Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Why You Hate Islam - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Hate Islam (4794 Views)

Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture / Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

They were TERRORISTS claiming Christians!

So if you now see TERRORISTS claiming Muslims today meditate on the motive behind their TERRORIST acts (POLITICS) not what they claim to be! wink

Where did you see that big lies? Can you proof it from an authentic source?
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Where did you see that big lies? Can you proof it from an authentic source?

Terrorism means the calculated use of violence to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular POLITICAL OBJECTIVE!

Did those so called Crusaders terrorised people back then? YES!
What is the motive behind their terrorist act?
POLITICS!

So if you call it a BIG LIE that's your own PERSONAL opinion Sir! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Terrorism means the calculated use of violence to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular POLITICAL OBJECTIVE!

Did those so called Crusaders terrorised people back then? YES!
What is the motive behind their terrorist act?
POLITICS!

So if you call it a BIG LIE that's your own PERSONAL opinion Sir! cheesy

So the crusaders that are no where to be found today are terrorists terrorizing World peace like Isil, Iswap, Taliban, Boko Haram, etc right? 

I SHALL KEEP ON EXPOSING YOU, Trust me for that

The Crusades were a series of military campaigns organised by Christian powers in order to retake Jerusalem and the Holy Land back from Muslim control. There would be eight officially sanctioned crusades between 1095 CE and 1270 CE and many more unofficial ones. Each campaign met with varying successes and failures but, ultimately, the wider objective of keeping Jerusalem and the Holy Land in
Christian hands failed. Nevertheless, the appeal of the crusading ideal continued right up to the 16th century CE, and the purpose of this article is to consider what were the motivating factors for crusaders, from the Pope to the humblest warrior, especially for the very first campaign which established a model to be followed thereafter.

HOW ARE THE CRUSADERS TERRORISTS, WHO TAG THEM AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION LIKE THESE FOLLOWING ISLAMIC TERRORISTS GROUPS? WHAT ARE THEY FIGHTING FOR? Oya answer

1. Abdullah Azzam
2. Abu Sayyaf
3. Al-Naqshabandiya
4. Al-Nusrah Front
5. Al-Qaida
6. Al-Shabaab
7. Ansar al-Din
8. Anti-Balaka
9. Anti-Government extremists United States
10. Asa'ib Ahl al-Haqq Iraq
11. Boko Haram
12. Caucasus Emirate Russia
13. Donetsk People's Republic Ukraine
14. Free Syrian Army
15. Fulani extremists
16. Garo National Liberation Army
17.Haftar Militia
18. Hezbollah
19. Islamic Front Syria
20. Islamic Stateworldwide
21. Taliban

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

The Crusades were a series of military campaigns organised by Christian powers in order to retake Jerusalem and the Holy Land back from Muslim control.

He who lives in a glass house shouldn't be the first to start throwing stones!

So TERRORISM we are seeing today in the name of RELIGION actually started from somewhere, just keep that in your record! cheesy
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So TERRORISM we are seeing today in the name of RELIGION actually started from somewhere, just keep that in your record! cheesy

I'm going to ask you the same question again and if you fail to answer, just see yourself as an empty barrel who talks a lot but lacks substance or intellect

The Crusades were a series of military campaigns organised by Christian powers in order to retake Jerusalem and the Holy Land back from Muslim control. There would be eight officially sanctioned crusades between 1095 CE and 1270 CE and many more unofficial ones. Each campaign met with varying successes and failures but, ultimately, the wider objective of keeping Jerusalem and the Holy Land in Christian hands failed. Nevertheless, the appeal of the crusading ideal continued right up to the 16th century CE, and the purpose of this article is to consider what were the motivating factors for crusaders, from the Pope to the humblest warrior, especially for the very first campaign which established a model to be followed thereafter.

Here is the question for the last time:

HOW ARE THE CRUSADERS TERRORISTS, WHO TAG THEM AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION LIKE THESE FOLLOWING ISLAMIC TERRORISTS GROUPS? WHAT ARE THEY FIGHTING FOR? ARE THEY FIGHTING THE GOVERNMENT OR TERRORIZING THE WORLD PEACE?

