Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Why You Hate Islam - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Hate Islam (4808 Views)

Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture / Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The are just authorized tools working for the POLITICIANS to enforce their rules! cheesy

I like you my guy, so all security agencies in a well developed country fighting terrorists and terrorism are POLITICIANS TERRORISTS... Oya clap for yourself again grin
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
You're right on point my friend! smiley

ANTIlSLAM:

I like you my guy, so all security agencies in a well developed country fighting terrorists and terrorism are POLITICIANS TERRORISTS... Oya clap for yourself again grin
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You're right on point my friend! smiley

This guy don finish himself ooo
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
YOUR ATTENTION NEEDED HERE

MaxInDHouse:

There's nothing to be afraid of my friend, it's about the conscience so speak for yourself and what you know.

I see, Indeed you're not afraid to answer them nah till I asked you same questions three times grin I will address your confusion thoroughly.

I am speaking for Christian and Christianity that we are NOT a TERRORIST In Christendom as you are trying to defend Islam that all These terrorist groups I listed above are Politicians, imagine grin

MaxInDHouse:

You mentioned "thugs" and "Bin Laden" just think about what both share in common before deliberating on their differences!

You mentioned that thugs are also TERRORISTS and I asked you very simple question that thugs in your village, are they terrorists too like Late Osama Bin Laden that destroyed World trade center and Pentagon in USA? Just answer Yes or No

MaxInDHouse:

You don't know them, i know then and i have worked with them. The coolest looking of them is the one you should fear the most! WHY? The agitators among them are less connected to means of domineering but the coolest are the deadliest! 

This Governor from Benue State that's condemning all terrorists and terrorism, IS HE ALSO A TERRORIST? If YES, pls tell me the terrorist group he belongs to?

MaxInDHouse:

I will keep telling you that it's not about group. The thugs in your locality belongs to what religion? It's just a means of recruiting more idle hands to gain POWER this is not about RELIGION!

So Boko Haram, Iswap, Isil and all those terrorists groups about 21 of them that I listed above are working for a particular force to gain power ehm? Pls tell me the politician(s) they are working for to gain power thereby shouting allahu akbar before embarking on their bloody acts

MaxInDHouse:

This is where you goofed big time!
There are many none Muslims (on pay role) working with them! 

Pls name one non-muslim on pay role terrorizing world peace at large

MaxInDHouse:

My friend, you're more concerned about the outward appearance of people around you, try to be smarter by reading people's heart!
Claiming Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist, Agnostic or Traditionalist is one thing but nursing the ambition to RULE over others is another thing entirely. Once you're ambitious to RULE then any means to get there will mean nothing to you call it thuggery or terrorism! 

See guy, ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS, Christians don't have time fighting for God or killing innocent people for God or by shouting Halleluyah before committing mayhem, beheading, etc

Pick out A Christian terrorist group(s) among them

1. Abdullah Azzam

2. Abu Sayyaf

3. Al-Naqshabandiya

4. Al-Nusrah Front

5. Al-Qaida

6. Al-Shabaab

7. Ansar al-Din

8. Anti-Balaka

9. Anti-Government extremists United States

10. Asa'ib Ahl al-Haqq Iraq

11. Boko Haram

12. Caucasus Emirate Russia

13. Donetsk People's Republic Ukraine

14. Free Syrian Army

15. Fulani extremists

16. Garo National Liberation Army

17.Haftar Militia

18. Hezbollah

19. Islamic Front Syria

20. Islamic Stateworldwide

21. Taliban
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

YOUR ATTENTION NEEDED HERE
I see, Indeed you're not afraid to answer them nah till I asked you same questions three times grin I will address your confusion thoroughly.
I am speaking for Christian and Christianity that we are NOT a TERRORIST In Christendom as you are trying to defend Islam that all These terrorist groups I listed above are Politicians, imagine grin
You mentioned that thugs are also TERRORISTS and I asked you very simple question that thugs in your village, are they terrorists too like Late Osama Bin Laden that destroyed World trade center and Pentagon in USA? Just answer Yes or No
This Governor from Benue State that's condemning all terrorists and terrorism, IS HE ALSO A TERRORIST? If YES, pls tell me the terrorist group he belongs to?
So Boko Haram, Iswap, Isil and all those terrorists groups about 21 of them that I listed above are working for a particular force to gain power ehm? Pls tell me the politician(s) they are working for to gain power thereby shouting allahu akbar before embarking on their bloody acts
Pls name one non-muslim on pay role terrorizing world peace at large
See guy, ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS, Christians don't have time fighting for God or killing innocent people for God or by shouting Halleluyah before committing mayhem, beheading, etc
Pick out A Christian terrorist group(s) among them
1. Abdullah Azzam
2. Abu Sayyaf
3. Al-Naqshabandiya
4. Al-Nusrah Front
5. Al-Qaida
6. Al-Shabaab
7. Ansar al-Din
8. Anti-Balaka
11. Boko Haram
14. Free Syrian Army
15. Fulani extremists
17.Haftar Militia
18. Hezbollah
19. Islamic Front Syria
21. Taliban

