Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny (11838 Views)

Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny / Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny / Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by TAO11(f): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2021
HornyTave:
[s]I'm down at your level.

History has it Oduduwa was the first Ooni, History also has it there have been 51 Oonis in Ile Ife. lol

The History of the Yorubas by Samuel L Johnson will clarify your lies.

if you don't have the book, drop your mail, I'll send it.

for my age, I'm 11 yrs old.[/s]
You’re 11 years old. It all makes sense now.

I was wondering earlier if you were ret@rded. Thanks for the heads up.

Give your daddy the phone then, let me talk to him.

At least he should know a thing or two.

2 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by TAO11(f): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2021
HornyTave:
[s]1. If them check am well you cant speak the Bini language.
2. As An Edoid man, I don't know the meaning of Ebere, I can make meaning to Eben/Evben
3. Many words were corrupted by the British. They corrupted Urhomoun to Uromi..
4. Many words are lost. I know of a guy whose grand father named in late 80s, till now baba still deh find the meaning.
5. I would advise to leave your Village and Visit Bini, I'll recommend Usen, Uselu and Ovia as places for you to,make research on. Also their Ohen is best place to start from.

History is not by fabrication or claiming I senior you but to learn and appreciate the past,[/s]
Show me one occurrence of the word “Eben” in any Benin writing from the 1800.

cOrRupTed is the favorite “line” of every Benin blogger and lair actually.

cOrRupTed to Ebere and somehow miraculously kind of matched its actual Yoruba name Abere?

Isn’t our God a wonderful God? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by HornyTave: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2021
TAO11:
Show me one occurrence of the word “Eben” in any Benin writing from the 1800.

cOrRupTed is the favorite “line” of every Benin blogger and lair actually.

cOrRupTed to Ebere and somehow miraculously kind of matched its actual Yoruba name Abere?

Isn’t our God a wonderful God? cheesy

lol

you're yet to prove its Abere or Ebere.

people that use something calls It Ada but a Yoruba man who don't make use it of it says it's a lie.
The Yoruba uses Ida Oranya and not Abere Oranya....

lol... Afonja and fabrication...
Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by HornyTave: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2021
TAO11:
You’re 11 years old. It all makes sense now.

I was wondering earlier if you were ret@rded. Thanks for the heads up.

Give your daddy the phone then, let me talk to him.

At least he should know a thing or two.

I wasn't wrong when I speculated you're stoopid. lol
Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by HornyTave: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2021
TAO11:
Yes tell me the relevance of your self-admitted stupid (and false) narratives to the education I was dishing to you.

And I would continue education you as soon as you do that. And free of charge as well.

You were dishing lies. more reasons you cant add dates to your claims. go rest. u no get word.

History without dates is false.

ordinary list lf Ife with dates you cant provide but you know the dictionary of Bini. lol. Odhe
Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by BKayy: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2021
HornyTave:

that's what you guys always say,

' I understand This and that more than my mothers tongue '

lol...

even Agbor and Kwale has differences, many...

the Anioma and Ika language has a mixture of Bini and Igbo and native language,

Native language - 60%
Ibo - 30%
Bini - 10%.

Lol... people wen never travel wan follow me argue.

Simple question, prove your (60, 30,10%) language of Anioma and Ika with a sentence?
Make a sentence and show the Native, Ibo and Benin in the Language.
Most especially the "native language". Though you said 60% but in this case, It does not matter if the "native language" is 0.01%. Just prove that it exists.
Sometimes you people in Nairaland will just come online and start assuming things. Posting absolutely rubbish because you want to claim people that in no way or the other (whether phenotype or otherwise) related to you.
"Native language" that is not Igbo in Anioma?
After that prove that your Bini in anywhere that is not Ika. That is make a sentence with the dialect (take Enuani for example) and point out the Bini in it even if it is 0.0000000000000000000000000001%.
I said Enuani.

I am more curious about that "Native Language" post a word from the 60%. Just one word or you are a big liar.
Just one word.
One word.

