Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? (36041 Views)

Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? / WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? / Just 4hours Before Giving Birth A Woman Discovered She's Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by hakym619(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Coincidentally he bears the same name as you if I'm to go by your username

Wow
So he's a Muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
hakym619:

Wow So he's a Muslim
Yes he is
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by hakym619(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hmm please can you throw mor light on this.

You know there are various route by which people administer recreational drugs. These include nostrils (snuffs) , smoking (weed), injecting (morphine) E.g. of recreational drugs are heroin , pent, cocaine , cannabis etc. These drugs are taken to induce euphoria. Euphoria may last hours.

I guess the boy in question has been sneaking syringes into the bathroom to administer hard drugs through arteries / veins in his leg.
I assume he stays in the toilet for so long to enjoy the euphoria as well as wait for it to fade out before coming outside.

This process will occur noiselessly.

Overtime , due to continuos admiration of substances on same site without knowledge of the human physiology and pathology , he must have caused himself tissue damage (gangrene )

Read up on gangrene

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by siant: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
He is praying

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Heychpee: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
There’re some smoke that you’ll never perceive the smell never . He might be smoking . What baffles me is the age 19 ?? Make God have mercy on us
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by LINTUNE(m): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
pocohantas:
Masturbating indeed. That is his own quiet place. I had a roommate like that. She spends at least 2hrs in the bathroom and she would always allow me bathe first.

The day I entered without knowing she was there, chick was just on the floor. Her head in her palm, thinking…
quite sad..I just have this scenario playing out in my head..that's the height of depression.

2 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Gamer999:
Wanking 2hrs + poo 1hr + bath 1hr =4hrs.
Lalasticlala what do you think??
Who wánks for 2 hours. Na dog?
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Haykinsofficial: 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
I guess he's washing away his sin
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Bunmhi(f): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
The guy might be into hard drug that has been affecting him psychologically making him stand for hours resulting in leg pain and all. My assumption though
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by omoadeleye(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Can someone spend such hours to masturbate? he's not watching any movies else I would have heard sounds during those times I tiptoed to his bathroom door

So how do you expect us to know? Are we a god?
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by temielects(m): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Moscodee1990:
That's strange, he might just probably having a quiet time alone
first positive comment thank you for thinking differently. The young lad might be having pains or a hidden symptom he's tryna face alone,some find it difficult to bother people with their own personal problems!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by ozonechrome: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Can someone spend such hours to masturbate? he's not watching any movies else I would have heard sounds during those times I tiptoed to his bathroom door

When I was younger i had a relative that spends spending such long hrs in the bathroom as well and never had the shower running.

I listened on the door couldn't hear anything. I almost peeped through the window one day as I'm very inquisitive. grin

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by streetsoldier1(m): 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
He's not owning up to anything and he gets angry if you grill him to speak up.Though I'm not with them presently, I just want to have ideas from here.Thanks

shoot his legs if he gets angry next time, he will confess
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by hansomb: 12:52am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
hmm, u have no idea. Can spend the whole day especially when depressed. A friend of mine was in similar situation which can leads to other complications. I strongly believe
masturbationn is what keeps him in that bathroom for 4 hours. Any other negetive things he does inside can easily be noticed once he comes out, but not masturbation. Maybe as a teenager he is it shakes / vibrates his legs which might lead to that. Remember when one reaches climax ones leg will be shaking especially people with high libido. Imagine shaking and vibrating for 4 hours non stop everyday for one month. 4*7= 28hrs. 28hr*4 week = 112hour every month. That almost 5days every month non stop masturbation without mattress means he's always on his toes shaking, vibrating with hormones running up and down. Take him for therapy asap or 3lse He will lose the second leg. Too much of everything is bad. Preach him moderation.

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 03, 2021
Plant a camera cool cool cool cool
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 03, 2021
hakym619:

You know there are various route by which people administer recreational drugs. These include nostrils (snuffs) , smoking (weed), injecting (morphine) E.g. of recreational drugs are heroin , pent, cocaine , cannabis etc. These drugs are taken to induce euphoria. Euphoria may last hours.

