Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Please help!! My sister is being used. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please help!! My sister is being used. (48674 Views)

Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Womanizer(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
That your sister will be very easy to Bleep cos she's a cheerful giver

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Chykes4micheal: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
yomi007k:
My advice is that you leave her and let hungry beat her. Hunger dey reset brain connection you know.

Best advice so far grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Maxfrancis(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Don't worry bro,she go use her hand wise up...

All you people have to do is

1. Don't send her money When she calls.

2. Always avoid her call most times When you
get a hint she's calling for money.

3. Most times if she calls tell her things are
hard and there's no money.
4. Don't send her money When she calls again
grin cool cool

You see she has a kind heart, which makes her vulnerable ..but when she learns some few things about life on her own,she would be as strong as steel.

A cup of wickedness makes life easy every day... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by davillian(m): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
That school way she de her eyes go open before she graduate.....
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by chubaba22(m): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
That must be ANSU (aka COOU)

and she living in Achalla. OP how wrong can I be??
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Newboss(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
If boys no dey knack her toto on a regular, wahala no dey.

Just ask her to go to codedruns and hustle for foodstuff. Yeye dey smell
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Lexusgs430: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
CR777:
My sister is a kind hearted girl, she's been this way since way back.

She gained admission into the university and the place she stays in lacks electricity as it is a village in anambra state, I had to get a solar for her to help her cope with charging her stuffs and also having an illuminated room.

Well, she made friends who are in the same department living in her lodge, at first, they only came to her to charge their phones and reading light and gist but it has now graduated to them eating up all her food whenever they come to her room to charge.
She called today asking me to help her with cash for food stuff, this is someone that went back to school barely two weeks ago with enough cash and food stuffs.

In this life, please try and keep good heart aside and stand up to people who see you as a mugu.

Please nairalanders, how can I advice her?
She needs a brain reset to understand that in life, one has to look out for oneself before others.

Very easy........

Detail to her, how long the food was meant to last her....

And you are not topping up, till that day.......... cheesy

Her brain would reset, if you stick to this schedule.......... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by BinamRex: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
CR777:

She gained admission into the university and the place she stays in lacks electricity as it is a village in anambra state, I had to get a solar for her to help her cope with charging her stuffs and also having an illuminated room.

Well, she made friends who are in the same department living in her lodge, at first, they only came to her to charge their phones and reading light and gist but it has now graduated to them eating up all her food whenever they come to her room to charge.
She called today asking me to help her with cash for food stuff, this is someone that went back to school barely two weeks ago with enough cash and food stuffs.

In this life, please try and keep good heart aside and stand up to people who see you as a mugu.

She needs a brain reset to understand that in life, one has to look out for oneself before others.

First of all, I must commend your parents for raising such a good-natured and kind human being. However, you must advise her not to allow herself to be constantly taken advantage of. I had friends like that in school who took advantage of me. The moment I made it clear that it wasn't going to be business as usual, they all turned enemies. Your sister could make serious enemies of she doesn't handle this matter with wisdom.

If she has enough money, she should be eating outside. She should go to a restaurant and eat, come back home and sleep. If her foodstuffs finishes, she shouldn't restock. Tell her to always complain that she is broke when her friends are around. She should also visit her so-called friends and eat their food.

I have realized that you can never be good to people of this world.

I recently moved to a new state and my neighbour and a so-called friend wouldn't let me rest. They'd always come to eat my food. I just stopped opening the door when they came knocking. They'd knock for about 20 minutes, but I won't open up. They'd call me, it will ring but I won't pick up. They've stopped coming and my foodstuffs last for a long time.

I am a very generous person. God sees my heart. I don't have a problem feeding an entire community if I have more than enough, but I am struggling. I have been working for over six months but I haven't been able to save a dime. That's to show you how hard things are for me. I don't eat three square meals because I can not afford to. I certainly can't afford to feed others in my condition. I had to chase them away stylishly.

