Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story (56533 Views)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Wife Called My Mum Insane. / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by mariahAngel(f): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
mrsteel:

I honestly think u & ikllbrokehoes should use the pm button & see how it goes. U guys are always on every thread making unnecessary argument just to get a feel of each other & I see so much repressed feeling in couple of thread where u guys argue. I think u like ikllbrokehoes & he obviously likes u too, so what are u guys waiting for? Don't be shy, send him a pm, I also encourage ikllbrokehoes to do same. Hoping to see u guys pre wedding pics on front page soonest.

Nah! That dude stalks me for a living.
A day does not go by without him searching for and through my posts and quoting me. cheesy
He’s so obsessed with me, he needs me to breathe. I swear!
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by NairaMaster1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:
So am one of those Guys that preach against domestic Violence ....

I Got married of Recent and Guess what , we dated for 3 Years before marriage.

After putting a ring on her finger ... her behavior change ...

From Bad to Worse ...

Like this girl will wake up at Night , and Give me a dirty slap .... If You Ask her what's the problem , she will look at you and work away.

She will wake up by 2am and start playing music , if you ask her wetin .... She will ask me 'CAN'T I PLAY MUSIC BECAUSE I MARRY YOU'

If You mention divorce .... she go vow say if you try am , You Go die !!!

Okay i sat her down and ask her what is the matter.

Below is what she told me !!!

So am asking , is it that she wants me to beat her or what
Should i run away from Home
Marriage no dey easy at all.

Are you sure you are fucking her well?

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
LMAO aswear nairalanders will not kee sumbori wit laff o...bros you too man up and stop been a fackin vegetable... grin grin grin
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by josephevergreen(m): 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
In all bro your life matters most..take charge as a man if you are really the one in control of the marriage... remember na person wey hold raba fit control him house o
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by CsRockefeller(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gwan2:
Firstly, I like to ask you?.....are you financially stable in the marriage?

You see, I sent monthly dues to my sister back home for house upkeep and other utilities and I see how she bombard me with numerous romantic words as gratitude..I have it at the back of my mind, if the flow is disrupted or stops, the gesture from her stops as well, maybe gradually, maybe instantly..."Men are loved by what they have or potential to have, conditional love or respect or submission"

A friend called me on my way to fix an issue with my car, he spent hours with me at the mechanic garage. Afterwards, I took him to a pub so we can chill, drink and have food. He literally told me to give him the money instead to get pampers for his child....I came to understand, it was fire on the mountain from madam that chased him out of home running helter skelter.

I also have a friend that flirt alot, but he is financially buoyant. He first made his current wife a baby mama, when she was craving for him to wife her, he didn't. He wifed anyway when she least expected. She know his sexcapade but won't confront him on that but rather putting blames on us his friends for aiding such. I had to give the guy some distance at one point because of that. Something she knew even before the guy wifed her. Infact, she is a major beneficiary since he finally married her out of 100s. Now, this lady ain't confronting this guy because..He already build and furnish his house before marrying her, his children attend one of the best schools around, he set up her brother in business. His birthday is alway big because his wife always invent new ways to sweep him off his feet.

Now, read my long post gently and figure out where your problem lies.

Wisdom wee not kee u my brother grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by phemmylink(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

Like this girl will wake up at Night , and Give me a dirty slap .... If You Ask her what's the problem , she will look at you and work away.

She will wake up by 2am and start playing music , if you ask her wetin .... She will ask me 'CAN'T I PLAY MUSIC BECAUSE I MARRY YOU'

Thank God you know… and the after effect of the work of her village people.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by sisisioge: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Klass99:

Lol, Sisi when I tell you to smoke Osogbo weed you no go hear!

What brand of weed are you currently smoking?

I read this like 3 times and can't figure out what you are saying.

grin grin grin

Bi iyale iya eni ba ju iya eni lo, mummy lan pe grin. It's a yoruba proverb that denotes how we should accord respect to higher ranks. The guy don marry him ogagrin

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by supereagle(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
My wife did it to me at the early stage of our marriage. She came to slap me that I was snoring too much.

Opexzy:

Na lie jare, this story isn't true... And if it is, you have married a mentally deranged woman.. No normal woman will just wake up and land her sleeping husband a slap in the face. At this rate, you might just wake up with knives in your belly.

But wait, shey you didn't know say she dey behave this way before marriage ni...?

