Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face (57705 Views)

Taliban Kill Singer, Fawad Andarabi, Because 'Music Is Forbidden In Islam' / Taliban Kill A Woman After She Told Them She Was Too Poor To Cook For Them / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
yungmill:

As usual abduls run even f4om their own argument and you need mental help bozo
ain't understanding what u said I'm running from

But u still skipping this question and I will keep asking u

explain these same verse to me,they are the same verses.

New International Version

Saul was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned over Israel forty- two years
1 Samuel 13:1

In The same verse

King James Bible

Saul reigned one year; and when he had reigned two years over Israel-1 Samuel 13:1

This version even omitted the age

JPS Tanakh 1917
Saul was ----years old when he began to reign; and two years he reigned over Israel.

So how old was Saul when he became king and how many years did he reigned ? gringrin
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
compton11:
ain't understanding what u said I'm running from

But u still skipping this question and I will keep asking u

explain these same verse to me,they are the same verses.

Saul was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned over Israel forty- two years

In The same verse

King James Bible

Saul reigned one year; and when he had reigned two years over Israel-1 Samuel 13:1

JPS Tanakh 1917
Saul was ----years old when he began to reign; and two years he reigned over Israel.

So how old was Saul when he became king and how many years did he reigned ? gringrin

Understanding is always far from yall! When you are ready to answer the questions asked of you regarding the first verse you brought then holla at me rather than running faster than your shadow once your ignorance is on full view.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 12:39am On Sep 10, 2021
yungmill:

Understanding is always far from yall! When you are ready to answer the questions asked of you regarding the first verse you brought then holla at me rather than running faster than your shadow once your ignorance is on full view.
I don't know the question u asked and maybe u should ask it again

In the meantime explain this mystery if u sure of your holy book

In The same verse

King James Bible

JPS Tanakh 1917

So how old was Saul when he became king and how many years did he reigned ?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 2:11am On Sep 10, 2021
rollywise:

You are like a stubborn child to me. I deal with them a lot. Ewia
A father who lot his cap in a fight is what again?

Nnama.! tongue
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2021
rollywise:

You are like a stubborn child to me. I deal with them a lot. Ewia
Oh I see, as a father u re stupidly lost and need help.

Ehuru.! tongue
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 7:25am On Sep 10, 2021
brosom:
Oh I see, as a father u re stupidly lost and need help.

Ehuru.! tongue

I said it before you are mannerless. A failed upbringing. This is the way you talk to your father. Udeghiyeke
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 7:26am On Sep 10, 2021
brosom:
A father who lot his cap in a fight is what again?

Nnama.! tongue

I hope you can even grow old to be a father grin
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2021
rollywise:

I hope you can even grow old to be a father grin
I doubt if u re one, or ever gonna be because u don't reason or act like one.

Agwo.! tongue
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 7:36am On Sep 10, 2021
brosom:
I doubt if u re one, or ever gonna be because u don't reason or act like one.

Agwo.! tongue

Everytime you write, I see where your parents failed or where you failed your parents I don't know which but there's a failure in the mix. Nuzhaghaaa
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2021
rollywise:

Everytime you write, I see where your parents failed or where you failed your parents I don't know which but there's a failure in the mix. Nuzhaghaaa
Sorry I know u don't have, perhaps a bastard..

Npkai.!! tongue
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
compton11:
I don't know the question u asked and maybe u should ask it again

In the meantime explain this mystery if u sure of your holy book

In The same verse

King James Bible

JPS Tanakh 1917

You know the questions i asked, same scheme by all muslims i have met, never any honesty with y'all not once has any of y'all i have met showed any honesty, yall bring up a topic or verse i post said verse in context of chapter and ask for yall to read and tell us if what yall presupposed is right or wrong, this realisation makes yall whine and run to another topic then claim i never saw your question in the first place after it was asked more than a once! Have yall no shame of honesty at all?

Ok let me indulge you this last time, if you want to discuss saul and what not no p just answer the questions i asked on your previous topic and they are.

1. Why did you manipulate the verse because what you posted and the real on i posted are different.

2. I posted the full chapter so read and tell us if the chapter was narrating an ordeal a certain people faced or was it a command like you assumed by asking me if i have smashed a kids head against the rock.

Lets see if now you can see the questions or as usual apply selective blindness.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
rollywise:

Hey dude come on were u been? Behave like an adult..

Ewie.!! tongue
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
yungmill:

You know the questions i asked, same scheme by all muslims i have met, never any honesty with y'all not once has any of y'all i have met showed any honesty, yall bring up a topic or verse i post said verse in context of chapter and ask for yall to read and tell us if what yall presupposed is right or wrong, this realisation makes yall whine and run to another topic then claim i never saw your question in the first place after it was asked more than a once! Have yall no shame of honesty at all?

Ok let me indulge you this last time, if you want to discuss saul and what not no p just answer the questions i asked on your previous topic and they are.

