Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (66910 Views)

BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by PrinceOfLagos: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2021
czarr:
All publicity is good publicity. What about Erica, she also got a bad reputation in the house, but she made a lot of money.
Only a poor man reasons this way

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by pacespot(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2021
"you guys are lucky" As if whatever she does with her body is anybody's business.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Lokojatoofar: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2021
Count your money and move on. I heard that every scandal attracts a certain plus in the money contestants involved take home
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2021
Disgraceful and disgusting. Bringing disrepute to we Deltans
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by uzoormah(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2021
E no go pass unclothedness

Make she go sleep abeg
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by geezynoni: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2021
She's got it all wrong. She's just disgracing herself.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by uzoormah(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2021
Patriotic9ja:
Disgraceful and disgusting. Bringing disrepute to we Deltans

Deltans are known for that.. I know what my eyes saw when I served there
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Winters23: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
i dont know whats more fukced up here.....
A) a married person going on these BS shows disgracing themselves for clout OR B) such person saying that they would have done more if they werent married (aka her mind is ready to do all type of nonsense, but marriage license is stopping her lol).

i do feel sorry for this person's partner.... he must really feel like shiit right now, but then again, he let his wife join this BS show. many men out there are married to undercover low life sluts who will do anything for a buzz or some change.

if i was that woman's husbnad, her bags would be already packed and ready to be shipped wherever she decides to live when she leaves that garbage show. olosho wifey ***spit on floor***

Most men have lost control of their wives, so they're helplessly watching as things gets very ugly
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Bmaster(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
i dont know whats more fukced up here.....
A) a married person going on these BS shows disgracing themselves for clout OR B) such person saying that they would have done more if they werent married (aka her mind is ready to do all type of nonsense, but marriage license is stopping her lol).

i do feel sorry for this person's partner.... he must really feel like shiit right now, but then again, he let his wife join this BS show. many men out there are married to undercover low life sluts who will do anything for a buzz or some change.

if i was that woman's husbnad, her bags would be already packed and ready to be shipped wherever she decides to live when she leaves that garbage show. olosho wifey ***spit on floor***
But what if she comes back winning the grand prize,
You'll welcomed and thank her, after all anything for the money,I guess

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Femeto: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2021
angry Holeosho.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Vinnie2000(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
No woman will try such with me, I will cover the woman immediately Via

Her Bad news will Fill Nairaland.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Hamachi(f): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Why slut shaming her?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by czarr(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Only a poor man reasons this way
Say what you want but know I didn't make it up "All publicity is good publicity " is a phrase coined by the greats in the entertainment and show business industry, home and abroad... So I guess they have a poor mindset, while you in your hut in ikorodu have a rich mindset.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by edupadi: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2021
So she is saying they should stop allowing married people to participate if they want content?
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Molesblack(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2021
Na wa for all dis Virginia pipo ooo
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Imustnottalk: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2021
Olosho wifey in disguise
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Vinnie2000(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2021
uzoormah:

Deltans are known for that.. I know what my eyes saw when I served there

SHUT UP!! sad
Infidelity is Everywhere!
Prostitution, Fornication, Sexual immorality,etc is Everywhere!!
I have Travelled to 8 States in Nigeria@least.., so I know what I'm Saying..
Only small children Have dis ur Mentality! undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Pacesetter123(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2021
SweetiliciousD:
End time wife
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Moji12(f): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2021
czarr:
All publicity is good publicity. What about Erica, she also got a bad reputation in the house, but she made a lot of money.
she wasn't married before coming to the show, she was practically single.

There's is a norm/ responsibility with married women and she should portray that. Look at angel did she do half of wat angel is doing, but there was no so much brouhaha cos angel is SINGLE.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Bamzyriches451: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2021
In naira Marley's
How can you trust a hoe
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by justking(m): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2021
No need, you have done all already
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by uzoormah(m): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2021
Vinnie2000:

SHUT UP!! sad
Infidelity is Everywhere!
Prostitution, Fornication, Sexual immorality,etc is Everywhere!!
I have Travelled to 8 States in Nigeria@least.., so I know what I'm Saying..
Only small children Have dis ur Mentality! undecided

Hahahaha we're not fighting �
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Soso990240(m): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2021
YTmami:
Her husband is not innocent here, he cheated on her in their matrimonial home. So you should criticize them both instead of solely focusing on the woman
For her to cheat on national tv shows that she has been cheating. Now you want to justify cheating on National Tv? una brain de pain una.. all of una wey de defend this shame of a woman. If you can defend her for doing this, then why condemn ritualists?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Angelfrost(m): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2021
So basically, this is no longer a "Reality Show" since y'all now do things to deceive the idle and gullible viewers to vote for you...

Nothing you all do there is real, except maybe Eating, Shiting and Sleeping!... Even your so called relationships abi na "Ships" are as fake as your dumb asses!!!

Eyahhh... This is what viewers quarrel, fight, or Stan (whatever this crap means) over, even using hard earned money to vote, buy gifts and campaign.

It might just be possible that the average Nigerian youth has an "Interesting IQ"!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Pacesetter123(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Odiriance4all:
Calabar girls na ashawo be all of them work , I have one in my place of work wey coworkers dey nack steady even though she's married
Wee you sharrap dia with Calabar girls!!!
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by AfroKnight: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2021
What an unfortunate marriage.

First of all, she is not even a favourite to win the grand prize. So there will be no monetary compensation for her husband if that is what he is looking forward to.

This is a lose-lose for him and his family.

If this were my sister in-law, I would denounce her and my brother. Cos he is stüpid for going along with this open marriage rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by hush15: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2021
jmobile:

https://news.brag.life/bbnaija-2021-youre-lucky-im-married-if-i-was-single-ill-do-more-for-highlights-tega-bragged/?swcfpc=1

Which highlight she wan give wey Erica or those before her never give.... stupid woman. If na marriage dey hold you, God nko? After all, your husband has cheated on you and you out for blood.

Nonsense

Fellow Nigerians, she say she for don naked finish for una but na the husband dey hold am o.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Justcruella: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2021
This is bad on all counts... What kind of role model is this one now? No respect for the sanctity of marriage, no self respect or control, no discipline, nothing at all... Too bad
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Lanruze: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2021
I beg Nigerians in the name of GOD ALMIGHTY...

Please evict this lady so she doesn't pollute innocent, sane, productive young minds. PLEASE..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Pacesetter123(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2021
dshokodiza:
See as that fool dey feel relaxed with married woman�...ur husband is a wimp
grin grin grin grin
No be de woman tell am say make him feel relaxed say nothing go happen?
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Nosa111(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2021
Shut up eee
Person when Dey do fornication Dey vex for person when Dey do adultery. Nigeria and hypocrisy belike Kano state and Hisbah police.

TheGiftedOne:
This one is just saying that she would have gone haywire if not for being married. Spits *

Person wife. I pity the hubby.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by enemyofprogress: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2021
See as she take chest resemble myynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Shaves Hair In 'Private Part' New Movie (Photos) / BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise / Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.