Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face (57702 Views)

Taliban Kill Singer, Fawad Andarabi, Because 'Music Is Forbidden In Islam' / Taliban Kill A Woman After She Told Them She Was Too Poor To Cook For Them / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 8:28am On Sep 09, 2021
rollywise:

It's obvious you no too well for you to be forgetful in this young age. Emila
go get a life mate.

Oke`
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2021
brosom:
go get a life mate.

Oke`

E be like you Don mad. Who be your mate? Anuofia
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by nengibo: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2021
compton11:
is who they praised matters?

Are all people doing bad actually sent by devil they used tdo lie unto?
Who is devil terrorist praise when beheading and commiting suicide bombings?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2021
rollywise:

E be like you Don mad. Who be your mate? Anuofia
You've got ur self a free day I see..!

But it doesn't mean u re sane.

Usu`.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2021
compton11:
[sup][/sup] Saudi prince Said Hadith should be scrapped? cheesy

Are you sure u don't have mental problem?

You must live under a rock bro! Take 1 minute and seach it up and see! I wonder how yall pass in school when yall can't even research!

Common sense is really uncommon!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2021
compton11:
bring simple evidence and you wrote all this bullshit.

The Bible verse I quote,I want your dumbass to explain it to me

Dummy you make a claim not me and i have posted the verse so read by yourself its not that hard! Now you are scared like your weak prophet so you play ostrich, by reading you will see if ITS A NARRATIVE OF A PEOPLES ORDEAL OR A COMMAND AS YOU INSINUATE! so stop being a deceiver like your demon lord and answer my question on the verse you gave is it a narrative or a command?

Lets watch abdul play hoccus poccus like his weak pedo prophet always did.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2021
compton11:
bring simple evidence and you wrote all this bullshit.

The Bible verse I quote,I want your dumbass to explain it to me

You can act clever all you want i posted the verse for all to see and i made clear your lies and deceit for all to see, but as usual of abduls who lie more than the devil you act like you didn't see the full chapter i posted of which you gave a verse from which when clearly inspected you altered to deceive people.

The world has seen your shame and the weakness of your deen! Not so smart or strong without a b*mb are ya?

WHY DID YOU ALTER THE VERSE? WE REALLY WANNA KNOW ABDUL!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2021
yungmill:

You can act clever all you want i posted the verse for all to see and i made clear your lies and deceit for all to see, but as usual of abduls who lie more than the devil you act like you didn't see the full chapter i posted of which you gave a verse from which when clearly inspected you altered to deceive people.

The world has seen your shame and the weakness of your deen! Not so smart or strong without a b*mb are ya?

WHY DID YOU ALTER THE VERSE? WE REALLY WANNA KNOW ABDUL!
boy explain the verse to me

No cause for alarm
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2021
yungmill:

You must live under a rock bro! Take 1 minute and seach it up and see! I wonder how yall pass in school when yall can't even research!

Common sense is really uncommon!
and Saudi crown prince Said all hadith should be scrapped? gringrin
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2021
nengibo:

Who is devil terrorist praise when beheading and commiting suicide bombings?
so Columbus and leopald that killed millions in the name of Jesus.

Did Jesus send them?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2021
compton11:
and Saudi crown prince Said all hadith should be scrapped? gringrin

Add comprehension to your list of depraved self deficiencies please show us where i said ALL? we are waiting for more tap dance!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2021
yungmill:

Add comprehension to your list of depraved self deficiencies please show us where i said ALL? we are waiting for more tap dance!
u said he said hadith should be hadith!

So in which means in your dumb ass mind,it means all
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2021
compton11:
boy explain the verse to me

No cause for alarm

Don't have to explain what is clear for a nursery kid to read and understand.

NOW ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
1. WHY DID YOU LIE AND MANIPULATE THE TEXT OF THE VERSE TO THE SHAME OF demon allah.

2.THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER WHICH I POSTED TO EXPOSE YOU, AFTER READING IT WAS IS A NARRATIVE OR A COMMAND.

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THEREIN LIES YOUR ANSWER.

BE BRAVE dawagandist of allah, why are yall do chicken?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2021
compton11:

Does this rant make any comprehensible sense to you? Abdul rephrase so we can understand you or are you high on camel piss?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2021
compton11:

Your dumb head has googled and found out saidi prince wants to srap most hadiths becaise it embarrasses your love-vendor pedo prophet and vampire allah so as usual like your terrorists in the making, WINDOWS.EXE stopped working then you posted this gibberish!!!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Kingvitalisdiho: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2021
With time, Mohammed buhari must witness upcoming war between biafara and northern
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2021
yungmill:

Your dumb head has googled and found out saidi prince wants to srap most hadiths becaise it embarrasses your love-vendor pedo prophet and vampire allah so as usual like your terrorists in the making, WINDOWS.EXE stopped working then you posted this gibberish!!!
scrap some hadith cos they are fake just like Bible
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2021
yungmill:

Don't have to explain what is clear for a nursery kid to read and understand.

