Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

Please help!! My sister is being used. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please help!! My sister is being used. (49003 Views)

Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Henrick007: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thank God it not Yahoo boys that use her
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
yomi007k:
My advice is that you leave her and let hungry beat her. Hunger dey reset brain connection you know.

Explain to her and try to visit her when those Leech will come to her room and blast their generation from all cylinders.

Make sure you disfigure them with words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Idrismusty97(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Was once like this, Nobody needed to teach me sense. Only difference is that i never got more than what is budgeted for me for the month. She has the luxury to call and request for money to feed her homeless friends that's why nau. If you don't send her and she doesn't have any fallback option she will have sense by force and know how to deal with friends and manage resources.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by neighbourhud: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
yomi007k:
My advice is that you leave her and let hungry beat her. Hunger dey reset brain connection you know.

Your head is licensed and correct cool

2 Likes

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Iseoluwani: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
CR777:

Good advice but it's kind of hard leaving my sister out there in the cold.
I wish she could toughen her heart a bit though.

Thats one way she will wise up
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Better she feeds them.
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Bamzyriches451: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Maybe you should paste me her phone number
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by rave409: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
come on!, She will be fine
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by erubati: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Abeeg she don become student
Leave her alone and let experience teach her wetin she suppose know.
Make hunger reset her brain so she go know as she go take survive for school.she won't be the first neither will she be the last person wey hunger wire for school.
Shout out to oko eleha my bestie for hostel back then in school.
This guy can cook and eat anything eatable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by 0dav2(m): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Talk to her about it
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Iseoluwani: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Michelle55:
My first year in school was like that, it degenerated to 1week and momsy couldn't cope with my excessive demands of foodstuffs and money, everybody in my lodge practically owns the room with me. They come in and take whatever they like without apology or permission, it continued that way until my cousin came around and noticed it. That was how he warned me never to call them again for money or food since I came to school to train mad people cry

Momsy refused picking my calls same goes for everyone at home, she blatantly told me that I'm not sharp as a Lagos brought up that I am(I wonder how lasgidi brought up do behave ) for straight one month, I no see kobo and dem no call me to know what's up.

Those people that turned my room to their kitchen was nowhere to be found again, I had small savings and thank God I am not much of a foodie, went to the market and bought provisions and that was how I survived that month.

After that period, omo you no fit enter my room come chop anything oh, if na because of my food you go dey carry face for me, I no kuku send you. Op, she would have to learn the hard way because that's the only way she would understand the world better.

Experience is the best teacher and she needs to pass through those hurdles to know how to handle issues, you won't always be there for her. It's time for her to toughen up on her own!

@CR777 PLS FOLLOW THIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Rexymania(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Leave her alone, she's an adult. Her brain go come

1 Like

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Kurtis02(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
cool
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by koyyess: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Your sis is trying hard to make friends the wrong way.

Give her money to manage for the rest of the 2 weeks. I said 'manage' o not otherwise.

Keep an eye on her.

If your sister was brought up well, she won't resort to opening leg for lost souls to form big girl in school. If your sister na fish head, forget all I have just typed. She is gone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
CR777:
Well, she made friends who are in the same department living in her lodge, at first, they only came to her to charge their phones and reading light and gist but it has now graduated to them eating up all her food whenever they come to her room to charge.
She called today asking me to help her with cash for food stuff, this is someone that went back to school barely two weeks ago with enough cash and food stuffs.

In this life, please try and keep good heart aside and stand up to people who see you as a mugu.

Please nairalanders, how can I advice her?
She needs a brain reset to understand that in life, one has to look out for oneself before others.
She is kindhearted, or she refuses to exercise her brain muscles because she has you to fund her kindheartedness? undecided

Cut back on funding her kindheartedness, and let her grow up. If she wishes to let others freeload off of her, then she should do so with her own earnings, not yours. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by madampresident(f): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Maybe she should just tap out 1 socket outside her room for them chargers to use. That way she has privacy, problem solved.

6 Likes

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Kobicove(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Just leave her , after she gets some disappointments and betrayals she will get an automatic brain reset grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by BarrElChapo(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
A good shout/warning should do for now.
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by medriano: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Truth is, there is nothing you can do about it. This is who she is, which isn’t bad at all.
I believe in common sense, but not everyone has it. Some people think they are smart when using others, but there’s payment at the end of the day.
She’ll learn on her own and get wiser. God has a way of preserving and protecting people like that.
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by newoffer: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Place her on weekly allowance. Let her do her books on how she spends her money. Na she wan be Omisore...

If you know the area very well. Ask a local vendor to supply her weekly foodstuff. She go learn by force. Children wey possess plenty for schools.

CR777:
My sister is a kind hearted girl, she's been this way since way back.

She gained admission into the university and the place she stays in lacks electricity as it is a village in anambra state, I had to get a solar for her to help her cope with charging her stuffs and also having an illuminated room.

Well, she made friends who are in the same department living in her lodge, at first, they only came to her to charge their phones and reading light and gist but it has now graduated to them eating up all her food whenever they come to her room to charge.
She called today asking me to help her with cash for food stuff, this is someone that went back to school barely two weeks ago with enough cash and food stuffs.

In this life, please try and keep good heart aside and stand up to people who see you as a mugu.

She needs a brain reset to understand that in life, one has to look out for oneself before others.

1 Like

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Franzinni: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Guy send her the money with guidelines on how to deal with her leaches .. or tell her to go to all her friends and eat their food stuff small and give you feed back how it went ... Then the preaching go start

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Teewai69: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Joysticks:
If you starve her of food and money she will start to do runs girl.

I was gonna say that. Don't say because you want her to learn then you over starve her. Her friends will show her the way out quickly.
Hmmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
CR777:

See finishing, why are u this wicked bro? angry angry angry

I have tried to make my sis become a bit hard heartened than she currently is but it's in her nature to always want to help others even at her own detriment.
Oh please! Your sister isn't kindhearted... she is just an easy mark for her friends. If you let her "grow" you might just realize the difference between kindhearted and easy. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
[quote author=CR777 post=105494939]

Good advice but it's kind of hard leaving my sister out there in the cold.
I wish she could toughen her heart a bit though. [/quote they always like that. Being a parasite. They will be using theres for buy different clothes. Ask your sister to confront them. She needs to stop such nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by ilovebole(f): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
It's just a matter of teaching her to set boundaries-- Even Jesus flogged some erring people at the temple.

Last day to enjoy 10percent off all your Jumianigeria orders.....check siggy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by zombieHUNTER: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
yomi007k:

Cr777

Don't do this... You don't know what she might do just to survive..

Advise her..

1 Like

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Curious345: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
A holy boyfriend may give her a hard reset
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Bigchristo: 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
CR777:
My sister is a kind hearted girl, she's been this way since way back.

She gained admission into the university and the place she stays in lacks electricity as it is a village in anambra state, I had to get a solar for her to help her cope with charging her stuffs and also having an illuminated room.

She will learn her lesson in hard way if she didn’t use her brain to understand that some students are known for “I waka well” or oshofree, before caring for others make sure you care for yourself first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Stop sending her money
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by socialmediaman: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
@CR777

This is one of the signs of low self esteem. She can’t create boundaries because she’s afraid they will stop liking her. She’s trying to please her friends for validation. Try to find out the root of the problem and guide her on ways to detach her self worth from the material things she can offer people.

Did she have a tough upbringing where people were praised and loved more based on their material contributions?

4 Likes

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by realstars: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
Samd Thing Was Don To Md At My Year One Before I Get Sance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) / Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes / My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.