Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) (27660 Views)

Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media / Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media / DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by sunboy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Wake up from your slumber, WAR is all about MONEY!!!
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
ryloy:

But they won:

Independence War with Britian
American Civil war
World War 1
World War 2
Cold War
Gulf War
War in Iraq
ISIS War in Syria
Technological War

That is why they are the only Super Power...no more USSR.

American won technological warfare

American controls everyone and everything through technology. That is why FFK has to disseminates his misinformation through American Platform, using American phone and American operating system.

FFK , stop misleading your gullible followers

I no understand that man ooo

Ok he should tell Buhari to attack the US militarily and see the might of America
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Slimpotter(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
LordVoldermort:
They defeated Japan
Rushing to drop two A Bombs on a Japan that was about to surrender out of fear of the Red Army doesn't in anyway signify victory.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Slimpotter(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

The Allies had agreed early in 1944 that Germany was to be divided into Zones of Occupation after the war was over. Berlin was deep inside the already agreed Soviet Union Zone of Occupation - even if US (or British and Commonwealth) troops had been able to reach and capture Berlin before the Russians,they would have had to withdraw soon after,so as to let the Russians take over fully their agreed Zone of Occupation in Germany postwar. Some British and US forces were deep inside the Soviet Union Zone of Occupation when the war ended,and withdrew in July 1945.This is what would have happened to any non Soviet forces in Berlin,if they had got there. So,there was nothing to be gained for the US in capturing Berlin before the Russians in 1945,so they didn't bother trying.

The U.S. mobilized about the same number of troops as Russia but fought on more major front lines — not only in Europe but also in the Pacific and North Africa. American war production — its ability to churn out astounding numbers of bombers, tanks and warships — was possibly the key war-winning factor, say some historians, who point out American factories produced more airplanes than all of the other major war powers combined.

And without U.S. supplies, the Soviet war effort would have been massively diminished. America supplied Stalin with 400,000 trucks, 2,000 locomotives, more than 10,000 rail rolling stock and billions of dollars' worth of warplanes, tanks, food and clothing. At the same time, the U.S. also supplied nearly a quarter of Britain’s munitions.

We were lucky to have America as an ally,” Russian historian Anatoly Razumov told VOA recently. He said American technology and supplies formed the base of Russia’s war effort. “And we want to close our eyes to that. It’s shameful! Sometimes I talk to ordinary people who don’t want to understand. We were together during the war. How would it be if we hadn’t had this help? It was not a victory of just one country over Hitler. It was a victory of the whole world over him

Source: voa

Presently there are US military bases in Germany. Russia has no military base in Germany after fall of Berlin Wall. Russia has 10 bases mostly in Eastern Europe and Asia with about 50k personnel's while us has about 40 bases in all continents with about 130000 personnel's.

You must know reasons for warfare. It is not necessary about winning. Plundering, testing of new weapons, oppression etc. Napoleon, Alexander the Great, great Roman empire lost major wars. Roman empire collapse not by wars but due to overwhelming influence of Religion on the empire.

This revisionism is an insult to the 20 million Soviet lives that were lost during the war.
What do you mean by major front lines?
When the Nazi military offensive was majorly concentrated on Russian soil.
The Battle of Stalingrad was the defining point in the war, any other tale is revisionism.

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Slimpotter(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
malel1:

They have not won wars And countries are afraid to fight them ?
Name one country that have come out and said "they're afraid to fight them"
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Slimpotter(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Mr Man, talk about what you know please.

The USA supported the Russian military with finance and military equipment. If not for the USA intervention, Germany would have conquered the USSR.

Did you even know it was the USA that kept the Japanese busy in the Pacific? Japan would have also attack Russia if not for the USA. Do you think Russia would have been able to fight this great powers at once?

Japan was scared of the approaching Red Army and to take the victory the US bombed a Japan that was potentially defeated.
Stop following Hollywood scripts
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Slimpotter:

Japan was scared of the approaching Red Army and to take the victory the US bombed a Japan that was potentially defeated.
What year the Russian military started marching towards Japan, and what year did USA declare war on Japan?
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by sammy329(m): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Slimpotter:

grin grin grin grin
Japanese afraid of the Russian army. Is this a joke??

The Japanese have defeated the Russians before, the reason for bombing pearl harbor is because of strategic reasons, they wanted to cripple the US navy before going on war campaign, because they were no match for the US navy.

Nairaland sef grin

3 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Slimpotter:

This revisionism is an insult to the 20 million Soviet lives that were lost during the war.
What do you mean by major front lines?
When the Nazi military offensive was majorly concentrated on Russian soil.
The Battle of Stalingrad was the defining point in the war, any other tale is revisionism.

Write your history book or provide link to your assertion.
War fronts in US- Pacific, Asian, North Africa, and Europe. US involved in all fours while Russia involved only in one front. It is not european war but world war.

