Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face (57698 Views)

Taliban Kill Singer, Fawad Andarabi, Because 'Music Is Forbidden In Islam' / Taliban Kill A Woman After She Told Them She Was Too Poor To Cook For Them / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2021
Mikecold:
[s][/s]
may God heal u then!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Thereishel: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
Ooh. Now I'm truly understanding why even Afghanis were deadly desperate to run out of their own country. I must say America messed them up big time. You went to their country uninvited, stoked up a war, radicalised and armed their rebels, then ran away, leaving their helpless civilians in a worse state than you found them

You are very ignorant. The terrorists from Afghanistan attacked USA brought down world trade center killed thousands
You want America not to prevent another attack by invading Afghanistan? Why won't Americana not leave after training Afghan soldiers with billions of dollars and they didn't fight for their country and ran away and surrendered to Talibans?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Lokojatoofar: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Religion is just a tool for power hungry people to have control over weak and fearful masses.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
[quote author=rollywise post=105535137]

Go get knowledge before you spill[/quote Always a zombie
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by UncleKoboko: 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
AllahIsDevil:
Unclekoboko your brothers have done it again. Allah is happy and more virgins for your brothers. grin
How many virgins you don get as we speak?
allah is thirsty and needs more blood you are one of the choosen ones needed to feed him.
Allah is not like your ritualist blood-thirsty god who needs an innocent man to be sacrificed on a cross to forgive sin and for his atonement.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
[quote author=brosom post=105544208][/quote]

...... Coconut head
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Scamburster(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
good4all40:
Say whatever you like we Muslims dont regard Taliban and their likes as Muslims.

islam forbids killing unjustly either the person is a Muslim or not.
LOL, you kill justly like?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Godbless3(m): 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
Ooh. Now I'm truly understanding why even Afghanis were deadly desperate to run out of their own country. I must say America messed them up big time. You went to their country uninvited, stoked up a war, radicalised and armed their rebels, then ran away, leaving their helpless civilians in a worse state than you found them

Your brain is dead.
Most of the weapon Taliban taken control of is of afghan military.
Afghan should have join the military more knowing fully well that one day america will leave.
Is like your boss training you on business, giving you more money for upkeep and still feeding you and your needs. One day he will definitely sent you packing and its up to you to plan thereof.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
rollywise:

...... Coconut head

.. Zombie zombie tongue tongue
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Chinny024(f): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
She was killed because she chose hijab...E no better for anyone who brought Muslim
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by caandi: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is so painful. But Islam fighting islam? A religion of peace I see
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Gfskw: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jesus
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by WriterX(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:

like play like play every afghan has become a likely enemy of america for how americans treated them but again this is their war; trump was persistent but he himself was angry about afghans and their own behavior in regards to the talibans so na so e be
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by WriterX(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Godbless3:

Your brain is dead.
Most of the weapon Taliban taken control of is of afghan military.
Afghan should have join the military more knowing fully well that one day america will leave.
Is like your boss training you on business, giving you more money for upkeep and still feeding you and your needs. One day he will definitely sent you packing and its up to you to plan thereof.

true words my brother, if you see how much usa they pump into war way no be there own infact some soldiers suppose by now don be partial afghans Gerald Brown go go afghanistan spend years for there go return back as Musibau Muhammadu , it was coming and the afghans never prepared that is it.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
compton11:
what the Bleep is this stupid nigga talking about?

Allergic to common sense as usual!

Hope you ate 7 adjwa dates and drank camel piss today?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by profoejr(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
God have mercy
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
yungmill:

Allergic to common sense as usual!

Hope you ate 7 adjwa dates and drank camel piss today?
have u smash your infant one head unto rock today?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
brosom:

.. Zombie zombie tongue tongue

Idi angry angry angry
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
rollywise:

Idi angry angry angry
Ewu..!!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
compton11:
have u smash your infant one head unto rock today?

Not a follower of a pedo love-vendor false prophet and bloodthirsty demon allah, you can direct that question to the taliban, maybe then both of y'all can stop slamming ya infant heads on the ground for a change!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
yungmill:

Not a follower of a pedo love-vendor false prophet and bloodthirsty demon allah, you can direct that question to the taliban, maybe then both of y'all can stop slamming ya infant heads on the ground for a change!
nigga answer the question I asked u

Bible said blessed are those who smash the head of their infant one unto rock

Have you Did that?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 12:56am On Sep 07, 2021
compton11:
nigga answer the question I asked u

Bible said blessed are those who smash the head of their infant one unto rock

Have you Did that?

Your ancestors are the niggas, very abdul like of yall mannerless terrorist in the making! You never asked me any question i was the one that referenced your hadiths to answer the question to the other fellow you asked, now you know you have been pinned because i can quote the sahih sources, rather than accept your shame its jumping like how the shia did mutah with ya mama! Why are you scared to continue on the subject matter why run and hide like your love-vendor prophet did hiding behind 9 year old aisha, cross dressing with her cloths and receiving wahi?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by nengibo: 6:35am On Sep 07, 2021
compton11:
and u are here acting as if Yahweh never done worse of what Taliban and boko haram are doing!
Which group is Yahweh and which country do they control or where have they imposed their religion om everyone?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2021
brosom:
Ewu..!!

Okhokhor grin
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2021
rollywise:

Okhokhor grin
Nkita.. tongue
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2021
nengibo:

Which group is Yahweh and which country do they control or where have they imposed their religion om everyone?
u don't know Yahweh?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2021
yungmill:

Your ancestors are the niggas, very abdul like of yall mannerless terrorist in the making! You never asked me any question i was the one that referenced your hadiths to answer the question to the other fellow you asked, now you know you have been pinned because i can quote the sahih sources, rather than accept your shame its jumping like how the shia did mutah with ya mama! Why are you scared to continue on the subject matter why run and hide like your love-vendor prophet did hiding behind 9 year old aisha, cross dressing with her cloths and receiving wahi?
oh Sorry I forgot to ask

Quote the hadith that says the prophet slash pregnant woman into two.

But still have u smash your infant one unto rock?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2021
brosom:
Nkita.. tongue

Ayamwen
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2021
rollywise:

Ayamwen
`Enwe` cool
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2021
compton11:
oh Sorry I forgot to ask

Quote the hadith that says the prophet slash pregnant woman into two.

But still have u smash your infant one unto rock?

Can no longer find the source online i hope the screen shot i have of it is still in my back up, islam and abrogation!

What do you mean by have you smashed your infant one unto rock? And give us the scriptures that says so lets read it here for all to see!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
brosom:
`Enwe` cool

Ekita
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
rollywise:

Ekita
agwo~ tongue ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) / US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.