Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

"It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno (29587 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Are The Kids Good Enough Reason To Endure & Stay An Abusive Marriage? / Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

Does raising kids entails just breast milk? We are actually suppose to give birth, breast feed, and leave the rest for una, no where does it say women's responsibility is this and that, we are suppose to help when we feel like that's all, or is there a bible passage that's says, women's responsibility is to cook, clean, wash bla bla bla etc? That is working with our hands, we are not suppose to work with our hands or be assigned a duty.
Your Mumu is Guinness world record bound, so you'll just sit your big yansh on the sofa and be watching Telenova and leave all the dirty dishes for your husband to do whenever he comes back from work?

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
What a foolish man.

Such a simple Bible verse, he still failed to comprehend it.

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

So who is to wash plate? Where in the bible does it say women should wash plate?
I wish my hands were long enough to throw you better slap at the other side.

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by DLSReigns: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Because common sense is not common
Goldbw122:
This man need to gets his brain checked at least common sense should tell him that "This is a woman's job" why is he saying other wise.

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
Rest abeg, Mr omokry

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by ekevwe(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
saphiere:
Former presidential aide to Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri as reminded men their work as men, WonderTV Media learnt.

Reno in his recent post advises men to take back their roles which they were commanded by God to play as failure to do so shows a disobedience to the direct command from God.
His post says;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTXuwy0jq21/?utm_medium=copy_link

This wan go just open mouth woooooooow

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

No, you are not suppose to delegate, we are suppose to chip in help whenever we feel like, as in you men should politely ask for help, and we will decide whether to offer help or not, at our own discretion.
hey, watch your back miss

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

A house help doesnt have a responsibility, he/she is to assist where necessary,

You men are to do the house chores, we are to help where needed, whenever we like.
No problem, since this is how you want it. Wish your husband would get the service of a pretty female house help with big backside to do the cooking and house chores while you keep on watching your African magic and telenovas let's see how it will end.

3 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by NoToPile: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Loool

Even to provide lots of men on NL are running from providing from their family with different explanations blablabla.

2 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Tomilola360: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
The way Reno and FFK have been talking these days grin grin grin

Their staunch followers have been in deep thoughts
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Hope he is ready for all the bashing that will accompany this post. Majority of the egostic Nigerian men will not like this. They will insult him and call him a weak man/simp.
Mumu, you can sit all day clutching your phone while you leave your husband to do the dirty dishes at home.

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Frales6(f): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
You are free to interpret the Bible the way you understand it...but what works for you may not work for someone else. Most things are easier said than done. So do the one you feel is good and allow others live their lives...no dey do busy-body online.
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by smiliyB(f): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pierocash:
Reno is becoming mentally imbalanced like Daddy Freeze. Today he is coherent, tomorrow he begins to sound incoherent.

God's work for Adam was social,not domestic. He said God placed the man in the garden of Eden to till it.

That garden represents office and not house work,the garden was God's business empire handed over to man to manage and eat from there.

There was no kids then,so how could raising kids be man's responsibility when it is the woman that has the breast and the milk. Is Reno not confused?
Is the garden not his home too cheesy cheesy You guys want to fight your fellow man because of ordinary domestic responsibility undecided...odi mma grin

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

No where in the bible is the man called "boss".
You're right Jare! Meaning that you're the head of your home while your husband is the houseboy.
Lobatan, It's finished! This one has successfully turned his husband into a "Boy Boy".

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Babaj145(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

No where in the bible is the man called "boss".

U nr know anything.. rest

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by etrange: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
saphiere:
Former presidential aide to Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri as reminded men their work as men, WonderTV Media learnt.

Reno in his recent post advises men to take back their roles which they were commanded by God to play as failure to do so shows a disobedience to the direct command from God.
His post says;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTXuwy0jq21/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hahaha... when he speaks "against" women, NL boys will be like "Reno spitting the truth!" but today, they're calling for his brain to be checked. I've seen a lot of hypocrisy in this life but that of NL boys is just mind blowing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

Being "the head" and "a boss" are two different things.
hey! Watch your back again....this time caaaareeefuuuulllyyy...

