Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story (56568 Views)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Wife Called My Mum Insane. / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Raalsalghul: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
franchasng:
Hahahahahahahaha. cheesy cheesy

Your case is beyond marriage wahala, two things are involved here, your wife is either going mentally insane gradually, or she is heavily possessed by an evil spirit (spirit husband) who is unhappy she got married, so their mission is to either destroy her marriage or get you out of the way.

Maybe you need to move out from the house codedly for your own safety before she stabs you to death while you are asleep

Boss welcome back sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Newboss(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wake up by 2am this night and kick her out of your house.

Do this first and gimme update. I dey wait.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by 2rez: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
U cant help but giggle at some topics on here grin. Like WTH! Wake up to give u dirty slap grin, that's loud oh. Perhaps your snoring sounds like the sound of a tiger gen. Plenty things dey happen for this institution where nobody dey graduate oh; marriage. U sure say she no dey wake to puff some colorado before registering the dirty slap for your face How will a wife in her right senses wake up @ night to sammer her hussy dirty slap? Wetin dey occur? That said, Op, u said it yourself that she had a "bad behavior" before the ring matter yet u decided to throw caution to the wind. Who does that? It's more like u asked for what u getting. So u 've just gotta get used to it. That's just it.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Ikea81: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:
So am one of those Guys that preach against domestic Violence ....

I Got married of Recent and Guess what , we dated for 3 Years before marriage.

After putting a ring on her finger ... her behavior change ...

From Bad to Worse ...

Like this girl will wake up at Night , and Give me a dirty slap .... If You Ask her what's the problem , she will look at you and work away.

She will wake up by 2am and start playing music , if you ask her wetin .... She will ask me 'CAN'T I PLAY MUSIC BECAUSE I MARRY YOU'

If You mention divorce .... she go vow say if you try am , You Go die !!!

Okay i sat her down and ask her what is the matter.

Below is what she told me !!!

So am asking , is it that she wants me to beat her or what
Should i run away from Home
Marriage no dey easy at all.

Oh boy , you meet am for beach?
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by BadEnglish(m): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
anthonyuncle:
i perceive mammy water here

If you see mammy water, never never never run away
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Germi9: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
She loves you,but she is possess ,she shouldn’t have married
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by TheWolfen(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wise man

anthonyuncle:
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by TheWolfen(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
E shock u too? grin

post=105392916:

No be winch be dat
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Women with their tricks.

She may be acting so that you will be scared of her.

if you want to commit any disgusting act, you will remember that there is a witch at home.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Ekugbeh(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

Like this girl will wake up at Night , and Give me a dirty slap .... If You Ask her what's the problem , she will look at you and work away.

She will wake up by 2am and start playing music , if you ask her wetin .... She will ask me 'CAN'T I PLAY MUSIC BECAUSE I MARRY YOU'

is this all you called challenge

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
post=105392916:

No be winch be dat
maybe or maybe not.
Just a reminder
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Kelisss: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bros, you no check her background well? her father dey beat her mother and that mindset she get already. Go to church for counseling cos the day you loose guard beat am, you no go fit stop am. no let one human change you.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
JovialJune:
Lmao grin

Endure brother, marriage is for better for worse, pray and fast for 40days and 40nights, then watch WAR ROOM, one day, when God touches her, she will change and see you as a man.

Na lie..
If you make mistake ,no about of prayer can save you..
Shine your eye
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by pawesome(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hahahahaha.,this one go marry woman wey want make the husband de deal with her...

Hint; she wants you to argue with her everytime
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Dieuetla: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
I have read all the comments, many didn't want to tell the op the truth.

No smoke without fire.
Many things can cause her change
1. For her to call you vegetables that means you are weak in bed. Many women will not tell you that they need sex but show you signs and if you don't respond they will speak with action.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Trustedpronet: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
My
Opexzy:

Na lie jare, this story isn't true... And if it is, you have married a mentally deranged woman.. No normal woman will just wake up and land her sleeping husband a slap in the face. At this rate, you might just wake up with knives in your belly.

But wait, shey you didn't know say she dey behave this way before marriage ni...?

She even talk say divorce is equal to death.... Haaaa. angry Your village people are perfectionist.

My wife's friend do slap him regularly.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Imustnottalk: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Op you better run before this woman will wake up one day and stab you to death
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Blakpot: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
[quote author=Sunisonflex39 post=105392953]Then be a man.. Stop being a simp..

Even if she is mamy water, show her who is the boss.. [/b]Na common girl dey threaten you say if u leave am u go die.. Mtchewwwwwwwwwwweeweee.

Gone are the days when men are men..

So we have another vegetable apart from the one in ABUJA?

[b]Man up, take charge of your life[
/quote]

Abi o!
So why don't u tell him how to "man up" and "take charge".

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
thoollz:
Bro she wants you to be a man. You knew before you wifed her because u said it that since u placed a ring, her behaviour changed from BAD TO WORSE. It's on you to toughen up and take charge.

You could be right, there are some women who like hard men, it's their spec, they don't like men who will doing the good man well behaved man responsible man type
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Kayyus09(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Simple. You're too cool for her liking.

Such women needs men that takes charge. Men that controls them physically, emotionally and spiritually. Perhaps, you're lacking in some of those areas.

If you change suddenly, she's gonna hate you more.

Just be taking charge small small. Things will get back to normal.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Munzy14(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
Oga, you don go marry ogbanje I swear! grin grin grin
E don be for you your enemies!

Wahala wey no dey nairaland no exist!
grin
More like a movie...grin
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by MufasaLion: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Who would blame Mufasa if he doesn’t wanna marry eh? grin

grin grin grin

That's what I'm talking about. tongue tongue tongue

I've done the pros and cons many time.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Druss(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Better plan to leave her before you get hurt. Her hitting you shows she has mental issues and has no respect for you. Move!!
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Munzy14(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Man up. Your just too weak. I'm sure you are the last born. 'Mum's boy'.

She is trying to build up the man in you.

Women want a strong man. A man that can stand up for them.

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by eagleonearth(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Simeony007:
This is one of my fears for marriage. But I know my God will lead me right.
I have courted my wife since 2011 and married to her since 2019, everyday I wake up I thank God for letting our paths cross. Ask God to give you your own partner, E dey sweet die so tey say the difficulties inside will be swallowed up by sweetness

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by heniford2: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
anthonyuncle:
grin grin grin Women self
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by od501: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

I perceive a sex starved woman here. I suggest you give her a better dick, the one that can course multiple orgasm and watch everything turn around for your good grin

Not sure, but try em first. The tendency is high.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Paulianfa(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ur spirit is a strong one, just be prayerful
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by eagleonearth(m): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
samonak:
It's like you've been tested, tried and found wanting. She perceives you to be a SIMP. Women are very intriguing creatures, They are constantly probing, evaluating and psyching up men at every turn. They try your patience, Anger , endurance threshold and ur ability to stand your ground as a "MAN" perhaps during courtship you were the Mr "nice guy" always looking to please her or accept her every request without any hesitance. The Truth is most women don't respect men that they can "manipulate" or control, that's why most times dem need to the see your "red eye" once in a while ( I don't mean domestic violence) assert your authority or dominance, show her who "wears the pant".
kpomkwem
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by pennywys(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

cheesy I remember Nigerian home movie I watch recently title the real man your own is just similar.
Try rough handle her small
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Ruthymoon(f): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
cheesy ogbanje , if dat man know what is good for him let him run or else dat girl will finish him
anthonyuncle:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.