Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas (104645 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:17am On Sep 03, 2021
I feel her pain but why make it public though?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

O boy shut up n stop talking nonsense, how many kids did ur father had before he finally settled down with your mom
Annie knew that he (Tuface?) had many kids outside n she went ahead to marry him.
Stop typing rubbish because you don't live in the same house with them. You react base on what you see on social media.

You seem not to know their story. Annie has been there for a long time o. I think they were already dating before he met all these baby mamas. They had started dating before 2face made the African queen video (and she was in that video). Don't think Annie just came in yesterday.

2face has and will always be my number 1 Nigerian artiste. I love that dude. But let's tell ourselves the truth, he has been so irresponsible sexually. He has already married Annie, respect her. Who even impregnates a baby mama once, twice, third time? Maybe the 4th child is on the way.

9 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by jditimiya(m): 5:18am On Sep 03, 2021
No marriage is perfect and no human is superhuman. Speak your mind and have a good rest of mind.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by lastprice(m): 5:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Mraphel:
Women get issues shocked another baby mama will take her spot when she commot

Tuface hasn't sinned or done what's contrary to Nigerian law. Our grandfathers had multiple wives and baby mamas yet they were responsible.
Our local chiefs and kings got wives and baby mamas.

Our pastors, bishops and general overseers are having secret side chicks.

Our Alahaji having multiple wives and girlfriends

Same can be said about our musicians.

Annie and d other babymamas won't have stayed with Tuface if not for his [color=#006600]money and fame..that's the bigger truth. She has to respect other baby mamas too lest she'll shoot herself in d leg.

To you people criticizing tuface, you'll do much worst if you're in his shoes. #FACT

[/color]

You go collect award for this your write up. You sabi no be small grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by HMarshal(m): 5:23am On Sep 03, 2021
oldtruth:

Enough! Blamed the lady though. What is your own there? Cho cho Cho... What did you know about their family?

Don't mind that kid.simping about this forum.its like a side chick dating a married man & not expecting that one day the wife might cause issues?
Or a guy who beats u during dating & u go ahead to marry him?
Or a man/lady who is obviously naggy,disrespectul,dirty,& jobless,& u not expecting sleepiness nights during marraige.

No matter the promise ppl make,they are very much humans.he has baby mamas,this u know,& u went on to marry him,with hope he will be URS alone& A celebrity @that Wtf is wrong with women

U think he won't be tempted to stay over @the baby mamas house when he goes to visit thier son?or u think that baby mama is happy tuface dint end up with them & want to do everything to ruin u guys?

When u see the obvious red flags Innitially,don't be blinded by promises & love,fucking take ur leave!!!

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by wany(f): 5:23am On Sep 03, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Go and sit down old woman..
Is there anything wrong in being a community penis??
Y'all bitter feminist wannabes should know that all men are Polygamous and our dicks meant for the community ..

Pained youngy ,why cry when a woman also gives it out.tega in bbn undecided

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by udemzyudex(m): 5:27am On Sep 03, 2021
MasterRahl:
angry

People's marriages are crashing up and down. A week or two ago, it was Rudeboy Okoye, now it's Tubaba. Meanwhile, Bubu has been married to Aisha for 32 solid years (1989 till date)

We're indeed living in interesting times undecided

Lol

Same Aisha ran away to dubai for many months before returning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by wany(f): 5:28am On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

So this is all you can say now? Na like this life be o. Once wahala set, people go change mouth.

You Toks2008 was all around Nairaland, using Annie as a case study of a virtuous woman who won by clinching a community penis. You said other women should learn from her as Tuface has finally calmed down.

Has Tuface calmed down now?

Once a community penis, always a community penis. They only come home when they are broke and sick, just like the prodigal son.

Annie please don’t ruin our Celebrity Love Story o. You have been used as an example of a virtuous woman for years. No come spoil am now. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Take that guy serious at your detriment, dude always talking thrash from both side of his mouth. undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by lexy2014: 5:28am On Sep 03, 2021
oldtruth:

Enough! Blamed the lady though. What is your own there? Cho cho Cho... What did you know about their family?

