Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) (27573 Views)

Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media / Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media / DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by aluyapreston: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gbajure:

Which country? Talibans? Iran?

Russia is Scared, China is scared and they know it. you know the funny thing about U.S is that they dont showcase weapons until they become desperate. remember Hiroshima? Keep dwelling in ignorance. it is why you are a northerner, you are destined to believe a lie. Fulfil your destiny

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
sammy329:
undecided undecided undecided undecided Go and read about how General Douglas MacArthur and his forces ruthless deal with the North Korean, they withdrew because Harry Truman didn't want a nuclear war, since Soviets developed nuclear weapons around that time.

From your last paragraph, I can deduce that you don't know about the Korean war, you just went on Google grin

So can you explain how the US lost the cold war grin grin I'm still waiting oo
[/s]

Dis wan go just go online, read small then come back to spill drivel. grin cheesy
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Walkee:
I watched an interview of one of German pilot, this guy said the attack on London wasn't a serious one, Hitler just sent a few planes to drop small bombs on UK without naval support or any ground assault. The guy almost cried sef when he said Hitler later told them it was just a distraction for operation barbarossa

This part sounds like fabuu bro.

Hitler told a common pilot about his grand war strategy?? grin grin
Where did this conversation take place? On the field, over the phone or in his bunker while they shared a coffee?
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The Russian got to berlin first from the eastern front.

The Russians captured berlin, also the Russians fought Japan and defeated Japan

Russia had no business with Japan in WWII even though they were neighbours.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by aluyapreston: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mangekyo:
The rate at which illiterates dick ride US is getting alarming. US is just a bully and nothing more. When they go to war, they always carry lapdogs with them as allies. Britain and France most especially. At the end of the day, they still get their asses handed to them.

Without Russia, no one would've stopped the nazis. That black monkey in the comments saying USA won the WW2 should stfu.

That said, the US may be powerful but are greatly overrated. Russia would give them a run for their money any time any day

WW2 could have been ended by just a button if the US wanted. LOL they were the only that had Nuke at the time.You people underestimate the effect of the Nuke and what it meant for the enemies. trust me America still has another modern-day secret devastating weapon and Russians will not cross their borders before they get wiped out. Do you know how many times the CIA have been busted about creating human weapons by test running babies. no joke. Americans are heartless and when they start you will be shocked. for Now Russia and China can keep showcasing their military achievements that the U.S achieved over 6 decades ago. Fear Quiet people( fear quiet Country)

3 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Russia had no business with Japan in WWII even though they were neighbours.

The soviet Japanese war of 1945
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
aluyapreston:

Russia is Scared, China is scared and they know it. you know the funny thing about U.S is that they dont showcase weapons until they become desperate. remember Hiroshima? Keep dwelling in ignorance. it is why you are a northerner, you are destined to believe a lie. Fulfil your destiny

Russia and China are scared of the United states Lol

For every weapon the United states have, Russia and China have them in abudance.

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The soviet Japanese war of 1945

Well, that really doesn't count cuz Japan were already knocked out by then.
It was just Russia flexing muscles to liberate Mongolia and secure its borders from a powerful but defeated foe.

Make we just give US the Japanese victory. cheesy

The main course meal which was Hitler, was eaten by Russia.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

For every weapon the United states have, Russia and China have them in abudance.

No mind dem ignoramuses.
Ordinary Zircon missile wey Russia release last month, no US missile can match it.
S-400 of how many years wey US & Israel no fit overcome.
Make we no even go submarine side...
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by cuteralph101(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
ryloy:

But they won:

Independence War with Britian
American Civil war
World War 1
World War 2
Cold War
Gulf War
War in Iraq
ISIS War in Syria
Technological War

That is why they are the only Super Power...no more USSR.

American won technological warfare

American controls everyone and everything through technology. That is why FFK has to disseminates his misinformation through American Platform, using American phone and American operating system.

FFK , stop misleading your gullible followers
lols kings of banking and finance. Manipulated Chinese Yuan and Russian Rubble. Mehn just forget US

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by IMAliyu(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
9japride:
Just imagine having Russia, China or any Middle Eastern country as world leaders? No one should hope to have those other countries as world leaders.
Abeg help me ask, that's what the anti US people don't seem to comprehend.
If the US isn't around, that vacuum will be filled by a different country, and you better hope that country has at least some kind of self checking system and some form of decent moral code. They are not just going to simply leave other countries alone, that's not what empires do.

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Well, that really doesn't count cuz Japan were already knocked out by then.
It was just Russia flexing muscles to liberate Mongolia and secure its borders from a powerful but defeated foe.

Make we just give US the Japanese victory. cheesy

The main course meal which was Hitler, was eaten by Russia.

The Russian war with Japan wasn't about Mongolia but claims to land.

In 1938, Japan attacked Russia and lost ( the battle of
The Battle of Lake Khasan ,the war went on until 1945.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by IMAliyu(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

It's a mutually assured destruction.

