Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her (77702 Views)

Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi / Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Lastmankc(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nah wetin dey fear me now to break up with my babe.The day i threatened to break up with her,she just took the insecticide in my house and wanted gulping it before I hit it away from her hands and told her that I was only joking about the break up..I am in a dilemma now because I really want to end the relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Dicktionary: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
Fake News.

The last girl that committed suicide because of a man died in 1908 by drinking Camel urine.

CC.
HonestD!ck
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by MufasaLion: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Missyajoke:
I can't kill myself because of any guy, if only she sees the future she wouldn't have committed suicide embarassed embarassed embarassed. Karma is waiting for the guy too, when he falls deeply in love with a lady the lady will also dump his sorry ass. A lot of people confuse feelings for love, Biko they're not the same thing. Don't go into a relationship if you're not emotionally mature because it will end in disaster. Don't see any guy has your saviour cause plenty fishes dey the ocean.

WTF did you just say? Karma? Don't dare talk about Karma!

Yes, Karma is a bitch but not dumb! The broad was foolish to have committed suicide. Don't put it on the nigga.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by SeriouslySense(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
how can you kill yourself over a relationship, wow, She must have been so attached to him?
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
It takes a whole lot to stop one from Committing Suicide...It's never an option
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by naija1stnigar(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
What a foolish decision, will that stop the guy from sleeping with another girl? No, will that stop him from living life to the fullest if he choose to? No, will that automatically make the guy a candidate of hell after his life on earth? No, I think her ghost needs to appear to someone and tell him what she has achieved with her suicide, otherwise she die foolishly and also for nothing.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by sassiemyk: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Samfloxin:
Suicide is never an option,let me go and rest,let me go and rest,who told you there is rest waiting for you. As for this boyfriend that broke this girl's life, death is also waiting for you. Guys pls stop telling girls things that you know from your heart you don't mean.
It's only a fool that will commit suicide because a relationship ended. Promises can be made but also remember that change is constant. So many factors can break a relationship. Often times the victims are always the cause of the breakup. Either of insecurities or other factors yet they rush to get sniper cos it's cheap. "No Resurrection for whoever commits Suicide.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by princewarri1985: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Am a trained psychologist, everybody here insulting her dont know what it means or felt like to fall madly in love with someone, the problem in every relationship out there is that one partly will be madly in love and the other party is busy catching cruze! Every girl out there want to fall in love and they always have an eye out there searching for Mr right. Go listen to that celine dion song titled "if thats what it takes" though suicide is never the easy way out, may her soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Laeroy(f): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Maybe the guy was the one supporting at Family....
And we are all aware that times are hard in Nigeria....

May the lord strengthen her family in times like this and give them the fortitude to bear the trauma of how their child passed away.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by SenecaTheYonger: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Why are interested in dat Quote?

Ogbeni
Leave anything that relates to Suicide oo.. sad

C'mon fvck off from my mention.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by ukaface(f): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I wish a girl can die for me like this grin

It is my fantasy grin
wtf, and you would feel at peace knowing a girl died because of you? No guilt

I fear you ooo bruv

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Yewandequeen(f): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
MARKone:
I find it strange, why people will decide to take their live because of a failed relationship, a relationship?!, except that person has some phycological problem. The tendency is there, that you can still meet a better person.
true.

But that pain/trauma stage isn't an easy one to overcome
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by martinlooter(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
This info express is stupid and a thief. You're looking for YouTube clicks, you and your girlfriend na did this stupid video to redirect clicks to your YouTube page.
Na thunder go kill you and this girl. The both of you shall sha die from suicide one day.
Idiots.

Oloriburuku

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Eefosa1: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
TO do what?
Dozis:
I wish I have her courage
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by ukaface(f): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Some girls ain't just mentally mature to handle breakfast.
Breakfast wey all of us dey chop, we cry , Na e breakfast reach your turn you drink sniper....mtcheeeew.
One of the most foolish thing I will do in my life time, is to die because of the prick gender.Its even an abnormal reason to die for
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by HELLASJ(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
She lost an alpha... She can't imagine herself being handled by a SiMP...

Hope say no be prank sha
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by MilitaryLady(f): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Just shut up, what concerns ipob with this
you're telling an Army officer to Shut up?
You well so?
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Yewandequeen(f): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
shocked
princewarri1985:
Am a trained psychologist, everybody here insulting her dont know what it means or felt like to fall madly in love with someone, the problem in every relationship out there is that one partly will be madly in love and the other party is busy catching cruze! Every girl out there want to fall in love and they always have an eye out there searching for Mr right. Go listen to that celine dion song titled "if thats what it takes" though suicide is never the easy way out, may her soul rest in peace
Exactly my point. Only those tht have never felt her pain will cast her. Though suicide isn't an option but I feel her pain and must have been really hard.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by kingthreat(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Over preek wey dey everywhere.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by naija4life247: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Anybody that is tired of the world should be free to leave without noise. Living in Nigeria is hard, dying shouldn't be.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Anuofia.. disgrace to ur parents
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by tradepunter: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
She could have found a guy to confine in nah.

This is not necessary na, men very painful thing for her family.

She's probably young and not mentally matured. I can't blame the guy it's normal to break up for whatever reason.

This video would hunt him in a kinda of way... Watching her die is one of the messed up thing ever
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by NotoriousBiggyS: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Blame her parents, they raised a weak child
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by GTCO: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Samfloxin:
Suicide is never an option,let me go and rest,let me go and rest,who told you there is rest waiting for you. As for this boyfriend that broke this girl's life, death is also waiting for you. Guys pls stop telling girls things that you know from your heart you don't mean.

She didn't commit Sucide. She died because she didn't drink enough quantity of the sniper
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by buJu234: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Stupid girl..

So u wasted this ur beautiful life cos of prick.. eh

If he dumped u.. then dumped him too..

atleast u have a good life ahead..
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by dreu2fine(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
allwell51:
This thing about depression can really make people do crazy things

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gi8HLIxI9I
Welcome to hell
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by OLULAW: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Seems like an extract from a Nollywood movie?
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by mastermaestro(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lastmankc:
Nah wetin dey fear me now to break up with my babe.The day i threatened to break up with her,she just took the insecticide in my house and wanted gulping it before I hit it away from her hands and told her that I was only joking about the break up..I am in a dilemma now because I really want to end the relationship.

Why am I even laughing? grin The LORD have mercy on you. You are in a deep mess. By the way, why do you want to break up with her?
Let me hear see your reasons first before offering you smart breakup tips. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by naza4life: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Dozis:
I wish I have her courage

courage to die a meaningless death?
Or the courage to give up on this sweet miserable life?
Nne or nna. U no go anywhere
We dey here for life
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Teerach: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
People die for people because they feel they need another human inorder to be complete. Life na per head. If you understand this, you'll live longer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.