1 Like

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by HornyTave: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2021
BKayy:

Simple question, prove your (60, 30,10%) language of Anioma and Ika with a sentence.
Most especially the "native language". It does not matter if the "native language" is 0.01%. Just prove that it exists.
Sometimes you people in Nairaland will just come online and start assuming things.
"Native language" that is not Igbo in Anioma.
After that prove that your Bini in anywhere that is not Ika. That is make a sentence with the dialect (take Enuani for example) and point out the Bini in it even if it is 0.0000000000000000000000000001%.
I said Enuani.

I am more curious about that "Native Language" post a word from the 60%. Just one word or you are a big liar.
Just one word.
One word.

you need to scroll down the thread to see my discussion with Arda.
My farms are situated in Areas populated by Kwales, I don't claim to understand the language, I say what I know not what I think. From Adhuan to Ugah, you'll see many Kwale farm settlements, go there and make inquiries.
Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by HornyTave: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2021
BKayy:

Simple question, prove your (60, 30,10%) language of Anioma and Ika with a sentence?
Most especially the "native language". Though you said 60% but in this case, It does not matter if the "native language" is 0.01%. Just prove that it exists.
Sometimes you people in Nairaland will just come online and start assuming things. Posting absolutely rubbish because you want to claim people that in no way or the other (whether phenotype or otherwise) related to you.
"Native language" that is not Igbo in Anioma?
I said Enuani.

Just one word.
One word.

also if you've lived around Ekpon ( boundary town with Agbor ) you'll understand my point... bdw, I'm Ishan, not Bini
Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by BKayy: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2021
HornyTave:

also if you've lived around Ekpon ( boundary town with Agbor ) you'll understand my point... bdw, I'm Ishan, not Bini
I am not here to talk bullshit. I am a very busy man.
Post a word from the 60% native language.
Then try and figure out a way to manufacture a Bini word in Enuani dialect.

1 Like

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by TAO11(f): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
HornyTave:
lol

you're yet to prove its Abere or Ebere.

people that use something calls It Ada but a Yoruba man who don't make use it of it says it's a lie.
The Yoruba uses Ida Oranya and not Abere Oranya....

lol... Afonja and fabrication...
If you had picked up a book, you would have saved yourself this public embarrassment.

But, do Binis read? LMAO!

3 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by TAO11(f): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
HornyTave:
You were dishing lies. more reasons you cant add dates to your claims. go rest. u no get word.

History without dates is false.

ordinary list lf Ife with dates you cant provide but you know the dictionary of Bini. lol. Odhe
Add dates to when your ‘ancestor Pa Idu’ first grew out from the soil, and when your ancestor Ogiso Igodo first crash landed from the seven-heavens.

I am asking you to do these so you may perhaps ask about its relevance to the discourse at hand.

The same way you’re yet to clarify the relevance of your inane questions to the discourse at hand.

Explain why you think your questions/requests are relevant to the education I was dishing to you, and watch me continue to school you.

1 Like

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by TAO11(f): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
HornyTave:
I wasn't wrong when I speculated you're stoopid. lol
Is this your dad typing?

I thought you’re the 11 year old. Is he also 11? shocked

cheesy grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by OKAIVBO: 8:51am On Sep 08, 2021
BKayy:

General Samuel Chiedu Ogbemudia.
Complete the name if you want to be historical accurate. As for the loan he took on behalf of Ika people, it will surely be repaid one day.
This is why you can't see me regarding to Ika as my kin. They were before but not anymore
He is a full blooded paternal Bini man, the link he had with Igbanke is only maternal. His name is Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia, I am just seeing Chiedu for the first time, He certainly was given by his mother, we recognize his paternal ancestor here in Benin. His daughter is the present Egor Local government chairman here in Benin. Eghe Ogbemudia.