Seems u no alot about their family. Oya tell us what u no
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by udemzyudex(m): 5:29am On Sep 03, 2021
Mraphel:

Tuface hasn't done what's contrary to any law in Nigeria. Our grandfathers had multiple wives and baby mamas yet they were responsible.

Annie and d other babymamas won't have stayed with tuface if not for his money that's the bigger truth. She has to respect other baby mamas.

Is he legally married to his baby mama's or Annie?

Tuface should set a boundary and respect his wife.

8 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by HMarshal(m): 5:29am On Sep 03, 2021
McGg:
For Annie to have come out publicly... Innocent must have done much... She's really pained

Smh,typical human,always judging without thinking it deep.uld prolly marry a baby father/ mama with many kids,& expect him/her not to make time to visit the kid & intentionally or not sleep over there or ignite somekinda feeling fuse.

I do not support any of them,but the fault is Annie's from start.why fucking marry a celebrity with many baby mamas Wtf was she thinking? Love Well love is patient & enduring too,since she decided to be blinded by it,it's time to consider being very enduring & extremely patient too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by sabreal: 5:33am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Enyimbamercedes: 5:33am On Sep 03, 2021
Tuface wey all the baba mamas dey manage, na you go marry am as African queen that you are na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:37am On Sep 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Wait. No. Sorry, is it me you're quoting? To respond this to?? Aside, what happened to your resolve to not mention me on NL ever again? undecided If you don forget, I dey remind you now. Watin dey draw this kind comment of yours to my comment? I no get. Dey your dey o, plix. Because if I bring my 'stronghead' self come now, na you go dey call me names.

Mtcheeeeewwwwwwwwww.
C'mon gettaout from hia, if you get strong head go head butt cement angry

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by freemi(m): 5:39am On Sep 03, 2021
oldtruth:

lols
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by seunmsg(m): 5:42am On Sep 03, 2021
So Tubaba still dey knack pero something? I thought she got married sometime ago. Nawa o. Things dey happen o
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Tyriq: 5:42am On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Hmmm. I don’t want anything to happen to MJ. I kinda like her, though I don’t like her acting.

Annie isn’t innocent in all of this either. She doesn’t come off as a clueless or lovestruck young lady to me. She should better accept Pero as her co-wife. 3 kids is a lot.
Very sensible..a man cannot fully bond with his children without having an intimate relationship with their mother.. i mean the kids love for 2baba will be whole only wen their mama is happy with him..3kids

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Judolisco(m): 5:45am On Sep 03, 2021
There is absolutely nothing wrong in spending time with your kids and their mum it's called parenting... But Sha I don't know what u guys were expecting from a 2faced nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by sylve11: 5:45am On Sep 03, 2021
I hope things get better with their union.

I wish them well... cool

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by West2019(m): 5:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Dre183(m): 5:52am On Sep 03, 2021
This is what you get when you're married to a man like "Solomon" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Wcole(m): 5:52am On Sep 03, 2021
I went thru' Annie's IG page, I can't find those write ups there. Where did that man get all of these from? Abi na me no check am well?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by anambraamaka: 5:57am On Sep 03, 2021
She is really the quiet type sad
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by oluwaahmed: 6:01am On Sep 03, 2021
DCatt:
Hehehe! You think Pero is stupidd like Sumbo! She has 3 kids for Tuface and you expect her to go and marry another man? Whether you like it or not you have signed to share Tuface with her when you married him and the rest is story. Pero should hurry up and pop baby number 4 while you rant across the world. The earlier you get it that Pero is your co-wife, the peaceful your life will be. Just because you have it written on a paper does not mean he's all yours, you are all paying the price for trying to be the one he ends up with. Juju can only carry you there, e no fit keep you.