3 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Slimpotter:

Rushing to drop two A Bombs on a Japan that was about to surrender out of fear of the Red Army doesn't in anyway signify victory.
Japan was about to surrender, one way or the other US won
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by aluyapreston: 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mangekyo:

You're talking trash like a normal US obsessed, CNN brainwashed dick rider would.
USA had nukes and didn't use it against Hitler that was threatening the whole world, but then used a nuke against Hiroshima and Nagasaki abi? You're obviously a brainwashed lad.

Russia currently have more nukes than USA and the entire nato forces combined.
Ogbeni cut the trash about USA having secret weapons. This is the 21st century and you're still living in delusion, I suggest you wake up to reality. Whoever is feeding this fake news obviously doesn't want the best for yiu.
You live in a mud house in some bush in your village. You've never stepped your foot into a city before and somehow you know about all the things happening on the US and how they got secret weapons.
CNN definitely have taught you vulnerable blacks how to day dream and suck their cocks.

Like I said before, RUSSIA WOULD TERMINATE USA ANYTIME ANYDAY.

I wish your father spilled the sperm that birthed a bastard like you. We wouldn't have had to deal with your chest beating ranting.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Mangekyo: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
aluyapreston:

I wish your father spilled the sperm that birthed a bastard like you. We wouldn't have had to deal with your chest beating ranting.

You stupid, stinking monkey. You really should redirect those stupid words to that gay rapist madman you call father and not me. Got that you dumbass punk?
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by sencekompis: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Too much alcohol FFK
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by 9japride(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
IMAliyu:

Abeg help me ask, that's what the anti US people don't seem to comprehend.
If the US isn't around, that vacuum will be filled by a different country, and you better hope that country has at least some kind of self checking system and some form of decent moral code. They are not just going to simply leave other countries alone, that's not what empires do.
[color=#006600][/color]

Very true. Man will always want to conquer. USA is not that good but they have human feelings. World politics is too dirty.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by 9japride(m): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

Communists don't believe in freedom. Nazism , fascism and communism focus states' goals not personal freedom.
[color=#006600][/color]

Very true.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by malel1: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Slimpotter:

Name one country that have come out and said "they're afraid to fight them"

Ur country nigeria is afraid to fight them
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by malel1: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Its only on CNN that countries are afraid to fight US.
If countries are afraid to fight them as you said, why have they been in more wars than any other nation in the world?? Why don't those scared countries just give in to their demands??

...............................................................................................
I don't know if you attended secondary school, but the bullies in school then were never the strongest. Most people just avoided them because they were disgusting not that they couldn't be beaten. And almost every time a bully fought in secondary school, they got beaten.

Hope I answered your question.

Oga u write trash , minus russia , no other country in this world can challenge the american .
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by malel1: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Its only on CNN that countries are afraid to fight US.
If countries are afraid to fight them as you said, why have they been in more wars than any other nation in the world?? Why don't those scared countries just give in to their demands??

...............................................................................................
I don't know if you attended secondary school, but the bullies in school then were never the strongest. Most people just avoided them because they were disgusting not that they couldn't be beaten. And almost every time a bully fought in secondary school, they got beaten.

Hope I answered your question.

Oga u write trash , minus russia , no other country in this world can challenge the american, people that fought 3wars same time , u think say na beans
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Zhunnurayn(m): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Wow, just wow. Reading through this thread, I had a whole online class on history. Both from the reasonable and nonsensical grin comments. Nairaland is indeed intellectual.
My body is doing me to dash everybody that commented here 3k grin

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Buliwyf:

The only part I disagree with is that part I highlighted. China is not superior in production. They just can manage to manufacture things cheaper due to the sheer number of workers willing to work for lower wages and longer hours. China isn't exactly a poster child of production superiority at least for now. For that look to US, Germany and Japan.

US is China’s largest customer so yes they are superior in production. No country has great manufacturing history unless it’s purely tech based and even then.

China produces based on the market so if you go they will ask you what standard you want. Africa and Nigeria standards tend to be the poorest because our brothers cut corners for a buck. Even Kenya standards from China is better because their importers care about their people
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

They didn't win ww2, the allied won ww2, the Americans enter late in the war

We have to give them the credit that if they didn’t come to join the allies with their money and equipment, the allies would have lost so we can give them that small groundnut.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by laxzynoni: 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
If there are clear cut wins in all of their battles, they wouldn't have been any room for opposition. The fact that this is being disputed by many people, shows that US haven't been able to win majority of their wars hands down.

It's even a shame on them to leave Afghanistan without any reasonable impact after 20 years. Just waste of resources and most importantly waste of lives.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by janetakan(f): 2:36am On Sep 08, 2021
This man is a disgusting retard.

Nigeria is in front of you burning and America is your problem?

Old frog!
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Poiu11: 2:38am On Sep 08, 2021
America has won before
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by janetakan(f): 3:17am On Sep 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Nigeria can defeat US without Dullhari in charge. The US are paper tigers. Their so-called Marines only joined for educational, financial and social benefits.

Shake them & they will scram.

That's why Viet Cong rice farmers bleeped them up with chopsticks & Kung fu despite their advanced tech. grin grin

This comment shows that you need mental help asap.

