Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? (36030 Views)

Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? / WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? / Just 4hours Before Giving Birth A Woman Discovered She's Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by hakym619(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Thanks a lot for your input it really helped,he won't be getting amputated again as earlier concluded by the doctors. Its really good to share one's predicament so as to gather information.I've been sad and heartbroken for sometimes now,even lost so much weight, but I'm happy with this new development.Should I bring up the weird bathroom habit after he must have healed or I should let him be?though I always feel he's in danger.Nice speaking with you as well.Thanks to everyone.

I strongly recommend you take him to a mental health expert . I'd not like reoccurrence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2021
hakym619:

I strongly recommend you take him to a mental health expert . I'd not like reoccurrence.
OK thanks a lot sir.
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Breakingnews101: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nairaland is full of moronic people I swear. What nonsense?!

Labelling a poor dude that unfortunately just got diagnosed of cancer as an addict and a wankster is all shades heartless.

For your education, many cancers are idiopathic, what that means is ' of no known cause'

He probably was spending hours in the bathroom in pains or depressed or something...

Don't be quick to judge people. Seek first to understand.

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Breakingnews101: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
hakym619:

You know there are various route by which people administer recreational drugs. These include nostrils (snuffs) , smoking (weed), injecting (morphine) E.g. of recreational drugs are heroin , pent, cocaine , cannabis etc. These drugs are taken to induce euphoria. Euphoria may last hours.

I guess the boy in question has been sneaking syringes into the bathroom to administer hard drugs through arteries / veins in his leg.
I assume he stays in the toilet for so long to enjoy the euphoria as well as wait for it to fade out before coming outside.

This process will occur noiselessly.

Overtime , due to continuos admiration of substances on same site without knowledge of the human physiology and pathology , he must have caused himself tissue damage (gangrene )

Read up on gangrene

Very uneducated assumption. How can humans reek so much of daftness?! Omo
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by StayMotivated: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hi OP, how is your bro? Any update?
StayMotivated:
Don't let him know what is going on... tell the doctor to take sample of his blood for drug test. That will give you a clue if he's into drugs. OP if you are a christian will also advice your family should seek the face of God go on 3 day fasting and prayers. Connect to NSPPD morning prayers. Most of the things happening around us are spiritual. Have faith in God and also lead your brother to Christ. What God cannot do does not exist.
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
StayMotivated:
Hi OP, how is your bro? Any update?
He's fine but still in pains,he'll not be getting amputated again.Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by hakym619(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Breakingnews101:

Very uneducated assumption. How can humans reek so much of daftness?! Omo

Will you Bleep off and stop mentioning me you distractor.

They know how best to come online and start causingconfusion.
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by StayMotivated: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thank God this is great news. Did he later own up to you guys?
Iyaebe:
He's fine but still in pains,he'll not be getting amputated again.Thanks a lot
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
StayMotivated:
Thank God this is great news. Did he later own up to you guys?
No one can interrogate him at this moment because he's still in pains
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
hakym619:

Sir,we just lost Abdulhakeem,he became very weak,even blood transfusion couldn't help him, the doctor said it affected his lungs and other parts of his body,he died this afternoon.
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Sir,we just lost Abdulhakeem,he became very weak,even blood transfusion couldn't help him, the doctor said it affected his lungs and other parts of his body,he died this afternoon.
you mean your brother just died? My Goodness!
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pierocash:
he could be smoking,or masturbating

Masturbating?? For almost 4hours?? Aunty why na cool. And besides sef, masturbation can't cause leg cancer
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 14, 2021
Japhet04:
you mean your brother just died? My Goodness!
Yes he eventually died yesterday.
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by hakym619(m): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:

This is so heartbreaking.

I'm sorry I haven't replied immediately, I was not active here for some while.

What was the post moterm report ?
Wa due biopsy conducted?
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2021
hakym619:

This is so heartbreaking.

I'm sorry I haven't replied immediately, I was not active here for some while.

What was the post moterm report ?
Wa due biopsy conducted?
He was later amputated, the whole leg was removed, the other leg started swelling and the lungs were already affected. Nobody expected his sudden death the day he died because he wanted to eat a particular dish and after he was served his mum wanted to help him but he laughed and told his mum he can eat by himself. Fifteen minutes later he just gave a strange look at his mom with his eyes popped out and he gave up.Thanks a lot
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Tobedated(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
He was later amputated, the whole leg was removed, the other leg started swelling and the lungs were already affected. Nobody expected his sudden death the day he died because he wanted to eat a particular dish and after he was served his mum wanted to help him but he laughed and told his mum he can eat by himself. Fifteen minutes later he just gave a strange look at his mom with his eyes popped out and he gave up.Thanks a lot

shit iyaebe sorry oo i hope whatever he believe is the best thing to happen in the afterlife happens to him sorry
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tobedated:

shit iyaebe sorry oo i hope whatever he believe is the best thing to happen in the afterlife happens to him sorry
Thanks dear
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Tobedated(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Thanks dear
you're welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by hakym619(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:

Saddening. What a mystery. sad
I pray God comfort his parents.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Should I Arrest & Sue My Brother-in-law For This? I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.