand by anyone that become the President of Nigeria as long as there will be Peace does that makes your Daddy GOs sponsors of any Politician? cheesy

As Saudi Arabia government is standing by A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION (Taliban) cheesy

Next time do your research very well before showcasing the level of your ignoramus here

MASS ALARM
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
mhmsadyq:

This is the view of all clean minds.
He doesn't know that he's chatting with an agent of the intelligence, he thought it's one of the gullible people that could be pushed here and there with rumours! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
mhmsadyq:

It’s been misrepresented for so long that I’ve got used to it, I don’t even blink an eyelid anymore.’

Then you must shake ur head for him because he lived a life NOT worthy of emulating..
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

As Saudi Arabia government is standing by A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION (Taliban) cheesy
Next time do your research very well before showcasing the level of your ignoramus here
MASS ALARM

If you know how many innocent people your leaders have killed before coming to the seat you'll hate them than the Taliban for keeping you in the dark! cheesy
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I said Saudi Arabia is the sponsorer of this terrorist group (Taliban) but you refuted. What is the meaning of that Bolded portion above?

So they can support anyone even if the person is a terrorist right? Just clap for yourself
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

If you know how many innocent people your leaders have killed before coming to the seat you'll hate them than the Taliban for keeping you in the dark! cheesy

Who is that your leader oo? grin You mean Bubu? Mr Bubu is a terrorist like you that is supporting some terrorist organizations in your Nigeria
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Abeg Time for Asolat.. allahu akbombbb
Re: Why You Hate Islam by mhmsadyq(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

He doesn't know that he's chatting with an agent of the intelligence, he thought it's one of the gullible people that could be pushed here and there with rumours! smiley

Respect!
Re: Why You Hate Islam by mhmsadyq(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Then you must shake ur head for him because he lived a life NOT worthy of emulating..

Whatever.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MightySparrow: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The Churches of Christendom started all this so the involvement of religion in politics never started from Islam.
That's why i keep telling you that only JWs are the true Christians (those who are no part of Satan's Political system) John 15:19; 18:36

You joined JWs from Islam that preaches condemnation. What do you know about other churches?
My friend stay in your delusion.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
MightySparrow:

You joined JWs from Islam that preaches condemnation. What do you know about other churches?
My friend stay in your delusion.

You're always eager to talk about the history of Jehovah's Witnesses, why not ask for the history of your Churches? cheesy
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

I said Saudi Arabia is the sponsorer of this terrorist group (Taliban) but you refuted. What is the meaning of that Bolded portion above?
So they can support anyone even if the person is a terrorist right? Just clap for yourself
In politics people use different means to gain power: Money, Fame, Beauty, Eloquence, Weapons, Force and Religion
If you can't condemn money, fame, beauty, eloquence, weapons, force then why condemn religion?
So real diplomats don't condemn the means rather we condemn politics! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Who is that your leader oo? grin You mean Bubu? Mr Bubu is a terrorist like you that is supporting some terrorist organizations in your Nigeria

Throughout history of mankind there has never been a time someone comes to the seat of power without having to shed the blood of innocent souls!
So don't let them deceive you. All Politicians are KILLERS!
I'm telling top SECRET today it's only hidden from the masses like you not from the intelligence!
Saudi is telling the Taliban "we are with you, we are not against you but please stop shedding innocent blood"
That's the message. Anything else is STORY STORY STORY
All Politicians kills, the only difference is the number of life involved! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by Lostchild(m): 12:32am On Aug 28, 2021
1 like
1 thumb up
100% truth grin

MaxInDHouse:

This is a global phenomenon!

People will continue to hate and kill one another, Satan will continue to give people more than a thousand and one reason why they have to pick up weapons against their fellowman!

Will you like to know WHY and HOW this will happen?
It has all been prophesied in the Bible! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by Lostchild(m): 12:36am On Aug 28, 2021
MightySparrow:
The topic would rather be: How Muslims Makes People to Hate Islam.

Unlike the position of MaxInDHouse, though we are living in the time of end - time prophecies. There are so many religions like Hinduism, Buddhism, Baha'i, Confucianism etc that do not give people that don't believe their doctrines headache.

I don't believe that Muslims are giving the sole responsibility of religious body to dispense end - time violence and killings.

Islam is simply a bad religion.

1 like
1 thumb up
5000% true
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:45am On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

In politics people use different means to gain power: Money, Fame, Beauty, Eloquence, Weapons, Force and Religion
If you can't condemn money, fame, beauty, eloquence, weapons, force then why condemn religion?
So real diplomats don't condemn the means rather we condemn politics! smiley

When I said earlier that Saudi Arabia is the sponsorer of this deadly terrorist group (Taliban) you rejected my claimed and came with another super story to back yourself up but when I cornered you with concrete and genuine proofs and evidences, you change your story. See bobo, YOU ARE JUST CONFUSING YOURSELF like Mr Transmission that is "transmitting the transmitter I mean the transmission that cannot be transmitting the transfer of transferring" you know the end story nah cheesy
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:54am On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Throughout history of mankind there has never been a time someone comes to the seat of power without having to shed the blood of innocent souls!
So don't let them deceive you. All Politicians are KILLERS!
I'm telling top SECRET today it's only hidden from the masses like you not from the intelligence!
Saudi is telling the Taliban "we are with you, we are not against you but please stop shedding innocent blood"
That's the message. Anything else is STORY STORY STORY
All Politicians kills, the only difference is the number of life involved! smiley

Another confusion again, but you said I'm lying that "Saudi Arabia is the real sponsorer of this deadly terrorist group and happy about Taliban taking over the government of Afghanistan.