1. Abdullah Azzam
2. Abu Sayyaf
3. Al-Naqshabandiya
4. Al-Nusrah Front
5. Al-Qaida
6. Al-Shabaab
7. Ansar al-Din
8. Anti-Balaka
11. Boko Haram
14. Free Syrian Army
15. Fulani extremists
17.Haftar Militia
18. Hezbollah
19. Islamic Front Syria
21. Taliban

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
You're the most foolish commentator on this forum!
Because i keep telling you that it's not what people claim that matters to intellectuals but their actions. We call someone a snail because of being sluggish, we call another a cheetah because of being swift.
So we call people TERRORISTS because they carry weapons to instill fear in the hearts of others to promote POLITICS!

I'm not the person who brought this definition from the Encyclopedia Britannica:

If you like bring 1,000 list of group names that will never change the fact that there are peaceful and peaceloving people claiming Muslims and because others doesn't claim they are Christians doesn't mean there are no TERRORISTS disguising as followers of Christ! cheesy

ANTIlSLAM:

I'm going to ask you the same question again and if you fail to answer, just see yourself as an empty barrel who talks a lot but lacks substance or intellect
The Crusades were a series of military campaigns organised by Christian powers in order to retake Jerusalem and the Holy Land back from Muslim control. There would be eight officially sanctioned crusades between 1095 CE and 1270 CE and many more unofficial ones. Each campaign met with varying successes and failures but, ultimately, the wider objective of keeping Jerusalem and the Holy Land in Christian hands failed. Nevertheless, the appeal of the crusading ideal continued right up to the 16th century CE, and the purpose of this article is to consider what were the motivating factors for crusaders, from the Pope to the humblest warrior, especially for the very first campaign which established a model to be followed thereafter.

HOW ARE THE CRUSADERS TERRORISTS, WHO TAG THEM AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION LIKE THESE FOLLOWING ISLAMIC TERRORISTS GROUPS? WHAT ARE THEY FIGHTING FOR? ARE THEY FIGHTING THE GOVERNMENT OR TERRORIZING THE WORLD PEACE?

1. Abdullah Azzam
2. Abu Sayyaf
3. Al-Naqshabandiya
4. Al-Nusrah Front
5. Al-Qaida
6. Al-Shabaab
7. Ansar al-Din
8. Anti-Balaka
11. Boko Haram
14. Free Syrian Army
15. Fulani extremists
17.Haftar Militia
18. Hezbollah
19. Islamic Front Syria
21. Taliban
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You're the most foolish commentator on this forum!
Because i keep telling you that it's not what people claim that matters to intellectuals but their actions. We call someone a snail because of being sluggish, we call another a cheetah because of being swift.
So we call people TERRORISTS because they carry weapons to instill fear in the hearts of others to promote POLITICS!

I'm not the person who brought this definition from the Encyclopedia Britannica:

If you like bring 1,000 list of group names that will never change the fact that there are peaceful and peaceloving people claiming Muslims and because others doesn't claim they are Christians doesn't mean there are no TERRORISTS disguising as followers of Christ! cheesy

You're the most ludicrous commentator on this forum..

Very simple question, I don't need super story..

You tagged the crusaders as terrorists organization and to bring up your proof from a reliable source la problem cheesy this is purely the meaning of stupidity levy false allegations on the crusaders..

Do the crusaders wage war against the state, are they too politicians cheesy continue wallowing in your ignoramus.. No wonder you can't answer my question as usual here

https://www.nairaland.com/6733151/iswap-distributes-fliers-borno-threatens/2

BYE jare bobo

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Very funny of you my friend! cheesy
Remember you mentioned me first on this thread so if you want to back off there's no problem but don't forget the definition of the Encyclopedia Britannica:

POLITICIANS employ different means to gain POWER so false religion happens to be one of those means. You as in you in person would be easily brainwashed into killing your own blood brother after the politicians have caught you with their motivational speech.

So call it SUPER STORY or anything else Jesus condemns politics because anywhere politics enters peace disappears. I've quoted several verses from the Bible mostly Jesus' own words but it's like you've made up your mind on what your Pastors infused in your head against Islam. Know today that any of your Pastors who meddle in Politics surely knows the thugs, the hired killers, cultists and ritualists in your locality otherwise he can't possibly mingle with Politicians because all these people are tools in their hands.