I guess the boy in question has been sneaking syringes into the bathroom to administer hard drugs through arteries / veins in his leg.
I assume he stays in the toilet for so long to enjoy the euphoria as well as wait for it to fade out before coming outside.

Overtime , due to continuos admiration of substances on same site without knowledge of the human physiology and pathology , he must have caused himself tissue damage (gangrene )

Read up on gangrene
Thanks a lot sir do have a nice day
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Roseey0(f): 6:43am On Sep 03, 2021
You sef no try.
Why Una no dey interrupt am.
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Moscodee1990(m): 6:54am On Sep 03, 2021
temielects:
first positive comment thank you for thinking differently. The young lad might be having pains or a hidden symptom he's tryna face alone,some find it difficult to bother people with their own personal problems!
Yes, You're right on point.

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Moscodee1990(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2021
temielects:
Yes, You're right on point.
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by ibinaboonline: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2021
That place your mind is obviously going may not be the issue. That thing you think he was doing in the bathroom may not be the truth. He probably hides there to hide his pain because, believe me, some people just can't deal with the thought of others finding out what they're going through.

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by WarriFirstBorn(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Dude is probably occultic. He vanishes to attend meetings for hours and return to come out of the bathroom.

No other explanation.

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by saintruky(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2021
Maybe he dey get inspiration about how to live him life from inside bathroom
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Kingpin1000: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
First step to finding solutions to a problem is knowing the source which is why I'm seeking suggestions and opinions here and he spends even more than 4hours at times.He does not live permanently with us,his parents are career people and not always at home so they don't know him with this habit, it was while making sure he eats his meals at the appropriate time that I discovered this habit else we'd have thought he's just Introverted or surfing the net.Sometimes I only get to see him around 8-10am till 4pm when he'll want to take some walk.
What if I tell you that you've failed your cousin.
O.P your bro doesn't masturbate nor smoke... masturbation can not lead to leg cancer except your bro is the first. What is your relationship with your cousin, is it a close one or just like that. I think you are not close to him if not you would have jokingly ask him his mission in the bathroom. What if you only noticed his presence in the bathroom whenever you prepare meals because that is the only discussion you have with " your food is at the dining ".
What if He goes to the bathroom to weep due to the pains He is going through because He cannot talk to anyone. He just go where He feels no one can hear him cry and when you approach him, you ask why He is in the bathroom but His body is not wet.. Depression is real.. your cousin may have found out about his cancer before He even went to the Hospital. Yes it is possible these days because when most people get into some situations they just go to the internet and check if they can get answers and He may just be enduring those pains praying that it should not be cancer. When you are in a family and you find out one of you is becoming reserved and always want to be on his own, try talk to that person because it is a sign of depression. I have been there too. Before you know it the devil will start planting the seed of suicide in that person. O.P you are a woman and you are going to be a mother if you are not at this moment, please learn to know all your children and be so close to them that they can confide in you without you being judgemental.. my mum of blessed memory was very good at that. I never tell lies to her, whenever she hears something she doesn't like about me, there is a way she ask me about it and I will just tell her the truth, then she will advice me and give me examples of where the path am heading to will lead me. What I want you to do is to rally round your cousin. Never let him be alone. You are family not friends, good or bad you are tied for life to him.