All of these countries are at least cautious of the other. They all can not afford a full on war, only small countries are rash enough to go to war. They would rather have a cold war, or just resort to intimidation tactics hoping the other one will back off.
And China hasn't caught up with the US in terms of military yet, but they will in a decade or two.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by zinaunreal(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
US has not won any war in 100 years.

World War II was won by Russia. The US & UK coined the term "Allies" to steal their victory.

No US or UK soldier set foot in Berlin let alone access Hitler's bunker. Hitler's scarred remains are in Moscow till this day.

Till date Russia has dared the West to provide evidence that they colluded during WWII and US is yet to show any evidence.

Na only for Hollywood movies we see that they feed Russia with information to defeat Hitler. Yet the ones with the information were destroyed completely by the same Hitler. Riddle me that grin grin

US War records in 100 years
WWII - failure
Korea War - failure
Vietnam - colossal failure grin
Gulf War - failure
Cold War - failure
Afghan War - failure
Syria War - failure

I challenge any of you to show me video or pictorial evidence of US/UK soldiers in Berlin on May 16, 1945 because I have Russian evidence.

Despite your grammar you have said nonsense

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Mangekyo: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
aluyapreston:

WW2 could have been ended by just a button if the US wanted. LOL they were the only that had Nuke at the time.You people underestimate the effect of the Nuke and what it meant for the enemies. trust me America still has another modern-day secret devastating weapon and Russians will not cross their borders before they get wiped out. Do you know how many times the CIA have been busted about creating human weapons by test running babies. no joke. Americans are heartless and when they start you will be shocked. for Now Russia and China can keep showcasing their military achievements that the U.S achieved over 6 decades ago. Fear Quiet people( fear quiet Country)

You're talking trash like a normal US obsessed, CNN brainwashed dick rider would.
USA had nukes and didn't use it against Hitler that was threatening the whole world, but then used a nuke against Hiroshima and Nagasaki abi? You're obviously a brainwashed lad.

Russia currently have more nukes than USA and the entire nato forces combined.
Ogbeni cut the trash about USA having secret weapons. This is the 21st century and you're still living in delusion, I suggest you wake up to reality. Whoever is feeding this fake news obviously doesn't want the best for yiu.
You live in a mud house in some bush in your village. You've never stepped your foot into a city before and somehow you know about all the things happening on the US and how they got secret weapons.
CNN definitely have taught you vulnerable blacks how to day dream and suck their cocks.

Like I said before, RUSSIA WOULD TERMINATE USA ANYTIME ANYDAY.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Techguy96(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
US has not won any war in 100 years.

World War II was won by Russia. The US & UK coined the term "Allies" to steal their victory.

No US or UK soldier set foot in Berlin let alone access Hitler's bunker. Hitler's scarred remains are in Moscow till this day.

Till date Russia has dared the West to provide evidence that they colluded during WWII and US is yet to show any evidence.

Na only for Hollywood movies we see that they feed Russia with information to defeat Hitler. Yet the ones with the information were destroyed completely by the same Hitler. Riddle me that grin grin

US War records in 100 years
WWII - failure
Korea War - failure
Vietnam - colossal failure grin
Gulf War - failure
Cold War - failure
Afghan War - failure
Syria War - failure

I challenge any of you to show me video or pictorial evidence of US/UK soldiers in Berlin on May 16, 1945 because I have Russian evidence.
Omo what manner of fuckery is this.

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Techguy96(m): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mangekyo:

You're talking trash like a normal US obsessed, CNN brainwashed dick rider would.
USA had nukes and didn't use it against Hitler that was threatening the whole world, but then used a nuke against Hiroshima and Nagasaki abi? You're obviously a brainwashed lad.

Russia currently have more nukes than USA and the entire nato forces combined.
Ogbeni cut the trash about USA having secret weapons. This is the 21st century and you're still living in delusion, I suggest you wake up to reality. Whoever is feeding this fake news obviously doesn't want the best for yiu.
You live in a mud house in some bush in your village. You've never stepped your foot into a city before and somehow you know about all the things happening on the US and how they got secret weapons.
CNN definitely have taught you vulnerable blacks how to day dream and suck their cocks.

Like I said before, RUSSIA WOULD TERMINATE USA ANYTIME ANYDAY.
Take a look at the history of nuke, it was invented in America, during the world war 2, only US had access to nuclear weapons.
Imagine if they had decided to use it more, the war for nor last reach 4 yrs.

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Techguy96(m): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

In terms of technology china is still learning tho they are doing a good work n trying to keep up but china has not reach that level of America in terms of technology.

China or Russia alone cannot defeat US, they will have to combine to defeat US, they know this that's why most of their army train together.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Tdotbluejays: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I read it, without the USA, Russians would be speaking German by now
Without the US, Chinese would also be speaking Japanese by now.

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Without the US, Chinese would also be speaking Japanese by now.
Lol

I agree.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Techguy96(m): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

No mind dem ignoramuses.
Ordinary Zircon missile wey Russia release last month, no US missile can match it.
S-400 of how many years wey US & Israel no fit overcome.
Make we no even go submarine side...
The way u people underrated US on the app ehn, one would think Nigeria can defeat US sef but no problem o.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Mangekyo: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Techguy96:

Take a look at the history of nuke, it was invented in America, during the world war 2, only US had access to nuclear weapons.
Imagine if they had decided to use it more, the war for nor last reach 4 yrs.