Farewell my dear friend! smiley

ANTIlSLAM:

You're the most ludicrous commentator on this forum..
Very simple question, I don't need super story..
You tagged the crusaders as terrorists organization and to bring up your proof from a reliable source la problem cheesy this is purely the meaning of stupidity levy false allegations on the crusaders..
Do the crusaders wage war against the state, are they too politicians cheesy continue wallowing in your ignoramus.. No wonder you can't answer my question as usual here
https://www.nairaland.com/6733151/iswap-distributes-fliers-borno-threatens/2
BYE jare bobo
Re: Why You Hate Islam by AgentNairaland(f): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

So the crusaders that are no where to be found today are terrorists terrorizing World peace like Isil, Iswap, Taliban, Boko Haram, etc right? 

I SHALL KEEP ON EXPOSING YOU, Trust me for that

The Crusades were a series of military campaigns organised by Christian powers in order to retake Jerusalem and the Holy Land back from Muslim control. There would be eight officially sanctioned crusades between 1095 CE and 1270 CE and many more unofficial ones. Each campaign met with varying successes and failures but, ultimately, the wider objective of keeping Jerusalem and the Holy Land in
Christian hands failed. Nevertheless, the appeal of the crusading ideal continued right up to the 16th century CE, and the purpose of this article is to consider what were the motivating factors for crusaders, from the Pope to the humblest warrior, especially for the very first campaign which established a model to be followed thereafter.

HOW ARE THE CRUSADERS TERRORISTS, WHO TAG THEM AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION LIKE THESE FOLLOWING ISLAMIC TERRORISTS GROUPS? WHAT ARE THEY FIGHTING FOR? Oya answer

1. Abdullah Azzam
2. Abu Sayyaf
3. Al-Naqshabandiya
4. Al-Nusrah Front
5. Al-Qaida
6. Al-Shabaab
7. Ansar al-Din
8. Anti-Balaka
11. Boko Haram
14. Free Syrian Army
15. Fulani extremists
17.Haftar Militia
18. Hezbollah
19. Islamic Front Syria
21. Taliban

Ask him same question from now till next he won't answer, It is better to ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
AgentNairaland:

Ask him same question from now till next he won't answer, It is better to ignore him.
Nobody made you an inquisitor here, you say what you know others say what they know!
The last time i corrected your views that the church doesn't mean the building but the assembly of christians, did you accept that? No!

So we only share what we know nobody is here to query another! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by AgentNairaland(f): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Nobody made you an inquisitor here, you say what you know others say what they know!
The last time i corrected your views that the church doesn't mean the building but the assembly of christians, did you accept that? No!

So we only share what we know nobody is here to query another! smiley

You corrected who? You have come again with your lies. If it is this trend you're saying I think you need to go back to primary school because the whole article is not talking about the gathering of Children of God but the Building, Temple, Synagogue, etc

https://www.nairaland.com/6016082/only-country-world-without-single/39#101620713

In a nutshell, it is better they ignore you just because you lack basic understanding of things around you

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
AgentNairaland:

You corrected who? You have come again with your lies. If it is this trend you're saying I think you need to go back to primary school because the whole article is not talking about the gathering of Children of God but the Building, Temple, Synagogue, etc

https://www.nairaland.com/6016082/only-country-world-without-single/39#101620713

You're not ready to learn yet! smiley

So the letters to the churches in Asia was addressed to the building, temple, synagogue, shey? cheesy

John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; Revelations 1:4

Saying, I am, Alpha and, Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. Revelations 1:11

You sabi no be small! cheesy
Re: Why You Hate Islam by AgentNairaland(f): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're not ready to learn yet! smiley

So the letters to the churches in Asia was addressed to the building, temple, synagogue, shey? cheesy

John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; Revelations 1:4

Saying, I am, Alpha and, Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. Revelations 1:11

You sabi no be small! cheesy

Antiislam do you now see the reason why I said you should just ignore this benighted, obtuse, naive and dense person.