5 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by taibod: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2021
Pierocash:
then he masturbates,or takes hard drugs

He combine both �
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by tallerSSS: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Its possible That guy always find it difficult to poo from injuries around the anus or hard stool. I have had a couple of this experience sometime ago. I can sit in the toilet for hours and im still not satisfied with the amount of poo that has been discharged. Even if i want to get up i still feel uncomfortable. Sometime i insert my finger into my anus to feel and brake the hard stool, this process can take hours, and within this period i sobber reflect on so many thing including the challenge of not been able to poo..
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2021
This is why parents must always monitor their children. Some years ago I read of the story of a teenager in US who went on shooting spree in his school. He killed many of them n eventually killing himself. Just imagine the scenario. Investigations began n it was discovered that he had planned the shooting for over a year. He even did a video recording in his room that he was going to kill all the bullies in his school. His bag was checked n ammunition n jottings of his intentions were discovered. His English teacher was also grilled as to why she didn't suspect any thing when all he wrote in his essays were on violence,bullying,killings,etc. The parents,school,teachers,were all blamed for their nonchalant attitude.
If u have children make sure they don't always lock themselves up. If need be,check their phones,bags atimes. Monitor their friends,etc. There's the tendency to even stop them from becoming gays n lesbians or even drug addicts. Aside that some have
ended up blowing their houses up without ppl ever suspecting them as a result of testing of their innovations. Things that should be tested outdoors being tested indoors o.
As for the insertion of maggi in the anus,so I read o. Ppl do a whole lot of unimaginable things these days to please themselves. May God have mercy on us.
Iyaebe:
Amen,i only noticed these habits the few time he came to spend with us,the parents are oblivious of it as they are not always around thanks a lot. Wait maggi in the anus?hmm
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2021
joyfullyjoyous:
This is why parents must always monitor their children. Some years ago I read of the story of a teenager in US who went on shooting spree in his school. He killed many of them n eventually killing himself. Just imagine the scenario. Investigations began n it was discovered that he had planned the shooting for over a year. He even did a video recording in his room that he was going to kill all the bullies in his school. His bag was checked n ammunition n jottings of his intentions were discovered. His English teacher was also grilled as to why she didn't suspect any thing when all he wrote in his essays were on violence,bullying,killings,etc. The parents,school,teachers,were all blamed for their nonchalant attitude.
If u have children make sure they don't always lock themselves up. If need be,check their phones,bags atimes. Monitor their friends,etc. There's the tendency to even stop them from becoming gays n lesbians or even drug addicts. Aside that some have
ended up blowing their houses up without ppl ever suspecting them as a result of testing of their innovations. Things that should be tested outdoors being tested indoors o.
As for the insertion of maggi in the anus,so I read o. Ppl do a whole lot of unimaginable things these days to please themselves. May God have mercy on us.
Amen,thanks a lot
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
hansomb:
hmm, u have no idea. Can spend the whole day especially when depressed. A friend of mine was in similar situation which can leads to other complications. I strongly believe
masturbationn is what keeps him in that bathroom for 4 hours. Any other negetive things he does inside can easily be noticed once he comes out, but not masturbation. Maybe as a teenager he is it shakes / vibrates his legs which might lead to that. Remember when one reaches climax ones leg will be shaking especially people with high libido. Imagine shaking and vibrating for 4 hours non stop everyday for one month. 4*7= 28hrs. 28hr*4 week = 112hour every month. That almost 5days every month non stop masturbation without mattress means he's always on his toes shaking, vibrating with hormones running up and down. Take him for therapy asap or 3lse He will lose the second leg. Too much of everything is bad. Preach him moderation.
Complete trash.. no one can masturbate for 4hrs every day. Do u even know what an hour is?

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by MJBOLT: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
it seems zzor,rozcol don surface again with another moniker

Cc ikllbrokehoes

2 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:19am On Sep 07, 2021
MJBOLT:
it seems zzor,rozcol don surface again with another moniker

Cc ikllbro.kehoes
Na iyaebe be the current moniker now, lol cheesy
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2021
hakym619:

Read up on gangrene
Thanks a lot for your input it really helped,he won't be getting amputated again as earlier concluded by the doctors. Its really good to share one's predicament so as to gather information.I've been sad and heartbroken for sometimes now,even lost so much weight, but I'm happy with this new development.Should I bring up the weird bathroom habit after he must have healed or I should let him be?though I always feel he's in danger.Nice speaking with you as well.Thanks to everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Should I Arrest & Sue My Brother-in-law For This? I Need Advice / I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.