Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) (27570 Views)

Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media / Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media / DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2021
Gbajure:

Pls stop peddling lies! The allies armies in Berlin before the Red army? Pure lie to the ignorants

You get power to dey correct.
I just cancel the entire rubbish once I see it. grin

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

You've lost. grin
Is internet arguement a war?
See my signature

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by sammy329(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2021
malel1:

They have not won wars And countries are afraid to fight them ?
The guy is really dishonest in his assertion. He even said that the US lost the cold war grin grin , that's why I don't take him seriously.

4 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
joyandfaith:

Is internet arguement a war?
See my signature
[/s]

One simple question naim cause all these rant o my people!! grin

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by sammy329(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

You get power to dey correct.
I just cancel the entire rubbish once I see it. grin
please can you tell us what happened during the Korean war. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 8:07am On Sep 07, 2021
sammy329:
please can you tell us what happened during the Korean war. undecided undecided

The US lost.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 07, 2021
Gbajure:

Is that true about Rome? How then was Constantinople lost?
Well at that point Rome had completely lost its instincts
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by sammy329(m): 8:09am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

The US lost.

Thanks.
How??

Don't dodge the question oooooooo... How

And what caused the Korean war shocked shocked grin grin

Don't run away oo.

Also, the you really know the meaning of gulf war at all, dude stop embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 8:09am On Sep 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

The Allies had agreed early in 1944 that Germany was to be divided into Zones of Occupation after the war was over. Berlin was deep inside the already agreed Soviet Union Zone of Occupation - even if US (or British and Commonwealth) troops had been able to reach and capture Berlin before the Russians,they would have had to withdraw soon after,so as to let the Russians take over fully their agreed Zone of Occupation in Germany postwar. Some British and US forces were deep inside the Soviet Union Zone of Occupation when the war ended,and withdrew in July 1945.This is what would have happened to any non Soviet forces in Berlin,if they had got there. So,there was nothing to be gained for the US in capturing Berlin before the Russians in 1945,so they didn't bother trying.

The U.S. mobilized about the same number of troops as Russia but fought on more major front lines — not only in Europe but also in the Pacific and North Africa. American war production — its ability to churn out astounding numbers of bombers, tanks and warships — was possibly the key war-winning factor, say some historians, who point out American factories produced more airplanes than all of the other major war powers combined.

And without U.S. supplies, the Soviet war effort would have been massively diminished. America supplied Stalin with 400,000 trucks, 2,000 locomotives, more than 10,000 rail rolling stock and billions of dollars' worth of warplanes, tanks, food and clothing. At the same time, the U.S. also supplied nearly a quarter of Britain’s munitions.

We were lucky to have America as an ally,” Russian historian Anatoly Razumov told VOA recently. He said American technology and supplies formed the base of Russia’s war effort. “And we want to close our eyes to that. It’s shameful! Sometimes I talk to ordinary people who don’t want to understand. We were together during the war. How would it be if we hadn’t had this help? It was not a victory of just one country over Hitler. It was a victory of the whole world over him

Source: voa

Presently there are US military bases in Germany. Russia has no military base in Germany after fall of Berlin Wall. Russia has 10 bases mostly in Eastern Europe and Asia with about 50k personnel's while us has about 40 bases in all continents with about 130000 personnel's.

You must know reasons for warfare. It is not necessary about winning. Plundering, testing of new weapons, oppression etc. Napoleon, Alexander the Great, great Roman empire lost major wars. Roman empire collapse not by wars but due to overwhelming influence of Religion on the empire.

After World War II, defeated Germany was divided into Soviet, American, British and French zones of occupation. The city of Berlin, though technically part of the Soviet zone, was also split, with the Soviets taking the eastern part of the city. After a massive Allied airlift in June 1948 foiled a Soviet attempt to blockade West Berlin, the eastern section was drawn even more tightly into the Soviet fold. Over the next 12 years, cut off from its western counterpart and basically reduced to a Soviet satellite, East Germany saw between 2.5 million and 3 million of its citizens head to West Germany in search of better opportunities. By 1961, some 1,000 East Germans—including many skilled laborers, professionals and intellectuals—were leaving every day.