Even though telling you to open this link, still you are bringing shame to yourself

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:37am On Sep 04, 2021
AgentNairaland:

Antiislam do you now see the reason why I said you should just ignore this benighted, obtuse, naive and dense person.
Even though telling you to open this link, still you are bringing shame to yourself

Oh i see!

It's the definition from sources outside the Bible that you're referring to! cheesy

Well i'm telling you the Bible's definition of the word CHURCH!

So i'm a Christian it's the Bible i prefer but it's OK you can choose any definition that soothes you! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 04, 2021
MightySparrow:

Good response. We all know that the world is going to an end. How soon? We don't know for certain.

2459 AD or 2655 AD or 2695 AD.
There's a valid reason it could be any one of those three years.
See the Bible proof at the following link - you will NOT be disappointed.
Just put aside your reservations about it and read.

http://www.worldwarnings.com/
Re: Why You Hate Islam by mhmsadyq(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

HOW ARE THE CRUSADERS TERRORISTS?WHO TAG THEM AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION LIKE THESE FOLLOWING ISLAMIC TERRORISTS GROUPS?
WHAT ARE THEY FIGHTING FOR?
ARE THEY FIGHTING THE GOVERNMENT OR TERRORIZING THE WORLD PEACE?

1. Abdullah Azzam
2. Abu Sayyaf
3. Al-Naqshabandiya
4. Al-Nusrah Front
5. Al-Qaida
6. Al-Shabaab
7. Ansar al-Din
8. Anti-Balaka
9.Anti-Government extremists United States
11. Boko Haram
14. Free Syrian Army
15. Fulani extremists
17.Haftar Militia
18. Hezbollah
19. Islamic Front Syria
21. Taliban

Very apt questions up there.

Who tag the above groups as terrorist?
Are they not killing Muslims too?
Who tag Nnamdi Kanu a terrorist?
Who tag IPOB a terrorist group?
Who tag Sunday Igboho a terrorist?
When Osama bin Laden and the Al qaidah group were been used against the Soviet Union by the US and it Western allies, were they tagged as terrorists?
Do you think these individuals and groups see themselves as terrorists?
Will they accept the definition of "terrorist" to include themselves?

While the power that be may see them as terrorist, those whose interest they protect or project may see them as freedom fighters. That is why at any point in time, they will keep getting people to fight on their side no matter what the power that be or politicians think.
One man's Freedom Fighter may be another man's terrorist.

It is always those who are in power - the politicians - that declares an individual or a group as terrorist. Even at that, there has never been a consensus on who is a terrorist.

The idea of a terrorist to America and its allies may be very different from that of China or Saudi Arabia or Russia and their allies. It's all about where their interest lie.

Maximus isn't a Muslim but, you can see clearly how he broadly projected terrorists and terrorism differently from your myopic and anti Islam perspective, even though you have Muslims around you, who have never harmed you and are also condemning the actions of these Muslims and groups killing in the guise of religion.
While you are fixated on seeing terrorism as an Islamist agenda because it makes you feel good, Maximus is looking at terrorism as a political agenda with a religious coloration. Yet your definition encompasses all.

The Anti Balaka group is a Christian terrorist group in the CAR Congo.

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by AgentNairaland(f): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Oh i see!

It's the definition from sources outside the Bible that you're referring to! cheesy

Well i'm telling you the Bible's definition of the word CHURCH!

So i'm a Christian it's the Bible i prefer but it's OK you can choose any definition that soothes you! smiley

When someone gave you definition from Britannica you never asked for Bible definition.. Because that definition doesn't favours your expected, you kicked against it

Mathew 21:12

Then Jesus went into the temple of God and drove out all those who bought and sold in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who sold doves.

Is the TEMPLE OF GOD here not a Building? I commend those engaging you

The link is base on the building and not gathering of children of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MightySparrow: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2021
awitness41:

2459 AD or 2655 AD or 2695 AD.
There's a valid reason it could be any one of those three years.
See the Bible proof at the following link - you will NOT be disappointed.
Just put aside your reservations about it and read.

http://www.worldwarnings.com/

Hmmm cork sure people and organisation have failed before Milner, JW, Harold Clamping ..... I will check anyways.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2021
AgentNairaland:

When someone gave you definition from Britannica you never asked for Bible definition.. Because that definition doesn't favours your expected, you kicked against it

Certainly not! But let God be found true, even if every man be found a liar, just as it is written: “That you might be proved righteous in your words and might win when you are being judged" Romans 3:4

If the Britannica's definition of TERRORISM contradicts God's word i'll kick against it, but it is apt!

