Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication (26057 Views)

"Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" / Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Sugardick: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Rubbish
idiat

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Trustedpronet: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
If I ever become wealthy I will do the test for all my kids to know which one will inherit my sweat on earth. But if I no get property wey children go inherit... Is Better i leave dem jejely. After all na people dey adopt mad woman pikin.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by descarado: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
peacettw:
In the same vein, they should screen all men for low sperm count before marriage to decrease the likelihood of women introducing strange DNA in the family pool
Some have zero sperm count yet they marry.
Tell them to go to the hospital for all round check, they will blow hot.
Meanwhile, MIL and her coven is on your case.
Give us grandchild or my son will marry another woman. You will be labelled barren.
So many ladies out there had no child cos husbands refused to seek medical help or open up.
Women have resorted to safeguarding their marriage the other way round.
When we look at what drives women to have kids from outside, infidelity is at the bottom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Verysmart101: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
ivolt:
I hope Deji will fund the test that is 5 months of an average earners wage.
Or is he trying to restrict child dedication to rich people only?

One mumu up there even suggest that the government make it "free" when
we have not solved the problem of fuel subsidy.

My friend his suggestion is very good.Feul subsidy is for those in govt to handle and not him.Ur shaking already
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by ChangedMan1999(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
moneyissweet:
As for me, I don't care whether a child is my biological child or not. I am a very handsome guy and love beautiful children. As long as the child is cute,and my wife is beautiful, loyal and don't deny me sex. I don't give a damn.

Like my father always said,what you don't know can't kill you.

The most interesting thing about this whole thing is that people like Deji may be training another person's child without knowing,but he will be busy unning his mouth up and down.

You are very stupid.

Useless pig

11 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Verysmart101: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Has the stupid man checked his own DNA to verify his paternity?
Have u checked urs too?

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Kay25(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Where is your own paternity result?
kids like u aren't supposed to be allowed in comment section on nl

7 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by AK481(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Only the Catholic Church can try that because there are loyal and dedicated members .

Other churches ,the females will discourage their husband from attending

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Sugardick: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Has the stupid man checked his own DNA to verify his paternity?
sense is far from this one oo see stupid question and comparison. is this how every naija girls are online? it's pathetic damn

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by yuping(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Guilt has nothing to do with being afraid of DNA test, there should be trust between couples before tying the knot, if a man should wake up one day to suggest DNA to his wife, he has created doubt which will breed hate and eventually divorce, especially when DNA is conducted and it is confirmed that the husband is the father.
something usually brings doubt to man minds we can not be trusting blindly all in the name of love, we all want women we can be proud of boost about in public.
Imaging boosting about your partner in public and your friends laught at you.
If any man wake up one day to ask for DNA you as a woman should not be afraid if they is no skeleton in your cupboard and should not see it as anything, what if I'm ask at work or embassy to bring it will you ask for divorce then?

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Verysmart101: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Don't mind the edot

U sound like one potential cheat when u get married.Na the innocent man I dey pity in advance

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by UncleJudax(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Rubbish
And you are honest? grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Verysmart101: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
koyyess:
Dumb fool. It is your game catching up with you. Shey African negroe fit shag all shagables abi? You think your wife no join for their plan?

You go shock in the end. Las las na fellow male go remain wey go meet your criteria.

Go and marry bobrisky. Imp0tent ap£.

Y are vagina people shaking already.Better woman scarce in this life oooo.Repent from ur planned infidelity to ur future hubby

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Polyol(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Rubbish

grin grin grin grin grin

My chest oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by UncleJudax(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
majamajic:
Mine is just the price of the DNA , if not it's a good move
Cheaper than the price to raise another man's kid/kids.

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by silibaba: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
this one no know say na pastors dey pregnant women for church pass. so how do you think pastors will buy to that?

80percent women do that nonsense with their pastors more.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Kajaard: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Don't mind the edot

Bitter frustrated single mum sighted

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Rubbiish(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
peacettw:
In the same vein, they should screen all men for low sperm count before marriage to decrease the likelihood of women introducing strange DNA in the family pool
This is no issue!
It is expected of intending couples to carry out all necessary health tests before getting married. But my question to u women is; why do u women fear DNA so much? Saying a man have low sperm count is not enough reason to give him another man's child! That is pure evil!