She even talk say divorce is equal to death.... Haaaa. angry Your village people are perfectionist.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by sisisioge: 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
mrsteel:

Why do u always post like a weirdo most times?

grin grin grin

Na proverb jare. This guy marry him boss ni..
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by mariahAngel(f): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
ikllbrokehoes:
Lol are you actually singing for yourself, cause we all know who's the brainless one between us, your brain is filled with Indomie and burnt dodo cheesy

have you ever asked yourself why everyone despise you here, even your fellow females? it's such a pity, no wonder you don't have a reasonable man
get off this forum and get a life, Nairaland no be your papa house lol cheesy

I'm laughing so hard at the bolded, you are so gullible with small brain no doubt, if I was a scammer I would have been exposed since on business section, it's unfortunate you chose to believe a jobless troll because you lack common sense, it's really such a pity cheesy

no wonder you are a gossip and a stalker, you need to get a life.

[/s]

Shut up!

Nobody despise me, except frustrated losers like you! cheesy
A dunce that cannot even spell correctly tryna challenge me...hehehehehehehehehehe cheesy
Scammer like you!

A frustrated stalker, troll and a gossip tryna project his trifling ass on others cheesy

Esu pada leyin mi! grin
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Obynolee(f): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

Early sign of madness bro,rush her to psychiatric hospital ASAP.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Bngf: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
I want to fuvvvkk them all and forget them

I never settle
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by solofresh(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Firstly, you must have seen this behavior in her, while you were dating but you decided to overlook things hoping that she will change but no, she never did
Secondly from your write up,I can see you are a weak man and she wants you to stop being weak and man up.I use to be a weak guy before but I hate it when my female friends keep complaining that I'm too weak so I decided to put my emotions into check and took the red pill
Women want a man with action,a smart guy,and some one that can challenge them when they go wrong.
They love drama but they won't tell you all these
So man up and do the needful for your own rest of mind
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Villemark: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
How your wife go just wake up tear you better slap you no get sense abi you no know who you marry? Cruise man.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by mariahAngel(f): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
ikllbrokehoes:
Do you even know the meaning of stalking? I doubt you passed your exams.

I won't be that jobless to stalk someone like you, cause you ain't worth it a bit.

Btw, if the truth I say about you is stalking, then that's your problem.
[/s]

Shove your lies far up your ass!

You will continue to shiver whenever you see my moniker.
The sight of my moniker will continue to torment your hateful frustrated soul! grin
You heart will continue to palpitate at the sight of me! That’s right!

Yo soy la tormenta! hehehehehehehehehe grin
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by HardestyAugust: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
anthonyuncle:
i perceive mammy water here
because if no be mammy water, wetin come be this? grin grin
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by mariahAngel(f): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
ikllbrokehoes:
Lol this same loser can feed you and your broke family for years. cool

see someone that don't have a working brain calling someone a dunce, your brain is filled with Indomie and burnt dodo, there's nothing there except food. grincheesygrin

ogbanje, gossip, fustrated broke village girl.
[/s]

Soy tu tormenta! grin
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by mariahAngel(f): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
ikllbrokehoes:
The same way you were shivering and had sleepless nights because of the truth I told you the other time?

Them never born you well, even your whole family lol, all of una too small for me to handle.
grin
[/s]

Soy tu tormenta!!! cool
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Dpundict: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
I believe you snore like me so she slapped you to wake you up atleast a girl has done almost that to me before too. You should give her the sex she wants, hot and hard every time you can. That way she will know you are not a vegetable but a man with a hot rod throbbing with so much hot blood it is burning your thighs when not in use. Fellas! I hope I am communicating. Put her to sleep with what she is asking for bro. Get some help on how to last long and stay on it till she blows (kumz), I personally like it when I hear "you want to finish me!" grin. Please avoid drugs that can kill.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by TWLifestyle: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
She wants you to beat her - some people get turned on by physical violence . That's why she is pushing your buttons like that .
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by wandium: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
I guess she has masochistic traits. God is your muscle OP
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by MrPaul2: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Opexzy:

Na lie jare, this story isn't true... And if it is, you have married a mentally deranged woman.. No normal woman will just wake up and land her sleeping husband a slap in the face. At this rate, you might just wake up with knives in your belly.

But wait, shey you didn't know say she dey behave this way before marriage ni...?

She even talk say divorce is equal to death.... Haaaa. angry Your village people are perfectionist.
She is very normal. Her problem is spiritual husband that is very jealous. Then maybe op is very simple, that’s he don’t talk when his wife is expecting him t o do so hence the woman is angry at him. They both need deliverance. Marriage is more than just two people living together. That why u see some people loss there job immediately after marriage, it’s more of spiritual than physical
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by mariahAngel(f): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
ikllbrokehoes:
Fake ass gossip, basket mouth!

Elenu pelebe
grin
[/s]

Yo soy la tormenta!
Soy tu tormenta! cool
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Soy tu tormenta!!! cool
Why don't you use igbo instead madam gossip?

Vou atormentar voce ate que voce saia deste fórum

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by trumpcoat(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Spiritual husband at work,it's not her doing all those stuffs believe me,call my number I will direct you to living church for her Deliverance
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Klass99(f): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.