My brother women can act very strange at times. Person wey born 3 children for tuface, Annie suppose know say na unofficial wife be that b4 she go marry am. She suppose don accept who 2face be by now. Even if 2face no sleep for her house she go still Bleep 2face anytime when she want. Shey out of those 3 children, 2 na twins?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Sanchez01: 6:03am On Sep 03, 2021
cococandy:
She’s bent over backwards for him and yet these people will still blame her if anything goes wrong.
Smh.
I hope she looks out for her own best interest.
Let's face it, 2baba has always been a loose individual. All of his children came before marrying Annie and during their casual relationship phase, not just with her but also with Sumbo and Pero simultaneously. ANYONE who knows he/she is with a loose individual and chooses to remain is responsible for whatever happens to them.

Some single men prior marriage cheat after getting married, let alone a man who gracefully started the baby mama craze amongst Nigerian celebrities. The signs were there from the beginning.

Calling out someone as 2Baba is pointless. He didn't just start this. She fought tooth and nail to be with him despite the clear signs. What was she expecting from someone like that? That he changes and not do those things anymore because they are now together? Weren't they together when the other women contributed their children quota?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Raalsalghul: 6:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Leaforever:

You are so wrong. He was dating these women all around the same time.
But sumbo was the 1st one living with Tuface and his mom, dt was when she had his first child. She said in an interview, when they were having issues tuface mum told her not to leave, say make she siddon for her 'husband' house. They broke up when sumbo was pregnant for the 2nd and tuface impregnated Pero in the US, then impregnated Annie.

So he wasn't exclusively dating anyone of them. After sumbo left d picture, Annie and Pero were in a competition. Pero had her second child.
And Pero was pregnant for the 3rd child when tuface and Annie walked the aisle in dubai. Does dt sound like a man dt was sooo in love? How could he have gotten another woman pregnant while engaged to Annie?
It was a scandal please, no matter how much some people wanted to paint a lovey-dovey picture.

She still forgave him & got married so she should just accept Pero as her 2nd wife & rest. Pero has 2 sons and a daughter for him.
She has bn very insecure abt dt rltshp and didn't allow him travel to the US for years to see those kids cos she knows him and Pero must knack. If she tire make she divorce. She knew what she signed up for.

Better to cry in a mansion than in a boy's quarters.

Not making excuses for Tubaba, but Annie is being a little bit naive here.

The woman has three kids: not one or two, but three. It's fucking impossible to severe such ties.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Neddstark: 6:09am On Sep 03, 2021
You think say with marriage, you can have tuface all to yourself? That nigga is too big for just one woman

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Sanchez01: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Better to cry in a mansion than in a boy's quarters.

Not making excuses for Tubaba, but Annie is being a little bit naive here.

The woman had three kids: not one or two, but three. It's fucking impossible to severe such ties.
Well, it is possible. Severing ties has nothing to do with the number of kids. The question is, what circumstances led to their staying apart? Annie's marriage to 2Baba! They never parted on a bad note, he never fought Sumbo and Pero. So long he considers them to be good women, there will always be a place for him to go back to. Always.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by mrsteel: 6:12am On Sep 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You guys are really mean. The man sleeping around and making babies like it's nobody's business despite having a wife who has been there for him from the onset does not have issues but the woman who is fed up has issues, right? Why don't we like telling ourselves the truth as men? What kind of society are creating for children with all this "whatever a man does is right" attitude?
U are the mean one here!
Was she expecting tuface to shut out his kids with other baby mamas? Often times we see women creating thread on nairaland how they intend for their new husband to adopt their kids from their ex husband, so why would annie's case be different when she already knew tuface had different kids with different baby mamas even before their wedding? By marrying tuface she accepted to tolerate other kids of his baby mamas, because there is no way tuface can shut them out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Lazenby007(m): 6:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Naso e dey start! Next news will be: Annie Idibia files for divorce.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by pocohantas(f): 6:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Sanchez01:

Well, it is possible. Severing ties has nothing to do with the number of kids. The question is, what circumstances led to their staying apart? Annie's marriage to 2Baba! They never parted on a bad note, he never fought Sumbo and Pero. So long he considers them to be good women, there will always be a place for him to go back to. Always.

Very true! If she was an ex-wife, it would be better because the parting would be filled with pains and betrayal. As long as he considers all of them to be good women, their toto and prick must collide.

I also think the kids come into play. Pero is still very single for a reason. If a woman wants to move on, she would move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.