Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face (57701 Views)

Taliban Kill Singer, Fawad Andarabi, Because 'Music Is Forbidden In Islam' / Taliban Kill A Woman After She Told Them She Was Too Poor To Cook For Them / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by nengibo: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
compton11:
u don't know Yahweh?
It must mean a religious terrorist grouo cause d discussion is about Taliban and boko haram
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by orisa37: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
TALIBAN, CHINA AND BOKOHARAM, ALL MEAN HATE BOOKS AND WESTERN CIVILIZATION..
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
brosom:
agwo~ tongue ??

Okobo
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
rollywise:

Okobo
ODE..!!!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
nengibo:

It must mean a religious terrorist grouo cause d discussion is about Taliban and boko haram
and I said those group u mentioned are doing what they learn from Yahweh of Bible
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
yungmill:

Can no longer find the source online i hope the screen shot i have of it is still in my back up, islam and abrogation!
hehehe why would u see what doesn't exist?

yungmill:

What do you mean by have you smashed your infant one unto rock? And give us the scriptures that says so lets read it here for all to see!

Blessed will be one who seizes and dashes your children Against the rock-psalm 137:9
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
brosom:
ODE..!!!

Omwemwen grin grin
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
rollywise:

Omwemwen grin grin
Akida tongue
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
brosom:
Akida tongue

Odin
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
rollywise:

Odin
Olorun, sleep..
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
brosom:
Olorun, sleep..

Akube
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2021
compton11:

Blessed will be one who seizes and dashes your children Against the rock-psalm 137:9

Like the way ibn isham abrogated ibn ishag right? And why saudi prince wants to scrap hadiths because they embarrass yall!

Let me read your posted verse and see.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2021
compton11:

Now please read and tell us where it says to do as you just stupidly said? Or did it narrate the ordeal a people faced? Let your own ptoof stand witness for or against you with your deception now read.

Psalm 137
1 By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept
when we remembered Zion.
2 There on the poplars
we hung our harps,
3 for there our captors asked us for songs,
our tormentors demanded songs of joy;
they said, “Sing us one of the songs of Zion!”

4 How can we sing the songs of the Lord
while in a foreign land?
5 If I forget you, Jerusalem,
may my right hand forget its skill.
6 May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth
if I do not remember you,
if I do not consider Jerusalem
my highest joy.

7 Remember, Lord, what the Edomites did
on the day Jerusalem fell.
“Tear it down,” they cried,
“tear it down to its foundations!”
8 Daughter Babylon, doomed to destruction,
happy is the one who repays you
according to what you have done to us.
9 Happy is the one who seizes your infants
and dashes them against the rocks.

This is what happens when you only read dawah scripts and never investigate to know the difference betwrrn a narration of an ordeal or an actual command, islamic dummy!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 12:32am On Sep 08, 2021
compton11:

Hope yall saw how
1. The dummy islamist did not show context, just picked a verse!

2. Hope yall can see how he twisted the words in the verse which i have pasted for all to see? Twisting a narrative verse into a plain commanding verse!

Abduliblis can you see your shame? All of yall i have met even your online debators all lie and misquote or re invent scriptures thats why i tell people who watch zakir naik, ahmad deedat especially fibbin farouk to always take every verse given and read the full chapter to get context then inspect the verse, there is always textual manipulation by abduls who claim to worship the most just demon but always carryout polemics with lies and deceit!

Abdul iblis what have you got to say now that your unclothedness is in full display? Bring more of your lies it will help show the world how vile and weak islamic deen is without a bomb! Maybe thats why muslims say the evidence 9f allah is that the world began with an explosion, thats why yall keep bombing and exploding till this day, take beer! Aloha snackbar a ham delilah!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 5:22am On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=rollywise post=105594245]

Akube[/quote Awo.! tongue
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by nengibo: 6:37am On Sep 08, 2021
compton11:
and I said those group u mentioned are doing what they learn from Yahweh of Bible
So when they blow themselves in expectation of 7 virgins and shout Allahu akbar, they are praising Yahweh?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=brosom post=105598537][/quote]

Ewu merije
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2021
rollywise:

Ewu merije
Ngwonwo tongue
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2021
brosom:
Ngwonwo tongue

Ewobi
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2021
rollywise:

Ewobi
Isi-asu tongue
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
brosom:
Isi-asu tongue

Okhoi
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
rollywise:

Okhoi
nmkpi.! tongue
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
brosom:
nmkpi.! tongue

Akpu
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
nengibo:

So when they blow themselves in expectation of 7 virgins and shout Allahu akbar, they are praising Yahweh?
is who they praised matters?

Are all people doing bad actually sent by devil they used to lie unto?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
yungmill:

Hope yall saw how
1. The dummy islamist did not show context, just picked a verse!

2. Hope yall can see how he twisted the words in the verse which i have pasted for all to see? Twisting a narrative verse into a plain commanding verse!

Abduliblis can you see your shame? All of yall i have met even your online debators all lie and misquote or re invent scriptures thats why i tell people who watch zakir naik, ahmad deedat especially fibbin farouk to always take every verse given and read the full chapter to get context then inspect the verse, there is always textual manipulation by abduls who claim to worship the most just demon but always carryout polemics with lies and deceit!

Abdul iblis what have you got to say now that your unclothedness is in full display? Bring more of your lies it will help show the world how vile and weak islamic deen is without a bomb! Maybe thats why muslims say the evidence 9f allah is that the world began with an explosion, thats why yall keep bombing and exploding till this day, take beer! Aloha snackbar a ham delilah!
bring simple evidence and you wrote all this bullshit.

The Bible verse I quote,I want your dumbass to explain it to me
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
[sup][/sup]
yungmill:

Like the way ibn isham abrogated ibn ishag right? And why saudi prince wants to scrap hadiths because they embarrass yall!

Let me read your posted verse and see.
Saudi prince Said Hadith should be scrapped? cheesy

Are you sure u don't have mental problem?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
rollywise:

Akpu
Ode..
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2021
brosom:
Ode..

No repetition or are you short of words Don't try it again.
Ekiye
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2021
rollywise:

Ekiye
see ur mouth, who told u I've said that before or are u confused?

`Udele` tongue
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 8:12am On Sep 09, 2021
rollywise:

Ekiye
See ur head, who told u I've said that before or are u confused?

`Udele` tongue
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2021
brosom:
See ur head, who told u I've said that before or are u confused?

`Udele` tongue

You must be confused. Elede
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2021
brosom:
see ur mouth, who told u I've said that before or are u confused?

`Udele` tongue

It's obvious you no too well for you to be forgetful in this young age. Emila

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) / US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.