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

You're right Jare! Meaning that you're the head of your home while your husband is the houseboy.
Lobatan, It's finished! This one has successfully turned his husband into a "Boy Boy".
That lady is a troll..

2 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by smiliyB(f): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

No problem, since this is how you want it. Wish your husband would get the service of a pretty female house help with big backside to do the cooking and house chores while you keep on watching your African magic and telenovas let's see how it will end.
It doesn't matter, you guys should just obey God's commandment simple. Meanwhile, employ a male house help not female. Remember men are instructed to do the job in the garden not female : wink cheesy cheesy cheesy Reno will cause men swear for him today... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by smiliyB(f): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
etrange:

Hahaha... when he speaks "against" women, NL boys will be like "Reno spitting the truth!" but today, they're calling for his brain to be checked. I've seen a lot of hypocrisy in this life but that of NL boys is just mind blowing.
Exactly! No mind them... it's so funny to read grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

So who is to wash plate? Where in the bible does it say women should wash plate?

One of the curses that Eve got was that she would be ruled over by her husband. Adam's curse was that he would till the earth. It is common sense that the traditional gender role began from there.

Men provided, and women served under the authority of men.

3 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Truvelisback(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Oga Reno, even dough u be my G, i no agree with u 4 dis one.
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Goldbw122(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Angelfrost:

Truth be told...

The old man needs a job! A real job!

At some point, anyone smart enough and close to him will have to tell him this truth.
Yeah

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Trentee4eva: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

You men are to do the house chores, we are to help where needed, whenever we like.
Give me one good reason, why a man should marry you? Liabilities like you don't stay long in marriage if you mistakenly get married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
saphiere:
So we have be playing men's role all these years.

Modified.

Comments here further prove that men are always scared of responsibilities.

So responsibilities imply only domestic tasks?

Anyway we know that many girls are scared of making their own money. They leech on men, including even married men, to survive.

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
smiliyB:
It doesn't matter, you guys should just obey God's commandment simple. Meanwhile, employ a male house help not female. Remember men are instructed to do the job in the garden not female : wink cheesy cheesy cheesy Reno will cause men swear for him today... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Since you say your role in the family is just a helper who only sits and watch telenovela, no problem.....i will get the services of a female house help with a very big backside to come and do the chores and cooking for me. You can also pay a visit to your friends on a daily while leaving the female housemaid at home with me, no problem.

2 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

That was not what that Bible verse meant. Reno goofed. I overestimated his understanding of the Bible. Now, I see that in his desperation for limelight, he would make a post without careful perusal and understanding.

2 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Hassanmaye(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Goldbw122:
This man need to gets his brain checked at least common sense should tell him that "This is a woman's job" why is he saying other wise.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by smiliyB(f): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Since you say your role in the family is just a helper who only sits and watch telenovela, no problem.....i will get the services of a female house help with a very big backside to come and do the chores and cooking for me. You can also pay a visit to your friends on a daily while leaving the female housemaid at home with me, no problem.
Please don't stress my gender undecided undecided find a male house help to assist you tongue we no come this world to suffer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Goldbw122(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hassanmaye:
Hahahhahahaha
Wetin they make you laugh lol
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
smiliyB:
Please don't stress my gender undecided undecided find a male house help to assist you tongue we no come this world to suffer grin grin grin
It's my money, my decision.
As the head of the family I call the shot!
Female housemate or............
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by akinwun(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
I have been reading stuff from this man that makes me respect him, though i have never passed a comment on any of his religious and social-political postions. In recent times, i have begun to look beyond his arguments and focused on his health body, soul and spirit ,ever since his write-up where he compared terrorist killing with the past barbaric killings of the Roman Catholic Church. And with this on man-woman responsibility, i have seen clearly he has become mentally sick, in a bid to present himself as one with more intelligence over others, and also to remain socially and politically relevance.
When it comes to the role of women, the bible rightly recommended one in the book of proverbs 31, she is called a virtuous woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.