Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

"It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno (29639 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Are The Kids Good Enough Reason To Endure & Stay An Abusive Marriage? / Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by JovialJune(f): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
RightToReject:

If I e-wozz now, it'll be as if I de delight in wozzing little people. By the way, no go misinterpret Reno's posits, and go begin tell your oga at the top that he should become your slave; else, you'll chop hot wozz.

See this one, na only online you get mouth, e-warrior.

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by JovialJune(f): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
socialmediaman:

In the office yes you don't say no to a boss whether man or woman. In the home, the man is the boss, it's very clear in the bible.

No where in the bible is the man called "boss".

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by socialmediaman: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

No where in the bible is the man called "boss".

1 Corinthians 11:3 KJV. But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Ephesians 5:23. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Pierocash(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
What has perversion got to do with my comment,it means you are a pervert and your thoughts are very dirty
Perverts are persons with twisted believe of established truth.

The truth is that women are the ones with the responsibility to raise homes not man,that is why the Bible says in the book of proverbs 14:1 ,that a wise woman builds her home,but the foolish ones pullet it down.

The home is inclusive the kids. Stop been twisted,because that makes you a pervert

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by descarado: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
bukatyne:

It is true na.

I just read one crazy story about a woman her husband's mistress wants to kill.
shocked shocked
And she is still in that house?
She missed this time, next time she won't and we will type rip.
Life goes on.
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by socialmediaman: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
bukatyne:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

This is actually funny.

There is no system without a workaround abi?

Yes o. we move lol grin grin grin
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by JovialJune(f): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
socialmediaman:

1 Corinthians 11:3 KJV. But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Ephesians 5:23. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Being "the head" and "a boss" are two different things.

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by begoniaa: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
socialmediaman:
Following his line of argument, as head of the house, you can as well delegate the task of cooking to the woman so she can help out with that

Duhhhh. You just repeated what he said in different words. grin Delegate and helper, what is the difference? Abi you feel say you don counter his logic so? Sha it is your job to cook. tongue Outsourcing is another thing entirely.

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by begoniaa: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Me ist present for the tears, nay; not to shed it, but to drink of it from the mailings red eyeballs, and so shall it flow. Awomen!
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by begoniaa: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
He's now sounding incoherent because this one doesn't suit your narrative abi?abeg park well

You getttttttt?

Reno wey dem do tag redpiller o. Them don baptize him as their member. Now they are disowning him because he no dey say watin them wan here.

When he is speaking to Hungry Nigerians Girls (HNGs), he's always sensible to them abi?

Funny lots. cheesy

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by socialmediaman: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:

Being "the head" and "a boss" are two different things.

I used that word "boss" hypothetically to make my point understood. Leader could also be used here. My point was clear from the initial post you quoted. A woman was asked to be a helper and also submissive, the bible did not mince words on that.

Anyway I think the issue is already being over-flogged. The points have been made I believe.

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by begoniaa: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
JovialJune:
Sweet thread grin see them above crying cos Reno said the truth cheesy when he was mostly castigating women, he was the darling of nl boys, the best thing after fried rice grin

You knowwww? See all of them forming unbothered and nonchalant and half-baked bible teachers and economic analysts ontop one small post. Yeye pipu.

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by socialmediaman: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
begoniaa:

Duhhhh. You just repeated what he said in different words. grin Delegate and helper, what is the difference? Abi you feel say you don counter his logic so? Sha it is your job to cook. tongue Outsourcing is another thing entirely.

We're just using his line of argument, I didn't say it was a superior argument lol. But you should check out these verses in the bible which describe the position of the man in the home (The last sentence of No 3 is interesting tongue )

Ephesians 5:23 KJV. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Ephesians 5:22-24 KJV. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by begoniaa: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

What are the responsibility of a "House HELPER" since Reno claimed Eve is Adam's designated house help, aka Steward...

So who should do the house chores?? The house help Eve or Adam the original owner of the House and the earth

'House helper', meaning the house helper is simply just to assist the 'duty doer' and owner of the home in working and doing chores. It is assistant rendering, not a duty. According to Reno and his logic here, all the work to be done is for men. Cooking, washing, cleaning, etc. And having a woman come help you do all these? You've shared the responsibility of the home equally then. grin

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Jerryherd: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
begoniaa:

'House helper', meaning the house helper is simply just to assist the 'duty doer' and owner of the home in working and doing chores. It is assistant rendering, not a duty. According to Reno and his logic here, all the work to be done is for men. Cooking, washing, cleaning, etc. And having a woman come help you do all these? You've shared the responsibility of the home equally then. grin

As the rightful ,legal and religious (according to Reno and scripture) owner of the house, and the Lord and master of the helper, I can as well in my capacity as the head, delegate the Help on every single domestic chores I feel like, I can even ask her for a massage, 5 star bottler service , bath me as long as it's all domestic help commanded in the holy books

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by begoniaa: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
socialmediaman:

We're just using his line of argument, I didn't say it was a superior argument lol. But you should check out these verses in the bible which describe the position of the man in the home (The last sentence of No 3 is interesting tongue )

Ephesians 5:23 KJV. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Ephesians 5:22-24 KJV. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.[/s]

Lmaoooooo. Ma fe jo pami, bobo. I no come here for all these stories. ISWIS, periodt: that is, you're echoing Reno's line of argument by mentioning that you can delegate cooking and cleaning to the woman as the sole worker head. C'est fini.