All weapon carriers are TERRORISTS!

Once you're not ready to accept Jesus' order not to use force or weapons in threatening other people to obey you then you're a TERRORIST! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[size=6pt][/size]

Once you're not ready to accept Jesus' order not to use force or weapons in threatening other people to obey you then you're a TERRORIST! smiley

Don't start again, answer those questions one after the other..

Where does Jesus Christ says you are a terrorist once you don't accept him and threatening people to obey you?
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:59am On Sep 02, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Don't start again, answer those questions one after the other..

Where does Jesus Christ says you are a terrorist once you don't accept him and threatening people to obey you?

Jesus speak in three ways: THOUGHTS, WORDS and ACTIONS

So we study his thoughts, words and actions in order to fully understand his laws. Do you have a father or boss? Do you always expect him to utter words before you know what he wants?
Jesus condemned his disciples action in settling issues with violence {Matthew 26:52} and this are his exact words afterwards:

“Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword WILL PERISH by the sword"

So if you don't want to PERISH by the sword do not support violence in any form, whether in the name of attacking or defending:

And when you spread out your palms, I hide my eyes from you. Although you offer many prayers, I am not listening; Your hands are filled with blood. Isaiah 1:15

That's why Jesus the only begotten Son of God, the world's wisest Counselor of all time and the one who will judge both the living and the dead says "all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword" i'm sorry on this issue Jesus never gave options! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus speak in three ways: THOUGHTS, WORDS and ACTIONS

So we study his thoughts, words and actions in order to fully understand his laws. Do you have a father or boss? Do you always expect him to utter words before you know what he wants?
Jesus condemned his disciples action in settling issues with violence {Matthew 26:52} and this are his exact words afterwards:

“Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword WILL PERISH by the sword"

So if you don't want to PERISH by the sword do not support violence in any form, whether in the name of attacking or defending:

And when you spread out your palms, I hide my eyes from you. Although you offer many prayers, I am not listening; Your hands are filled with blood. Isaiah 1:15

That's why Jesus the only begotten Son of God, the world's wisest Counselor of all time and the one who will judge both the living and the dead says "all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword" i'm sorry on this issue Jesus never gave options! smiley

You are just exposing yourself guy, so Jesus Christ says whosoever take up the sword is a TERRORIST right?

Is English now your problem?
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[size=6pt][/size]

You are also a terrorist because the knife you're using at home is a weapon..

See ignoramus statement; "All weapon carriers are TERRORISTS!"

BOBO, attend to those questions one after the other, this trick you're using to wave the questions won't work
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You are just exposing yourself guy, so Jesus Christ says whosoever take up the sword is a TERRORIST right?

Is English now your problem?

Please what defines a TERRORIST? smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You are also a terrorist because the knife you're using at home is a weapon..
See ignoramus statement; "All weapon carriers are TERRORISTS!"
BOBO, attend to those questions one after the other, this trick you're using to wave the questions won't work
Of course Jesus ate meals having meat and other food stuffs like yam, so when he said:

Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword" Matthew 26:52

Even a toddler knows what he meant! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course Jesus ate meals having meat and other food stuffs like yam, so when he said:

Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword" Matthew 26:52

Even a toddler knows what he meant! smiley

So the verse means whosoever take up the sword is a TERRORIST right? grin

You will never cease to amaze me u this guy
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please what defines a TERRORIST? smiley

Attend to those questions I asked, don't use question to answer question
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2021
It's your profile name that's amusing me:

"ANTIISLAM"

This shows you're not unique because if you are you won't be shaped according to what someone else called himself:

"AntiChristian"

It's shows how childish you are! smiley

ANTIlSLAM:

So the verse means whosoever take up the sword is a TERRORIST right? grin
You will never cease to amaze me u this guy
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Attend to those questions I asked, don't use question to answer question
We are discussing my friend, so i determines the way i will respond to your question not you dictating how i should respond! cheesy
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

We are discussing my friend, so i determines the way i will respond to your question not you dictating how i should respond! cheesy

You can't answer my question but you want me to answer yours? I will do that

Back to you question, Please what defines a TERRORIST? 