Your sister needs to apply wisdom.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by sokera: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
CR777:

if you are the only one she depends on for financial support then it’s very easy to talk to her about this , just come to an agreement with her on amount you budget for her monthly and if she finish it she will have to wait till another month and also tell her she is a student and not her responsibilities to feeds her friends… she will understand and adjust immediately she knows she in on certain budget

1 Like

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Davefed(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
One came to see me without telling me he will be sleeping over. I gave him only lunch yesterday and today I no even send him
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by stabilizer: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
What if your sister is a bisexual?
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by ccollins(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
yomi007k:
My advice is that you leave her and let hungry beat her. Hunger dey reset brain connection you know.
hello
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Drizzy5001(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
@Op, it seems like your sister is schooling in coou uli, As a student na wetin we dey face normally, when you are too soft and kind-hearted. people,would always see you as an alternative option, once you become broke they will all flee,I used to be very kind in my lodge, but as students dey come my room dey borrow, matches, salt, tooth paste, gas, Maggi even soap, the one way pain me pass na when one idiot knock for my door around 2:Am, say make I give am pure water, after he Don smoke weed finish, it was getting too much, omo I change am for all of them, since then, none of them crosses my room, if u like dey squeeze face for me I no send, cheesy once you allow them, they will start looking for allowance. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by 46arcadez(m): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
CR777:

Just be sending her 1000 or 750 naira every day
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by skidomiller(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
eyah sorry
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by stabilizer: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Womanizer:
That your sister will be very easy to Bleep cos she's a cheerful giver

Gbenue soun
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Drizzy5001(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
chubaba22:
That must be ANSU (aka COOU)

and she living in Achalla. OP how wrong can I be??
or Uli, because I stay in Otoko off campus, and we dey get Nepa light
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by TeamLeader(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Me I been think say na dem G-Boys use your sister sef

1 Like

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by offiahvictor(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
I believe your beloved sister have not studied Nigeria and it's economy woes very well...i'll advise you let her go tasty for seven days or eat once a day and mumble the rest with fasting. Only then will she realize that her colleagues feed on her ignorance. I don't blame her though,she has people she look up to in times of need.
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Kayyus09(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
CR777:

See finishing, why are u this wicked bro? angry angry angry

I have tried to make my sis become a bit hard heartened than she currently is but it's in her nature to always want to help others even at her own detriment.

Let her continue with what she enjoys doing.
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by SeriouslySense(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
You are such a good-hearted person, personal boundaries are important, you need to care for yourself first, and when you are okay, you can help others, continue to work for yourself.

BinamRex:

First of all, I must commend your parents for raising such a good-natured and kind human being. However, you must advise her not to allow herself to be constantly taken advantage of. I had friends like that in school who took advantage of me. The moment I made it clear that it wasn't going to be business as usual, they all turned enemies. Your sister could make serious enemies of she doesn't handle this matter with wisdom.

If she has enough money, she should be eating outside. She should go to a restaurant and eat, come back home and sleep. If her foodstuffs finishes, she shouldn't restock. Tell her to always complain that she is broke when her friends are around. She should also visit her so-called friends and eat their food.

I have realized that you can never be good to people of this world.

I recently moved to a new state and my neighbour and a so-called friend wouldn't let me rest. They'd always come to eat my food. I just stopped opening the door when they came knocking. They'd knock for about 20 minutes, but I won't open up. They'd call me, it will ring but I won't pick up. They've stopped coming and my foodstuffs last for a long time.

I am a very generous person. God sees my heart. I don't have a problem feeding an entire community if I have more than enough, but I am struggling. I have been working for over six months but I haven't been able to save a dime. That's to show you how hard things are for me. I don't eat three square meals because I can not afford to. I certainly can't afford to feed others in my condition. I had to chase them away stylishly.

Your sister needs to apply wisdom.
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
CR777:

It's a very simple thing that requires a very simple solution.

Give her money, but instruct her not to buy any provisions/ food stuff and only withdraw 2-3k per time to avoid being begged for food stuff or money.

Tell her to keep buying cooked food outside for a while till the long-throats leave her alone... If she has to do that for an entire semester, so be it.

