Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (65437 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by VTJN(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Curious345:
If I want to fork 3 different married women everyday in this lagos, I easily can.

NA just to give them the hotel address'. And boom they are at the gate.. Even with wedding ring...

This life no balance..

Abeg where is the "magun"
Hmmm Naso dem dey rush you reach ni smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by descarado: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2021
klufs:

And how many children have men fraudulently brought home for the wife to take care of without the wife’s knowledge and consent. Keep shifting the goalpost.
They always have multiple families. You start hearing rumours years into the marriage. Some will start bringing them home and guess what, families always support them and tell the woman to endure or move out.
Young girls including children are watching.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2021
No Comment !

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by uba1991: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2021
I think the national assembly should pass a law that DNA is compulsory to every child born in the country and the government should take responsibility for the exercise.
You will be surprised if you find out that many of ipob terrorists who hate Fulani are actually children of Fulanis.
There are many claims that Fulanis rape their women. Therefore, there is possibility that 40% of the women raped actually gave birth to the children of the rapists.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Almaigaa: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2021
Hmmmm. İGBO WOMEN. I no fit.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Curious345: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2021
VTJN:
Hmmm Naso dem dey rush you reach ni smiley smiley
not that they rush me. But its a norm these days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Bennysam: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2021
All nairaland warriors none of them comment on this thread, Nigeria women and evil is like 5/6

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Almaigaa: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Yam legger girls from rising sun are promiscuous....chai

Avoid them

Yes na, over 98% of the Girls from that Region are promiscuous cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by VTJN(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2021
Arsenate:

Men are a million times more empathetic and considerate than women. Notice how they never condemn paternity fraud on threads like this, in fact they come up with spins and mental gymnastics to blame the man.

If women were the gender with the more power and men the majority victims of rape, they won't deem it necessary to constitutionally out law rape like men do now. I mean, as far as I'm concerned, paternity fraud is just as bad as rape; basically taking what is precious to another, forcefully or by deceit. If women don't see anything wrong with paternity fraud, they wouldn't see anything wrong with rape if they weren't at the receiving end.
Do you know out of ignorance, some don't even know that they got pregnant by someone's else outside their husband

They cheated without protection and still sleep with their husband. Some got shocked having discovered by DNA.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Goddyj(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2021
Is marriage really worth the stress that comes with it these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by VTJN(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Curious345:
not that they rush me. But its a norm these days.
Yeah, you are right though
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2021
Truth is that if men who are married to igbo women do DNA test for their children, half of them will die of heart attack because they will find out the child they call their own is not theirs (especially the first child).

Many Igbo ladies put money as the first determining factor in marrying a man. Their wedding can be tomorrow, but they will be giving their ex (whom they really love but can't marry because he is not financially buoyant) a good bye sex. And in almost all cases, it's wild and unprotected sex. And sometimes, it continues after Marriage.

If you want to have peace, be careful of some igbo ladies. Promiscuity run high in their veins. I'm not saying don't marry them, but be careful!

PS: I'm not Yoruba. I'm from the SS. Don't bring tribal war here. I love Igbo people. I have lived with and among them for years. I know what I'm saying.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by newbornmacho(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by newbornmacho(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2021
Meninmen:
Truth is that if men who are married to igbo women do DNA test for their children, half of them will die of heart attack because they will find out the child they call their own is not theirs (especially the first child).

Many Igbo ladies put money as the first determining factor in marrying a man. Their wedding can be tomorrow, but they will be giving their ex (whom they really love but can't marry because he is not financially buoyant) a good bye sex. And in almost all cases, it's wild and unprotected sex. And sometimes, it continues after Marriage.

If you want to have peace, be careful of igbo ladies. Promiscuity run high in their veins.

PS: I'm not Yoruba. I'm from the SS. Don't bring tribal war here. I love Igbo people. I have lived with and among them for years. I know what I'm saying.

Women are scum

Spits

#controlwomen

https://www.nairaland.com/6733206/control-women-watch-world-get
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Commentor: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I never expected Chinedu to be out with this exposé so soon after her pity-hunting.

