Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (66908 Views)

BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Taniaa(f): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2021
Humanoid01:

Not necessarily, that's why I used the word “probably” . It does sometimes, especially when your offender feels remorseful about their offence.
Omo forgiveness is hard sometimes oh, takes years in some cases, you'll think you've forgiven them then something brings back all the hurt
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Burgerlomo: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2021
Farm tool
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by HopeAlive16(f): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2021
If Shameless was a person... Smh.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Alexis11: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2021
Adakintroy:
Dumb yooooths. Keep donating to rubbish.

[s]Out of efe, mercy, laycon, na only miracle I go fit pick weh go use the money wisely.[/s]

[s]Efe no know if him de come or de go with music. Laycon think him hype, make him enter the center proper Him go know say difference de between pikin and baby. Mecy na low key slut. Again only miracle you ft pick. The rest are low on real human productivity. But then the organisers of the show are low on real human intelligence. Or maybe they are not. Maybe They are just mindless entertainers who profits from poor social judgment of the populace[/s].

Trash talk!

Laycon is doing much better with his music than your Miracle. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by hammer3x: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2021
FOR THE MEN ARE SCUM CREW.

DO U REMEMBER THIS MARRIED MAN FROM LAST SEASON.

HE HAS A PENIS BUT STILL ACTED FAITHFULLY.

VIRGINA PEOPLE, WAT IS YOUR EXCUSE NOW? CC: COCOCANDY

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Soso990240(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2021
StrawberryGloss:
You must have sawdust for a brain
But your own skull is empty nah, if not, why would you defend such act. una wey be olosho de always defend una profession.. tueehh
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by NakwansaPolice: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2021
rule number 1
don't wife a hoe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by wany(f): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2021
YTmami:
Her husband is not innocent here, he cheated on her in their matrimonial home. So you should criticize them both instead of solely focusing on the woman
Are you minding them,they can't take what they gladly dish out undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by NakwansaPolice: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Moji12:
Lost soul, she will jus loose on both ends or is she thinking she got fans to keep her till last day? She won't win the money n probably loose her home too. So what is the gain?
At least pity the innocent child involved.

I doubt if anyone would want to sign any endorsement with her, cos she's got bad reputation and dat equals bad market.
in business there's no bad publicity
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Humanoid01(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Taniaa:
Omo forgiveness is hard sometimes oh, takes years in some cases, you'll think you've forgiven them then something brings back all the hurt
Yeah, you're right but these offenses sometimes help us discover who people really are. With the way the lady has presented the matter, it's easy to think that her actions are not directly a consequence of her husband's infidelity. It looks like she was looking for an opportunity to perform her exploits, and the husband made it easy for her by cheating.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by wany(f): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2021
CSTRR:

Then she should divorce him before coming to the show.

That she is still married means she still wants him.

A married woman whoring up and down is a No No.
So a married man whoring up and down is a yes yes hypocrite undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2021
Iranu show, guilder ultimate search is coming soon.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Onyeka2019: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2021
Odiriance4all:

Google is your friend

Rain don fall e network no good again

When gstream go day use android with 4 cameras and still iPhone 6 with one camera bad pass am like
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Adakintroy: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Alexis11:

Trash talk!

Laycon is doing much better with his music than your Miracle. grin

Not by shouting it. Person weh head clear na distance men take de know.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by REALretep(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Weak men marrying girls made for the street..
Las Las...all men can't be equally strong

Such girls definitely prefer such "weak men" who can condone their excesses.

Na so life be undecided
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Nigeriainpeace: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2021
Tega is not from Delta oh... Please
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by chatinent: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Men, dey know wetin you wan marry.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Johel(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2021
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by tundephillip85(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2021
a typical example of a moral decadence. you can imagine a married woman, she shouldn't be in the programme in the first place.
Only God can help us all........
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by poiZon: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2021
EmptyGarden:
See orientation. Smh. Sister, nobody hold you, collect your highlights.
Highlights like france vs bosnia and Herzegovina match...
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by lolu2019: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
i dont know whats more fukced up here.....
A) a married person going on these BS shows disgracing themselves for clout OR B) such person saying that they would have done more if they werent married (aka her mind is ready to do all type of nonsense, but marriage license is stopping her lol).

i do feel sorry for this person's partner.... he must really feel like shiit right now, but then again, he let his wife join this BS show. many men out there are married to undercover low life sluts who will do anything for a buzz or some change.

if i was that woman's husbnad, her bags would be already packed and ready to be shipped wherever she decides to live when she leaves that garbage show. olosho wifey ***spit on floor***
the husband is the most useless person in the world.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by jaxxy(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2021
I think so hms both current and previous bt mostly current ones don’t understand what content means. Some are confusing content as romance or sexual activities bt it’s not.

Infact sexual activity isn’t content cos it won’t help ur image or fans because it’s a human flaw and a negative one. It’s negative content for u.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by lolu2019: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2021
That marriage thing is fucking scam.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by CuddleBunnys(f): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2021
ok
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by wany(f): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2021
MilitaryLady:
I pity the unfortunate man who will take a slut like you home deceiving himself that he's got a wife.
I really pity him
Which is your dear brother undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Realhommie(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2021
uzoormah:
E no go pass unclothedness

Make she go sleep abeg
Unclothedness no be issue for this one na. I stand corrected though, but wasn't she the one a male housemate sucked her boobs for some seconds during a truth or dare game? I think it was in the second week, saw the highlight somewhere online.

Secondly, she baths naked with the guys according to what i also read online. That she said this herself.

The truth is, she is actually an embarrassment to womanhood and the marriage institution for whatever she did with Boma but most people criticizing her are not better. Both married and unmarried. Na hypocrites all of us be las las
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by wany(f): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2021
lolu2019:
the husband is the most useless person in the world.
Why ? Because he is fighting to keep is vow for better for worse. You are the useless one that wants to break up some ones home.he should hold on after the storm comes the rain, it will certainly end in praise he should hold on . undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by wany(f): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2021
Realhommie:
Unclothedness no be issue for this one na. I stand corrected though, but wasn't she the one a male housemate sucked her boobs for some seconds during a truth or dare game? I think it was in the second week, saw the highlight somewhere online.

Secondly, she baths naked with the guys according to what i also read online. That she said this herself.

The truth is, she is actually an embarrassment to womanhood and the marriage institution for whatever she did with Boma but most people criticizing her are not better. Both married and unmarried. Na hypocrites all of us be las las
At your last two lines I sett you free. undecided
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Realhommie(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2021
wany:

At your last two lines I sett you free. undecided
From

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Shaves Hair In 'Private Part' New Movie (Photos) / BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise / Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.