Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (65469 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by kunle75(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2021
wwwihy:

https://punchng.com/comedian-nedu-says-ex-wifes-alleged-infidelity-exposed-by-dna-test/

DNA result posted by Nedu on his instagram handle

I wish this new trend of paternity test could be reverse to some of our mothers and fathers in the days of old, shaiii wahala go dey oooo

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Bamzyriches451: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2021
You see the reason I want to remain single

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Rolings: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2021
Educationalserv:
please put southern ladies. We in the north still have decent ladies in there million and marry virgins
I agree, mostly southern ladies but that doesn't mean its not happening up north
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Educationalserv: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2021
Rolings:

I agree, mostly southern ladies but that doesn't mean its not happening up north
very rare. Virtue is important .If she not a virgin u can even request back your bride price. There is a reason why is called bride price

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by hahn(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

First yes igbo girls and love for money are 5 and 6, the promiscuous lifestyle means u have never traveled round in your entire life.
Come to the West here that's when u will truly understand the full meaning of promiscuous. Is only here that a girl will have 5 children with 3 different men, so what do u call that?

The dude feels infidelity is a tribal thing cheesy
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Harmattan123(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Come what may
I'm gonna do DNA.....
by the grace of God
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Lewisdinho(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2021
grin u be case i swear
Starz825:
Sometimes I feel like I'm not my dad's child...
No offense to my mum... grin
Sometimes that thought dey come my mind cheesy
What fuels that thought further is that people normally tell me I look Igbo and I'm Yoruba...some say it's like my mum played away match.... grin
Guy..the above doesn't even bother me one bit...na money I dey find... whether na my papa born me or not..he no concern me...

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Munzy14(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2021
fergie001:

Heart no be small?

As in ehn......She was cheating with her elder sister's husband and seeing Nedu.

She got pregnant, and Nedu (thinking the baby was his), had to get her officially married. She tied him down with it.

In 2019, because of her infidelity even with lesbian partners...Baba go do DNA. He only released it now to clear doubts.

A prostitute will sleep with you with a defined agreement for money.

This one is worse than a wh0re....She won't end well, you will see.
She is a lesbian too?

Uka agwula! Matter don finish...How do men blind themselves this much? Is it like he didn't see signs althrough the journey..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by ElValiente(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I never expected Chinedu to be out with this exposé so soon after her pity-hunting.

I don't blame him either for laying it plain on the table as lots of folks vilified him without caring to know the truth because by default, women are always considered the victim.

And it was out of respect for his privacy that I wrote this.

In summary,
Fear these vaginarians.

Badoo the Eagle has landed. How was your trip sir back home. Heard Taliban has took over everything there.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by solofresh(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2021
Zooposki:

That’s because men cannot get pregnant. It would have been worse if men could get pregnant. Just imagine the abortion stats, abandonment stats, etc.
You are such a Big FOOL
Just imagine what you typed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Educationalserv: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2021
Go to coded run and see the number of girl selling sex up and down like biscuits u will wonder how person one wan marry this group .an average girl in the south go do Bleep over 10 dicks before one simp put ring for her hand in no option .that why igbo guys go to the village to marry .But even the village girl now dey hoe locally with village boys and city returnee. There might still be some few sha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Yam legger girls from rising sun are promiscuous....chai

Avoid them

Bro, all Nigerian women are promiscuous. Morality has departed Nigeria horribly Nigeria in the past ten year.

To be fair, women are just 'catching up sha' and are now 'changing it' for Nigerian men who are, by a country mile, the most promiscuous in the world.

We are all responsible for the society we have so playing the blame game solves nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by solofresh(m): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
haaaaaaa
Why the haaaa?
Is he lying?
Some of you women are the most useless set of living thing in this life
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by emonis88: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2021
OceanEye:

I think little ones has to be the first priority in any given situation. He is expected to just be silent, then karma takes over
U r right, but she started playing dirty, she should have tot about the child too, but cus of her selfish self she wanted to play dirty, the guy only gave her, her own pill to swallow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by ojtech8291: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I never expected Chinedu to be out with this exposé so soon after her pity-hunting.

I don't blame him either for laying it plain on the table as lots of folks vilified him without caring to know the truth because by default, women are always considered the victim.

And it was out of respect for his privacy that I wrote this.

In summary,
Fear these vaginarians.
I hate person(s) supporting evil. Why did she got married but not joining "Ashawo"?
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2021
Munzy14:

She is a lesbian too?

Uka agwula! Matter don finish...How do men blind themselves this much? Is it like he didn't see signs althrough the journey..

Thats another thing. A lot of Nigerian women, more than most people can ever imagine, are bisexual these days.

Probably to do with how Nigerian women today are ready to sleep with anything and anyone.

Women even go to strip joints brazenly to handle and finger female strippers. Folks who don't appreciate how quickly and scarily Nigerians are becoming morally bankrupt must be totally blind to all going on around them.

The word "family" may be one most Nigerians will not know the meaning of in 50 years time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by neyoohhh: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2021
Where are those daft femoids.

BRATISLAVA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by RedEnergy: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2021
Omg, Oga Landlord, so your wife was dribbling you like Maradona shocked
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by luizpippo(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2021
klufs:

And how many children have men fraudulently brought home for the wife to take care of without the wife’s knowledge and consent. Keep shifting the goalpost.

