Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (66878 Views)

BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by rhythyson: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2021
Wetin person go call this thing that Baba Fela called Animal Talk?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Moji12(f): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2021
Lost soul, she will jus loose on both ends or is she thinking she got fans to keep her till last day? She won't win the money n probably loose her home too. So what is the gain?
At least pity the innocent child involved.

I doubt if anyone would want to sign any endorsement with her, cos she's got bad reputation and dat equals bad market.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by lekspot01(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2021
Any lady that has no brain, her toto surfers it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Crossroad1(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2021
Typical of them.
Even on national tv

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by lawful13: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2021
God save Big brother, na this kind story go dey help their popularity and save them from losing this year

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by puzzler: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2021
Dis woman life don Kallars Kollos

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by udemzyudex(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2021
This one na talk?

Just negodu

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by eddyslim(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2021
Who am i to judge you? Tread with caution Tega

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by deazy(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2021
The future is female indeed��
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Handsum64: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2021
These are Christians as usual
You won't allow polygamy in peace yet as hypocrites you are worse with several partners while preaching monogamy and abstinence.
Gush

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Seyzcham91(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2021
cheesy abi
EmptyGarden:
See orientation. Smh. Sister, nobody hold you, collect your highlights.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2021
No woman will try such with me, I will cover the woman immediately Via

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Rhozabeth(m): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2021
Abeg who is more stupid? The slut of a wife or her husband?
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by FBIBOT(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2021
So your own content na sẹ́x... Can't you do something else to get highlights... Ode

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Seyzcham91(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2021
cheesy vaginal people people for you, always having same dumpshit mentality and OT
MrBrownJay1:
i dont know whats more fukced up here.....
A) a married person going on these BS shows disgracing themselves for clout OR B) such person saying that they would have done more if they werent married (aka her mind is ready to do all type of nonsense, but marriage license is stopping her lol).

i do feel sorry for this person's partner.... he must really feel like shiit right now, but then again, he let his wife join this BS show. many men out there are married to undercover low life sluts who will do anything for a buzz or some change.

if i was that woman's husbnad, her bags would be already packed and ready to be shipped wherever she decides to live when she leaves that garbage show. olosho wifey ***spit on floor***

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Nigeriainpeace: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2021
Her husband is a very stupid coward

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Kinimajor: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2021
Sorrow
Odiriance4all:
Calabar girls na ashawo be all of them work , I have one in my place of work wey coworkers dey nack steady even though she's married
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Charx122: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2021
jmobile:

https://news.brag.life/bbnaija-2021-youre-lucky-im-married-if-i-was-single-ill-do-more-for-highlights-tega-bragged/?swcfpc=1

Chicken brain...I bet your so called husband would be proud of you..laying with a strange man on the same bed..I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Fiscus105(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2021
jmobile:

https://news.brag.life/bbnaija-2021-youre-lucky-im-married-if-i-was-single-ill-do-more-for-highlights-tega-bragged/?swcfpc=1

Which means, if not for public show, even as a married woman you will definitely go to any length to get money.

After all, its only a woman's rapper that would allow his house wife to go to public show of immorality simply cos they want money.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by dshokodiza(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2021
See as that fool dey feel relaxed with married woman�...ur husband is a wimp

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by suffering: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2021
“Get highlights! the show is going to be wasted if you don’t have highlights, that is why the show is called Big Brother. They need that highlight for their content, do something
There is no lie in this statement. Mercy and Karen had the same mindset. When you play safe then come out of the house to find out you didn’t appear in any highlight, you have no one but yourself to blame. It reminds me of doing one year of classes yet never appearing in any school pictures. I clubbed though, most of my Facebook pictures were being in nightclubs steady. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Aliii(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by ogascomax: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2021
The reality of her statement is that she has given credence to guys out there, the big boys, because she will be opened to the world after the show and she has already given invitation to men after the show. Her marriage is already a failed project. Look at what she is doing in the open what can't she do without the camera.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Nigeriainpeace: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2021
God forbid, na this once dey control their husbands for house God forbid again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Seyzcham91(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2021
grin
SweetiliciousD:
End time wife

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by czarr(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2021
Moji12:
Lost soul, she will jus loose on both ends or is she thinking she got fans to keep her till last day? She won't win the money n probably loose her home too. So what is the gain?
At least pity the innocent child involved.

I doubt if anyone would want to sign any endorsement with her, cos she's got bad reputation and dat equals bad market.
All publicity is good publicity. What about Erica, she also got a bad reputation in the house, but she made a lot of money.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Onyeka2019: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2021
The5DME:
I pity who marry this one.

Abeg that one no b man ooo
Nah the wife b man (tega) the man has become the woman (Aj monkey) oh sorry Aj money

Hope say this bitch never use juju on this man sha. Ah ah ah me I just day talk my own

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2021
I wonder which of them is more useless. The woman or her foolish cuckold of a husband begging for votes for her online. What kind of poverty can drive someone to such lows?

My Mrs gisted me the story last night and I was just steaming. People use the word "fool" often these days but that lady's husband is the real definition of a fool.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by BigDawsNet: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2021
No wonder Mr mossid favourite quote lipsrsealed

All Nigerian women are ........

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by PrinceOfLagos: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2021
This one is a dog

I pity the husband

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by lordatkinson07(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Since I was a little, I have been hearing about miscarriage.
But in this case, this one nah mismarried .
Her husband don suffer. Chai!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Shaves Hair In 'Private Part' New Movie (Photos) / BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise / Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.