So it was after I countered you with the truth you now change your story. Shey Taliban na government? You never answer that question too.

Bobo enjoy your confusion while it lasts. make I remove my hand from your matter jare
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46am On Aug 28, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Another confusion again, but you said I'm lying that "Saudi Arabia is the real sponsorer of this deadly terrorist group and happy about Taliban taking over the government of Afghanistan.
So it was after I countered you with the truth you now change your story. Shey Taliban na government? You never answer that question too.
Bobo enjoy your confusion while it lasts. make I remove my hand from your matter jare

I am a Christian so i don't expect everyone to understand me quickly just the same way most people failed to understand my Master Lord and King (Christ Jesus)
Now let me list the means by which Politicians play their games to gain power and become GODS over others!
MONEY
BEAUTY
FAME
ELOQUENCE
WEAPONS
STRENGTH
RELIGION and so on.
I said Islam is a religion that's why some Politicians are hiding behind her to perpetrate evil, but it's like you're not getting the gist.
So let me pick one of the other means perhaps you can say anything to counter my point.

MONEY
Is money evil ?
Well money will become evil in the hands of a politician and if you're not careful you'll hate anyone rich after thoroughly examining how Politicians makes use of this means!
Please tell this forum between a man having 30 billion dollars reserved in his bank account and the man having 5,000 Naira as his last reserve in his account, who becomes the King, Lord, Commader, Controller, God over the other? smiley
Well maybe you still don't get it but i'll expatiate further. The man with 30 billion dollars will CONTROL (RULE) not only the one having #5,000, but have dominion over the wife, mother, father, daughter, son and everybody related to the poor man, all he needs to do is give them enough money and they will instantly ask him "what do you want us to do to the useless fool?" If he say "i just need his head" i am telling you that instead of fighting themselves over how to save this man who supposed to be a husband, father, son and friend to them their major concern instantly will be how each person will make the best use of what the rich man will give, as for the poor man he's dead already even while he's still breathing because he's of no use to them again. And any of them that objects to what their God (the rich man) says will only make the rich man get more heads!
That's how a Politician will use money to become a GOD over others!
So before you condemn any religion think of those using religion as a means to RULE over others not Religion in itself! wink
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MightySparrow: 6:01am On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're always eager to talk about the history of Jehovah's Witnesses, why not ask for the history of your Churches? cheesy

The topic is Why You Hate Islam my original response: The topic should have been: How Muslims make People to Hate Islam.

JWs always like to dig ugly history of individuals and churches, wanting to make us or ignorant people believe that that they are not made of f human that are prone to errors.

Yet, there are so many errors in beliefs some are quietly abandoned, modified, or proudly retained..

Catholic church among others JWs love to discredit, came out to make Kalashnikov apologize for making AK-47. The truth is this: in the face of an aggressor, who killed 6m Jews and wanted to rule the world at all cost. If he was stopped by whatever means. Would you blame him for making a gun or the America who retaliated with the Little Boy or Fat Man the unwarranted aggression of Japan?

Such are the acidic criticism of theJWs of others. I think the work of every Christian is to preach the gospel of Jesus alone.

The other day day I was watching one of your GB members trying to make corrections about The New Light, how certain interpretations were taking out of context. So just as Muslims like the OP would defend ugly killings by their members (they claim errant Muslims);do that. Yet no Islamic nations decry the injustices going on in Afghanistan nor wanting to take Afghans as refugees.

JWs also have pasts, not all of us can be deceived because the prints have records. Some us are not lazy to know the history of the church and JW.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15am On Aug 28, 2021
The highlighted is what i want you to correct!

It should be How Politicians defamed Islam
Remember it's the events in the dark ages that makes atheists and agnostics labeled Religion evil so do you agree that Religion is evil or it's the POLITICIANS hiding under religion that's evil?
Please correct yourself because i have brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties, friends and colleagues who are Muslims but aren't terrorists. So just as the Politicians in the dark ages should be blamed for the death of millions back then and not the religion, it's the politicians using Islam to perpetrate evil that's the problem not Islam! smiley

MightySparrow:

The topic is Why You Hate Islam my original response: The topic should have been: How Muslims make People to Hate Islam.
JWs always like to dig ugly history of individuals and churches, wanting to make us or ignorant people believe that that they are not made of f human that are prone to errors.
Yet, there are so many errors in beliefs some are quietly abandoned, modified, or proudly retained..
Catholic church among others JWs love to discredit, came out to make Kalashnikov apologize for making AK-47. The truth is this: in the face of an aggressor, who killed 6m Jews and wanted to rule the world at all cost. If he was stopped by whatever means. Would you blame him for making a gun or the America who retaliated with the Little Boy or Fat Man the unwarranted aggression of Japan?
Such are the acidic criticism of theJWs of others. I think the work of every Christian is to preach the gospel of Jesus alone.
The other day day I was watching one of your GB members trying to make corrections about The New Light, how certain interpretations were taking out of context. So just as Muslims like the OP would defend ugly killings by their members (they claim errant Muslims);do that. Yet no Islamic nations decry the injustices going on in Afghanistan nor wanting to take Afghans as refugees.
JWs also have pasts, not all of us can be deceived because the prints have records. Some us are not lazy to know the history of the church and JW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Witchcraft? / Bomb Blast Scene At Cocin Hqters Church,jos. / The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.