According to Britannica, Terrorism means the calculated use of violence to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular political objective. Terrorism has been practiced by political organizations with both rightist and leftist objectives, by nationalistic and religious groups, by revolutionaries, and even by state institutions such as armies, intelligence services, and police.

I listed just 21 out of many Islamic terrorist groups fighting in the cause of allah as read from Quran. Despite showing you many verses from the Qur'an and hadith that supports and back up there deadly acts, you stood up by defending them, tagging them as POLITICAL agents and I asked you to pick up Christianity terrorist group(s) among them you refused, name one Christian Terrorist group disturbing world peace till today you still can't figure this out.. All you're shouting is Political thugs, I asked you again can you compare thugs in your village to Late Osama Bin Laden and co. you still don't answer. You just disgrace yourself asking me to define a terrorism

1. Abdullah Azzam
2. Abu Sayyaf
3. Al-Naqshabandiya
4. Al-Nusrah Front
5. Al-Qaida
6. Al-Shabaab
7. Ansar al-Din
8. Anti-Balaka
11. Boko Haram
14. Free Syrian Army
15. Fulani extremists
17.Haftar Militia
18. Hezbollah
19. Islamic Front Syria
21. Taliban

Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's your profile name that's amusing me:

"ANTII.SLAM"

This shows you're not unique because if you are you won't be shaped according to what someone else called himself:

"Anti.Christian"

It's shows how childish you are! smiley

Leave profile names that is amusing you and answer your questions
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2021
I think the Britannica has settled the matter!

So religion is just an instrument in the hands of Politicians, the real cause of TERRORISM is POLITICS! cheesy

ANTIlSLAM:

You can't answer my question but you want me to answer yours? I will do that

Back to you question, Please what defines a TERRORIST? 

According to Britannica, Terrorism means the calculated use of violence to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular POLITICAL objective. Terrorism has been practiced by political organizations with both rightist and leftist objectives, by nationalistic and religious groups, by revolutionaries, and even by state institutions such as armies, intelligence services, and police.

I listed just 21 out of many Islamic terrorist groups fighting in the cause of allah as read from Quran. Despite showing you many verses from the Qur'an and hadith that supports and back up there deadly acts, you stood up by defending them, tagging them as POLITICAL agents and I asked you to pick up Christianity terrorist group(s) among them you refused, name one Christian Terrorist group disturbing world peace till today you still can't figure this out.. All you're shouting is Political thugs, I asked you again can you compare thugs in your village to Late Osama Bin Laden and co. you still don't answer. You just disgrace yourself asking me to define a terrorism

1. Abdullah Azzam
2. Abu Sayyaf
3. Al-Naqshabandiya
4. Al-Nusrah Front
5. Al-Qaida
6. Al-Shabaab
7. Ansar al-Din
8. Anti-Balaka
11. Boko Haram
14. Free Syrian Army
15. Fulani extremists
17.Haftar Militia
18. Hezbollah
19. Islamic Front Syria
21. Taliban
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I think the Britannica has settled the matter!

So religion is just an instrument in the hands of Politicians, the real cause of TERRORISM is POLITICS! cheesy

But you saw practised by RELIGIOUS GROUP, isn't it? Name any Christian Terrorist Group terrorizing the world peace lobatan that is the question I've been asking you FOR OVER A WEEK NOW? JUST NAME ONE and see how it'll settled your ignoramus.

ALL TERRORIST GROUPS ARE MUSLIMS, just imagine a world without Islam wink
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

But you saw practised by RELIGIOUS GROUP, isn't it? Name any Christian Terrorist Group terrorizing the world peace lobatan that is the question I've been asking you FOR OVER A WEEK NOW? JUST NAME ONE and see how it'll settled your ignoramus.
ALL TERRORIST GROUPS ARE MUSLIMS, just imagine a world without Islam wink

Do you believe in Jesus?