When they notice she has no provisions, they'll leave her alone. Simple...

1 Like

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by offiahvictor(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
samtoles:
I am not a Christian and I don't give two fvcks about their Jesus and his doctrines, but I like a a quote he made on a mountain some several thousands years ago. The quote goes thus: "It is more pleasant to give than to receive"

Allow your sister to remain the good girl that she is; the others won't be broke for life. She is in school and need people around her. The friends will have one or two help to render to her, might not be financial tho...And even if they don't, just let her be providing you have the resources to finance it. If however it is telling on your pocket, you might just need to caution her to be careful with spending but dont force her to be stingy.

Na Naija cause am. Na situation of the kontri make 200 people dey rush one person wey get small money.

Las las all of us go dey alright.
coward philistine,must you always exhibit your foolishness talking about being Christian or not. Jesus saved you and the entire universe so know you are His. your type times two billion can't change nothing. so reconcile with JESUS now!
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Lamanii22(f): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
yomi007k:

I swearrrr
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Lamanii22(f): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
DropsMic:

Back when i was in school there was this 14 year old boy in my lodge.... Really nice and naive guy wey guys turn to their personal atm. Abi is it the 15 year old petite girl guys bin dey use then dey practice their weight lifting during sex. Till today anytime i remember how guys use take advantage of these amateurs for school eh it makes me feel some kind of way..

I learnt one thing from the whole experience sha. If your kid ain't mature don't send him/her off to school.

Hmmmm Soo truee
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by lomprico(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
CR777:
Lalasticlala please move this to the promised land to get more ideas.

call her n talk to her about managing herself. don deny her necessary funds.
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by samtoles: 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
offiahvictor:
coward philistine,must you always exhibit your foolishness talking about being Christian or not. Jesus saved you and the entire universe so know you are His. your type times two billion can't change nothing. so reconcile with JESUS now!

You must be mad!
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
It's cos she is sure of getting more supplies. If u give her this time around tell her u expect it to last her for so so period of time before she asks for anything n that u won't oblige her if she asks before then. That should reset her brain.
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by macho44(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Michelle55:
My first year in school was like that, it degenerated to 1week and momsy couldn't cope with my excessive demands of foodstuffs and money, everybody in my lodge practically owns the room with me. They come in and take whatever they like without apology or permission, it continued that way until my cousin came around and noticed it. That was how he warned me never to call them again for money or food since I came to school to train mad people cry

Momsy refused picking my calls same goes for everyone at home, she blatantly told me that I'm not sharp as a Lagos brought up that I am(I wonder how lasgidi brought up do behave ) for straight one month, I no see kobo and dem no call me to know what's up.

Those people that turned my room to their kitchen was nowhere to be found again, I had small savings and thank God I am not much of a foodie, went to the market and bought provisions and that was how I survived that month.

After that period, omo you no fit enter my room come chop anything oh, if na because of my food you go dey carry face for me, I no kuku send you. Op, she would have to learn the hard way because that's the only way she would understand the world better.

Experience is the best teacher and she needs to pass through those hurdles to know how to handle issues, you won't always be there for her. It's time for her to toughen up on her own!
Nekede go teach you "Survival Skills" grin
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by SeriouslySense(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
First, she needs to ensure she is studying adequately, she should not bring people into her room its a bad idea, she should try to minimize friends coming into her room, unless it's related to study and they are serious.

She should not have a roommate, if possible, roommates can be distractions, but she should not be isolated, because of cases of rape.

She Should avoid guys, hehe, new students in university are targets for sex.

Please when she calls again, ask about her studies, and any advice you can give her, or even if you can help her with her studies like others say, tell her it's not easy to get money, and explain the realities of life, so one day, she will get it, and understand the realities.

1 Like

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Truvelisback(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
CR777:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

41-year-old Indonesian Widower Weds 13-year-Old 3 Months After Meeting Online / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Ngu Nebuchadnezzar Returns From Russia After 36 Years (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.