Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

"It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno (29633 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Are The Kids Good Enough Reason To Endure & Stay An Abusive Marriage? / Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Habib101: 6:35am On Sep 05, 2021
2 of u should do d raising, sometimes u can do cooking but not a job, and cleaning is not a job too, maybe when u want to sit on d chair and theirs little dirt u can dust it off and sit, but definitely not a job also.
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Cyzzy2000: 7:22am On Sep 05, 2021
It's simply common sense to know that when ur man is off to hunt, the house should be in order. This is well understood by the ancients.
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by RPG2020(m): 7:31am On Sep 05, 2021
Goldbw122:
This man need to gets his brain checked at least common sense should tell him that "This is a woman's job" why is he saying other wise.

Not a woman's job

Men came to suffer while women came to feel the pain
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by vislabraye(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2021
Pierocash:
Reno is becoming mentally imbalanced like Daddy Freeze. Today he is coherent, tomorrow he begins to sound incoherent.

God's work for Adam was social,not domestic. He said God placed the man in the garden of Eden to till it.

That garden represents office and not house work,the garden was God's business empire handed over to man to manage and eat from there.

There was no kids then,so how could raising kids be man's responsibility when it is the woman that has the breast and the milk. Is Reno not confused?

Short and simple.
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by captainspear(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2021
I beg one thing de hungry me to know, who de give this guy expired weed when I dey so sure say him dey capable of buying the real thing?
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Tundex911: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Some people man of God...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by caandi: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2021
This is an eye opener! Na man you be Reno
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
So we have be playing men's role all these years.

Modified.

Comments here further prove that men are always scared of responsibilities.

You bi ode..... Na big one ooooooo
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by newdawn2017(f): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
temitope27:
This guy na psycho
how is that so please. U ve nothing to say u nephilim! undecided
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by newdawn2017(f): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
JovialJune:

Where is the correlation? Is using a phone a responbility for men?
but u re moving mad na, why not?
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by newdawn2017(f): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Hope he is ready for all the bashing that will accompany this post. Majority of the egostic Nigerian men will not like this. They will insult him and call him a weak man/simp.
true dear. But d truth is d truth

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:41am On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Exactly.The first line on your signature cracked me up lol.
Make e no be like say person no warn them ni o.
I no get body for wahala. grin grin grin grin grin grin Before I go hear 'you're the only sugar in my tea' while wives and pikins dey house.

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by temitope27(m): 6:24am On Sep 06, 2021
newdawn2017:
how is that so please. U ve nothing to say u nephilim! undecided
vagina, am not talking to you
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by 77up(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
What has perversion got to do with my comment,it means you are a pervert and your thoughts are very dirty
respond to the question asked...
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by newdawn2017(f): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
temitope27:
vagina, am not talking to you
Yes anunaki, I ve one. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... / How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.