If you do then according to him all those carrying weapons and claiming Christians are also TERRORISTS!
So because the Muslims aren't shying away doesn't mean those not tagging their terrorist act to their religion are better off! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Do you believe in Jesus?

If you do then according to him all those carrying weapons and claiming Christians are also TERRORISTS!
So because the Muslims aren't shying away doesn't mean those not tagging their terrorist act to their religion are better off! cheesy

For the last time, Just name ONE out of those Christians Terrorist carrying weapons you knw terrorizing world peace or remain unreasonable person forever and ever.. Amen
Re: Why You Hate Islam by AgentNairaland(f): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Do you believe in Jesus?

Christians terrorist, where are they? Name any Christian's terrorist
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
AgentNairaland:

Christians terrorist, where are they? Name any Christian's terrorist

You may be fooled by what they call themselves not an agent of the intelligence like me.
Below is the definition Encyclopedia Britannica gave TERRORISM!

ANTIlSLAM:

According to Britannica, Terrorism means the calculated use of violence to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular POLITICAL OBJECTIVE. Terrorism has been practiced by political organizations with both rightist and leftist objectives, by nationalistic and religious groups, by revolutionaries, and even by state institutions such as armies, intelligence services, and police.

It's not me that quoted it but the other guy, so next time you people want to argue about anything having to do with Political Science respect a exmilitary intelligence agent, we know the root cause of violence in any human society because it's our job!

I was a Muslim but now one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Do you know that our people live in Islamic States without being terrorised?
But why is it that it's countries like Russia, Eritrea and so on that we are being TERRORISED?
Well it's the handiwork of your religious leaders claiming Christians!
The Politicians using Islam to pursue their goal knows that JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES have no hand in Politics so when they come to power they don't worry us because we are ever ready to be subjected to higher authorities so they're OK with us. But it's your own pastors who do influence the Politicians to hunt us because we are preaching against them that Christians aren't supposed to meddle in Politics.

Donald Trump became the President of USA but instead of maintaining tolerance like past Presidents do, Donald foolishly began fighting against the same system that brought him to power "DEMOCRACY" forgetting that it's the Government of the PEOPLE by the PEOPLE and for the PEOPLE. It's not Jesus' mandate that brought Donald to power but the PEOPLE'S mandate so why is he bringing Jesus into Government of a country where all kinds of PEOPLE joined hands in the election to make him their ruler?

So if you want to learn about TERRORISM first study POLITICS, that's the comprehensive summary of Britannica's definition for TERRORISM! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

For the last time, Just name ONE out of those Christians Terrorist carrying weapons you knw terrorizing world peace or remain unreasonable person forever and ever.. Amen

Google ~ "Crusades in the dark ages" then you will know how so called Christians TERRORISED the world in the name of Jesus Christ who happens to be the most peaceful and peaceloving Commader of his group! Matthew 26:52 compare to Luke 9:51-56

Or remain unreasonable forever! cheesy
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Google ~ "Crusades in the dark ages" then you will know how so called Christians TERRORISED the world in the name of Jesus Christ who happens to be the most peaceful and peaceloving Commader of his group! Matthew 26:52 compare to Luke 9:51-56

Or remain unreasonable forever! cheesy

So the crusaders that are no where to be found today are terrorists terrorizing World peace like Isil, Iswap, Taliban, Boko Haram, etc right? cheesy I am so happy you mention crusaders

I SHALL KEEP ON EXPOSING YOU, Trust me for that

The Crusades were a series of military campaigns organised by Christian powers in order to retake Jerusalem and the Holy Land back from Muslim control. There would be eight officially sanctioned crusades between 1095 CE and 1270 CE and many more unofficial ones. Each campaign met with varying successes and failures but, ultimately, the wider objective of keeping Jerusalem and the Holy Land in
Christian hands failed. Nevertheless, the appeal of the crusading ideal continued right up to the 16th century CE, and the purpose of this article is to consider what were the motivating factors for crusaders, from the Pope to the humblest warrior, especially for the very first campaign which established a model to be followed thereafter.

Re: Why You Hate Islam by AgentNairaland(f): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You may be fooled by what they call themselves not an agent of the intelligence like me.
Below is the definition Encyclopedia Britannica gave TERRORISM!

It's not me that quoted it but the other guy, so next time you people want to argue about anything having to do with Political Science respect a exmilitary intelligence agent, we know the root cause of violence in any human society because it's our job!

