Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,093 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

"It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno (29637 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Are The Kids Good Enough Reason To Endure & Stay An Abusive Marriage? / Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Ashirioluwa: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mr. Clown
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Redpillers will not like this lol
Lol, they certainly won't!!!
When it doesn't favour them they open the book of lamentations. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Hassanmaye(m): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Goldbw122:
Wetin they make you laugh lol
I never thought Reno was a simp

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by JovialJune(f): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Trentee4eva:

Give me one good reason, why a man should marry you? Liabilities like you don't stay long in marriage even if you mistakenly get married.

Come and push me out of my marital home na, as per a faceless moniker that thinks he's something of worth.

2 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by JovialJune(f): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
NEWJOE:
hey! Watch your back again....this time caaaareeefuuuulllyyy...

Tan wayray? Who ate your biscuits? Buzz off if you have nothing meaningful to type.

2 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Hassanmaye(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
[quote author=Illuminatiship post=105476663]Reno when him wife dey beat (ode)[/quote
Hahahhahahaha
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Hassanmaye(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Redpillers will not like this lol
Lol
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Babaj145(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
akinwun:
I have been reading stuff from this man that makes me respect him, though i have never passed a comment on any of his religious and social-political postions. In recent times, i have begun to look beyond his arguments and focused on his health body, soul and spirit ,ever since his write-up where he compared terrorist killing with the past barbaric killings of the Roman Catholic Church. And with this on man-woman responsibility, i have seen clearly he has become mentally sick, in a bid to present himself as one with more intelligence over others, and also to remain socially and politically relevance.
When it comes to the role of women, the bible rightly recommended one in the book of proverbs 31, she is called a virtuous woman.

Thumbs up bro,.everything is there in the same bible he quoted for him to read and understand, but unfortunately he married a slay queen who has successfully used sex to destroy his reasoning..now man does not know anything again grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Hassanmaye(m): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:
Sweet thread grin see them above crying cos Reno said the truth cheesy when he was mostly castigating women, he was the darling of nl boys, the best thing after fried rice grin
Mtswww
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by CXLVII: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Amadioha strike Reno wherever he is!

In which religion, or tribe has this been validated!

I wish God will give me the grave to meet this Reno someday. I owe him a hot slap, and will proceed to the police station to report myself.
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Hassanmaye(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

So who is to wash plate? Where in the bible does it say women should wash plate?
A man provide a woman does the house work simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by JovialJune(f): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
NEWJOE:
hey, watch your back miss

I hope you're okay in the head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by trevorhorace(m): 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please mind who you listen to. The fact that they are popular doesn't make them right automatically.
From time immemorial it has been the nature of men to hunt. This includes providing and protecting. Men tend to sheep, till the ground to farm, create vineyards, hunt and kill predators, go to war, rule and govern, because it's in their make and structure. The strength they have and their ability to be more logical than emotional.
Women are built with doses of emotions. That's why they are more of home builders because they can create a balanced atmosphere in the home. They are available to fulfill the guidance and emotional need of the man and the kids. Because the man can be very helpless in that regard. The responsibility men carry already weigh them down.
Men can help voluntarily occasionally when they aren't at their place of assignment but do not now mistake it to be their duty or get the idea that he must always be found in such positions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

Tan wayray? Who ate your biscuits? Buzz off if you have nothing meaningful to type.
OK.
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tell them!
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
saphiere:
Former presidential aide to Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri as reminded men their work as men, WonderTV Media learnt.

Reno in his recent post advises men to take back their roles which they were commanded by God to play as failure to do so shows a disobedience to the direct command from God.
His post says;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTXuwy0jq21/?utm_medium=copy_link
Taking care of the home should be for the both parties (male and female) depending on who is less busy or who has strength to carry out whatever chore there is to be carried out . You don't expect an ill wife or husband to carry out house chores .
Religious junkies and their quotes .
They have started again .

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Ikpongiton: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Uncle Reno ,I am not in this with you.If your wife has succeeded in enslaving and turned you into a house husband, just carry your cross alone and stop talking like a woman wrapper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Trentee4eva: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

Come and push me out of my marital home na, as per a faceless moniker that thinks he's something of worth.
Lol, I guess your husband is doing everything at home as Reno posited

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by gazza07(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Uncle Reno must be the wisest man on earth, and ever, even wiser than king Solomon goin by his posts. Man knows everything and all things and his words are final. Typical "i too know"

2 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Trentee4eva: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
gazza07:
Uncle Reno must be the wisest man on earth, and ever, even wiser than king Solomon goin by his posts. Man knows everything and all things and his words are final. Typical "i too know"
Lol, the same Reno said that a man’s money is the family's money and the woman's money is her personal money yet the man will still have to do everything at home as responsibilities. Let's get this straight. According to Reno, the woman is only needed for reproduction.

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by uthlaw: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

Does raising kids entails just breast milk? We are actually suppose to give birth, breast feed, and leave the rest for una, no where does it say women's responsibility is this and that, we are suppose to help when we feel like that's all, or is there a bible passage that's says, women's responsibility is to cook, clean, wash bla bla bla etc? That is working with our hands, we are not suppose to work with our hands or be assigned a duty.
for ur mind now,men came to world to serve women..... going for baby mama will the options for 90% of men,then Bleep anything fuckable!

2 Likes

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by begoniaa: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Popesuccess:
He backed his point with Scriptures. You can call me to help You to a job and want to leave it to me.
No mind them. cheesy Legelege patriarchs everywhere. Only patriarchs when it comes to throwing their weights around...
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Shegz4god(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Eran...you don eat efo.. nah you give birth to the pikin?nah you carry am for belle for 9months y don't you. Breastfeed the child too.. and let your wife go out with the child..
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Bekind123: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

What are the responsibility of a "House HELPER" since Reno claimed Eve is Adam's designated house help, aka Steward...

So who should do the house chores?? The house help Eve or Adam the original owner of the House and the earth
house help kwa? Women are help "mate".
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by BLING4BLING: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
Goldbw122:
This man need to gets his brain checked at least common sense should tell him that "This is a woman's job" why is he saying other wise.

E dey obvious say dem don wash for to drink

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Lightorder: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pierocash:
Reno is becoming mentally imbalanced like Daddy Freeze. Today he is coherent, tomorrow he begins to sound incoherent.

God's work for Adam was social,not domestic. He said God placed the man in the garden of Eden to till it.

That garden represents office and not house work,the garden was God's business empire handed over to man to manage and eat from there.

There was no kids then,so how could raising kids be man's responsibility when it is the woman that has the breast and the milk. Is Reno not confused?
even my wife as exposed and learned as she is,knows that he is trying to please women and not saying the truth . Halleluya , I don’t even know how to cook

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by nathpope(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Goldbw122:
This man need to gets his brain checked at least common sense should tell him that "This is a woman's job" why is he saying other wise.

Na overdo dey worry am. U knw say when person too dey ovedo, he go begin think say sun nor yellow...say na combination of different white lights.
Whereas, common sense tells us the sun is yellow..

1 Like

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Okhuadams(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
saphiere:
Former presidential aide to Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri as reminded men their work as men, WonderTV Media learnt.

Reno in his recent post advises men to take back their roles which they were commanded by God to play as failure to do so shows a disobedience to the direct command from God.
His post says;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTXuwy0jq21/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bloody fool, I can only assist my wife but to make it my duty Mr man respect urself,
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Okhuadams(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nuelito:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Abeg talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women In STEM / My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.