Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (66903 Views)

BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Odiriance4all(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
gstream:

Google is your enemy. Place of birth is not state of origin....get that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by grandstar(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
Married persons should not be allowed on these shows. It's disgraceful.

As Jesus said, "Do not lead us into temptation but deliver us from evil"
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by TWLifestyle: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
i dont know whats more fukced up here.....
A) a married person going on these BS shows disgracing themselves for clout OR B) such person saying that they would have done more if they werent married (aka her mind is ready to do all type of nonsense, but marriage license is stopping her lol).

i do feel sorry for this person's partner.... he must really feel like shiit right now, but then again, he let his wife join this BS show. many men out there are married to undercover low life sluts who will do anything for a buzz or some change.

if i was that woman's husbnad, her bags would be already packed and ready to be shipped wherever she decides to live when she leaves that garbage show. olosho wifey ***spit on floor***
most Nigerian women are married to male sluts - you don't see us wailing up and down.The cheating you were serving to women is now your portion . Enjoy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by TWLifestyle: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lol see them wailing - abeg make we hear word . Foolish idiot hypocrites . When men are cheating up and down - we wont hear pim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by anigold(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Odiriance4all:
Calabar girls na ashawo be all of them work , I have one in my place of work wey coworkers dey nack steady even though she's married
stop this silly stereotype..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by angelfallz(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
If a system encourages petty stealing, very soon they would graduate to armed robbery and murder, you are right.

Viewing the corruption in Nigeria through your logic, solidifies your logic.

Stealing public funds was not the norm in the 1960s or even during the colonial era. But over the years because the system encouraged it and rarely punished offenders, stealing public funds has become the norm, up to the extent that known public looters go scot free.
I once read somewhere that people who looted Nigeria in 70s, 80s would be scared of the current looters, because they have graduated to looting with reckless abandon.

The same can be said of 419, which has now graduated to yahoo yahoo and yahoo+

bukatyne:
When humans understand that mankind doesn't have contentment and do not know when to stop, then things like this would stop surprising us.

The moment a show applauds immortality for instance, it is only a matter of time before married people openly display same.

If a system encourages petty stealing, very soon they would graduate to armed robbery and murder.

Maybe by 2040, parents & children would start having sex on BB Naija.

Once the foundation is wrong, that is the beginning of the end cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by TheGift: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Foolish Woman, so She equates highlights with sexual immorality and breaking marriage vows?

I thought She will have sense as a Warri girl. Shame.
jmobile:

https://news.brag.life/bbnaija-2021-youre-lucky-im-married-if-i-was-single-ill-do-more-for-highlights-tega-bragged/?swcfpc=1
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by holluphemydavid(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
TBVH dis man wife belong to d street. I pity d hubby
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by TheGift: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
You’re ignorant for saying this kind of thing.

First of all Tega is not Calabar, so your comment lacks relevance to the subject matter.

Furthermore, your statement that ALL of them are ‘Ashawos”’ is fallacious and not based on any factual evidence but your very limited and stereo-typed experience.

Finally, how do you account for all the Hausa, Igbos, Yorubas, Edos etc. doing ashawo all over the country and beyond. Italy, Dubai e.t.c except of course you are ignorant about these as well.

Odiriance4all:
Calabar girls na ashawo be all of them work , I have one in my place of work wey coworkers dey nack steady even though she's married
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Odiriance4all(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheGift:

First of all Tega is not Calabar, so your comment lacks relevance to the subject matter.

Furthermore, your statement that ALL of them are ‘Ashawos”’ is fallacious and not based on any factual evidence but your very limited and stereo-typed experience.

Finally, how do you account for all the Hausa, Igbos, Yorubas, Edos etc. doing ashawo all over the country and beyond. Italy, Dubai e.t.c except of course you are ignorant about these as well.

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by victons(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
This woman's orientation is sickening.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Blackdisciple(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
EmptyGarden:
See orientation. Smh. Sister, nobody hold you, collect your highlights.

I tire ooo
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Blackdisciple(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
On the day of their wedding then, the hobby will be like she's my angel, shey an angel.