I was a Muslim but now one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Do you know that our people live in Islamic States without being terrorised?
But why is it that it's countries like Russia, Eritrea and so on that we are being TERRORISED?
Well it's the handiwork of your religious leaders claiming Christians!
The Politicians using Islam to pursue their goal knows that JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES have no hand in Politics so when they come to power they don't worry us because we are ever ready to be subjected to higher authorities so they're OK with us. But it's your own pastors who do influence the Politicians to hunt us because we are preaching against them that Christians aren't supposed to meddle in Politics.

Donald Trump became the President of USA but instead of maintaining tolerance like past Presidents do, Donald foolishly began fighting against the same system that brought him to power "DEMOCRACY" forgetting that it's the Government of the PEOPLE by the PEOPLE and for the PEOPLE. It's not Jesus' mandate that brought Donald to power but the PEOPLE'S mandate so why is he bringing Jesus into Government of a country where all kinds of PEOPLE joined hands in the election to make him their ruler?

So if you want to learn about TERRORISM first study POLITICS, that's the comprehensive summary of Britannica's definition for TERRORISM! smiley

I won't argue much with you cos I've read most of your posts here on this matter, you are defending Islam base on politics but you never ask yourself is it only Muslims that are actively partaking in Politics? Who are those Politicians using all these Islamic terrorist groups that Brother (Antiislam) mentioned? Is it possible for A Christian politician to be using Islamic terrorist groups to fight a state? These are the questions you need to ask yourself and don't look it from one angle..

Political Science and Religious Studies, are they pari passu?

You are now a JW, What is the different between you and Muslims?

Who are your people that lived in Islamic state without been terrorized? Do we have A Christian State? NO.. why having Islamic state? It shown Islam is not tolerant

Christians And Jews were there in Saudi Arabia prior Islam, and after Muhammad brought Islam, he forced himself as prophet in which Jewish and Christians living in Mecca kicked against. This prompted Muhammad to KILLED ALL JEWISH AND CHRISTIANS living in Saudi Arabia, also abolished building of Temple/Church/Synagogue till today in Saudi Arabia..

YOU MEAN JW ARE YOUR PEOPLE LIVING IN ISLAMIC STATE LIKE KSA WITHOUT BEEN TERRORIZED? DO YOU HAVE YOUR KINGDOM'S HALL IN KSA? Stop deceiving yourself

Is it possible for Christian politicians to use for Example TALIBAN against World Peace just because of Power or politics? Let's think twice before typing, this is a public forum

Who are those Pastors influencing the Politicians to hurt you JW? I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING

I don't understand something here, Donald Trump shouldn't make Jesus first is that what you are saying? ARE YOU FOR THE DEVIL? Thought you called yourself A Christian? Or Donald Trump should be romancing with Islamic terrorist groups, is that what you are saying?

Even if I want to learn about Islamic terrorists, I should put aside Hadith and Quran and study Politics first as if Allah is a Politician with what Quran says here

Quran 8:12 "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

So the crusaders that are no where to be found today are terrorists terrorizing World peace like Isil, Iswap, Taliban, Boko Haram, etc right? cheesy I am so happy you mention crusaders

I SHALL KEEP ON EXPOSING YOU, Trust me for that

The Crusades were a series of military campaigns organised by Christian powers in order to retake Jerusalem and the Holy Land back from Muslim control. There would be eight officially sanctioned crusades between 1095 CE and 1270 CE and many more unofficial ones. Each campaign met with varying successes and failures but, ultimately, the wider objective of keeping Jerusalem and the Holy Land in
Christian hands failed. Nevertheless, the appeal of the crusading ideal continued right up to the 16th century CE, and the purpose of this article is to consider what were the motivating factors for crusaders, from the Pope to the humblest warrior, especially for the very first campaign which established a model to be followed thereafter.

With the highlighted, try to correlate what they did back then with the definition Encyclopedia Britannica gave TERRORISM:

Terrorism means the calculated use of violence to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular POLITICAL OBJECTIVE! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
AgentNairaland:

I won't argue much with you cos I've read most of your posts here on this matter, you are defending Islam base on politics but you never ask yourself is it only Muslims that are actively partaking in Politics? Who are those Politicians using all these Islamic terrorist groups that Brother (Antiislam) mentioned? Is it possible for A Christian politician to be using Islamic terrorist groups to fight a state? These are the questions you need to ask yourself and don't look it from one angle..
All POLITICIANS are TERRORISTS!
They often put on the sheep appearance before the voters but behind the scene they are ravenous wolves!

