Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her (77783 Views)

Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi / Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Tomahawk99(m): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
I'm too selfish to commit suicide, me that will attempt to outrun a bullet just to stay alive.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Cokahot: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Poor gal,I wont 'blame the deceased,she was still young,dumb and stupid. God bless the dead.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Kimjongun: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
This relationship thing ehn
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by DollarBuddy: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
If to say na suicide dey solve heartbreaks, some of us nogo dey alive to know anything called nairaland.

Rest in peace..
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by deavicky(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I wish a girl can die for me like this grin

It is my fantasy grin
fantazing for someone else daughter or sister to die for you, are u normal?.

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
lalasticlala seun mynd44
lol... Aunty why are you pained like this... Aren't you supposed to be against the girl act. A silly emotional outburst that belittle and question women mental stability. I'm surprise at your own form of activism.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Please why why please say something good or keep quiet please
Excuse me?
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by MARKone(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yewandequeen:
true.

But that pain/trauma stage isn't an easy one to overcome

Yes i know, it is not easy, and it hurts, a lot of us have passed through that stage, but we overcame. It is a thing of the mind anyway, and one's perception of living generally.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by samuel051: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
slimfit1:
She died for nothing the guy will only worry for few days then after another girl.
so u think till his conscience starts flogging him and karma hugs his arse,he may follow suit if not properly guarded.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Ashirioluwa: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
I don’t like people with do or die mindset because their actions always make life miserable for their love ones. Just look at the position this young lady put her parents and other family members.

Move on if a man or woman say no
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by cletz991(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
It's a prank .saw Another video where she said it's a prank
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by tradepunter: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lastmankc:
Nah wetin dey fear me now to break up with my babe.The day i threatened to break up with her,she just took the insecticide in my house and wanted gulping it before I hit it away from her hands and told her that I was only joking about the break up..I am in a dilemma now because I really want to end the relationship.

Men are in serious situation, better get a psychiatrist and psychologist that both of you can talk to o..

I am sure you been banging her also, that banging messes girls head the most
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by amaks: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Suicide is not the way. Not in support of her actions. But guys also please be careful and considerate, don't play with a young girls heart for fun or say what you don't mean. Some guys deliberately do so for fun or for whatever. Some girls are really still very vulnerable and tender hearted please. If you notice that please don't hurt them. If you can't give them what they are asking be responsible enough to tell them from the onset and leave them alone. And Don't play yoruba demon or whatever.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by neyoohhh: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Rip
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Yewandequeen(f): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
MARKone:

Yes i know, it is not easy, and it hurts, a lot of us have passed through that stage, but we overcame. It is a thing of the mind anyway, and one's perception of living generally.
Many don't have the mental strength/capacity, family or friends to help them through that phase. Thus results into suicide
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Goldbw122(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
She is very beautiful na God go punish her stupid boy friend. RIP beautiful girl you see why i dont want to get into relationship right now. Too much emtion is involve.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by tikco(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Rest in peace but I will always see ladies saying [right][/right][center][/center]what a man can do woman can do better as a joker aside relationship break ups do you know how many times bet9ja has broken and chattered our heart?
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by maldino: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
So painful...but time would have solved this...may see difficult but it does.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by ajyogbon(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
True love rip
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by jimyjames(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
MilitaryLady:
you're telling an Army officer to Shut up?
You well so?
Very funny grin shut the F*ck up!!! f*ck the army, f*ck Buhari and f*ck you
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by zombieHUNTER: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I wish a girl can die for me like this grin

It is my fantasy grin

No wonder you support Buhari...

It only takes a heartless person to do so

Bloody Talibanians everywhere
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by ashawopikin(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
How come all the girls heart wey I dey break up and down for warri never drink sniper undecided faith, Sarah and Doris na una mate be this o
You girls truly never love me but my prick undecided
bros, maybe na because say no be u disvirgin any of them grin besides, warri girl can never die because of man

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Bifwoli: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
MARKone:
I find it strange, why people will decide to take their live because of a failed relationship, a relationship?!, except that person has some phycological problem. The tendency is there, that you can still meet a better person.
I find it strange what you've said.This girl is more respectable than the thousands and even millions dying every year for money and material things.

"Love they neighbor as thyself" Matthew 22:39.

I'm sure you'd never see psychological problems with armed robbers dying for $$$ or many youths dying trying to get to Europe through tough terrain.
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Lastmankc(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
mastermaestro:

Why am I even laughing? grin The LORD have mercy on you. You are in a deep mess. By the way, why do you want to break up with her?
Let me hear see your reasons first before offering you smart breakup tips. grin grin
She has a very terrible anger problem.I have endured for her to change but no way.When my mother visited me,she displayed the anger issue one day and my mum advice me to leave her before it's too late
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Hassanmaye(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men sad
Will you shut up
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Champneys: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
allwell51:
This thing about depression can really make people do crazy things

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gi8HLIxI9I

Eeeyah. undecided
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by udomma1005(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Congrats to her family for losing one useless thing! cool
She has saved the world, especially mankind from "urgent 2k"&all dis shawarma/ice cream wahala, abeg wink

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by princewarri1985: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Depression is real, all you castigating her here dont know what it feels like to walk in her shoes! She walked on those shoes for months or years, i know most of you here wont survive walking on those shoes for 5 minutes. 3 years back my girlfriend broke up with me, i live in warri and she lives in lagos, i called her everyday just pleading with her to take me back, i cant sleep at night without taking 2 bottles of codein. There was a day i called her and she did not pick her call, i boarded a bus and spent 9 hours to lagos and got to her place and asked her why she din't pick my call and she said she was charging her phone and i said ok and boarded another bus like a fool and spend another 9 hours back to warri again. Today she is history, and this girl was not as lucky as i was. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Barrywilly(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
Those of you saying Rest in Peace, do you think that she will actually rest in peace? The manner of her death was not peaceful but idiotic
Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Hespee93: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Monagyss:
There might be other factors that contribute to this maybe things are not moving on well for her

The only factor which I can say it contributed to it si that, she might have loose her verginity to the said guy amn promising herself that any man that disflowere her will sbe the one she will marry

1 Like

Re: Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by ashawopikin(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men sad
are u normal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned / Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.