Delegated legislature no be the legislative arm of government, therefore, cooking and cooking, etc., is not the role of the woman; no, she is only to assist in carrying out such roles - which is Reno's point, contrary to the popular belief that a woman is meant to cook, bla bla bla.

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by begoniaa: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

As the rightful ,legal and religious (according to Reno and scripture) owner of the house, and the Lord and master of the helper, I can as well in my capacity as the head, delegate the Help on every single domestic chores I feel like, I can even ask her for a massage, 5 star bottler service , bath me as long as it's all domestic help commanded in the holy books

K. Response same as above. It is your job. The Yorubas will say, "ni se n te le," or something like that. One before the other. You agree sha IT IS YOUR JOB? grin If you like delegate. But if you totally shrink from YOUR duties, na you and God go get problem. Sin is everything that is not according to God's will, abi? grin Then by deviating or slacking off or totally doing zero work, because 'hEaD', you commit a sin before God. And since I'm the assister in this logic, I would not be at fault with God if I decided not to WORK, why? It's not my role. In the first place. Refusing to assist no go carry any penalty, why should it? Or even if it does, it won't be as grave as with you.

I can only assist when/because/as you're doing. That's the laid foundation. Shey you feel say na only una fit twist Bible?

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Jerryherd: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
begoniaa:

K. Response same as above. It is your job. The Yorubas will say, "ni se n te le," or something like that. One before the other. You agree sha IT IS YOUR JOB? grin If you like delegate. But if you totally shrink from YOUR duties, na you and God go get problem. Sin is everything that is not according to God's will, abi? grin Then by deviating or slacking off or totally doing zero work, because 'hEaD', you commit a sin before God. And since I'm the assister in this logic, I would not be at fault with God if I decided not to WORK, why? It's not my role. In the first place. Refusing to assist no go carry any penalty, why should it? Or even if it does, it won't be grave as with you.

I can only assist when/because/as you're doing. That's the laid foundation. Shey you feel say na only una fit twist Bible?

Now I yaf catch you using your own analysis...

God is the boss of us all, and he made MEN the heir to his Garden on earth

God knew Men would be men, boys would be boys and we need HELP or Helper

God created helper from our delicate rib bone ( a very painful surgery) according to our specifications

The man is the MANager that deligates which help he wants from his rib bone turned , woMAN , aka "HELPER"

The WORK contract between God and Man is exclusive to both of them, not subjected to the interference of Men's helper

So with this logic, men should form a Manist group just like Feminist, to demand more help from our women.. cos you are out ribs

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by begoniaa: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

Now I yaf catch you using your own analysis...

God is the boss of us all, and he made MEN the heir to his Garden on earth

God knew Men would be men, boys would be boys and we need HELP or Helper

God created helper from our delicate rib bone ( a very painful surgery) according to our specifications

The man is the MANager that deligates which help he wants from his rib bone turned , woMAN , aka "HELPER"

The WORK contract between God and Man is exclusive to both of them, not subjected to the interference of Men's helper

So with this logic, men should form a Manist group just like Feminist, to demand more help from our women.. cos you are out ribs

More stories. I don't have time for a theological systematic analysis whipped up from your ass, sorry. Bye.

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by begoniaa: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Anybody else here to cry? More criers? I have buckets and basins for use, please. Just whistle at me and I'll release one. cheesy My market go boom today, chai.

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by NaijaCover(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nawa o
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by shogsman(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
The bunch of this fools would be jobless if it wasn't for social media, this one practically lives all of his life on media

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by AutoChick4U(f): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
He's actually right. Those who understand this and also get a wife who wouldn't take it for granted will enjoy their marriages
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Michelle55: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
The men won't like this thread one bit cheesy

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by ramatintin(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
This Reno always de cap thrash
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Sleekfingers: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
Goldbw122:
This man need to gets his brain checked at least common sense should tell him that "This is a woman's job" why is he saying other wise.

So cooking and cleaning na women job abi?

Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Hotzone(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
Rubbish
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Goldbw122(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sleekfingers:

So cooking and cleaning na women job abi?

Yeah if the man can help, woman are the help/ assistance to a man.
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by osejie17(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hmm, oga it's not. the duties can be shared. and it also has to do with the understanding of both parties.
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by Bmaster(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
jumpandpas:

I don't know if you're more foolish than Freeze.
You lack proper understanding of the two verses you quoted.

Genesis 2:15 (KJV)
And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

Genesis 2:20 (KJV)
And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
you sef,...
You couldn't bring your logic to a comprehensive ending
Re: "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno by socialmediaman: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
begoniaa:

Lmaoooooo. Ma fe jo pami, bobo. I no come here for all these stories. ISWIS, periodt: that is, you're echoing Reno's line of argument by mentioning that you can delegate cooking and cleaning to the woman as the sole worker head. C'est fini.

Delegated legislature no be the legislative arm of government, therefore, cooking and cooking, etc., is not the role of the woman; no, she is only to assist in carrying out such roles - which is Reno's point, contrary to the popular belief that a woman is meant to cook, bla bla bla.

When a role is delegated to you, it becomes your responsibility. Reno quoted from the same bible i quoted and my point was very clear, so if you want to apply selective perception, no problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61