I asked you a simple question before. Why did USA decide not to use a nuke on the nazis (as you said), a people that were threatening the world, then....... Decided to use a nuke against Japan who were obviously a less threat?

Also currently, Russia got more nuked than us and her allies combined. Since you believe nukes win you battles, Russia should have the advantage should both go toe to toe
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by sammy329(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Russia invaded Finland on 1939 and won.

Russia single handedly drove the Germans in winter from Moscow up to Berlin and captured the city.
The Russian were able to defeat the Germans, because the German army were also occupied at the western front. Russia were able to reach Berlin first, because it is in East Germany, look at the map.

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by rayjox(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Without the USA, the Germans would have destroyed the USSR.
You're very right
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by sammy329(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Dis wan go just go online, read small then come back to spill drivel. grin cheesy
That's because you don't know about the Korean war and you want to be forming DON on nairaland.

The obvious one is that you spew nonsense with confidence.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by sammy329(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mangekyo:

I asked you a simple question before. Why did USA decide not to use a nuke on the nazis (as you said), a people that were threatening the world, then....... Decided to use a nuke against Japan who were obviously a less threat?

Also currently, Russia got more nuked than us and her allies combined. Since you believe nukes win you battles, Russia should have the advantage should both go toe to toe
Most of the Russian nukes are from the Soviets era and have lesser destructive capacity than the US one undecided
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Tdotbluejays: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

I have been to over 6 Europeans countries and attended historical class
Denmark was saved by USSR military
Without USSR then France, British and all will be speaking German by now
Germans were fighting the war on 2 fronts. Western front and the Eastern front. That was what helped Russia advance.

The west (France, Belgium, Austria, Italy e.t.c) were only liberated after the US entered the war. It was meant to be an European war as Winston Churchhill had begged the US to join in the effort several times that were declined. All that changed after pearl harbor was attacked by the imperial Japanese army.

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Tdotbluejays: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mangekyo:

This is simple. Germany was already defeated. The Imperial Japanese army kept prolonging the war after the fall of Germany by refusing to surrender.
After the first nuke, they still refused to surrender, then came the 2nd. They still refused. Until the US promised to hit them with a 3rd.
The US lost too many men fighting the Japanese in the Pacific. The nook was an easier option to end the war with Japan.

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Techguy96(m): 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mangekyo:

It's easy, US already knew the implications of using nuke even b4 world war 2, there were aware if its radioactive effect n how terrible it is generally. US had no plan on using the bomb in either Germany of Japan.
The war had gone on for 4 yrs with millions of life lost, Germany finally gave up but Japan still went on fighting the Japans didn't look like they were going go give up anytime soon, they japanese fought with their life, they would rather died than give up at that point, US wanted to break their will to fight and the only way to do so was the nuke.

US actually lost more men to Japan than even Germany, u have to watch documentaries bon this war to see how ruthless the japanese was, japanese would sacrifice their life by crashing their plane on US ship (the kamikaze).

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Mangekyo: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

This is simple. Germany was already defeated. The Imperial Japanese army kept prolonging the war after the fall of Germany by refusing to surrender.
After the first nuke, they still refused to surrender, then came the 2nd. They still refused. Until the US promised to hit them with a 3rd.
The US lost too many men fighting the Japanese in the Pacific. The nook was an easier option to end the war with Japan.

The Germans were defeated right?
Were they defeated by the US?
And also, why didn't the US just use the nukes on the Germans at the start of the battle and have the easy victory instead sending men and allies to die since you believe that wouldve ended the war
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Teacher1776:
American war efforts are sometimes called mission. It is not just about asserting military might. It is not as if America considers an entire country an enemy territory simply because they have an anti American leader or radical group.
There's always the humanitarian angle, rebuilding efforts of the vulnerable. Considering that Sadam Hussein, Osama bin laden and even Gadaffi were killed showed the mission in those countries was not entirely failure.
Or, was FFK expecting America to unleash their nuclear weapons on those countries, decimating them before counting those mission successful?

I still don't understand till date why Ghadafi was killed. Ever since then Libya is a hotbed for Isis and terrorist propagation. The worst of it all, USA declared Libya a failed state. No weapon of mass destruction was found in Iraq and Saddam Hussein was killed. The earlier you open your eyes the better. America can own weapons but do not want others to own them.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Tdotbluejays: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mangekyo:

The Germans were defeated right?
Were they defeated by the US?
And also, why didn't the US just use the nukes on the Germans at the start of the battle and have the easy victory instead sending men and allies to die since you believe that wouldve ended the war
There was no need. Germany surrendered.

In addition, There where were no B-29 planes in Europe which made the logistics of bombing Germany impossible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) / APC Caucus Sacks Ndume As Senate Leader, Names replacement / Nnamdi Kanu Is Running An Illegal Govt - Lauretta Onochie Defends Python Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.