Mathew 21:12

Then Jesus went into the temple of God and drove out all those who bought and sold in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who sold doves.

Is the TEMPLE OF GOD here not a Building? I commend those engaging you

The link is base on the building and not gathering of children of God

Temple totally differs from CHURCH!
Note that the verse you quoted says "in the Temple" meaning inside a building but you can't find any of such regarding the CHURCH because it means the assembly or gathering not the building! undecided
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
That's why all of them hate Jehovah's Witnesses, because instead of blindly following the crowd {Exodus 23:1-2} we make sure of all things! 1Thessalonians 5:21

Before when i was still a Muslim i do call all of them Christians not until i began studying the Bible! smiley

mhmsadyq:

Very apt questions up there.

Who tag the above groups as terrorist?
Are they not killing Muslims too?
Who tag Nnamdi Kanu a terrorist?
Who tag IPOB a terrorist group?
Who tag Sunday Igboho a terrorist?
When Osama bin Laden and the Al qaidah group were been used against the Soviet Union by the US and it Western allies, were they tagged as terrorists?
Do you think these individuals and groups see themselves as terrorists?
Will they accept the definition of "terrorist" to include themselves?

While the power that be may see them as terrorist, those whose interest they protect or project may see them as freedom fighters. That is why at any point in time, they will keep getting people to fight on their side no matter what the power that be or politicians think.
One man's Freedom Fighter may be another man's terrorist.

It is always those who are in power - the politicians - that declares an individual or a group as terrorist. Even at that, there has never been a consensus on who is a terrorist.

The idea of a terrorist to America and its allies may be very different from that of China or Saudi Arabia or Russia and their allies. It's all about where their interest lie.

Maximus isn't a Muslim but, you can see clearly how he broadly projected terrorists and terrorism differently from your myopic and anti Islam perspective, even though you have Muslims around you, who have never harmed you and are also condemning the actions of these Muslims and groups killing in the guise of religion.
While you are fixated on seeing terrorism as an Islamist agenda because it makes you feel good, Maximus is looking at terrorism as a political agenda with a religious coloration. Yet your definition encompasses all.

The Anti Balaka group is a Christian terrorist group in the CAR Congo.

Re: Why You Hate Islam by AgentNairaland(f): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Certainly not! But let God be found true, even if every man be found a liar, just as it is written: “That you might be proved righteous in your words and might win when you are being judged" Romans 3:4

If the Britannica's definition of TERRORISM contradicts God's word i'll kick against it, but it is apt!

Where is the word "TERRORISM or TERRORIST" mention in the Bible? That is the question Antiislam should have ask you

MaxInDHouse:

Temple totally differs from CHURCH!
Note that the verse you quoted says "in the Temple" meaning inside a building but you can't find any of such regarding the CHURCH because it means the assembly or gathering not the building! undecided

You are the most confuse human being on earth I have ever seen.

"Temple totally differs from CHURCH!
Note that the verse you quoted says "in the Temple" meaning inside a building"

What am I saying, what are you saying? Is it not the BUILDING I am also talking about from the trend I sent to you? I said in KSA there is nothing like Church/Temple/Synagogue etc

Again, those engaging you are really trying sincerely speaking
Re: Why You Hate Islam by mhmsadyq(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's why all of them hate Jehovah's Witnesses, because instead of blindly following the crowd {Exodus 23:1-2} we make sure of all things! 1Thessalonians 5:21

Before when i was still a Muslim i do call all of them Christians not until i began studying the Bible! smiley

I can see!
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
AgentNairaland:

Where is the word "TERRORISM or TERRORIST" mention in the Bible? That is the question Antiislam should have ask you

Don't forget what i told you from the onset:
I am Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, that book (Bible) belongs to us so if you're not humble you can't understand a single thing in our book (Bible)

So let's see how Terrorism is mentioned in our book:

First of all let's consider the Encyclopedia Britannica's definition of TERRORISM:

TERRORISM means the calculated use of VIOLENCE to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular POLITICAL OBJECTIVE!

