Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? (36036 Views)

Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? / WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? / Just 4hours Before Giving Birth A Woman Discovered She's Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by fergie001: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Does he go in there with a phone grin grin grin grin?

Na there I dey set my SMFA or assess NL during busy days.

2 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Curious345: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Joh soapy lol
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by emmabest2000(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't think so else I would have perceived the smoke the several times I tiptoed to his room fixing my ears to his bathroom door so as to pick one or two things

Repent from your dirty mind

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Muhylonaire007: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lwkmd... He dey bath for his ancestors ni
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Cokahot: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
How can one self-service for 4hours. Na blister go full him prick. He must be using some fetish shit. Nawa o. Amputation of leg. Nawa o.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by SarkinYarki: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
But hard drugs are carcinogenic

You people believe big pharm too much cheesy
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by fergie001: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Can someone spend such hours to masturbate? he's not watching any movies else I would have heard sounds during those times I tiptoed to his bathroom door
What about with ear-piece?
4 hours is on the high......1 hour and a half is OK.
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Billgatee: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Just ask him
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by babyfaceafrica: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
[quote author=Pierocash post=105411037]he could be smoking,or masturbating[/quote]For four hours.... Very impossible
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
He's definitely doing something in there for him to be spending such abnormal time there. It's only him who can say what it is but if he doesn't want to talk, then methinks he knows it's something he shouldn't be doing.
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by babyfaceafrica: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
lilvicky68:
Spending 4 hrs in the toilet. He must be with his phone there playing games or watching film highest masturbating..

Masturbation can't cause leg cancer na..
Masturbating for four hours, how is this even possible?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by babyfaceafrica: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pierocash:
then he masturbates,or takes hard drugs
Maybe drugs

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
fergie001:
Does he go in there with a phone grin grin grin grin?

Na there I dey set my SMFA or assess NL during busy days.
Not at all
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Tapout(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tales for the sake of Front Page.

3 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by iamtardey: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Watching film, playing games, browsing, listening to music, vibing to the mirror, on his own... He probably don't like you for following him all around tho
lilvicky68:
Spending 4 hrs in the toilet. He must be with his phone there playing games or watching film highest masturbating..

Masturbation can't cause leg cancer na..

3 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by chiemmanuel(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
I doubt it is cancer,
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Sirwifi: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mistry
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by babyfaceafrica: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cokahot:
How can one self-service for 4hours. Na blister go full him prick. He must be using some fetish shit. Nawa o. Amputation of leg. Nawa o.
Eggzactly, I don't know how people are even suggesting that.. Four hours wanking, all in prick go off.. It something else

5 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by wildikeman(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
He is jerking off. I used to do it when I was in my teens. He would grow out of it.

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by IMAliyu(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
I think it's more than just movie or masturbation,I feel he's into drugs.I feel so down
Maybe he has hemorrhoids.
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
I suspect so as well, could it have led to his present predicament?

He probably nurses some pain which he has been trying to hide from you guys. You need to see things from a compassionate POV to understand. At least the cancer result proves that.

A lot of people have personal challenges and they are too afraid of saying it so as not to be mocked.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by CountVersailles(f): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Havesomesense:
It can't be masturbation or hard drug that caused the leg cancer.

He is just 19.

Ask the doctor the source or course of the leg cancer.
How someone would tie masturbation to leg cancer amazes me truly. Nigerians and their thought process. Like they no go school at all

12 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by absoluteSuccess: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
My cousin brother of about 19years of age came for a visit in our house and each time it's time for his meal he'd be no where to be found within the house. This habit was a constant thing that I became too curious to know what he's up to.

So I started following every of his moves only to discover that he spends minimum of 4hours in the bathroom and this is not a case of him taking his bath, he'd later come out when he's done and there will be no signs of him taking bath.

I questioned him and he completely deny it, i always tiptoed to his room and put my ears on the bathroom door so as to pick one or two things but all to no avail and he left back for their house after spending some time with us.

