Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

"It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno (29625 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Are The Kids Good Enough Reason To Endure & Stay An Abusive Marriage? / Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Jerryherd: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

Abi na, with my ever present hubby and 3 kids cheesy

This una stale talk go make una kill yourselves one day wink

What are the responsibility of a "House HELPER" since Reno claimed Eve is Adam's designated house help, aka Steward...

So who should do the house chores?? The house help Eve or Adam the original owner of the House and the earth

4 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by IJOBA11: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

Abi na, with my ever present hubby and 3 kids cheesy

This una stale talk go make una kill yourselves one day wink
AND YOU WILL STILL COME HERE TO DECEIVE THE CHEWING GUM FEMALE KIDS THAT FUTURE IS FEMAIL.

YOU NOR EVEN DEY PRACTICE WETIN YOU DEY PREACHgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by JovialJune(f): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2021
jumpandpas:

Where in the Bible does it say you should use phone?

Where is the correlation? Is using a phone a responbility for men?

5 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by JovialJune(f): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

What are the responsibility of a "House HELPER" since Reno claimed Eve is Adam's designated house help, aka Steward...

So who should do the house chores?? The house help Eve or Adam the original owner of the House and the earth

A house help doesnt have a responsibility, he/she is to assist where necessary,

You men are to do the house chores, we are to help where needed, whenever we like.

4 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by JovialJune(f): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2021
IJOBA11:
AND YOU WILL STILL COME HERE TO DECEIVE THE CHEWING GUM FEMALE KIDS THAT FUTURE IS FEMAIL.

YOU NOR EVEN DEY PRACTICE WETIN YOU DEY PREACHgrin

Am I suppose to say the future is mail?

Countries wey una dey control/lead e.g Nigeria, has it not been destroyed with you guy ineptitude?

6 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by IJOBA11: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

Am I suppose to say the future is mail?

Countries wey una dey control/lead e.g Nigeria, has it not been destroyed with you guy ineptitude?
MAYBE WE SHOULD CALL PATRICIA ETTEH TO COME AND REDEEM THE COUNTRY’S IMAGE FROM BINHARI? WHATCHA SAY
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by jumpandpas(m): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

Where is the correlation? Is using a phone a responbility for men?
Your question is irrelevant. You want to know where Bible told women to be washing plates but can you show where it said men should be washing plates?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by JovialJune(f): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2021
jumpandpas:

Your question is irrelevant. You want to know where Bible told women to be washing plates but can you show where it said men should be washing plates?

The bible said men will work with their hands, no where does it say women would work with their hands, the bible specifically said we are helpers, to assist, no assigned responsibility.

5 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by JovialJune(f): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2021
IJOBA11:
MAYBE WE SHOULD CALL PATRICIA ETTEH TO COME AND REDEEM THE COUNTRY’S IMAGE FROM BINHARI? WHATCHA SAY

I say we call Okonjo Iweala, or Amina Mohammed to redeem the country's image from Binhari,

Whatcha say

2 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by IJOBA11: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

I say we call Okonjo Iweala, or Amina Mohammed to redeem the country's image from Binhari,

Whatcha say
IS PATRICIA ETTEH NOLONGER FEMAILgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by JovialJune(f): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2021
IJOBA11:
IS PATRICIA ETTEH NOLONGER FEMAILgrin

You want to compare one female to you men's multiple back to back fvckups since the 1960s

5 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by jumpandpas(m): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

The bible said men will work with their hands, no where does it say women would work with their hands, the bible specifically said we are helpers, to assist, no assigned responsibility.

Maybe if men works with their hands, women will help with their ToTo.

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by IJOBA11: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

You want to compare one female to you men's multiple back to back fvckups since the 1960s
I QUITE UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING BUT YOU SHOULD EQUALLY KNOW THAT THESE WOMEN YOU MENTIONED ARE CURRENTLY ENGAGED WITH THE UNITED NATIONS.

SO THE BEST OPTION ON THE TABLE NOW IS PATRICIA ETTEH, THE FORMER HOUSE SPEAKER.

MEANWHILE I HEARD THAT MARRIED WOMAN TEGA IS MAKING ALL THE FUTURE IS FEMAIL CREW PROUD IN THE ONGOING BIG SISTER NIGERIA (SHINE YA EYES) cool

2 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by JovialJune(f): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2021
jumpandpas:

Maybe if men works with their hands, women will help with their ToTo.

Women like your mother right?

And I thought this one was sensible.

3 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by JovialJune(f): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2021
IJOBA11:
I QUITE UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING BUT YOU SHOULD EQUALLY KNOW THAT THESE WOMEN YOU MENTIONED ARE CURRENTLY ENGAGED WITH THE UNITED NATIONS.