Shortly after midnight on August 13, 1961, East German soldiers begin laying down barbed wire and bricks as a barrier between Soviet-controlled East Berlin and the democratic western section of the city.

The Berlin Wall was one of the most powerful and iconic symbols of the Cold War.
Finally, in the late 1980s, East Germany, fueled by the decline of the Soviet Union, began to implement a number of liberal reforms. On November 9, 1989, masses of East and West Germans alike gathered at the Berlin Wall and began to climb over and dismantle it. As this symbol of Cold War repression was destroyed, East and West Germany became one nation again, signing a formal treaty of unification on October 3, 1990.

Source-History

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

One simple question naim cause all these rant o my people!! grin

See my signature
Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Its World War Two not Japan War Two.
Thanks.
America defeated Japan i.e By itself without the help of Britain or Russia, so yeah America did win a war

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2021
US did not loose korean war. It was part of cold war game. It was stalemate with armistice signed by all parties involved except south korea.
Korea war is still on technically

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by sammy329(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2021
joyandfaith:
US did not loose korean war. It was part of cold war game. It was stalemate with armistice signed by all parties involved except south korea.
Korea war is still on technically
The guy even said that US lost the cold war grin grin grin grin. It seems that the guy is a troll, because that seems too stupid.

3 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2021
LordVoldermort:
America defeated Japan i.e By itself without the help of Britain or Russia so yeah America did win a war

In fact, Japan a major ally of Germany was last to surrender to US. US defeated Japan.

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by 9japride(m): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2021
Just imagine having Russia, China or any Middle Eastern country as world leaders? No one should hope to have those other countries as world leaders.

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 8:17am On Sep 07, 2021
sammy329:
The guy even said that US lost the cold war grin grin grin grin. It seems that the guy is a troll, because that seems too stupid.

Very stupid of guy. Even toddlers know US won the Cold war. He doesn't even know that some wars are not meant to be won but to destabilize enemy camp. (48 laws of power)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2021
9japride:
Just imagine having Russia, China or any Middle Eastern country as world leaders? No one should hope to have those other countries as world leaders.

Communists don't believe in freedom. Nazism , fascism and communism focus states' goals not personal freedom.

1 Like

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2021
sammy329:
How??

Don't dodge the question oooooooo... How

And what caused the Korean war shocked shocked grin grin

Don't run away oo.

Also, the you really know the meaning of gulf war at all, dude stop embarrassing yourself.

The objective of the US in Korea was to make only puppet Seoul the capital of Korea, no?

Well, today we have Pyongyang & Seoul.
I don't know about you but that's a failure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by sammy329(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

The objective of the US in Korea was to make only puppet Seoul the capital of Korea, no?

Well, today we have Pyongyang & Seoul.
I don't know about you but that's a failure.
grin grin grin grin.

The objective was to help South Korea in defeating their northern Invader. Since it was Northe Korea that invaded South Korea.

Don't run away from the gulf war ooooo grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2021
sammy329:
grin grin grin grin.

The objective was to help South Korea in defeating their northern Invader. Since it was Northe Korea that invaded South Korea.

Which was achieved. If not because of US intervention, we wouldn't have south korea which is now a prosperous nation. Think of Samsung, LG and many others.
US also won gulf war with ease.

7 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Did you read my comment? No, you didn't. grin
I read it, without the USA, Russians would be speaking German by now

8 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by 9japride(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

Communists don't believe in freedom. Nazism , fascism and communism focus states' goals not personal freedom.
[color=#006600][/color]

True those countries of Russia, China etc believe in themselves alone and to me they are not a safe place to enjoy freedom. They are just a glorified North Korean kind of country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by seunny4lif(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2021
Jesu
Where you see this your story?
I was in Berlin and Munich
USSR won WW2
They fought the best German divisions
We met with some of Nazi(German) troop of WW2 veterans
I no hear this your story
joyandfaith:

The Allies had agreed early in 1944 that Germany was to be divided into Zones of Occupation after the war was over. Berlin was deep inside the already agreed Soviet Union Zone of Occupation - even if US (or British and Commonwealth) troops had been able to reach and capture Berlin before the Russians,they would have had to withdraw soon after,so as to let the Russians take over fully their agreed Zone of Occupation in Germany postwar. Some British and US forces were deep inside the Soviet Union Zone of Occupation when the war ended,and withdrew in July 1945.This is what would have happened to any non Soviet forces in Berlin,if they had got there. So,there was nothing to be gained for the US in capturing Berlin before the Russians in 1945,so they didn't bother trying.