NOW ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
1. WHY DID YOU LIE AND MANIPULATE THE TEXT OF THE VERSE TO THE SHAME OF demon allah.

2.THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER WHICH I POSTED TO EXPOSE YOU, AFTER READING IT WAS IS A NARRATIVE OR A COMMAND.

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THEREIN LIES YOUR ANSWER.

BE BRAVE dawagandist of allah, why are yall do chicken?
blessed is the one that smash your infant unto rock.

Boy explain that thing

I know u never see the verse before
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
brosom:
You've got ur self a free day I see..!

But it doesn't mean u re sane.

Usu`.

You mean little to me so I can spare secs for you. Uhundan
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
compton11:
blessed is the one that smash your infant unto rock.

Boy explain that thing

I know u never see the verse before

Third rewording of one verse by one abdul! 3 miracles of reinterpretation by 1 abdul, no wonder you ask ten head slammers one question you get ten different answers!

Dumbo i have posted the chapter here fir all to see your unclothedness if you ain't scared and you are sure of your stance then read and answer if its a narrative of a people on an ordeal or its a command as you insinuate! Why are you running?

ABDUL WHY HAVE YOU REWORDED THE VERSE 3 TIMES NOW? is your deen and dawah this weak? Is this your best? Your imam must be a dumbo like allah?

Grow a pair and answer! Or you scared the answers exposes your stupidity because you are an inbred?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
compton11:
scrap some hadith cos they are fake just like Bible

Hahahaha sahih are now fake? Hassan are now fake? Even daif has an accuracy of 45 to 85% of being authentic its the last which i can't remember how its spelt that is 0 to 44% in accuracy that are fake!!! Yall second call muslims who don't even know how to grade and classify your sources! For your info its the sahih and hassan hadiths your saudi prince wants to scrap, one take away though you just confirmed you are an ignorant spawn of inbrd mutah because you just confirmed my stance on the prince scraping hadiths which you laughed at with an emoji which made you look stupid when you thought you were slick! Now whose the dumbo with a sad life hiding behind emojis?

Oh! lastly, WHY DID YOU MANIPULATE THE WORDS OF THE TEXT YOU GAVE ABDUL?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
yungmill:

Third rewording of one verse by one abdul! 3 miracles of reinterpretation by 1 abdul, no wonder you ask ten head slammers one question you get ten different answers!
don't forget Jesus was headslammer too

yungmill:

Dumbo i have posted the chapter here fir all to see your unclothedness if you ain't scared and you are sure of your stance then read and answer if its a narrative of a people on an ordeal or its a command as you insinuate! Why are you running?
boy what concerns me with the chapter being posted by u?

I said explain what it means.

yungmill:

ABDUL WHY HAVE YOU REWORDED THE VERSE 3 TIMES NOW? is your deen and dawah this weak? Is this your best? Your imam must be a dumbo like allah?
what is u talking about?

yungmill:

Grow a pair and answer! Or you scared the answers exposes your stupidity because you are an inbred?
answer what?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
yungmill:

Hahahaha sahih are now fake?
when did I say sahih is fake?

Hassan are now fake? [/quote]when did I tell your dumb ass that?

yungmill:

Even daif has an accuracy of 45 to 85% of being authentic its the last which i can't remember how its spelt that is 0 to 44% in accuracy that are fake!!!
Do u even what it means for hadith to weak?

yungmill:

Yall second call muslims who don't even know how to grade and classify your sources! For your info its the sahih and hassan hadiths your saudi prince wants to scrap,
and now u must bring the evidence of where he said good and authentic Hadith should be scrapped.

yungmill:

one take away though you just confirmed you are an ignorant spawn of inbrd mutah because you just confirmed my stance on the prince scraping hadiths which you laughed at with an emoji which made you look stupid when you thought you were slick! Now whose the dumbo with a sad life hiding behind emojis?
just like majority Christians, abusing and shit .

yungmill:

chai I fill your pain with all the rubbish u are just writing.

Let me add to your woe gringrin

explain these same verse to me,they are the same verses.

New International Version

Saul was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned over Israel forty- two years
1 Samuel 13:1

In The same verse

King James Bible

Saul reigned one year; and when he had reigned two years over Israel-1 Samuel 13:1

This version even omitted the age

JPS Tanakh 1917
Saul was ----years old when he began to reign; and two years he reigned over Israel.