Your brother is also in the know hear him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by OKAIVBO: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2021
BiafraAburi:

He is not Igbo, but a migrant Ijaw into Opobo, Same as we have migrant IleUbinu children that calls themselves Benin today, into Anioma Igboland. This set of people are the ones creating problems for us all the time and are being propped up by the lagos-ibadan expressway gutter media of the yorubas. We must be mean and brutal in rebutting them with FACTS until they all fizzle out. Our land starts from Igbanke all the way to the Atlantic ocean and there is nothing any living or dead rat can do about it.
He nor hard, you guys will drop the Binis in delta for Igbanke, They are not Ika speaking, they are not even edoid, they are binis,they are pure edos that is what Hans melzian described as " they speak a different dialect which can be EASILY understood by other Bini speakers and is considered as Bini", Oza nogogo which you guys call Ozara, Alilehan, and Evbosor which you guys call Alisor.

If you want purification you should go for it totally, I don't see what Oza nogogo, Alilehan, and Evbosor which you guys call Alisor are doing in your midst when you guys are marginalizing them and they are not the same entity with you.

https://www.nairaland.com/458875/delta-igbo-bendel-igbo-what/56] you can go through this thread where a hot debate ensued between Ogbuefi and Physicsqed-one of the most respected nairalanders on the culture section till date who strongly insisted that Oza-nogogo, Alilehan and Alisor are pristine Bini communities with hard fact. You can go through the whole thread but 25 to 55 is the meat of the argument between them. It was still about Igbanke vis-a-vis Bini communities in delta. Ogbuefi had to admit he was/is intelligent

Redbonesmith a knowledgeable delta man also know that it is not in the same class of Urhobo, Isoko, he emphasized it with (a Bini dialect). That it is as Bini as it can be. Even Esan that was also classified as an Edo (bini) dialects by Hans melzian is still farther from Bini compare to those aforementioned clans.
Even Igueben that is said to be Bini speaking according to Okogie till this day is still a little bit farther from her (Bini) than Oza nogogo is to her. by Okogie in his native laws and customs "When an Irrua man speaks, notes Okojie, one thing is certain:
The speaker is certainly not Uromi, not Ubiaja, not Ekpoma nor
Ewohimi but there is no doubt that he is speaking Esan. Ugbegun and Opoji
like Egoro speak Ekpoma dialect;IGUEBEN THE YOUNGEST OF THE
IMPORTANT ESAN DISTRICTS TILL THIS DAY STILL SPEAK BINI. Ekpon is Bilingual" –
speaking Esan and Ika.

"Here is the installation ceremony of their Ogisi, one of our biggest local Bini musician is from Oza-nogogo in delta state. Known by name as fabomo doleyi. He sang one of the biggest hit in Bini back in the days known as "Itan'Edo" (Edo proverbs) He went back to his hometown and played for them. He started playing from 1:12:39". He said a chief asked him a question in the palace of the Oba of Benin that is Oza still as Bini speaking just the way you speak it now. He said he responded and said Oza is the dictionary of Bini and the people responded in full Glee and happiness. In other words he was trying to say no other Bini community or group can deny them their "Bininess". You can find such conservation in 1:21:07
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UH-jhICZ9o

Here is the link to Oza nogogo cultural festival in delta state. There cant be a more purer Bini group than this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IflKT13hTN0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by UGBE634: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2021
TAO11:

Moreover, according to the earliest native Bini writings—again Benin (NOT YORUBA) sources— Ogiso monarchy was introduced to Benin from Ife at the time of Oduduwa

it was gotten from a man who is akure by ancestry. Maternally he is perforated, paternally he is also perforated, He is related paternally to Iyase Ohewmen who is Akure by ancestry, how then can we trust such one with native Bini history. Yoruba hole full everywhere for Egharevba body grin

If the personality of the writer does not matter in a write up why would Oba Eredieuwa ( a 'somebody')with a first and second degree from Cambridge University in law criticize him for having something to do with Yoruba and his book displaying too much "yorubaness''

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by skybeauty(f): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2021
kmcutez:

Your eyes are filled with tears because of the possibility of getting access to the sea, since they speak “Igbo”, not due to any love for them, but they have so far rejected you guys. Ndo. Take Hanky. Dry ya tears cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mumu people. Bonny people were originally Nkwere people of Imo State. They are not disputing it and they are not denying their Igbo ancestry like some Ikwerre people do. It is rather Ijaw people that are trying to do that for them. Las las, the truth will come out and everyone will go an rest.