The U.S. mobilized about the same number of troops as Russia but fought on more major front lines — not only in Europe but also in the Pacific and North Africa. American war production — its ability to churn out astounding numbers of bombers, tanks and warships — was possibly the key war-winning factor, say some historians, who point out American factories produced more airplanes than all of the other major war powers combined.

And without U.S. supplies, the Soviet war effort would have been massively diminished. America supplied Stalin with 400,000 trucks, 2,000 locomotives, more than 10,000 rail rolling stock and billions of dollars' worth of warplanes, tanks, food and clothing. At the same time, the U.S. also supplied nearly a quarter of Britain’s munitions.

We were lucky to have America as an ally,” Russian historian Anatoly Razumov told VOA recently. He said American technology and supplies formed the base of Russia’s war effort. “And we want to close our eyes to that. It’s shameful! Sometimes I talk to ordinary people who don’t want to understand. We were together during the war. How would it be if we hadn’t had this help? It was not a victory of just one country over Hitler. It was a victory of the whole world over him

Source: voa

Presently there are US military bases in Germany. Russia has no military base in Germany after fall of Berlin Wall. Russia has 10 bases mostly in Eastern Europe and Asia with about 50k personnel's while us has about 40 bases in all continents with about 130000 personnel's.

You must know reasons for warfare. It is not necessary about winning. Plundering, testing of new weapons, oppression etc. Napoleon, Alexander the Great, great Roman empire lost major wars. Roman empire collapse not by wars but due to overwhelming influence of Religion on the empire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by seunny4lif(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You mean if Germany did not attacked USSR then British will be speaking German be now.
British were so happy when Hilter focused on USSR

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2021
sammy329:
grin grin grin grin.

So was the North Korean 'invader' defeated? Because I just looked at the map now & North Korea still exists with Pyongyang as capital

..............................................................................................
Do you know why I put invader in quote up there? grin
Your IQ was revealed when you called a native of the land an invader while a country located thousands of miles away is the rightful occupant.

Na wa. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Wow.
So you mean the US did not enter the war in 1944 after the Red Army had already defeated the Wehrmacht to German soil??

Thank you sir for revising this piece of history. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by joyandfaith: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2021
seunny4lif:
Jesu
Where you see this your story?
I was in Berlin and Munich
USSR won WW2
They fought the best German divisions
We met with some of Nazi(German) troop of WW2 veterans
I no hear this your story

Stop listening to stories. Read history. Many things are kept in books so that foolish people would not able to find out.

2 Likes

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2021
Ordinary to provide evidence of US winning World War II naim don dey enter 3 pages now o!! grin grin cheesy

Na wa for illiteracy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by seunny4lif(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

Stop listening to stories. Read history. Many things are kept in books so that foolish people would not able to find out.
Which history
Same people wrote the history
Go to Berlin museum and you will find out USSR won WW2

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

You mean if Germany did not attacked USSR then British will be speaking German be now.
British were so happy when Hilter focused on USSR

Gbam!
You know a knowledgeable person when you see one.

If Hitler wasn't so obsessed about Stalin, London would have been called Loendön today. grin grin

Below is a picture of their almighty Queen rendered homeless by Hitler. grin Buckingham Palace was reduced to rubble. cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by seunny4lif(m): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Ordinary provide evidence of US winning World War II naim don dey enter 3 pages now o!! grin grin cheesy

Na wa for illiteracy!
I have been to over 6 Europeans countries and attended historical class
Denmark was saved by USSR military
Without USSR then France, British and all will be speaking German by now

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

Which history
Same people wrote the history
Go to Berlin museum and you will find out USSR won WW2

Bruh, just tell them to provide evidence.
Any other long story na attempt to shift goalpost. That particular one you are quoting is dumb as Bleep. No be today I don know am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Rinu: Scarcity Of Naira Is Only Going To Help Politicians Buy Votes / Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter / Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.