I don't blame him either for laying it plain on the table as lots of folks vilified him without caring to know the truth because by default, women are always considered the victim.

And it was out of respect for his privacy that I wrote this.

In summary,
Fear these vaginarians.
It's either a pure case of serendipity, you are Nedu himself or close to his network.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by fergie001: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Fergie, you sure say no be ororo get am grin

Happy Sunday!
grin grin grin cheesy Wish you same.

Ororo dey give goals belle ooooo
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Lovenorth: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Almost all Ipob are illegitimate children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2021
Arsenate:

Men are a million times more empathetic and considerate than women. Notice how they never condemn paternity fraud on threads like this, in fact they come up with spins and mental gymnastics to blame the man.

If women were the gender with the more power and men the majority victims of rape, they won't deem it necessary to constitutionally out law rape like men do now. I mean, as far as I'm concerned, paternity fraud is just as bad as rape; basically taking what is precious to another, forcefully or by deceit. If women don't see anything wrong with paternity fraud, they wouldn't see anything wrong with rape if they weren't at the receiving end.

The female monikers will avoid threads like these like a plague, if its nedu slap his wife, the likes of cococandy, hathor5, magnolia & co. would av being here, formin meow meow!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Cutehotnerd001: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2021
mu2sa2:
What if there's error in the dna test? A child is born in wedlock and some ill- advised men will go stirring up controversy unnecessarily. Fact: Dna test is not 100% accurate. In this case, what is the point in denying the boy now after being father-and- son for so long. Abeg the boy must remain your son, shikena. Maybe the so- called dna test is a ruse.
That's why sensible people will agree with the position that you cannot disown a child born within marriage on the basis of a dna test, which as we all know is not foolproof.

You are a perfect proof that one can be educated and still be an illiterate. You are disgraceful...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2021
newbornmacho:

Women are scum

Spits

#controlwomen

https://www.nairaland.com/6733206/control-women-watch-world-get

I guess your mother is a scum too!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by emmanuelbrown26: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2021
Meninmen:

If you want to have peace, be careful of igbo ladies. Promiscuity run high in their veins. I'm not saying don't marry them, but be careful!

First yes igbo girls and love for money are 5 and 6, the promiscuous lifestyle means u have never traveled round in your entire life.
Come to the West here that's when u will truly understand the full meaning of promiscuous. Is only here that a girl will have 5 children with 3 different men, so what do u call that?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2021
Zooposki:
Imagine if DNA test is carried out to find out cheating husbands. Wives will just be collapsing everywhere on the sheer number of women their husbands have cheated with.
How exactly do you conduct DNA tests to find a cheating husband?
Do you line all the children in the world up,and start to conduct DNA tests on them?
Rubbish talk.. angry

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Lewisdinho(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2021
Na wao
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by mu2sa2: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:

You are a perfect proof that one can be educated and still be an illiterate. You are disgraceful...
You're worse by refusing to accept reality. Yaba left is not a hidden place - go there now before it's too late.
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by klufs(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2021
descarado:

They always have multiple families. You start hearing rumours years into the marriage. Some will start bringing them home and guess what, families always support them and tell the woman to endure or move out.
Young girls including children are watching.
And their wives will care for this children with their hard earned money and sweat? Are you equating having a family outside with having another man’s child foisted on you without your knowledge and consent? Na wah!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Coldie(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2021
NwaNimo1:
she was unfaithful during the relationship and brought an illegitimate child home

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]
And was still shameless enough to call him out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by newbornmacho(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2021
Meninmen:

I guess your mother is a scum too!

Spits

#controlwomen
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by Lightorder: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2021
It could be one feminist by the corner don dey tell am make e no gree. Keep challenging him after all , Reno Omokiri dey cook amala for em wife,while backing their baby at the same time. Now this happened

6 Likes

Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by MufasaLion: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Wtf!! Thats too bad oo. Her sister still with her husband?

Seems so. Not sure.

So bad anyways.
Re: Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating by JBoss25(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2021
Amaka dey disappoint na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... / Cossy Orjiakor Meets Pete Edochie (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.