SO THE BEST OPTION ON THE TABLE NOW IS PATRICIA ETTEH, THE FORMER HOUSE SPEAKER.

MEANWHILE I HEARD THAT MARRIED WOMAN TEGA IS MAKING ALL THE FUTURE IS FEMAIL CREW PROUD IN THE ONGOING BIG SISTER NIGERIA (SHINE YA EYES) cool

Why is Patricia the only option when we can call Amina Mohammed and Okojo Iweala to serve their country, or are they too big for the country or for you men? Feeling intimidated already?

As for Tega, I heard that her husband cheated on her in their matrimonial home, if the husband can go on IG to cry and justify what she did just to get sympathy votes, am I suppose to say the future is mail?

5 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by RightToReject(m): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

First time this one typed sensibly without stressing his brain and our eyes with unnecessary English cheesy

If I e-wozz now, it'll be as if I de delight in wozzing little people. By the way, no go misinterpret Reno's posits, and go begin tell your oga at the top that he should become your slave; else, you'll chop hot wozz.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2021
IJOBA11:
IF YOU ARR TIRED OF YOUR HUSBAND HOUSE, NOR COOK DINNER FOR AM TODAY IYAEBE
I'm not married
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by socialmediaman: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

No, you are not suppose to delegate, we are suppose to chip in help whenever we feel like, as in you men should politely ask for help, and we will decide whether to offer help or not, at our own discretion.

Is that what being submissive means to you? The same Bible demanded submission so if your boss asks for help, you help him, you don’t say no to your boss

2 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hope he is ready for all the bashing that will accompany this post. Majority of the egostic Nigerian men will not like this. They will insult him and call him a weak man/simp.

6 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by efficiencie(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
saphiere:
Former presidential aide to Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri as reminded men their work as men, WonderTV Media learnt.

Reno in his recent post advises men to take back their roles which they were commanded by God to play as failure to do so shows a disobedience to the direct command from God.
His post says;

lalasticlala

As wise as he tries to sound he did not define exactly what work GOD told Adam to do and how Eve is to help the man...If men do all the work he just so wisely stated then which help will Eve render? What is Eve going to do if Adam does all the work? Many a time when some people try to be wise they end up attempting to be wiser than GOD Himself!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by jumpandpas(m): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

Women like your mother right?

And I thought this one was sensible.

I will forgive you because l know that your parents are lunatics, given birth to another lunatic like you is expected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by bukatyne(f): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
socialmediaman:
Following his line of argument, as head of the house, you can as well delegate the task of cooking to the woman so she can help out with that

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

This is actually funny.

There is no system without a workaround abi?

cheesy
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by bukatyne(f): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
RightToReject:
He's right. I've always marveled at the erroneous interpretation and application of leadership by most men. Leadership is a call to serve, not a call to be served or to be an oppressor - a true leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. Of course, serving doesn't equate to servility; being a helper doesn't confer the right to oppress, and wearing the woman tag doesn't automatically qualify every woman the privilege to enjoy the service of a man.

In summary, most people from both genders have fundamental problems.

All parts in bold:

Absolutely on point!

Especially at 'a true leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows (others) the way'.

Just perfect.

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by descarado: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
bukatyne:

All parts in bold:

Absolutely on point!
I know u will support this tongue
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by JovialJune(f): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
socialmediaman:

Is that what being submissive means to you? The same Bible demanded submission so if your boss asks for help, you help him, you don’t say no to your boss

And they had to bring in submission,

If your boss is a woman, and she asks for help, you don't say no to your boss.

4 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by bukatyne(f): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
descarado:

I know u will support this tongue

cheesy

It is true na.

I just read one crazy story about a woman her husband's mistress wants to kill.
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by JovialJune(f): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
[s]
jumpandpas:

I will forgive you because l know that your parents are lunatics, given birth to another lunatic like you is expected.
[/s]

I also forgive you cos your mother refused to train you well, seeing as you forgot your mother and the one before her are women, which made you sum all women as one who'd use their Toto when your mother is one, next time, try to think straight before commenting stupidly.

5 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by JovialJune(f): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
jumpandpas:

My mother na Ashawo, CONTINUE.

Fixed.

3 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by jumpandpas(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

I Fixed long nail in my father's dick

Stop fucking your father.

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by socialmediaman: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

And they had to bring in submission,

If your boss is a woman, and she asks for help, you don't say no to your boss.

In the office yes you don't say no to a boss whether man or woman. In the home, the man is the boss, it's very clear in the bible.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? / And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... / The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.