Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

I May Have Caught Something (graphic) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I May Have Caught Something (graphic) (60823 Views)

Help! I May Be Dying / I May Be Hiv Positive, How Do I Break This News To My Wife / Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by ityP(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
I feel like I have ruined my life. I have not had sex in about 5 weeks I rarely have sex mostly 2 or 3 times in a month, I always use a condom and I've never had an experience of it tearing at any point. So for two weeks now my thighs have been itching with burning sensations at my buttocks, my little papi and nutsack were doing great the whole time no itching at all till today.

So I thought at first it had to be my water so I bought Dettol but no changes I decided to buy an antifungal cream and take Piriton. I don't know but after my third dose of Piriton exactly 1hour later I go out to pee only to find two bumps on my glans.

I have never been so scared in my life. What do I do please I am also very low on cash as it is. I need counseling I don't want to fall into depression or get tempted to do hemp. I was just getting my life together. How do I get out of this?

Your name is Papanicolaou. That means you know a thing about the medical laboratory. Why you decided not to visit the lab, but instead come to nairaland baffles me a whole lot. I'm disappointed
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2021
Nozino:

It is almost impossible to catch an STI via MouthAction.

Please, don't say what you don't know with so much boldness...

There are several infections you can get by putting your precious oral cavity anywhere near an infected or filthy genital... Chief of which is a nasty virus called HERPES!!!

...Which btw, has no known cure! Shit is for life!!!
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Nilon: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2021
Upgrade to 5 to 6 rounds of sex. Premature ejaculation had led to many men loosing their love ones to other guys in the street. 70 percent of ladies and women will never say the truth on how they feel after having sex with a man in this mess. I was in the same shoe and lost my previous girls. If I ever asked them what happened they don't give a fault. But, it's now story. This is a complete natural product with no side effects. It's made in Herb to stop premature ejaculation. This is to make you last long in bed making any woman enjoy uptimum sex, to love you, and continue to follow you not even minding if you treat her bad. With this product you will last longer than before. It will flush out the waste in your intestine, thereby allowing blood to flow very well down to your penile making you super active in bed. *Usage: get a teaspoon of it and mix with either original honey or hot water. Once you complete the dosage. It will be inside your blood. Usage period is two weeks. It's to correct the abnormalities in the body. It's complete natural ingredients combined working fine with no side effects. You are free to reach out for any concerns you may have. *We deliver through transport drivers and Speed post to any location WhatsApp/call:08163202572
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Mangekyo: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2021
Just pray it isn't Herps oo, Ogbeni. Because it doesn't have a cure just like HIV.
I really don't know what people see in this sex that they still engage in, overlooking the risk that follows it.
If you want sex, get married and not jumping from one hoe to another
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by trippleKAY(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
Please someone should help me. I've never been in this kind of situation before. I don't know who to talk to
it itches must when u finish bathing and u enjoy it when u scratch. U don contact sweety grin
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Temptation99: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2021
Be careful with the Dettol it can hot if not properly diluted. Take antibiotic for three days and watch it. It's nothing to be scared about ..
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2021
Stop using eva soap to masturbate, use lux or premier soaps they're the best .... thank me letter!
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Timmycarter(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2021
Sounds more like a human papilloma virus infection. Can still be gotten even though you used condom via labioscrotal contact. Visit a doctor ASAP
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by ityP(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
But someone can easily catch throat cancer

Yes. HPV loves squamocolumnar junctions. These junctions can be found in the female genital tract, the anus and throat. So yes, MouthAction can give you throat cancer. Go for testing
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by subzeroth: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2021
All of you shouting absteinance is they key..even with your abstinence you can still contract Hepatitis B, HIV and other incurable diseases...funny how many people think sex is the ONLY way these diseases can be contracted.. If u want to abstain, do it based on moral grounds or fear of God.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by pozehnani(f): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2021
WEEDdemgirls:
I pity the innocent girl that last met you.

Pity her for what?
Is she suppose to be sleeping around with someone she's not married to?
Mtcheeeeewwwwwww...

2 Likes

Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by patrickmuf(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2021
Na for that Ashawo thread you suppose ask this question.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by ukvthings247(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=dynamic010 post=105310575]

Sounds like herpes, visit the doctor for a test . Herpes can be transmitted even when you use condom, the person might have a sore in the mouth And u kissed. If it's herpes it pays to treat it.[/quo

Is there any local potency cure for this herpes? some people said it has no cure yet.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Coldie(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2021
After I had my first infection I started looking at women as walking disease, dz days I can go for months without sex.