Now this is what God's word says:

The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth VIOLENCE his soul hateth! Psalms 11:5 KJV

Jesus (God's only begotten Son) said:

Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword! Matthew 26:52

I believe with these few verses from our book you can help yourself to answer the question now! smiley

You are the most confuse human being on earth I have ever seen.
I know because i'm like my master {Matthew 10:25} even though he's the world's most Wonderful Counselor ever {Isaiah 9:6} people said the same thing about him in his own time! John 10:20

What am I saying, what are you saying? Is it not the BUILDING I am also talking about from the trend I sent to you? I said in KSA there is nothing like Church /Temple /Synagogue etc

Again, those engaging you are really trying sincerely speaking

The other two: TEMPLE and SYNAGOGUE are correct according to the Bible but that your definition of CHURCH is a blunder spiritually speaking. Because if you're saying their is no Church in Saudi Arabia on this planet it means Jesus' word that people WILL WORSHIP the Father in spirit and truth {John 4:24} instead of depending on building or geographical locations is FALSE! undecided

Do you believe Jesus is a failure?
Remember he said not a single word of his will go unfulfilled {Matthew 24:35} so please stop saying God's people (the Church of God) aren't worshiping Him in a part of the earth because that's against God's will!

Thanks, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by AgentNairaland(f): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Don't forget what i told you from the onset:
I am Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, that book (Bible) belongs to us so if you're not humble you can't understand a single thing in our book (Bible)

So let's see how Terrorism is mentioned in our book:

First of all let's consider the Encyclopedia Britannica's definition of TERRORISM:

TERRORISM means the calculated use of VIOLENCE to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular POLITICAL OBJECTIVE!

Now this is what God's word says:

The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth VIOLENCE his soul hateth! Psalms 11:5 KJV

Jesus (God's only begotten Son) said:

Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword! Matthew 26:52

I believe with these few verses from our book you can help yourself to answer the question now! smiley

I know because i'm like my master {Matthew 10:25} even though he's the world's most Wonderful Counselor ever {Isaiah 9:6} people said the same thing about him in his own time! John 10:20

The other two: TEMPLE and SYNAGOGUE are correct according to the Bible but that your definition of CHURCH is a blunder spiritually speaking. Because if you're saying their is no Church in Saudi Arabia on this planet it means Jesus' word that people WILL WORSHIP the Father in spirit and truth {John 4:24} instead of depending on building or geographical locations is FALSE! undecided

Do you believe Jesus is a failure?
Remember he said not a single word of his will go unfulfilled {Matthew 24:35} so please stop saying God's people (the Church of God) aren't worshiping Him in a part of the earth because that's against God's will!

Thanks, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

See where you end yourself up

QUOTE WHERE THE WORD TERRORIST OR TERRORISM IS MENTION IN THE HOLY BIBLE this is a straight question

Without not wasting much time with you, The church that is located in Saudi Arabia, can you tell us the name of this church, location and those worshipping therein..
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
You will know the truth and the truth will set you free! John 8:32

If you feel what i presented has nothing to do with your question it's a free world, why not just ignore me as you advised your friend? smiley

AgentNairaland:

See where you end yourself up
QUOTE WHERE THE WORD TERRORIST OR TERRORISM IS MENTION IN THE HOLY BIBLE this is a straight question
Re: Why You Hate Islam by AgentNairaland(f): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You will know the truth and the truth will set you free! John 8:32

If you feel what i presented has nothing to do with your question it's a free world, why not just ignore me as you advised your friend? smiley

The truth is now terrorist or terrorism, you are too funny. You've failed woefully on this, end of discussion here

Without not wasting much time with you, The church that is located in Saudi Arabia, can you tell us the name of this church, location and those worshipping therein
Re: Why You Hate Islam by DeusXmachina: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

While I'd like to agree you, I was once a Muslim.

Islam doesn't make a distinction between the faith and politics.

