Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (66906 Views)

BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2021
Soso990240:
But your own skull is empty nah, if not, why would you defend such act. una wey be olosho de always defend una profession.. tueehh
Me and your mom are in the same profession, that's how she birthed you, fooooool
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by lolu2019: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2021
wany:

Why ? Because he is fighting to keep is vow for better for worse. You are the useless one that wants to break up some ones home.he should hold on after the storm comes the rain, it will certainly end in praise he should hold on . undecided
hold on to what abeg.i wish I can meet him one on one.i will take him to a beautiful place in Akwa ibom.i swear,he will neva remember that bitch again.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Myhusband(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2021
not all wild animal can be domesticated, I won't say more than that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by edoairways: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2021
Most Nigerians can easily fall for gimmicks. Tega is faking everything but the gullible ones are believing her. She is indeed a great actress who knows how to make people talk. Two weeks into the show, these same Nigerians complained about the housemates. For the fact that her supposedly husband supported shows how gullible most Nigerians are. Tega knows that she wouldn't win however she wants to create controversy on the media space. To prove her point, this thread will generate high traffic for Nairaland. Few weeks back, it had few comments and traffic
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Realhommie(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2021
Odiriance4all:

Google is your friend
Place of birth doesn't mean state of Origin, atleast here in Nigeria.. The Cross-riverian name there could be her marital name or one of her parents is from there.

But i assure you, Tega is a Deltan name from the Urhobo stock. Even that Ajeboh too sounds very Deltan. But obviously she grew up in Calabar.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Okhuadams(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2021
jmobile:

https://news.brag.life/bbnaija-2021-youre-lucky-im-married-if-i-was-single-ill-do-more-for-highlights-tega-bragged/?swcfpc=1
madam married olosho do watin u wah do nobody hold u, if u no say na ur papa and mama born you do ur mind begin Waka naked and masturbate, idiotic bloody fulani Ingredients and Nonsense
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Nmezor(f): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2021
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Okhuadams(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
i dont know whats more fukced up here.....
A) a married person going on these BS shows disgracing themselves for clout OR B) such person saying that they would have done more if they werent married (aka her mind is ready to do all type of nonsense, but marriage license is stopping her lol).

i do feel sorry for this person's partner.... he must really feel like shiit right now, but then again, he let his wife join this BS show. many men out there are married to undercover low life sluts who will do anything for a buzz or some change.

if i was that woman's husbnad, her bags would be already packed and ready to be shipped wherever she decides to live when she leaves that garbage show. olosho wifey ***spit on floor***
guy the man is weak and shishi no dey hsnd
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2021
Hustle!
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Hamiltonii: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2021
I'd still say, ALL women except virgins and some married are ashawo. I stopped fúcking married women cos I decided to stop for now. Guys wey know will agree with me: married women are easier to fûck than singles.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by oazeez1991(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2021
Wetin money go cause, even money power no go fit handle am. Well, we are in a country where imorality is been celebrated, so such is expected. Evritin na cruise sha
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by CSTRR: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2021
wany:

So a married man whoring up and down is a yes yes hypocrite undecided
Did I say that?
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by MufasaLion: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2021
You can never tame a hoe for long.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by AsawanaDgreat: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2021
Auntie, you are on your own oo
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by giftedminds(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2021
Righteousness exalt a nation, but sin is a reproach. if the seed of the righteous one is not in a man or woman, its difficult to prize DIGNITY above fame or money.

Except a man is born again, he can not see the kingdom of God
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Irennediva(f): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2021
Madam you for use this stuff below than to disgrace your husband in public shocked

The future is Female shocked shocked

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by JBoss25(m): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2021
MilitaryLady:
so you had to log in with your alternate to report?
I can see how pained you are
Bye bye
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by pixey(m): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Moji12:
Lost soul, she will jus loose on both ends or is she thinking she got fans to keep her till last day? She won't win the money n probably loose her home too. So what is the gain?
At least pity the innocent child involved.

I doubt if anyone would want to sign any endorsement with her, cos she's got bad reputation and dat equals bad market.
You will be shocked that it's the opposite. cheesy
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Taniaa(f): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Humanoid01:

Yeah, you're right but these offenses sometimes help us discover who people really are. With the way the lady has presented the matter, it's easy to think that her actions are not directly a consequence of her husband's infidelity. It looks like she was looking for an opportunity to perform her exploits, and the husband made it easy for her by cheating.
You are right
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by ramatintin(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Olosho jatijati
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Antoeni(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Those who are voting for BBnaija house mates shouldn't vote for this shameless married woman called TEGA and the Useless guy called BOMA. Both of them have committed sacrilege and BBnaija organizers shouldn't allow married women to participate on this reality TV show henceforth.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by CondemnBattery(f): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2021
YTmami:
Her husband is not innocent here, he cheated on her in their matrimonial home. So you should criticize them both instead of solely focusing on the woman
Common sense is not common at all.....

So because her husband cheated on her, is why she should be fukcing on live tv.
IBERIBE. Birds of feathers mtwwwww
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by metalgear11(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2021
CondemnBattery:

Common sense is not common at all.....

So because her husband cheated on her, is why she should be fukcing on live tv.
IBERIBE. Birds of feathers mtwwwww

So there you go, oh
Can't make a wife out of a ho, oh
I'll never find the words to say I'm sorry
But I'm scared to be alone...

But truly her husband no try. Sadly she took hers to the grandest stage.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Babywest(f): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2021
Jaypaul is ahead of cross as he shares passionate kiss with saskay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM5_XjWyzo8
#bbn #bbnj #bbnjseason6
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by imagrg(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
I believe she and her husband value money more than their respect for marriage. It's their life.

Most of these ugly things happen in Nigeria these days: Son impregnating mother; Father impregnating the daughter and husband sending the wife out for prostitution.

I beg, get 10m free love coins now jare and exchange it on Trust Wallet for b t c oh...see my signature hereunder and enjoy!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Emmiemoni4u2(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mad o! when when does Tega become a calabar name or are you high on cheap drugs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Shaves Hair In 'Private Part' New Movie (Photos) / BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise / Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.