I have been saying it time without number, is not everyone that mst marry meaning marriage is for the elites.

Our old parents are the elites....
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Soso990240(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
StrawberryGloss:
Me and your mom are in the same profession, that's how she birthed you, fooooool
But your mum doesn't even know ur Dad. Na different men fuc.k am nah.. u be accidental discharge.. Bastard daughter of a thousand fathers
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Blackdisciple(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
She's only restraining herself because she's on camera and not because she's married. She's definitely cheating on her husband, and is doing worse off cam.

This I have seen.

Maybe even cheating before coming to bbn
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by princewarri1985: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
"You would have done more if you weren't married" as in? Infact i dont understand and i guess am lost here! WHAT IS MORE WORST THAN HAVING SEX ON NATIONAL TV??
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
TWLifestyle:
most Nigerian women are married to male sluts - you don't see us wailing up and down.The cheating you were serving to women is now your portion . Enjoy

you are ABSOLUTELY right... and just like i talk down/against cheating men (married or single), i equally talk down on women who do the same. i fully understand why many people cheat, but i would never warrant it. but hey, if you ever see me agreeing to being unfaithful/dishonest in marriage and/or relationship, i'll buy you a brand new car!

lomprico:
calm down, she was already separated with her husband b4 d show. not officially divorced yet but they are no longer together. her saying that and fucking in d house na her format of chasing clout.

no wonder...
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Gfskw: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Oh
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by goody2019: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
There are many 'married' women like this one out there. I do see them and pity their 'husbands'
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by goody2019: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
It is time Government ban this show, but if govt does so social media crusaders will cry wolf
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Jerryherd: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Na wa... Bad girl turned married woman
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by TheGift: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Well this bbc article says she’s from Akwa Ibom https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-58407313.amp.

Also Calabar is not the only tribe in cross river, in case you don’t know.

However, I am open to conceding on my first point but not my last two. [quote author=Odiriance4all post=105420727][/quote]
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Digmygold: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
When you give your wife excess freedom like this OLOSHOs stupid husband.. she would disgrace you in the market.. lol..

Weak men marrying girls made for the street..

She doesn't need his permission. In fact she's the husband in their situationship.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by 6ft5: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
This is a sign that’s she’s married to a simp period!
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by StrawberryGloss(f): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Soso990240:
But your mum doesn't even know ur Dad. Na different men fuc.k am nah.. u be accidental discharge.. Bastard daughter of a thousand fathers
You're the sperm that should have been captured and flushed down a toilet drain. Product of mass gang rape
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Fantazy(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
Looking at her face you will know she is an A-list Ashawo.
I'm not even perplexed!
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Rexymania(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
As in, na poverty make this one lose her brain and morals?

EmptyGarden:
See orientation. Smh. Sister, nobody hold you, collect your highlights.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Tzar(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Never wife a wh*re. Once a wh*re, always a wh*re.
Once you sense she has wh*re traits, better run for your sanity & life!
Sign of a wh*re include:
1. Drug use / alcohol abuse
2. Bad manners
3. Only money makes her happy
4. Outrageous sex addiction
5. No legitimate job or source of income
6. Broke but materialistic
7. She hang around lowlifes & never do wells
8.Her mum has any of the above traits
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by gentlegiant95: 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
She's Efik. The name "Tega" is an alias
TheGift:

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by gentlegiant95: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
"Calabar" is not a tribe, it's a city. She's efik by tribe.
TheGift:
Well this bbc article says she’s from Akwa Ibom https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-58407313.amp.

Also Calabar is not the only tribe in cross river, in case you don’t know.

However, I am open to conceding on my first point but not my last two.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by gentlegiant95: 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Both she and the hubby are from cross river. "
Realhommie:
Place of birth doesn't mean state of Origin, atleast here in Nigeria.. The Cross-riverian name there could be her marital name or one of her parents is from there.

But i assure you, Tega is a Deltan name from the Urhobo stock. Even that Ajeboh too sounds very Deltan. But obviously she grew up in Calabar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Shaves Hair In 'Private Part' New Movie (Photos) / BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise / Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.