Your hatred for America is probably what will bring you down in this life.

Clown! I bet if you are given visa for yourself and your family to move here, you won't even think about it. Funny how it's always those African cavemen that have the most to say.

Nigeria is literally burning and you're confidently sitting in your cage and criticizing America.

America doesn't even acknowledge your existence.

America is still a billion times better than Nigeria.

If only you can actually meet Americans then you'd realize these people don't give a Bleep what you think and I doubt you'd be able to say shit to their faces.

Find food for your family members to eat, America is not the reason you are stuck in Nigeria. Clown ass!
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Daum: 6:51am On Sep 08, 2021
sammy329:
grin grin grin grin
Japanese afraid of the Russian army. Is this a joke??

The Japanese have defeated the Russians before, the reason for bombing pearl harbor is because of strategic reasons, they wanted to cripple the US navy before going on war campaign, because they were no match for the US navy.

Nairaland sef grin

Don't mind them
Japanese that loved war. Infact they thought war was for the glory of the empire. Some dudes here ehn.. Japan conquered Korea, conquered Manchuria. Took the whole of south east Asia. If not for the US, many Asians would be speaking Japanese
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by karo93: 7:47am On Sep 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
US has not won any war in 100 years.

World War II was won by Russia. The US & UK coined the term "Allies" to steal their victory.

No US or UK soldier set foot in Berlin let alone access Hitler's bunker. Hitler's scarred remains are in Moscow till this day.

Till date Russia has dared the West to provide evidence that they colluded during WWII and US is yet to show any evidence.

Na only for Hollywood movies we see that they feed Russia with information to defeat Hitler. Yet the ones with the information were destroyed completely by the same Hitler. Riddle me that grin grin

US War records in 100 years
WWII - failure
Korea War - failure
Vietnam - colossal failure grin
Gulf War - failure
Cold War - failure
Afghan War - failure
Syria War - failure

I challenge any of you to show me video or pictorial evidence of US/UK soldiers in Berlin on May 16, 1945 because I have Russian evidence.

Russia attacked from the East, Allies attacked from the West.....Russia reached Berlin first and concluded the war but the Allies had already conquered parts of Germany.

The Allies attacked both Italy and France and from there marched onto Germany.

It was a war on multiple fronts but yes the Russian effort seems singularly equal or slightly more than that of all the allies

It's not as black and white as you make it sound though
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by karo93: 7:49am On Sep 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
US has not won any war in 100 years.

World War II was won by Russia. The US & UK coined the term "Allies" to steal their victory.

No US or UK soldier set foot in Berlin let alone access Hitler's bunker. Hitler's scarred remains are in Moscow till this day.

Till date Russia has dared the West to provide evidence that they colluded during WWII and US is yet to show any evidence.

Na only for Hollywood movies we see that they feed Russia with information to defeat Hitler. Yet the ones with the information were destroyed completely by the same Hitler. Riddle me that grin grin

US War records in 100 years
WWII - failure
Korea War - failure
Vietnam - colossal failure grin
Gulf War - failure
Cold War - failure
Afghan War - failure
Syria War - failure

I challenge any of you to show me video or pictorial evidence of US/UK soldiers in Berlin on May 16, 1945 because I have Russian evidence.

Russia attacked from the East, Allies attacked from the West.....Russia reached Berlin first and concluded the war but the A
llies had already conquered parts of Germany.

The Allies attacked both Italy and France and from there marched onto Germany.

It was a war on multiple fronts but yes the Russian effort seems singularly equal or slightly more than that of all the allies

It's not as black and white as you make it sound though

Also....America won the gulf war and forced Sadam Hussein out of Kuwait and the Iraq war 2003....

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by karo93: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2021
Gbajure:

Is that true about Rome? How then was Constantinople lost?

The fall of Constantinople to the ottomans marked the end of the Roman empire which at that time was already diminished into what was known as the Eastern Roman empire or better put...the Byzantine empire

At that time....Rome, the capital of the original once great Roman empire has already been long lost.....
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by karo93: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Its World War Two not Japan War Two.
Thanks.

The WW2 was between the Allies and the Axis forces....

The Axis were Germany, Japan, Italy......
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by aluyapreston: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2021
Mangekyo:

You stupid, stinking monkey. You really should redirect those stupid words to that gay rapist madman you call father and not me. Got that you dumbass punk?

i still insist that your father should have directed you to the toilet sink instead of your mother womb embarassed. 9 months of pain wasted grin
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Mangekyo: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2021
aluyapreston:

i still insist that your father should have directed you to the toilet sink instead of your mother womb embarassed. 9 months of pain wasted grin

Your father is a gay rapist who is also confirmed mad! He's without any doubt, a colossal and monumental failure.
Now let's be honest be honest here. The words you're currently using on me, should be redirected at him since he's obviously a disgrace to the human race. No one would wanna have a bloody stinking gay rapist walking amongst men, so yeah, your grandfather should have directed your disgraceful father straight into that pit toilet of his that you even inherited undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) / Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi / "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.