How would the man do it?

Brings the baby home and tell the wife she was the mother?

Or the case of bringing a kid home and claiming the child is a relative of his?
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by neyoohhh: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2021
Oshigun:

Thats another thing. A lot of Nigerian women, more than most people can ever imagine, are bisexual these days.

Probably to do with how Nigerian women today are ready to sleep with anything and anyone.

Women even go to strip joints brazenly to handle and finger female strippers. Folks who don't appreciate how quickly and scsrily Nigerians are becoming morally bankrupt must be totally blind to all going on around them.

The word "family" may be one most Nigerians will not know the meaning of in 50 years time.

Correct.

They're literally sleeping with themselves on a large scale.

I keep telling folk's there's a problematic future ahead.

The Lesbo activity cuts across every social strat, it's insane.

But when we talk, it's the same simpletons that would tell us to be quiet.

On top of that, you have serious drug abuse.

The modern Nigerian woman is damaged.

Waiting for the stupid idiot that would say this is an exaggeration when there is evidence everywhere.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by emonis88: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Yam le
gger girls from rising sun are promiscuous....chai

Avoid them
E be like say one of those yam leggers no gree date u, u come dey dis them for Nairaland, no vex too much on top d rejection.lol!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by baralatie(m): 10:12am On Sep 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
She for just respect herself but then, d kids didnt ask for all these problems. Why sleep with another and pass off d responsibility to another.

As a Single mom, I tell you I got a cute baby girl first, if you OK with that, you be a friend. After all there are so many praying day and night to have one.
There is no problem with single moms the problem is passing a false statement that a man is the owner of a pregnancy when the truth is he is not the father of the pregnancy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2021
If I had this many skeletons in my closet, you'd never hear a word out of me. Beat me, cheat, don't pay the bills, you'd think I'm an angel from above! LOL! Imagine paternity fraud, affair with brother in-law, lesbianism, all from one person and you still loud and bring attention to yourself grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by airoport: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2021
seunmsg:

Wahala dey o shocked

Paternity fraud is now a big issue and anybody can be a victim. Every father out there should carry out DNA test on their kids if they can afford it. The set of mothers out there are simply not loyal and very dishonest. No go dey hustle to raise another man pikin o.
It was an issue before, folks accepted ALL children. Children were seen as a man's wealth. Women of the shekpeteri kind simply pushed their children on well to do men. My uncle is a victim. In his case no need for DNA test sef, no iota resemblance to him/ his children from the first wife, dna confirmed the truth. Bystanders knew! The fraud don té. They use it for pecuniary advantage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2021
Tloc:

I am guessing you are much DUMBER than these words you typed here. You are even SS and your ladies hold the FIDELITY gold medal. Ewu Gambia! cool cool cool

Kpele. If you don't know this about your women, then you are dumber!

There are 2 things Igbo women would always hold the gold medal for in Nigeria;

1. Cheating while married/giving goodbye sex to ex
2. Maltreatmet of house helps.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by baralatie(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2021
fergie001:

Heart no be small?

As in ehn......She was cheating with her elder sister's husband and seeing Nedu.

She got pregnant, and Nedu (thinking the baby was his), had to get her officially married. She tied him down with it.

In 2019, because of her infidelity even with lesbian partners...Baba go do DNA. He only released it now to clear doubts.

A prostitute will sleep with you with a defined agreement for money.

This one is worse than a wh0re....She won't end well, you will see.
Wow!
This is trouble o
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by fergie001: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2021
Munzy14:

She is a lesbian too?

Na "rove" cause am grin grin
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Munzy14(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2021
Oshigun:

Women even go to strip joints brazenly to handle and finger female strippers. Folks who don't appreciate how quickly and scsrily Nigerians are becoming morally bankrupt must be totally blind to all going on around them.

Word! Many women exploring themselves nowadays...It starts from secondary school...Especially boarding school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2021
JBoss25:
first of all you're a f00l for generalizing , Many Yoruba and Hausa's are promiscuous too, promiscuity isn't known to one tribe alone

There is no where you don't find promiscuous women and if you can read and understand, you would realise I didn't call all Igbo ladies promiscuous.

There are 2 things Igbo women would always hold the gold medal for in Nigeria;

1. Cheating while married/giving goodbye sex to ex
2. Maltreatmet of house helps.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by NwokeNnewi1977(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2021
fergie001:
Worse still.....the son belongs to her elder sister's husband whom she had an affair with.

Bad Worse Worst......this kind of people...

You follow dem live?
baralatie:

Wow!
This is trouble o
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by airoport: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2021
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....

The result of DNA killed Tunde Thomas.

Well, I still dey pity for Sunny my neighbour. His firstborn (a 2years old boy no resemble sunny at all, boy only carry mama face.)

I nor know whether make I voice my suspicion to Sunny as per my good neighbor or make i let sleeping DOG DNA lie
Bystanders dey always know.
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Munzy14(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2021
fergie001:

Na "rove" cause am grin grin

Rove nke a...cheesy

If one is dating a bi...And you are smart, you Will know.

You just have to shine your eye.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh / DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them / 'I'm A Top Class Prostitute' - Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.