I have not had sex since July last year

4 Likes

Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by ityP(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2021
Mangekyo:
Just pray it isn't Herps oo, Ogbeni. Because it doesn't have a cure just like HIV.
I really don't know what people see in this sex that they still engage in, overlooking the risk that follows it.
If you want sex, get married and not jumping from one hoe to another

Most people have herpes. It just doesn't show. The virus is not a serious one. It can cause death but rarely so. Not an std I'd be too worried about. Be more afraid of Hepatitis B and C

1 Like

Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Papanicolou: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2021
Dahunsipaul:

So the skin around the thigh is dry with white patches right?
just red with little or no rashes
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by nedekid: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2021
Nozino:

Acids in your mouth and stomach will break it.
Lolz, as someone that started nacking 34 years ago, I put it to you sti de catch person for mouth wella.

1 Like

Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by ityP(m): 10:19am On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=ukvthings247 post=105316114][/quote]

Oral herpes has no cure. But it really causes death or even serious problems, so you don't hear people talk much about it
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by olotu4real: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
I feel like I have ruined my life. I have not had sex in about 5 weeks I rarely have sex mostly 2 or 3 times in a month, I always use a condom and I've never had an experience of it tearing at any point. So for two weeks now my thighs have been itching with burning sensations at my buttocks, my little papi and nutsack were doing great the whole time no itching at all till today.

So I thought at first it had to be my water so I bought Dettol but no changes I decided to buy an antifungal cream and take Piriton. I don't know but after my third dose of Piriton exactly 1hour later I go out to pee only to find two bumps on my glans.

I have never been so scared in my life. What do I do please I am also very low on cash as it is. I need counseling I don't want to fall into depression or get tempted to do hemp. I was just getting my life together. How do I get out of this?
. Do you know what is called HPV? it doesn't has cure but you can only cure the symptoms
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Eyinju112(f): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Continue using the antibiotics, it might take a while to heal but it would
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by TimeTraveller: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Even HIV is treatable and manageable these days, chill jare.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by 77star: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Different different medical personnel here
With different prescription

All of una dey here and our politicians they go abroad for treatment
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Papanicolou: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Wannabenz:
Bro...go and buy this drug from a chemist shop and thank me later. A dose two hours before meal. Morning And Night.
Yes I'll look into this. Have you had similar symptoms before?
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Go to hospital na
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by adanny01(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2021
WEEDdemgirls:

Women propagate STDs more than men FYI

Even a healthy Vjay get bacteria.

3 Likes

Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Papanicolou: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2021
hedonido:
All these small boys sef. Something ordinary antibiotics like azithromycin or augmentin will easily remove, you will come online to be crying baby tears over nothing.

Nonsense.

First time bruvh and I don't have a dad to tell it to or any friend I trust.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by naijacann: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2021
WEEDdemgirls:

Come on, stop scaring him naa
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2021
So fear dey una dictionary at all?
I think when they tell you people to abstain from sexual imorality, you'll be claiming * na normal thing nothing dey there"? Or " something must kill a man". What ever happened to those slogans now..

It may even be a spiritual attack by one of your numerous bedmates.

E Sha rora.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Papanicolou: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2021
temisam12:
Use ciprofloxacin, tetracycline or tell a nurse to give use getamin injection then buy azithromycin
The symptoms I mentioned are for which disease please?
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by ajimuby: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2021
Buy Madam f kayes herbal medicine
Use it for one week
Buy augmentin antibiotics
Use it after using the herbal medicine
Buy neoskin cream
Rub it on your private parts
Buy safeguard antibiotics soap to wash your private parts
It should go
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=Papanicolou post=105307414]I feel like I have ruined my life. I have not had sex in about 5 weeks I rarely have sex mostly 2 or 3 times in a month, I always use a condom and I've never had an experience of it tearing at any point. So for two weeks now my thighs have been itching with burning sensations at my buttocks, my little papi and nutsack were doing great the whole time no itching at all till today.

I have never been so scared in my life. What do I do please I am also very low on cash as it is. I need counseling I don't want to fall into depression or get tempted to do hemp. I was just getting my life together. How do I get out of this? Don't panic. Go for lab. test. Ask any lab. Scientist to do VDRL, U/S, urine MCs & HBsAg. If you can't afford the tests bill, go on inj. Cefriaxone 1g*5/7, cap. Becham ampiclox b.d*5/7, cap.fluconazole b.d*5/7, tab. Lorantidine*5/7, cap.m/vite*5/7
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by checky619: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:

Relax grin grin don’t be scared... you’ve contacted scabies, and it’s not commonly contacted by sleeping on the same bed or using the same cloth with someone that has scabies. Go and buy Benzyl Benzoate, apply it from your neck down to your toes (note: it is HOT) make sure you’re naked and make sure there is fan in the room then sleep.... apply it every night after bathing with Democare soap... after one week it will go and make sure you’re consistent with it because it’s very stubborn. also ensure you wash all your clothes and bed spread well, allow sun to heat them well before taking them back inside... you will be fine wink

PS: It has happened to me before so I’m talking from experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.