So how old was Saul when he became king and how many years did he reigned ? gringrin
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
rollywise:

You mean little to me so I can spare secs for you. Uhundan
Ur words re just like rebbons, thus making u feel ur self but at the end u feel nothing, be decieving ur soul.

Ngbada..!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
brosom:
Ur words re just like rebbons, thus making u feel ur self but at the end u feel nothing, be decieving ur soul.

Ngbada..!

I'm glad you get the message. It's coz data is still cheap that you don't know how to respect elders. It will soon go up. Efulefu. Stupid child
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by brosom(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
rollywise:

I'm glad you get the message. It's coz data is still cheap that you don't know how to respect elders. It will soon go up. Efulefu. Stupid child
Don't be pained pal grin, it's fun remember??

Otele` tongue
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
compton11:

Hassan are now fake? when did I tell your dumb ass that?

Even daif has an accuracy of 45 to 85% of being authentic its the last which i can't remember how its spelt that is 0 to 44% in accuracy that are fake!!! Do u even what it means for hadith to weak?

Yall second call muslims who don't even know how to grade and classify your sources! For your info its the sahih and hassan hadiths your saudi prince wants to scrap,and now u must bring the evidence of where he said good and authentic Hadith should be scrapped.

one take away though you just confirmed you are an ignorant spawn of inbrd mutah because you just confirmed my stance on the prince scraping hadiths which you laughed at with an emoji which made you look stupid when you thought you were slick! Now whose the dumbo with a sad life hiding behind emojis? just like majority Christians, abusing and shit .

Saul was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned over Israel forty- two years

In The same verse

King James Bible

Saul reigned one year; and when he had reigned two years over Israel-1 Samuel 13:1

JPS Tanakh 1917
Saul was ----years old when he began to reign; and two years he reigned over Israel.

So how old was Saul when he became king and how many years did he reigned ? gringrin

Weren't it you who claimed weak hadiths?

Now everyone can see who is lying and running from direct questions, all you do is lie and deflect like your fellow muslims, never metba honest one even among your imams.

Still waiting for the answers to my questions bro maybe you will answer before ya jihadi isa and mahdi comes!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
compton11:
don't forget Jesus was headslammer too

boy what concerns me with the chapter being posted by u?

I said explain what it means.

what is u talking about?

answer what?

Go back to inception and read carefully maybe then your brain will work and you will have sense! Same script by yall no difference at all,

No eacape for you
1. You posted a fake verse why?
2. I posted the full chapter and exposed your lie, now read the chapter and answer if it was narrative or a command its that easy abdul why are you scared? Believe in allah to give you the answer dont jump.

Maybe the isa in ya koran was a head slamming terrorist, yes but hes the only head slaming isa i know.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
compton11:

Hassan are now fake? when did I tell your dumb ass that?

Even daif has an accuracy of 45 to 85% of being authentic its the last which i can't remember how its spelt that is 0 to 44% in accuracy that are fake!!! Do u even what it means for hadith to weak?

Yall second call muslims who don't even know how to grade and classify your sources! For your info its the sahih and hassan hadiths your saudi prince wants to scrap,and now u must bring the evidence of where he said good and authentic Hadith should be scrapped.

one take away though you just confirmed you are an ignorant spawn of inbrd mutah because you just confirmed my stance on the prince scraping hadiths which you laughed at with an emoji which made you look stupid when you thought you were slick! Now whose the dumbo with a sad life hiding behind emojis? just like majority Christians, abusing and shit .

In The same verse

King James Bible

JPS Tanakh 1917

How dumb are you? I even gave you the science of hadith and you ask the dumbest question of how hadith is weak? Common sense is really uncommon!

Ok tell us we are listening.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
brosom:
Don't be pained pal grin, it's fun remember??

Otele` tongue

You are like a stubborn child to me. I deal with them a lot. Ewia
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
yungmill:

How dumb are you? I even gave you the science of hadith
which science of hadith do your dumb ass know? gringrin

yungmill:

and you ask the dumbest question of how hadith is weak? Common sense is really uncommon!
when did I ask that? gringrin

yungmill:

Ok tell us we are listening.
nigga what are u listening?

I said explain this to me since u skip my first question

In The same verse

King James Bible

JPS Tanakh 1917

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
compton11:
which science of hadith do your dumb ass know? gringrin

when did I ask that? gringrin

nigga what are u listening?

I said explain this to me since u skip my first question

In The same verse

King James Bible

JPS Tanakh 1917

As usual abduls run even f4om their own argument and you need mental help bozo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) / US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.