Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,731 members, 7,827,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Please help!! My sister is being used. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please help!! My sister is being used. (48691 Views)

Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by VlamesIffect(f): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2021
CR777:
Please I need more ideas brothers and sisters.

There's nothing you can do. I have one like her. Experience is the best teacher. No matter how much you talk to her she won't listen. Let LIFE teach her a very important lesson

Funny thing is if the table were to be turned around & she needs the most smallest of things these people she's doing humanitarian activist won't be there for her.

2 Likes

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by ekensi01: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2021
@CR777 I dldnt want to comment but i just feel i should help, am using a small phone so i no go explain just straight to the point.

1. Give her time she will get foodstuff, weight it and see how it will be able to take only her.
(like: this food na for 1month i no go send till next month)
2. Anytime she ask for sometin dont send immediately. Take like 3 days upward. Tell her like next tomorrow i go send. Stand on delaying her.
3. Be a bit strick when it comes to her matter with foodstuff.
4. Tell her to manage. Teach her management. Remember u cant give what u dont have, be wise.
5. Deliberately let her go hunger in school or cashless.
this last one made me wise when my dad lost his job.
more to say but u have to mention me

1 Like

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by turkeyman: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2021
Oga just remove the solar system and solve the problem make she de charge for school and buy her 5 packet of candle e go last am for one semester or buy am rechargeable, then reduce the allowee you de send am for one or two months first.
Because in reality you follow be cause of the problem because if you no provide solar for her many of those hypocrite leaches for no know where she de sef
CR777:
My sister is a kind hearted girl, she's been this way since way back.

She gained admission into the university and the place she stays in lacks electricity as it is a village in anambra state, I had to get a solar for her to help her cope with charging her stuffs and also having an illuminated room.

Well, she made friends who are in the same department living in her lodge, at first, they only came to her to charge their phones and reading light and gist but it has now graduated to them eating up all her food whenever they come to her room to charge.
She called today asking me to help her with cash for food stuff, this is someone that went back to school barely two weeks ago with enough cash and food stuffs.

In this life, please try and keep good heart aside and stand up to people who see you as a mugu.

Please nairalanders, how can I advice her?
She needs a brain reset to understand that in life, one has to look out for oneself before others.
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Nicoswit(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
FuturelsFemale:

There is really nothing anyone can do.
She got a soft mind, so people like her always learn the hard way to harden their mind, that is the only way she can change. I don't know why we blacks like taking advantage of good people, reason everyone is bad in this country. When u are good, they see u as a f00l. Quite sad.
You've spoken the truth, if you've got a soft/good mind, to an average Nigerian, you're a fool.

1 Like

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Nekky5(f): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hahahaha!!! U just sent a baby to higher institution!! Pure child abuse.

1 Like

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by jackyraw09: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Story of my life lol. But trust me I ended up quite well compared to my “users” who thought they were the smart ones.

Nowadays I live by one rule - “be good, but don’t be a fool by trying to prove your goodness to everyone, only prove it to your tribe (people that are good to you) . always put yourself first”
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
CR777:

Good advice but it's kind of hard leaving my sister out there in the cold.
I wish she could toughen her heart a bit though.
You needed help.
Someone offered you the best help.
And you're being kind hearted??
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by GindoX(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Send me her phone number... I wan make her my best frnd grin
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by drmikeadams(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
CR777:

Good advice but it's kind of hard leaving my sister out there in the cold.
I wish she could toughen her heart a bit though.
..it's hard ..just lock up for her side for one week or 2.
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by VTJN(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
stabilizer:

And she wont ever go back.home with her complete money most of time. She would probably have regular customers fighting over her for being a cheerful giver. Her own runs girl fit dey do monthly promo. So don't try to starve her pleae
smiley smiley smiley

You no go kill person smiley
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by stabilizer: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
VTJN:
smiley smiley smiley

You no go kill person smiley

Happy Sunday jare. Abi make the OP no kill person
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by VTJN(m): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
stabilizer:

Happy Sunday jare. Abi make the OP no kill person
Same to you bro
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Gfskw: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Oh
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by VTJN(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Elliot2:
You better drag your sister's ears now! Nigeria is the worst country to have a good heart. I learnt it the hard way. When I was in school, I was very naive to the point guys and babes used my head. Right from when I was on campus, even to when I started staying off campus, I suffered. Then I was receiving enough money cos my elder brother was sending me enough, added with the one pops man gave me. But my wicked roommates and neighbors took advantage of my shyness then. Then I could never say "no" to any request by someone from me, be it financial or food. Chai! I suffered o. In fact, apart from school fees, I was the one practically taking care of my roommate; from feeding to clothes and shoes. All the stuffs in the room was mine. I was bearing it until the day we fought over plates he always used and left for me to wash, despite the fact that I was the that cooked the food with my own money. After I heard the rubbish he said to me that day, I packed out and rented my own space and stayed alone.
So abeg, tell your sister to use her head. Personally for me, university friends are one of the fakest friends, and the worst friends you will help in life. Because to most of them, they are the sharp ones using you. They don't see it as help and as social interaction and networking. Since I left school, I have been the one checking up on most of them. Though I know a lot of them are stalking me, especially on facebook in order to know my progress in life, just to see if I have blown so that they can come and bobo me and finesse me. Ndiara!
Those your roomies no get joy o smiley
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Olumighty123(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
Bro your sis is already creating a path for herself and her unborn kids cos this her kind gesture will never go unrewarded. ..it may seems hard but I swear she be more favoured then people will start thinking is juju....I am a living witNess of my mom benevolent act...even my Bro in UK can't seems to get over mom ...cos when he had issues people from no where came to his rescue, then a man saw and told him in Manchester that he should be grateful to God for blessing him with a mom you has paid the dues for him...meekness is not weekness

You nailed it, I can't say it any better, You na genius
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Elliot2(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
VTJN:
Those your roomies no get joy o smiley
No joy. I was a very shy guy then na. What gave them they effrontery was because they were the extroverts and I was the introvert but I really wanted to feel among so that they could help me to toast girls for me since I couldn't.

1 Like

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Fantazy(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
The truth is, because she's getting the money anytime she she needs it.

Allow her to see hunger face to face for some days make her eyes red small.

Then answer her later, with strick warning.

She go get sense. They no dey tell person for this kind matter
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by VTJN(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Elliot2:
No joy. I was a very shy guy then na. What gave them they effrontery was because they were the extroverts and I was the introvert but I really wanted to feel among so that they could help me to toast girls for me since I couldn't.
smiley smiley :
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by MOTIONTECH(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2021
CR777:

See finishing, why are u this wicked bro? angry angry angry

I have tried to make my sis become a bit hard heartened than she currently is but it's in her nature to always want to help others even at her own detriment.
Are you sure she does not have an esteem problem? Maybe shes scared to be alone or maybe she has low esteem,lets start from there.
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by faithfull18(f): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
FuturelsFemale:

There is really nothing anyone can do.
She got a soft mind, so people like her always learn the hard way to harden their mind, that is the only way she can change. I don't know why we blacks like taking advantage of good people, reason everyone is bad in this country. When u are good, they see u as a f00l. Quite sad.
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Gerrard59(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
LegendaryLover:

Very Wicked....
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6369087/coping-impotent-husband-journey-into/4

Could you please post the link to the thread of that guy?

Thanks.

Edit: Seen
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by tammie24: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
yomi007k:
My advice is that you leave her and let hungry beat her. Hunger dey reset brain connection you know.

I am talking from personal experience.
God bless you my brother
I was just going to say this

They no dey tell person na
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gerrard59:

https://www.nairaland.com/6369087/coping-impotent-husband-journey-into/4
Could you please post the link to the thread of that guy?
Thanks.

Edit: Seen
Hi. Did you finish with pharmacy?
Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by Gerrard59(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
anastasius:

Hi. Did you finish with pharmacy?

No, but I studied a biology related course.

1 Like

Re: Please help!! My sister is being used. by CR77(f): 5:02am On Sep 10, 2021
Hmmmm tongue
DeejayTeeno:

I think we have more pressing issue on this planet, sorry in this country than this guy and his family issue!! undecided undecided undecided angry angry grin grin grin grin angry angry

@cr77 please advice your sister to sell her accommodation and use the money to cater for other student and other extra curricula matters that affects the community/university campus, she would make an amazing Humanitarian Rights Activist!! …

As for me and other NairaLaNDers outchea..? Way get sense!! tongue cool shocked shocked shocked grin grin

#weMoveeeee!! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / 41-year-old Indonesian Widower Weds 13-year-Old 3 Months After Meeting Online / Ngu Nebuchadnezzar Returns From Russia After 36 Years (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.