Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) (27576 Views)

Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media / Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media / DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by seunny4lif(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Over 25M USSR killed and one mumu say USA that only brought around 2M people won WW2
No be mumu talk be that
DoggoneDogg:

Gbam!
You know a knowledgeable person when you see one.

If Hitler wasn't so obsessed about Stalin, London would have been Loendön today. grin grin

Below is a picture of their almighty Queen rendered homeless by Hitler. grin Buckingham Palace was destroyed to rubble. cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
Over 25M USSR killed and one mumu say USA that only brought around 2M people won WW2
No be mumu talk be that

I say una get power to dey correct fools.

I dey cancel the entire senseless post once I see it. Rubbish grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
No be mumu talk be that

USA even entered the war in 1944 when they saw that Russia was about to become a world power. They tried (and failed) to steal Russian victory.

Na the painment make dem remain in Berlin till 1991 grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by seunny4lif(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Bruh, just tell them to provide evidence.
Any other long story na attempt to shift goalpost. That particular one you are quoting is dumb as Bleep. No be today I don know am
I see
Poland people hate Russians but they hated German more.
Both USSR and German did bad but Jews will always thank Russians for saving them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

I see
Poland people hate Russians but they hated German more.
Both USSR and German did bad but Jews will always thank Russians for saving them

Gbam!!
You know your history bruh. Only someone well versed in WWII history could say this.

The Poles hated both nations but preferred Soviets to the Germans. Accurate.

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by seunny4lif(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Gbam!!
You know your history bruh. Only someone well versed in WWII history could say this.

The Poles hated both nations but preferred Soviets to the Germans. Accurate.
We have many Polish here
Polish have the second largest community in Germany after Turks
My teachers are Polish

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

Which history
Same people wrote the history
Go to Berlin museum and you will find out USSR won WW2

Can u show us picture of yourself in Berlin museum?
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

We have many Polish here
Polish have the second largest community in Germany after Turks
My teachers are Polish

Nice. So you're even in Germany?
Abeg help me educate these guys o. Cuz I don tire. We've been doing this for months now...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

Painment!! grin grin

@seunny4lif abeg if you even grant that request, nor show ur face o! This particular guy is a hardened criminal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by seunny4lif(m): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

No picture
I dey Akure Museum
Happy?
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

No picture
I dey Akure Museum
Happy?

Better grin
Make he also show us a picture of himself in California museum to prove his US defence.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by seunny4lif(m): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Nice. So you're even in Germany?
Abeg help me educate these guys o. Cuz I don tire. We've been doing this for months now...
You can’t educate people brainwashed with BBC, CNN and AJ propagandas
Same people believe Gadaffi was a bad person because CNN and BBC said so

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

No picture
I dey Akure Museum
Happy?

Stop lying to us. If you can trust written history, write your own and people will quote it as well.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Painment!! grin grin

@seunny4lif abeg if you even grant that request, nor show ur face o! This particular guy is a hardened criminal.

See my signature
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

You can’t educate people brainwashed with BBC, CNN and AJ propagandas
Same people believe Gadaffi was a bad person because CNN and BBC said so

Na dem my brother.
Same Libya now wey don become shithole. Illiteracy is bad o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
joyandfaith:

Stop lying to us. If you can trust written history, write your own and people will quote it as well.
[/s]

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by seunny4lif(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Painment!! grin grin

Anyone who knows here and follow me knows I have never post a picture
I don’t need a proof for anyone because anybody can post anything
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Mr Man, talk about what you know please.

The USA supported the Russian military with finance and military equipment. If not for the USA intervention, Germany would have conquered the USSR.

Did you even know it was the USA that kept the Japanese busy in the Pacific? Japan would have also attack Russia if not for the USA. Do you think Russia would have been able to fight this great powers at once?

Japan and Russia also signed a non aggression treaty in 1939 after fighting one of the forgotten wars of history.

It suited both counties fine
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2021
The United States officially entered World War 2 on December 11, 1941. Mobilization began when the United States declared war on Japan on December 8, 1941, one day after the attacks on Pearl Harbor.

During the war some 16,112,566 Americans served in the United States Armed Forces, with 405,399 killed and 671,278 wounded. There were also 130,201 American prisoners of war, of whom 116,129 returned home after the war.

During World War II there were two major fronts of war. The European war front where allied forces fought Germany and where the holocaust took place and the Asia-pacific war front. This is where America got involved in WWII after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor in 1941.

4 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2021
Modrov:

Japan and Russia also signed a non aggression treaty in 1939 after fighting one of the forgotten wars of history.

It suited both counties fine

Bruh save your strength. The ignoramus squad has been technically dedeated on this thread.

Just cancel ignorance when you see it.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Mr Man, talk about what you know please.

The USA supported the Russian military with finance and military equipment. If not for the USA intervention, Germany would have conquered the USSR.

Did you even know it was the USA that kept the Japanese busy in the Pacific? Japan would have also attack Russia if not for the USA. Do you think Russia would have been able to fight this great powers at once?
Fixed

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

See my signature
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2021
This man just dey catch cruise grin
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2021
Sigh interesting history discussion and i cannot take active part because work.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
joyandfaith:
The United States officially entered World War 2 on December 11, 1941. Mobilization began when the United States declared war on Japan on December 8, 1941, one day after the attacks on Pearl Harbor.

During the war some 16,112,566 Americans served in the United States Armed Forces, with 405,399 killed and 671,278 wounded. There were also 130,201 American prisoners of war, of whom 116,129 returned home after the war.

During World War II there were two major fronts of war. The European war front where allied forces fought Germany and where the holocaust took place and the Asia-pacific war front. This is where America got involved in WWII after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor in 1941.
[/s]

US was fighting Japan. They cowardly avoided Hitler throughout until Russia annihilated him in 1944 then they jumped in.

Thieves.

Go learn boy!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by toffyz(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2021
ryloy:

But they won:

Independence War with Britian
American Civil war
World War 1
World War 2
Cold War
War in Iraq
ISIS War in Syria
Technological War

That is why they are the only Super Power...no more USSR.

American won technological warfare

American controls everyone and everything through technology. That is why FFK has to disseminates his misinformation through American Platform, using American phone and American operating system.

FFK , stop misleading your gullible followers
Alaye make we hear word jor, China is taking over gradually.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by TEDHorsePower: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2021
You said everything, nothing more to add.

GOD Bless America

ryloy:

But they won:

Independence War with Britian
American Civil war
World War 1
World War 2
Cold War
War in Iraq
ISIS War in Syria
Technological War

That is why they are the only Super Power...no more USSR.

American won technological warfare

American controls everyone and everything through technology. That is why FFK has to disseminates his misinformation through American Platform, using American phone and American operating system.

FFK , stop misleading your gullible followers

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2021
Modrov:
Sigh interesting history discussion and i cannot take active part because work.

Exactly what's happening to me now. I just resumed at the office. Will soon leave here to be overrun by illiterates
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Benrosaria(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=GenesisForums post=105546300][/quote]

Yeah right you think it’s the war Americans came there to do. �

Sensible white man.

He is extracting your resources and making it look like he has lost the war when he is done milking your country.

They aren’t after war they are after your raw to make their land fresh.
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
joyandfaith:

See my signature
[/s]

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Thread For Nigeria's Firsts / AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party / Every ethnic group has right to Rivers governorship – Amaechi slams wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.