Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (66896 Views)

BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by imagrg(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Doctor's prescription!
Irennediva:
Madam you for use this stuff below than to disgrace your husband in public shocked

The future is Female shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Emmiemoni4u2(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Amojii:
The fear of Calabar women is the beginning of wisdom... shocked
Hello Tega is not a Calabar name
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by StrawberryGloss(f): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
CondemnBattery:

Common sense is not common at all.....

So because her husband cheated on her, is why she should be fukcing on live tv.
IBERIBE. Birds of feathers mtwwwww
you're really repping your moniker,your brain is condemned
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by bukatyne(f): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Handsum64:
These are Christians as usual
You won't allow polygamy in peace yet as hypocrites you are worse with several partners while preaching monogamy and abstinence.
Gush

Boko Haram and ISIS are also Muslims grin

At least she did not kill anyone.

How is Christianity stopping Muslims from polygamy Or even child marriages that is your forte?

Do we force Muslims to be monogamous (also Muslims' forte) or kill the ones that are not compliant? (Still Muslims' forte)?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Emmiemoni4u2(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Amojii:
The fear of Calabar women is the beginning of wisdom... shocked
Does Tega sound like a Calabar name to you?
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by alizma: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Harddiskng:
That’s what you get when you marry a low life
But most times it takes a low life to find another low life
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by lomprico(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
i dont know whats more fukced up here.....
A) a married person going on these BS shows disgracing themselves for clout OR B) such person saying that they would have done more if they werent married (aka her mind is ready to do all type of nonsense, but marriage license is stopping her lol).

i do feel sorry for this person's partner.... he must really feel like shiit right now, but then again, he let his wife join this BS show. many men out there are married to undercover low life sluts who will do anything for a buzz or some change.

if i was that woman's husbnad, her bags would be already packed and ready to be shipped wherever she decides to live when she leaves that garbage show. olosho wifey ***spit on floor***

calm down, she was already separated with her husband b4 d show. not officially divorced yet but they are no longer together.
her saying that and fucking in d house na her format of chasing clout.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by cjayro12345: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Satanic programme. Married women openly showing adultery. End time.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by neyoohhh: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
obehi247:
Newly married couples and bachelors should be grateful to big brother. what the big brother naija show is telling young men and some married men is that, there is no wife any more but sex workers who would jump into marriage to escape the hardship in the country and also, bring her family problems to them.

Gone at the days where you can get married to a Nigeria girl and then travel abroad to make a better life for you and her.

If most men are to go for DNA test for their children, they all will be surprised, so just accept faith and pray for the best

They don't know tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by bukatyne(f): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lanruze:
I beg Nigerians in the name of GOD ALMIGHTY...

Please evict this lady so she doesn't pollute innocent, sane, productive young minds. PLEASE..

Who watches BB Naija for sane, innocent and productive content?

Or is the difference her marital status?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by phazotron(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
uzoormah:

Deltans are known for that.. I know what my eyes saw when I served there

I tell you e be like say girls for that side no get control
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by webguru(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tega, i thought your husband said you guys were separated?

Anything to trend and stay in the house but you going home this week grin
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by imagrg(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
The person above you said she's separated from her husband. I nor be judge oh.
cjayro12345:
Satanic programme. Married women openly showing adultery. End time.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by bukatyne(f): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
When humans understand that mankind doesn't have contentment and do not know when to stop, then things like this would stop surprising us.

The moment a show applauds immortality for instance, it is only a matter of time before married people openly display same.

If a system encourages petty stealing, very soon they would graduate to armed robbery and murder.

Maybe by 2040, parents & children would start having sex on BB Naija.

Once the foundation is wrong, that is the beginning of the end cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Emmiemoni4u2(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
[b][/b][/color][color=#990000]Bbn has come to stay hypocrites hide your face. Its her life so, live and let live.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Truvelisback(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
It's her life,so u guys should let her be.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
REALretep:
Las Las...all men can't be equally strong

Such girls definitely prefer such "weak men" who can condone their excesses.

Na so life be undecided

I tell you bro..
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Charly500(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
she would certainly do worse off camera
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by neyoohhh: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
bukatyne:
When humans understand that mankind doesn't have contentment and do not know when to stop, then things like this would stop surprising us.

The moment a show applauds immortality for instance, it is only a matter of time before married people openly display same.

If a system encourages petty stealing, very soon they would graduate to armed robbery and murder.

Maybe by 2040, parents & children would start having sex on BB Naija.

Once the foundation is wrong, that is the beginning of the end cheesy

True
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Skmoda(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Odiriance4all:
Calabar girls na ashawo be all of them work , I have one in my place of work wey coworkers dey nack steady even though she's married
Em like dick true true but saying all of them is olosho is a bad talk... sad

Kò tó yen ....
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Harris001: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
I don't know if I should pity or blame your husband for allowing you become part of this nonsense show before I pray God to make you single so that you can do more
I see you regretting why you are married
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
She's only restraining herself because she's on camera and not because she's married. She's definitely cheating on her husband, and is doing worse off cam.

This I have seen.
100%

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by YTmami(f): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
wany:

Are you minding them,they can't take what they gladly dish out undecided
It's crazy, my mention is flooded
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Dronedude(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Slave mentality. You being there jobless and sleeping is enough content they have
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Odiriance4all(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Realhommie:
Place of birth doesn't mean state of Origin, atleast here in Nigeria.. The Cross-riverian name there could be her marital name or one of her parents is from there.

But i assure you, Tega is a Deltan name from the Urhobo stock. Even that Ajeboh too sounds very Deltan. But obviously she grew up in Calabar.

Use Google

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Realhommie(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Odiriance4all:

Use Google

I get. If she's from Cross River then most definitely her mother is Urhobo from Delta. Tega is an Urhobo name, you can google it.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by CondemnBattery(f): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
StrawberryGloss:
you're really repping your moniker,your brain is condemned

Asheeewo no be work. Do something with your whoriiiing life
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by MNDY(m): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
wany:

Are you minding them,they can't take what they gladly dish out undecided

You are very stu.pid for saying that.

Did you forget that it is the man who spends and struggles to marry a woman? If a husband cheats, the wife should divorce him if she hates it. That is why there is something called Divorce.

The thought of divorce can even change the man. Do you know it is painful for the man to spend and struggle to marry a woman and she revenges cheating.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by aryzgreat: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Calabar dog angry
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by gstream: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Odiriance4all:

Google is your friend

Google is your enemy. Place of birth is not state of origin....get that
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by StrawberryGloss(f): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
CondemnBattery:

Asheeewo no be work. Do something with your whoriiiing life
Tell that to your mom, the community whoree

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by gstream: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
[quote author=Onyeka2019 post=105413082]

Rain don fall e network no good again

When gstream go day use android with 4 cameras and still iPhone 6 with one camera bad pass am like

[/quote
with expo in front of you, you still fail..use your head, place of birth is not state of origin. don't be a Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Shaves Hair In 'Private Part' New Movie (Photos) / BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise / Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.