Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While (51422 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by luizpippo(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2021
This brings to mind the funny thing my colleague in one office told me on Saturday.

An okpo i connected him to when i started pimping in April last year told him she needs a place to stay because the sister she lives with wants her out. My guy offered to house her, she was even the one who set him straight that she is going to be coming in with her 4 year old son...

Imagine agreeing to have a babe you got connected to on cash and carry basis to move in, meanwhile he declined housing a good babe he was dating pre-okpo...

Okpo dey arranged her friends come for 3some and the gbaga turn Simp

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Superboss: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2021
cruzita:
What really is the issue here....is ur ex-girlfriend her mother grin .....my dear the ball is in ur court...u know what u want...just be careful

The ball is no more in his "court", it is now in his third leg and it is because of this bouncing ball in his third leg that he is writing this epistle.
To the OP, watch it b4 u allow this bouncing ball to lead u astray.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Jefferyhi86(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2021
Wat d nature of ur work, incase I might b interested, forget pussy first
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Dpundict: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2021
If she is your type and you are sure she knows who she is and what she wants, go ahead and accommodate her and if she turns out well, to hell with your ex, afterall she is your ex unless you want to get back to her.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:
Well,this is coming at a time,when I'm seriously single like number 1, my place is quite comfortable, I have a DStv,a PlayStation 3,my room is always cold all thanks to my two horse power air-conditioning.

My ex gf left me like an evil spirit been cast out by a strong man of God,since then I've been lonely like akon's debut single.

I work my own business with my bus,and I can afford to give her 1k daily for feeding while she'll eat what she wants when she returns from work.she's quite sexy, and she has lived with me and my ex last year for some weeks.

The kind of job I do requires that I work all day and I have lots of customers, and jobs come for me on a steady and I earn well.

She's fun like an activity of interest,and she fits into something that could do well for me after a long days hustle,at least someone to talk with,I have prayed severally to God to help me find a lively girl,who CLD keep me company after work hours,this looks like an opportunity,I wanna take it, but I'm kind of drawing back like the hairline of someone suffering from frontal hair baldness

Feeding will never be an issue, but how about my ex,how will she feel. Hmmmmmmm

With this your write up, you never dey serious yet grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by ogbuefi677(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2021
[b][/b]
Moz22:
Lol... It's your punchlines for me. Quite hilarious angry
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by lastchild: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:
Well,this is coming at a time,when I'm seriously single like number 1, my place is quite comfortable, I have a DStv,a PlayStation 3,my room is always cold all thanks to my two horse power air-conditioning.

My ex gf left me like an evil spirit been cast out by a strong man of God,since then I've been lonely like akon's debut single.

I work my own business with my bus,and I can afford to give her 1k daily for feeding while she'll eat what she wants when she returns from work.she's quite sexy, and she has lived with me and my ex last year for some weeks.

The kind of job I do requires that I work all day and I have lots of customers, and jobs come for me on a steady and I earn well.

She's fun like an activity of interest,and she fits into something that could do well for me after a long days hustle,at least someone to talk with,I have prayed severally to God to help me find a lively girl,who CLD keep me company after work hours,this looks like an opportunity,I wanna take it, but I'm kind of drawing back like the hairline of someone suffering from frontal hair baldness

Good punchlines
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Babaken(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2021
I hate reading this kind useless and stupid stories huwhuwhuw I don't know how my Ex is going to feel rubbish.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by capnies: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:

My ex gf left me like an evil spirit begen cast out by a strong man of God,since then I've been lonely like akon's debut single.

FLEE FORNICATION IF YOU'RE UP TO AGE GET MARRIED. BE IN GOOD STANDING WITH GOD
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by bukatyne(f): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2021
TheUndercover:

Many men always put their dicks forward ahead of their brains in situations like this. SMH. This is also what led to the downfall of many men.

As in.

Wetin concern agbero with overload?

Why would your ex's friend even come and meet you for accommodation?
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by chyzoo4u(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2021
Privatepart00:
Of what use is the mention of you having DStv, PlayStation 3 , two air condition etc?
Is obvious there’s no sane person in Lagos
Hope your barbing salon is still bringing return
Nothing has changed about you yet

So that people will learn how to love-vendor their house and also specifications of some electronics. For example, he said "2 horsepower air-conditioner" while you quoted him as saying "air conditions." You'll learn this one today grin grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Powersurge: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Your ex girlfriend's friend is pregnant not stranded, and the guy who's responsible for it isn't showing any commitment whatsoever towards her. If you let her into your house, you will have sex with her and she will pin another man's kid on you.