2 Likes

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2021
skybeauty:

Mumu people. Bonny people were originally Nkwere people of Imo State. They are not disputing it and they are not denying their Igbo ancestry like some Ikwerre people do. It is rather Ijaw people that are trying to do that for them. Las las, the truth will come out and everyone will go an rest.

I have modified my original statement.
Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by skybeauty(f): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
kmcutez:

I have modified my original statement.
Okay. Sorry about my harsh post.

1 Like

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by woky: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
HornyTave:

because I don't peddle lies like you.

come and tell me why Ibos don't understand Agbor and why Obiaroko understand both Ibo and Kwale.
be it as it may, the igbos understands agbo far better than bini.
Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by HornyTave: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
woky:
be it as it may, the igbos understands agbo far better than bini.

If you say Ibos understand Ukwani ( Obiaroko and Ika people ) I'll believe, though there is small differenxe but Agbor. I no believe
Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by TAO11(f): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
UGBE634:
[s]it was gotten from a man who is akure by ancestry. Maternally he is perforated, paternally he is also perforated, He is related paternally to Iyase Ohewmen who is Akure by ancestry, how then can we trust such one with native Bini history. Yoruba hole full everywhere for Egharevba body grin

If the personality of the writer does not matter in a write up why would Oba Eredieuwa ( a 'somebody')with a first and second degree from Cambridge University in law criticize him for having something to do with Yoruba and his book displaying too much "yorubaness’'[/s]
Lol.

(1) Are you talking of Chief Jacob Uwadiae Egharevba whose father is a Bini, and mother a Bini (with Yoruba relations)? Chief Egharevba, Obakhavbeye of Benin?

Is that whom you regard as Akure by ancestry? Is that how AnCeStRy works? He is not a Benin man because he admitted too much embarrassing facts? grin

(2) Did he receive one account from Yorubaland? If yes then name such Benin account with proof.

(3) Did he receive the accounts of Benin history from the Benin royal court and from Benin priests, et al.?

(4) Did Benin have an oba at the time when he began collecting Benin traditions to put them into writing?

(5) IF he was simply hating on his Bini ancestry (as you seem to have alleged, contrary to common sense and evidence), was the Benin king of the time, Omonoba Akenzua-2, his accomplice in this alleged Bini hating?

(6) What has Erediauwa’s Law degree (and inferiority complex vis-a-vis the Ooni and Alaafin) got to do with the fact that his father’s sanctioned official Bini works makes him uncomfortable?

You Bini people will be eventually alright with all these dumb pleadings and PPD disorder.

Peace. cheesy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2021
TAO11:
Lol.

(1) Are you talking of Chief Jacob Uwadiae Egharevba whose father is a Bini, and mother a Bini (with Yoruba relations)? Chief Egharevba, Obakhavbeye of Benin?

Is that whom you regard as Akure by ancestry? Is that how AnCeStRy works? He is not a Benin man because he admitted too much embarrassing facts? grin

(2) Did he receive one account from Yorubaland? If you think yes, then name such Benin account with proof.

(3) Did he receive the accounts of Benin history from the Benin royal court and from Benin priests, et al.?

(4) Did Benin have an oba at the time when he began collecting Benin traditions to put them into writing?

(5) IF he was simply hating on his Bini ancestry (as you seem to have alleged, contrary to common sense and evidence), was the Benin king of the time, Omonoba Akenzua-2 his accomplice in this alleged Bini hating?

(6) What has Erediauwa’s Law degree (and inferiority complex vis-a-via the Ooni and Alaafin) got to do with the fact that his father’s sanctioned official Bini works makes him uncomfortable?

You Bini people will be eventually alright with all these dumb pleadings, and PPD disorder.

Peace. cheesy

Just stop telling lies already

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News / Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency / Buhari Will Negotiate For Fresh Loan In China - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.