To fight and kill karifs is not just a political act of conquest, it's also a religious one as it is to please Allah and seek his reward. I have rather vivid memories of almost being radicalized, by studying the more violent parts of the Qur'an, and my thought process at the time was "I don't like this, but if have to I will kill because it's Allah's will"

The issue of Islam steams from it's core philosophies, I'm not saying it can't change for the better, but as of right now I'm not fond of it.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
AgentNairaland:

The truth is now terrorist or terrorism, you are too funny. You've failed woefully on this, end of discussion here
Don't worry my friend, the TRUTH of God's Kingdom is like Jesus' illustration of the shower, millions will come and read this.
Your heart condition will determine your conclusion on my response and others will draw their own conclusions based on their heart condition! Matthew 13:3:8

Without not wasting much time with you, The church that is located in Saudi Arabia, can you tell us the name of this church, location and those worshipping therein
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa, no now! smiley
Jesus said it's WORSHIP in SPIRIT and TRUTH {John 4:24} so if you don't believe in the spirit of God learn how it works.
We walk by faith not by sight {2Corinthians 5:7} i told you my people are in Saudi Arabia but they will not call attention to themselves just as Elijah thought he's the only one remaining as God's servant back then {1Kings 18:22} JEHOVAH told Elijah that He still have 7,000 hiding in a secret place.

I won't tell you where they are due to your bitterness but know that telecommunication has made things easy, we can now communicate with our brothers all over the earth unlike the time of Elijah! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
The truth is that since Islam doesn't make a distinction between the faith and politics, the Politicians are hiding behind it to perpetrate their evil deeds.
After the death of Jesus first century followers Apostates took over and introduced POLITICS and since that's not the foundation of the faith they joined forces with the Roman Politicians to eliminate the rest of those adhering to the real FAITH. That's how the Roman Catholic Church began. They don't PREACH nor TEACH rather they go about with the symbol of their religion (CROSS) to force people under the Roman government back then.

If you lived in their time you would have thought the same thing like what you're thinking about Islam today because the Roman Catholic forced everyone to accept Catholicism as they had nothing to PREACH or TEACH! smiley

DeusXmachina:

While I'd like to agree you, I was once a Muslim.
Islam doesn't make a distinction between the faith and politics.
To fight and kill karifs is not just a political act of conquest, it's also a religious one as it is to please Allah and seek his reward. I have rather vivid memories of almost being radicalized, by studying the more violent parts of the Qur'an, and my thought process at the time was "I don't like this, but if have to I will kill because it's Allah's will"
The issue of Islam steams from it's core philosophies, I'm not saying it can't change for the better, but as of right now I'm not fond of it.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by DeusXmachina: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The truth is that since Islam doesn't make a distinction between the faith and politics, the Politicians are hiding behind it to perpetrate their evil deeds.
After the death of Jesus first century followers Apostates took over and introduced POLITICS and since that's not the foundation of the faith they joined forces with the Roman Politicians to eliminate the rest of those adhering to the real FAITH. That's how the Roman Catholic Church began. They don't PREACH nor TEACH rather they go about with the symbol of their religion (CROSS) to force people under the Roman government back then.

If you lived in their time you would have thought the same thing like what you're thinking about Islam today because the Roman Catholic forced everyone to accept Catholicism as they had nothing to PREACH or TEACH! smiley

Well that's the thing since the distinction isn't so clear in Islam, for Muslims who don't want the violence to stand up and speak against it becomes difficult, because it would be like speaking against your own faith, or you could risk being a heretic and face prosecution.
Note a lot of North Muslim clerics were in support of Boko haram in its early stage, because they held the same beliefs and were against western education that contradicted the Qur'an. Untill BH started killing other Muslims before they retracted their support.