This I have seen.

U are truly a false prophet.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Jiyke(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
Who cares!
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by taurusmena1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Permit me to be up straight with you..From your write up, you are full of yourself and not even posing a question with regards to your ex gf friend...Oga go and work on yourself and leave the poor girl to sort herself out before your lust turns to something you would come to regret
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by ACE1010: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Premium tears loading....
Never you go back to your vomit......
An Ex is an Ex...
Be warned....
It's always end up in regret....
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by WaterWalker5(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
cruzita:
What really is the issue here....is ur ex-girlfriend her mother grin .....my dear the ball is in ur court...u know what u want...just be careful
Been thinking along the same line. The guy knows what he want and what to do. Hes just asking for the fun of it.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by LordOfTheGame: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Free kpekus but e dey purge sometimes. grin grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by izunned: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:

Bro repent, Jesus is coming soon. Hell fire is reallooooo!
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Blackdisciple(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:

And what about your Ex?

Bro if you want to help, make u help because the way you re analysing that girl it's like you want to enter her but just be careful sha.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Eraddray(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
I no understand ooo....but e just be like say u dey think out loud ...
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by 77up(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Privatepart00:
Of what use is the mention of you having DStv, PlayStation 3 , two air condition etc?
Is obvious there’s no sane person in Lagos
Hope your barbing salon is still bringing return
Nothing has changed about you yet
grin grin
I think say na only me find this statement funny grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Rumundele(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Your ex girlfriend's friend is pregnant not stranded, and the guy who's responsible for it isn't showing any commitment whatsoever towards her. If you let her into your house, you will have sex with her and she will pin another man's kid on you.

This I have seen.
This is exactly what happened to me.
I have followed disturb the same girl a year plus but never show interest but always seen her with some guys with cars but me na Honda bike i get, i can't compete with them.
All of a sudden I came back from work and she was sitting with my neighbour jisting while waiting for me. I was surprised to see her and at the same time happy to see her face.
To cut story short she was pregnant and her boyfriend was mad at her and I became the soft target
When she told me that she was pregnant, I begin to think many more things that I can't think straight.
I can't even tell my Mum, but my elder sister come to my rescue when she insisted she must go for test. The test shows 11weeks. Our meeting is just a month plus that settled it.
She is still jokingly call me father of her daughter, anytime I travelled to the town. But the girl somehow look like me but she is not mine.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by RillJ(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
What ur ex condint conclude, this one might! Ur DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by seyz91(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
You no lie
chatinent:

You prayed to God to give you a sexmate you'll dig her youthful exuberant age from and turn her into an improper fraction only to reject her and pick sb else later?
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by MrMacinterchi1: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Righteousness2:

You Prayed to GOD to bring you a Sin Partner to Fornicate with. What an Abomination! You Have no Fear for GOD oo!

Be wise and Flee from evil so you don't use your Hands to Destroy your Destiny.
Lolgrin
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by seyz91(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bleep what people will say

People always talk regardless

And minding what people will say it's the reason most people failed to take that chance or make best decision for their life
jonaifame22:
what people will say
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Walex124(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
I trust you nah, I know you will see something....

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by RichAbujaGuy: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:

Bro, release this simp mentality and go enjoy this gift. Forget that bad weather ex that exited your life and how she should feel. Where's your manhood and testosterone? May this new babe bleep real good in the other room, be a blessing to you, not have a nagging mouth and bad attitude. wink
But be careful o with inviting poverty into your atmosphere. If the situation was changed and you needed shelter ask yourself if this girl would temporarily comfort your life.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by zickyclef: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Awise09:

Why are you still thinking about what your ex will fill you better move on with your life as your ex did with her, but taker her for pregnancy test first and be the one to collect the results.
U work 4 hospital abi? One girl shock me when I been de do I.T 4 hospital, we run test finish she leave her boyfriend enter lab de tell Lab Coordinator say she need positive result say she go pay money no be problem.But our Lab coordinator refuse shall onto deeper life levels. From there anytime my women for future go do test na me go carry Lab scientist come collect sample carry am go my woman no go know d hospital self.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by nokspos: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
you too dey see, aba!!
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.