Now the mom called yesterday that he was suddenly brought home from his school few moths back due to severe leg pain around his knees,the leg has swollen so much and he has been in the hospital where different tests were carried out and he was diagnosed of leg cancer and they have resulted to amputation which would be carried out any time soon, this came as a shock to everyone because there's no history of cancer in the family.

My curiosity is could he be into something which must have led to that? What manner of habits would make him hide and spend so much time in the bathroom (remember he's not taking his bath)? He has refused to own up or talk about this bathroom issues and his parents don't even know about it till I brought it up.

Please your suggestions and advise are needed.

It has to do with psychosis.

He's afraid of doing what he went to the bathroom to do. So, he stayed trying to bath and the fear of what will happen if he closes his eyes overwhelmed him.

On the other hand, the stimulus to his anomaly can be in the place he's running from too. It has nothing to do with the cancer.

Except he has been hitting that part of the body to cleanse the "evil spirit" off his body from there.
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
He's definitely doing something in there for him to be spending such abnormal time there. It's only him who can say what it is but if he doesn't want to talk, then methinks he knows it's something he shouldn't be doing.

He has refused to talk and would flare up if you grill him further
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Richy4(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
OP please stop fishing...He got enough problem already... let him be before u pickup stupid statement here and you will go and tell them that it was the reason for his cancer.... Cancer is not in your family indeed...

3 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by MrTuns: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
He had started noticing strange growths on his leg but didn't reveal to anyone. This explains why he spends hours in the bathroom looking at it, probably picking away at it and wallowing in despair and self pity. Cancer is not necessarily caused by certain habits only that certain habits such as smoking can increase your chances of having cancer such as lungs cancer. No known study has directly attributed smoking to lungs cancer. No known study has also attributed cancer to genetics either. Cancer remains a mystery in science.
Iyaebe:
My cousin brother of about 19years of age came for a visit in our house and each time it's time for his meal he'd be no where to be found within the house. This habit was a constant thing that I became too curious to know what he's up to.

So I started following every of his moves only to discover that he spends minimum of 4hours in the bathroom and this is not a case of him taking his bath, he'd later come out when he's done and there will be no signs of him taking bath.

I questioned him and he completely deny it, i always tiptoed to his room and put my ears on the bathroom door so as to pick one or two things but all to no avail and he left back for their house after spending some time with us.

Now the mom called yesterday that he was suddenly brought home from his school few moths back due to severe leg pain around his knees,the leg has swollen so much and he has been in the hospital where different tests were carried out and he was diagnosed of leg cancer and they have resulted to amputation which would be carried out any time soon, this came as a shock to everyone because there's no history of cancer in the family.

My curiosity is could he be into something which must have led to that? What manner of habits would make him hide and spend so much time in the bathroom (remember he's not taking his bath)? He has refused to own up or talk about this bathroom issues and his parents don't even know about it till I brought it up.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Billgatee: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:

OP, check the hospital very well and the surgeon that diagnosed him. If it's skin cancer by the leg or actually bone cancer. But any of these should not lead to amputation at the worse especially when he didn't show any symptoms prior to diagnosis. The correlation between the diagnosis time and the solution (amputation) offered is questionable. At worst, chemotherapy should suffice. And these cancers may be genetically related too. So check the diagnosis properly. He might even be suffering from elephantiasis undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by iamtardey: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
You're so Bent on his bathroom habits, before you came giving this family issue on internet, did you for once stopped the act of staying long in the bathroom, you know, you're just motoring him to do something you will later cast lol,... This is why elder bros sucks
Iyaebe:
Yes but I'm thinking if hard drugs can also be the cause as I'm thinking towards that direction as a result of his hidden bathroom habits
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by IMAliyu(m): 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
SarkinYarki:

You people believe big pharm too much cheesy
So, we should believe you instead?

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by NLKing01: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:

He's Masturbating or taking drugs
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tapout:
Tales for the sake of Front Page.
sake of Front page?when he's about loosing one of his legs hmm please just go away.
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by jumpandpas(m): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
grin angry grin

He's consulting the gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Should I Arrest & Sue My Brother-in-law For This? I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.