Political Science and Religious Studies, are they pari passu?
There are many Muslims condemning the evil perpetrated by groups claiming Muslims so if that's what the religion truly teach there can't be any Muslim around you with your head still on your neck! smiley

You are now a JW, What is the different between you and Muslims?
Our founder warned us that we mustn't meddle in Politics {John 15:19} because that's what Satan is using to promote killings here and there {Revelations 6:3-4} if we should be part of the world of Politics then the love our Master commaded us to have among ourselves will not be possible! John 13:34-35
On the other hand Muslims like every other religions wants love, joy and peace for their fellow believers but due to their involvement in politics they can't do without killing people and most especially their own fellow believers just as you too will kill your fellow Churchgoer in the face of politics! smiley

Who are your people that lived in Islamic state without been terrorized? Do we have A Christian State? NO.. why having Islamic state? It shown Islam is not tolerant
It's the political elements claiming Muslims that are behind the establishment of Islamization agenda, so as JWs once we know they're the new Caesar we'll give Caesar's things to Caesar and God's things to God! Matthew 22:21 compare to Matthew 5:41

Our kingdom is not from this world {John 18:36} so we are living now as foreigners praying for Kingdom of our God to come! Matthew 6:10

Christians And Jews were there in Saudi Arabia prior Islam, and after Muhammad brought Islam, he forced himself as prophet in which Jewish and Christians living in Mecca kicked against. This prompted Muhammad to KILLED ALL JEWISH AND CHRISTIANS living in Saudi Arabia, also abolished building of Temple/Church/Synagogue till today in Saudi Arabia..
Is this what they told you?
Well that's a lie! The Jews were never at peace with the true Christians, it was politically motivated sects like Catholics claiming Christians and Jews that Muhammad killed because they were dragging issues with him even when they can see that he has become the ruler. Jesus never asked Christians to drag anything with whoever becomes the ruler in their territory! smiley

YOU MEAN JW ARE YOUR PEOPLE LIVING IN ISLAMIC STATE LIKE KSA WITHOUT BEEN TERRORIZED? DO YOU HAVE YOUR KINGDOM'S HALL IN KSA? Stop deceiving yourself
Well if we don't tell you you can't know so i'm telling you right now that there are Jehovah's Witnesses in all those Islamic countries, but we don't live in violent areas, we don't make noise during our meetings (worship) and in places where people criticize our worship we meet in homes instead of building Kingdom Halls so as not to call attention to ourselves!
So how on earth are they going to know we are living with them since we don't interfere in their political affairs? smiley

Is it possible for Christian politicians to use for Example TALIBAN against World Peace just because of Power or politics? Let's think twice before typing, this is a public forum
Jesus ordered us not to participate in politics {John 15:19} nor lead with force {Matthew 26:52} so we have nothing to do with politic or power! smiley

Who are those Pastors influencing the Politicians to hurt you JW? I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING
Just as the Jewish religious leaders in the first century influenced Politicians like Pontius Pilate, Festus and others against our Master Jesus and our brothers back then, your Pastors are the problem we have not even the Islamists! smiley

I don't understand something here, Donald Trump shouldn't make Jesus first is that what you are saying? ARE YOU FOR THE DEVIL? Thought you called yourself A Christian? Or Donald Trump should be romancing with Islamic terrorist groups, is that what you are saying?
The voters who makes up the PEOPLE of USA have Lesbians, Gays, Feminists, Transgenders and many other good for nothing men. So the presidential seat in any part of the world has nothing to do with Jesus it belongs to Satan {Luke 4:6} therefore Donald is stupid thinking he could promote Jesus while sittinging on the seat that belongs to the Devil! John 6:15

Even if I want to learn about Islamic terrorists, I should put aside Hadith and Quran and study Politics first as if Allah is a Politician with what Quran says here

Quran 8:12 "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

Well such verses only need to be understood, for your information ISIS often read verses in both the Bible and Qur'an to convince their brainwashed militants into killing people:

And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: Deuteronomy 7:2

I know you will like to start explaining what i quoted in the Bible but before you do think about someone brainwashed to take it as an order from God to go and kill!