1. Why did you manipulate the verse because what you posted and the real on i posted are different.

2. I posted the full chapter so read and tell us if the chapter was narrating an ordeal a certain people faced or was it a command like you assumed by asking me if i have smashed a kids head against the rock.
so this is what u are beating around the bush since?

I have already move away from it.

yungmill:

Lets see if now you can see the questions or as usual apply selective blindness.

And don't use that to move away from this question too,this is the fourth time I will ask u

In The same verse

King James Bible

JPS Tanakh 1917

Three Bible version of the same verses recorded different

Explain
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
compton11:
so this is what u are beating around the bush since?

I have already move away from it.

And don't use that to move away from this question too,this is the fourth time I will ask u

In The same verse

King James Bible

JPS Tanakh 1917

Three Bible version of the same verses recorded different

Explain

Moved on Now this is funny! So you are brave enough to make a claim but when evidence of your claim being false is thrown back at you, rather than step up and own up to being wrong your answer is " i have moved on from that"!!!! Ok then whats the guarantee that the moment i expose you again like i do your coward imams and dawah boys here you won't just move on again?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
yungmill:

Moved on Now this is funny! So you are brave enough to make a claim but when evidence of your claim being false is thrown back at you, rather than step up and own up to being wrong your answer is " i have moved on from that"!!!! Ok then whats the guarantee that the moment i expose you again like i do your coward imams and dawah boys here you won't just move on again?
boy are u going to answer me or not

Or u are just using that to dogde my question?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
compton11:
boy are u going to answer me or not

Or u are just using that to dogde my question?

Islamic supremacy strikes again! The i can qurstion you with lies but you can't and aren't permitted to question or expose my lies! If only this is how court works no criminal will be sentenced.

Ok let me play your game because i know for sure you will run again, remember these words from me boy, YOU WILL RUN! but before i answer do you accept that once i answer this then it's my turn to ask you a question which you must answer?

Am waiting bro!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
brosom:

Ewie.!! tongue

You too small. I need your dad.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
brosom:

Ewie.!! tongue

Udefianmwuan are you there? Call me your father. He's got questions to answer how he failed to raise you responsibly
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 12:13am On Sep 11, 2021
rollywise:

Udefianmwuan are you there? Call me your father. He's got questions to answer how he failed to raise you responsibly
Don't be tire ok old man ok, I know u re weak and quack.

D**k head grin
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 6:33am On Sep 11, 2021
yungmill:

Islamic supremacy strikes again! The i can qurstion you with lies but you can't and aren't permitted to question or expose my lies! If only this is how court works no criminal will be sentenced.

Ok let me play your game because i know for sure you will run again, remember these words from me boy, YOU WILL RUN! but before i answer do you accept that once i answer this then it's my turn to ask you a question which you must answer?

Am waiting bro!
ok ask your question then and follow it with answer to my question.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2021
brosom:

D**k head grin

Tired? This one don mad. You just too small hence I wanna deal with your father. Abi you be bastard? You no get Papa
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2021
brosom:

D**k head grin

When death is calling a dog, he doesn't hear the voice of his master. You go soon dig your grave
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2021
rollywise:

When death is calling a dog, he doesn't hear the voice of his master. You go soon dig your grave
Sharrap old hag.! U re looser, always..

Shit.!!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2021
rollywise:

Tired? This one don mad. You just too small hence I wanna deal with your father. Abi you be bastard? You no get Papa
Common grandpa, let's keep it rolling grin

OBU..!!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2021
brosom:

OBU..!!

It's confirmed. You got no father. Your mum has not told you who your real father is. That means you a bastard
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2021
brosom:

Shit.!!

Probably you are a product of rape.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2021
brosom:

Shit.!!

Your parents are the real losers coz they lost you already. They lost you in upbringing. Now see what you turned out to be. Efulefu. You may be shot in your next Yahoo robbery
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2021
brosom:

OBU..!!

Waiting for you bastard son of a wayward father
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2021
brosom:

OBU..!!

Come on maggot? Are you tired? You are probably raping an innocent girl or taking weed or maybe scamming someone this early morning. That's what your like does. Your parents probably regret the day you were conceived
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
rollywise:

Come on maggot? Are you tired? You are probably raping an innocent girl or taking weed or maybe scamming someone this early morning. That's what your like does. Your parents probably regret the day you were conceived
I can bet my balls u re out of ideas, hahahahaha repeating same words over and over again, hmm what do I call u now old buzzard? That's for another time grin

Okuku.. tongue
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
rollywise:

Waiting for you bastard son of a wayward father
hahahahah grin angry grin grin

Efulefubof a father, I'm sure u don't even know where u come from lol grin
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
brosom:
hahahahah grin angry grin grin

Efulefubof a father, I'm sure u don't even know where u come from lol grin

You'll be a confirmed bastard if you tired. I have seen what you do with your life. Shifting women's pants when your mates are building a structure for their future. You'll die poor. Your type will serve their classmates in future

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) / US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.