Jesus with this verse made a clear separation of church and state, faith and politics. "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's" and Jesus for the most part was a peaceful and tolerant person to the end.
Not the same can be said of Muhammad, in his earlier days of preaching, yes he was a peaceful person, but in the later parts he wasn't just a religious leader, he was a political leader with an army and large following that engaged in wars, conquests and subdued his enemies and supposedly did this with the command and backing of his God.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
EXCELLENT! smiley

This is what i've been telling all this misinformed Churchgoers that if we're to go by religion there won't any terrorist acts, it will be either you agree or disagree which shouldn't hinder the neighbourly cordiality but when one wants to set standards for others (POLITICS) that's when VIOLENCE will come in which will eventually lead to TERRORISM! smiley

Thank you, thank you and thank you again for this wonderful comment! smiley

DeusXmachina:

Well that's the thing since the distinction isn't so clear in Islam, for Muslims who don't want the violence to stand up and speak against it becomes difficult, because it would be like speaking against your own faith, or you could risk being a heretic and face prosecution.
Note a lot of North Muslim clerics were in support of Boko haram in its early stage, because they held the same beliefs and were against western education that contradicted the Qur'an. Untill BH started killing other Muslims before they retracted their support.

Jesus with this verse made a clear separation of church and state, faith and politics. "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's" and Jesus for the most part was a peaceful and tolerant person to the end.
Not the same can be said of Muhammad, in his earlier days of preaching, yes he was a peaceful person, but in the later parts he wasn't just a religious leader, he was a political leader with an army and large following that engaged in wars, conquests and subdued his enemies and supposedly did this with the command and backing of his God.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by Lukuluku69(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The concluding statement is somehow dicey but if that's how you feel like seeing the matter it's OK. But that's not the truth!

The world is going to an end, Satan and his demons are everywhere trying to make all humans destroy one another, they have lost in the battle to keep everyone in the dark, so as the light of God's word is getting brighter and Jesus' disciples are shining brightly throughout the earth Satan is becoming sadder everyday.

So they want to fight against God but the only way they can do such is by making God's word invalid. God's word said some humans will survive Satan's final attack on humanity {Revelations 7:14} but Satan and his demons are spitefully anticipating total annihilation!

Politics has been the root cause of the problem humans have right after the incident in the garden of Eden. God promised that no matter how Satan try He (God) will always have some people who will be loyal to God {Job 1:8} God arranged for a nation through Abraham's lineage but Satan succeeded in making that nation a mess {Matthew 23:37-38} so after Jesus' ultimate sacrifice God released His Holy Spirit and a GROUP of people who will later become millions across the globe practicing pure worship under God's sovereignty sufficed, instantly Satan and his demons went into action to annihilate all the pioneers of this GROUP {Revelations 12:17} after which Satan quickly initiated a counterfeit GROUP to deceive the world and will serve Satan's purpose, that religion is globally known today as the "Roman Catholic Church" unlike Jesus' true disciples who goes about peacefully preaching and teaching people from house to house and door to door the Catholics were forcing their religion on people everywhere they go. This went on until the birth of Muhammad in Mecca. Muhammad wanted to make himself a prophet just to enjoy himself but attacks kept coming from all sides including the Roman Catholic Church who taught Muhammad the little he knew about God. That was how both religions began struggling for the world's domination under Satan's blindfold (Politics)
Today the Catholic Church and her children Protestants have successfully held the power for centuries {Revelations 17:5} but the Arabs whose ancestors produced the first four world powers wanted the power back. That's why they are fighting Catholic and her Protestant children to recover what they thought rightfully belongs to them.
That's what is happening in the world today.
However Satan and his demons are the unseen forces behind all these {Ephesians 6:12} that's why Jesus commaded us never to lead by force or use of weapons! Matthew 26:52
Throughout the earth today the one and only GROUP who are aware of all these sacred secrets is JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization that's why Satan and his human agents keep criticizing us {2Corinthians 4:4} because we are not deceived by Satan's cobwebs! 2Corinthians 2:11
So as i said earlier people will continue to kill people and Satan will give you a thousand and one reason why you must pick up weapons to kill your fellowman, only Jehovah's Witnesses have been trained never to lift up weapons against anyone no matter what happens! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

May you have PEACE! smiley

but the Arabs whose ancestors produced the first four world powers wanted the power back.

Intelligence Officer! Quit that Kingdom Hall, they have messed with your mind/brain.

So, the Ancestors of the Arabs produced The Babylonians, Romans, Persians and who again?

Ridiculous is your name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abraham Commited Fornication Which God Overlooked. True Or False? / Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft / "Unless One Is Born Of Water And Spirit, He CANNOT Enter The Kingdom Of God "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.