That's exactly the same thing that's happened to the Qur'an. There are verses that preach PEACE and PATIENCE just as you'll find the same inside the Bible. But when Politicians are ready to play their games it's the verse asking you to kill that they will emphasize! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

With the highlighted, try to correlate what they did back then with the definition Encyclopedia Britannica gave TERRORISM:

Terrorism means the calculated use of violence to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular POLITICAL OBJECTIVE! smiley

Is it an abomination answering my questions? You don't want me to expose you the more abi? Nawa oo cheesy

The crusaders that are no where to be found today are terrorists terrorizing World peace like Isil, Iswap, Taliban, Boko Haram, etc right?
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Is it an abomination answering my questions? You don't want me to expose you the more abi? Nawa oo cheesy

The crusaders that are no where to be found today are terrorists terrorizing World peace like Isil, Iswap, Taliban, Boko Haram, etc right?

They were TERRORISTS claiming Christians!

So if you now see TERRORISTS claiming Muslims today meditate on the motive behind their TERRORIST acts (POLITICS) not what they claim to be! wink
Re: Why You Hate Islam by AgentNairaland(f): 2:50am On Sep 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

All POLITICIANS are TERRORISTS!
They often put on the sheep appearance before the voters but behind the scene they are ravenous wolves!
I won't drag much with you, i know your type.. Even seeing the truth, you'll never accepted

ALL TERRORISTS are MUSLIMS, ALL TERRORISTS are NOT Christians

MaxInDHouse:

There are many Muslims condemning the evil perpetrated by groups claiming Muslims so if that's what the religion truly teach there can't be any Muslim around you with your head still on your neck! smiley

Who are the Muslims condemning them? MURIC is happy Taliban took over Afghanistan likewise Government of KSA

MaxInDHouse:

Our founder warned us that we mustn't meddle in Politics {John 15:19} because that's what Satan is using to promote killings here and there {Revelations 6:3-4} if we should be part of the world of Politics then the love our Master commaded us to have among ourselves will not be possible! John 13:34-35
On the other hand Muslims like every other religions wants love, joy and peace for their fellow believers but due to their involvement in politics they can't do without killing people and most especially their own fellow believers just as you too will kill your fellow Churchgoer in the face of politics! smiley

Muslims want love but they never want to see a Church Building in KSA.. Judge it by yourself, where is that love in Islam?

MaxInDHouse:

It's the political elements claiming Muslims that are behind the establishment of Islamization agenda, so as JWs once we know they're the new Caesar we'll give Caesar's things to Caesar and God's things to God! Matthew 22:21 compare to Matthew 5:41

Our kingdom is not from this world {John 18:36} so we are living now as foreigners praying for Kingdom of our God to come! Matthew 6:10

Is it political elements claiming Muslim that's behind this below hadith?

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1606

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

That the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "If I live - if Allah wills - I will expel the Jews and the Christians from the Arabian Peninsula."

That statement is from the mouth of Muhammad, maybe Muhammad was a politician while alive

MaxInDHouse:

Is this what they told you?
Well that's a lie! The Jews were never at peace with the true Christians, it was politically motivated sects like Catholics claiming Christians and Jews that Muhammad killed because they were dragging issues with him even when they can see that he has become the ruler. Jesus never asked Christians to drag anything with whoever becomes the ruler in their territory! smiley

Do you think everyone will be like you that has no reliable source for your lies

Ibn Ishaq describes the killing of the Banu Qurayza men as follows:

Then they surrendered, and the apostle confined them in Medina in the quarter of d. al-Harith, a woman of B. al-Najjar. Then the apostle went out to the market of Medina (which is still its market today) and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches. Among them was the enemy of Allah Huyayy b. Akhtab and Ka`b b. Asad their chief. There were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figure as high as 800 or 900. As they were being taken out in batches to the apostle they asked Ka`b what he thought would be done with them. He replied, "Will you never understand? Don't you see that the summoner never stops and those who are taken away do not return? By Allah it is death!" This went on until the apostle made an end of them. Huyayy was brought out wearing a flowered robe in which he had made holes about the size of the finger-tips in every part so that it should not be taken from him as spoil, with his hands bound to his neck by a rope. When he saw the apostle he said, "By God, I do not blame myself for opposing you, but he who forsakes God will be forsaken." Then he went to the men and said, "God's command is right. A book and a decree, and massacre have been written against the Sons of Israel." Then he sat down and his head was struck off.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza

People of the book are Christians and Jews, if Jews and Christians dragged issue with Muhammad that warrant him to slaughtered that huge number of Jews and Christians in KSA, Do they still drag issue with Allah as read from this below verse? Is Allah also a Politician?