9 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by moneyissweet(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Deji e pain u abi? Monkey

ChangedMan1999:

You are very stupid.

Useless pig
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Polyol(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Verysmart101:

Y are vagina people shaking already.Better woman scarce in this life oooo.Repent from ur planned infidelity to ur future hubby

grin grin

Aswear my phone dey vibrate on top this shaking grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Lovelyn451(f): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yoruba churches specificaliy
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Verysmart101: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
24brains:
Good. But how many nigerians can afford DNA test fee?

Churches should have free DNA test centres

Good suggestion or better still it should be made affordable for all.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by rajiedreez: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ha, family go spoil
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by koyyess: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Verysmart101:

Hence, my comment.
Soon, you 1mpotent negroes will be fu¢king each other by the time good women go extinct.

Watch. grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Sugardick: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Guilt has nothing to do with being afraid of DNA test, there should be trust between couples before tying the knot, if a man should wake up one day to suggest DNA to his wife, he has created doubt which will breed hate and eventually divorce, especially when DNA is conducted and it is confirmed that the husband is the father.
and if he is not the father too he should die in silence abi? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

6 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by LutanFyah: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Asking questions without cause is unnecessary, it breeds doubt. Except the man conducts the DNA test without her knowledge, once she finds out, that marriage is as good as gone.
Families and churches ask for HIV test, Genotype test,fertility test etc,because it's necessary, but some folks think DNA test is not necessary.

Marriage is a contract between 2 or more parties, if any of the parties thinks asking questions are unnecessary and wants to break the contract because of that,then no problems, he/she should leave. It's not a do or die affair .

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Verysmart101: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
moneyissweet:
As for me, I don't care whether a child is my biological child or not. I am a very handsome guy and love beautiful children. As long as the child is cute,and my wife is beautiful, loyal and don't deny me sex. I don't give a damn.

Like my father always said,what you don't know can't kill you.

The most interesting thing about this whole thing is that people like Deji may be training another person's child without knowing,but he will be busy running his mouth up and down.

Tony Umez pt 2 spotted.Be delivered from simping.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by EternalBeing: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Rubbiish(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Biglittlelois:

It is guilt!
If a woman has nothing to hide, I see no reason she should be afraid of DNA test!

7 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Verysmart101: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Those who were victims of paternity fraud didnt dey trust their wives b4 conducting it and later dying after receiving d shocking 0% result?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Arsenate(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
peacettw:
False equivalence.

A man carrying out a sperm count screening is only equivalent to a woman carrying out fertility screening (presence of viable womb and eggs).

Are you women this daft or are y'all just pretending to be undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by FalseProphet1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Biglittlelois:

And what is the emphasis on the church only when other religion face these same problem? Christianity is always the first to be dragged in everything because they are the silent and docile ones who will never react that is my point. Paternity test is a society thing generally, it has nothing to do with religion, simple.
Because atheists, non-conformists, Muslims...etc don't ask for all these tests before wedding any couple.

Most atheists just go to the registry and get married.

Muslims themselves don't really bother.

The reason why the church does all these things is to reduce the problems the couples would most likely face in their marriage.

I know a church where a woman failed fertility test, the husband-to-be took her to the hospital and it was discovered that she had lost her womb due to a number of abortions she had in the past. (The funny thing here is that she willingly followed her fiance to do the test knowing fully well that she doesn't have a womb.)

In such cases, the ball lies in the court of the man, if he chooses to go ahead with the wedding preparations as a result of the love he has for her, the church will not entertain any conflict from him that has to do with his wife's inability to conceive because he was aware and proceeded with the marriage.

So don't see it like people are always quick to call out the church over every little thing...truth is these same people wouldn't hesitate to disturb their pastors when the problem arises.

So it won't be bad for the church to take caution in order to prevent or minimize such incidents.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court / Can A Wife Be Envious Of Her Husband's Success? / Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.