Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires (18933 Views)

Man Utd Chief Ed Woodward Left Red Faced Over Solskjaer Comments After City Win / EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed / Rumours Of Guardiola To Juventus Are 'ridiculous'- Man City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by anochuko01(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
letristian:
This man has got enough grace
Na anointing, no be grace
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
Beedude:

Now u are comparing French league to Dominating EPL.
And u will still come here to argue that EPL is the toughest league in the world.

All i see is double standard. No coach can have it all. As great as Alex Ferguson was, he won UCL just Twice in his 30yrs+ career.
It still doesnt reduce his greatness.
When u are good, you are good.
Dominating EPL alone is a feat PEP did with city and no past city coach has ever done
Where did u see me compare epl and french league
Man city and psg are alike dey give their coach anything they want.
I rate kop higher dan pep because pep can never use the current Liverpool squad to win league talkless of champions league

Nor back to the main issue, people started taking man city serious when dey won d league in 2011/12, even when mancini was sacked and pellegrini was employed he too won the league for dem
With the current squad city has and the board ready to back me on any player i too go dominate epl as a coach
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Beedude(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
ANDREW91:

Where did u see me compare epl and french league
Man city and psg are alike dey give their coach anything they want.
I rate kop higher dan pep because pep can never use the current Liverpool squad to win league talkless of champions league

Nor back to the main issue, people started taking man city serious when dey won d league in 2011/12, even when mancini was sacked and pellegrini was employed he too won the league for dem
With the current squad city has and the board ready to back me on any player i too go dominate epl as a coach
Man city never dominated EPL before PEP came.
You are free to rate whoever u want to but from your analysis it seems every coach can do what he did with CITY cos they spent money.
But my question here is why did Man utd fail to win the league or get to UCL final despite signing players. They have been coached by more than 3 coaches despite the money being spent.

I dont know the team u support but if ur team decide to hire Pep today, u will be happy cos u and i know trophies are guaranteed.
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 27, 2021
Beedude:

Man city never dominated EPL before PEP came.
You are free to rate whoever u want to but from your analysis it seems every coach can do what he did with CITY cos they spent money.
But my question here is why did Man utd fail to win the league or get to UCL final despite signing players. They have been coached by more than 3 coaches despite the money being spent.

I dont know the team u support but if ur team decide to hire Pep today, u will be happy cos u and i know trophies are guaranteed.
They already won the league twice in 3years dats dominance b4 guardiola came in
As for man u constant change of coaches and stupid buys by mourihno
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Beedude(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2021
ANDREW91:

They already won the league twice in 3years dats dominance b4 guardiola came in
As for man u constant change of coaches and stupid buys by mourihno
That isnt dominance. 2 coaches with 3 league titles cant be compared with a coach with 3 leagues and numerous FA and Carling + community shield all in the space of 5 yrs. Winning the Epl treble is dominance on its own and no Man city coach has achieved.
Concerning Man utd buys, u call it stupid cos they dont have a coach like PEP.
Re: Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 27, 2021
Beedude:

That isnt dominance. 2 coaches with 3 league titles cant be compared with a coach with 3 leagues and numerous FA and Carling + community shield all in the space of 5 yrs. Winning the Epl treble is dominance on its own and no Man city coach has achieved.
Concerning Man utd buys, u call it stupid cos they dont have a coach like PEP.

Its mourihno not a good coach?
Its just stupid buys
Do u know since 2010 mancity has not missed top 4. Data dominance. Mancini only spend 2 season if he was given a little patience like guardiola and financial backing maybe he for win champions league

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Heartrending Story Of Victor Moses / Canada Qualify For Their First Men's World Cup In 36 Years After Beating Jamaica / Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.