And He brought those of the People of the Scripture who supported them down from their strongholds, and cast panic into their hearts. Some ye slew and ye made captive some. And He caused you to inherit their land and their houses and their wealth, and land ye have not trodden. Allah is Able to do all things

Quran 33:26-27

MaxInDHouse:

Well if we don't tell you you can't know so i'm telling you right now that there are Jehovah's Witnesses in all those Islamic countries, but we don't live in violent areas, we don't make noise during our meetings (worship) and in places where people criticize our worship we meet in homes instead of building Kingdom Halls so as not to call attention to ourselves!
So how on earth are they going to know we are living with them since we don't interfere in their political affairs? smiley

What I asked is not what you're responding to. DO YOU HAVE YOUR KINGDOM'S HALL IN SAUDI ARABIA? I am after Saudi Arabia

MaxInDHouse:

Jesus ordered us not to participate in politics {John 15:19} nor lead with force {Matthew 26:52} so we have nothing to do with politic or power! smiley

Please what class are you and how do you manage to pass your exam?

STOP DIVERTING and face the real challenges before you. This is what I demanded from you to give answer to and not diverting tactics you are trying to bring in

Is it possible for Christian politicians to use for Example TALIBAN against World Peace just because of Power or politics?

MaxInDHouse:

Just as the Jewish religious leaders in the first century influenced Politicians like Pontius Pilate, Festus and others against our Master Jesus and our brothers back then, your Pastors are the problem we have not even the Islamists! smiley

I commended those engaging you here on this discussion.

See if you are cornered and don't know what to do or say, it is better you keep mute rather than putting yourself in absolutely total disgrace

This is what you have in your desk

So Pontius Pilate is your Pastor influencing the politicians to hurt you JW ehn?

MaxInDHouse:

The voters who makes up the PEOPLE of USA have Lesbians, Gays, Feminists, Transgenders and many other good for nothing men. So the presidential seat in any part of the world has nothing to do with Jesus it belongs to Satan {Luke 4:6} therefore Donald is stupid thinking he could promote Jesus while sittinging on the seat that belongs to the Devil! John 6:15

Why condemning Donald Trump for Making Jesus Christ first, are you for the devil?

MaxInDHouse:

Well such verses only need to be understood, for your information ISIS often read verses in both the Bible and Qur'an to convince their brainwashed militants into killing people:

And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: Deuteronomy 7:2

I know you will like to start explaining what i quoted in the Bible but before you do think about someone brainwashed to take it as an order from God to go and kill!

That's exactly the same thing that's happened to the Qur'an. There are verses that preach PEACE and PATIENCE just as you'll find the same inside the Bible. But when Politicians are ready to play their games it's the verse asking you to kill that they will emphasize! smiley

Can you give me something relating to hate Muslims, Kill Muslims, Terrorize Muslims, Never make friends with Muslims from the Bible as they have it like this in Quran and hadith like this

And He brought those of the People of the Scripture who supported them down from their strongholds, and cast panic into their hearts. Some ye slew and ye made captive some. And He caused you to inherit their land and their houses and their wealth, and land ye have not trodden. Allah is Able to do all things

Quran 33:26-27

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1606

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

That the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "If I live - if Allah wills - I will expel the Jews and the Christians from the Arabian Peninsula."

Why hatred, why killing Jews and Christians? if muhammad according to you is a Politician doing all these bloody acts under the influence of Politics, is Allah too a politician?

Please read everything and respond to areas I need your answers, don't overlooked or run away for those questions I raised

THANK YOU
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:03am On Sep 03, 2021
I woke up this morning and your last comment i first saw and it's like you wanted me to read everything and respond accordingly but then i noticed your opening remarks:

I know your type even seeing the truth you'll never accept accept

If that's the case there's no need for further questioning, please i'm not dragging anything with anybody, we are both discussing on the world affairs and the root cause of terrorism so if you believe this is about dragging matters i'm really sorry, i tender an apology, please keep your truth while i keep mine!

Thank you! smiley

AgentNairaland:

I won't drag much with you, i know your type.. Even seeing the truth, you'll never accepted

ALL TERRORISTS are MUSLIMS, ALL TERRORISTS are NOT Christians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] / Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended / Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Biblei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.